Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One in a Million (ThomasRHellsing & Kiandra_Black)

Thomas smirked, his fedora and coat gone, most of his vest unbuttoned he spread it wide allowing it to vanish he deftly undid his shit's buttons as he said, "Wanting to start on the physical parts of your training already?"

By the time he'd finished, he'd allowed his shirt to fall away, revealing his hard scarred boy. A dozen or more scars ran over his form, what looked like claws, blades, bullets an even a few nasty burns. He put his hands on his belt buckle and said, "My nose is as good as yours remember, if not better."

She looked over his body, the scarring simply turning her on. She smirked as she smelled her own arousal drift from her and said, "Why not? Otherwise I won't be able to sleep." She leaned up against the doorjamb, one hand on her hip, the other resting above her head.

"So? How does this work Thomas?" She asked, looking him over and then meeting his eyes with a lustful look within her own. They kept shifting between human and cat form.

Thomas sighed, "First, we put up wards on the doors and windows, so you don't bring every assassin on campus down on our heads without your powers flashing so wildly."

He pulled a knife from his boot, quickly and with a very practiced hand carved a symbol above the door frame, an 8, with an "I" through it, and a dot above and below the "I", then used the knife to cut his thumb and traced the mark with the blood from his thumb. Then quickly did the same to the window. Then bringing the knife across his wrist he put a massive infinity symbol with a dot in each circle on each side of the window before putting the same on each wall and the ceiling. Finally with a focused effort, he pulled lighter fluid from the aether, he sprayed it before lighting it, and thus burning the same symbol into the carpet. Suddenly all the symbols glowed, and he spoke, "Force of chaos, here my degree, hide me from my enemies!"

They'd feel a throbbing pulse of energy, and a similar feel as if they'd poked through a full body sized soap bubble. Thomas nodded, "Suppression wards, and strengthening wards, anything that tries to take down the door with force or the walls will ind them a hundred times stronger, the windows could take an anti tank missile now. We'll hope what you leaked was too small to draw them in, only Jabba could sense my ward, and these ones run through the whole building."

Thomas sighed, "I'm going to have to hit your father up, this pubic building thing won't work long term, but to get back to where we were."

He pulled out his belt, and kicked off his boots. Allowing the woman to see all of his hard scarred torso, although he was still wearing silk boxers. He smiled at the girl, pulling her close, he licked and nibbled her ear saying, "Hm, I think we should start in the beginning, what do you know about foreplay?"

In a single sharp movement he'd ripped her top open. Slowly kissing her neck, nibbeling on the sensitive flesh, he used his thumb to snap the front of her bra kissing along her clavicle. He ran his tongue down her body to the area between her breasts, then "up" her right breast, running his tongue around her aureola. Not touching her nipple for a bit, before giving it a chaste kiss, then taking it into his mouth he sucked it hungrily, caressing the tip of her nipple with his tongue.

Eavenly watched him create the wards, studying them closely as she tried to decipher them. She had the urge to run her hands over the grooves, before her nostrils flared at the scent of his blood. It simply added to the arousal and lust building within, and she grinned, her canines sharpening within her mouth.

She nibbled on her lower lip while she waited for him to finish. At his question, she looked over at him and smirked, "I know how to turn myself on, but I've never done this with another person."

Her eyes flashed as he ripped her shirt, Damn, she had like that shirt. But his actions after caused her to gasp in surprise. His tongue running against her skin felt amazing. She jumped when he licked her breast, and looked down at his head while she placed her hands on his shoulder, her hands tightening against his shoulders when he sucked her nipple into his mouth. "OH."

Smiling he picked up his charge, carrying her across the room, before putting her down on the bed. Thomas decided to show his charge how effective foreplay could be. Gently taking her right foot. He knew from experience most cat people had sensitive feet. Gently taking the leg from the bed, he expertly removed her shoes, then her socks, and with a touch had her pants vanish. Moving to her right foot, he slowly ran his tongue from the base of her heel up to her middle toe. Kissing it gently he ran his tongue along the bends of her toes, taking each into his mouth and sucking on it hard. His tongue dancing on it as if trying to rub the polish off. He then nibbled down the inside curve of her foot, before kissing his way back up. Then taking her pinky toe into his mouth he sucked it. Chuckling he kissed the arch saying, "Enjoying yourself Eavenly?"

Chuckling a bit he said, "Hm, tell me Miss Eavenly, how many times do you think I can make you cum, before we even get to the sex?"

He decided to continue showing her how effective foreplay could be. Playing with her foot, until every square inch of her foot had been licked kissed, nibbled, bitten, and sucked upon. The bottom of her foot was slightly wet from his attention.

He then slowly kissed licked and nibbled slowly up her thigh, kissing the wet spot on her panties before moving back down. Kissing and licking her bare thigh flesh. However he slowly moved back to her panty clad sex, before pausing above her sex, letting her feel his hot breath through the thin fabric, before kissing her clit chastely and asking her, as he looked up and caught her eyes, "How long do you normally put for foreplay, when you touch yourself? How turned on are you right now? Got to make sure your wet enough for my big hard cock."

He then went about kissing, nibbling, sucking and biting every inch of her leg from the side of the foot up. Biting harder than before his teeth leaving light marks. He was obviously enjoying himself and her reaction.

Thomas chuckled, stopping mid thigh to say, "I've found foreplay can be the most fun, watching your partner squirm and wiggle. Trying to keep themselves under control, but know they're slowly losing it."

Thomas decided to add in more stimulation as he finished with her lower half. Moving up slightly he kissed her on the lips. Kissing her quickly on the lips again. He moved ever so slightly pulling down his boxers. His massive cock popped out but he knew from this angle Eavenly couldn't see it. Adjusting slightly he snapped his fingers, summoning a tie, he tied it around her eyes before setting her foot on his member gently. The foot glinted lightly with sweat. The cock long, hard, and wide. However he didn't give her too long to feel, before moving to her other foot biting, and sucking harder rougher than he had on the other foot. His tongue lashing out. After giving her left foot, the proper attention he slowly but with an obvious determination kissed along her slit and clit. He quickly finished removing his boxers. Deciding to show a bit of force with a single hard yank he'd ripped her panties off. Putting her knees on his shoulders, he used his thumbs to gently spread her sex lips. Blowing on her entrance before licking up an down her slit, then suddenly plunging his tongue inside.

Smirking he lapped at the woman's sex, digging his tongue in hard, before stopping. Teasingly kissed down the woman's thighs and sex. Keeping her guessing anticipating, wondering what was going to happen next. Nibbling on her clit. As he reached her sex he blew into it again, sticking his tongue in with a twist to the left then right. Hitting just the right places in her heat to cause toe curing pleasure. Nibbling his way back up her body he said, his voice dripping with lust into her ear, his breath hot against it, "Your a bit quiet, I love nasty depraved sluts who talk dirty and beg."

He'd made sure to "Accidentally" rest his hard thick ember against her sex while he'd kissed up her body. Every shift and movement he'd make sure to grid his hips in a way to stimulate her clit. He smiled and undid Eavenly's blind fold, letting her see his naked body for the first time he said, "So, have you learned the value of foreplay, or do I need to continue teaching the lesson?"

Her toes curled with pleasure and she was quite ticklish. She couldn't answer him when he asked if she was enjoying herself. She was definitely enjoying herself, and he hadn't even touched any good spots.

Her legs shook under his ministrations, and she bit down on her knuckle, refusing to answer his next question, which was more of a challenge. She closed her eyes in pure agony as her pussy got wetter and wetter with arousal.

"It takes me a while... but I'm ... oh God! Thomas, please don't stop!"

As his lips met her clit, she jolted up, her hips slamming back down to the bed. When he covered her eyes, she gasped in surprise. Now unable to tell where exactly he would strike next, she found her moans and groans to grow in volume.

"Thomas... I want your mouth on my pussy! I need to be soaked for you big hard dick... please..." she begged, as she saw him slowly climb back up her body. She grinned up at him, her canines sharp as she nibbled on her lower lip. A bead of blood began to grow from her lip, where she had broken the skin.

"No... I understand what foreplay is... I want you...now..." she said, wanting his hard cock within her. Her pussy tightened itself around thin air, trying to pull him deeper.

She looked down and panicked at the size of his dick. "No no no.... that won't fit!!!!!

Thomas rolled his eyes, kissing her deeply, his tongue rubbing the blood from her lip. He made sure he was lined up properly, before he grabbed her hips and pulled her forward, while rolling his hips into her. 3 inches sank in quickly. He pulled 2 out, before pulling her forward and thrusting in at the same time. 4 inches filled her tight wet hole this time. He ground as her internal muscles squeezed him. He wanted more, pushing slowly, but firmly. 5 inched, then 6. He broke the kiss to say in her ear, "Half way there."

He worked his hips in a circle, causing his hard cock to rub her tight pink walls hard. Groaning in the sensation, he then rocked his hips forward hard, 7 inches inside of her, another circle with his hips first up and down, then backward before going forward. He couldn't help but groan as 8 inches of his large thick rod were caressed by her flesh sheath. He did the same trick, rolling his hips to get his 9th inch deep inside of her.

He was breathing deeply in pleasure, the smell of her hormones making him want to take her, hard and deep against the bed, screwing her until nothing but his name resided in her brain. But, he knew comfort mattered your first time, thus he forced his beast down. Still, with a violent jerk froward he managed to bury his 10th and 11th inch inside of her. Leaning over he whispered in the cat woman's ear, "Almost their, 11 inches in, of my almost 13 inch cock."

Grabbing her under the knees, he yanked her forward, as he rolled his hips hard. Groaning in bliss as her sheath reacted to his full length inside of it. His balls resting against her ass crack, he said, "See, I knew it would fit."

He gave her a chance to adapt, and catch her breath as he kissed and nibbled along her clavicle.

Eavenly felt her eyes roll back into her skull at his first entrance. Her pussy stretched to fit around him and her hands tightened into white knuckled fists on the bed spread. Her inner muscles rippled around the four inches as she tried to get over the sensation if being filled.

She knew he was going slow, this first time, and she gasped when she felt her innocence give way. She was no longer a virgin, and she found she didn't care a whit. Sure there was pain involved. Before this, her pussy had only known her fingers, which were so tiny, compared to his large cock, that she wondered if she would ever be satisfied by anything else other than his cock.

Her own hips rolled against him in pleasure and she moaned out his name, her pussy stretching. It seemed that every time she thought he had filled her completely, he'd fill her with an inch or two more. The stimulation was too much and by the time he stilled within her, she had tears falling from her eyes down her cheeks, and was experiencing numerous little shocks within her pussy. Every time she breathed, the shocks would cause her to tense around him, creating a tighter fit.

Thomas groaned in pleasure as her sex tried to strangle his cock. Enjoying her reaction, he couldn't hep but lick her tears from her cheeks, saying in her ears, "Oh, your tight pink pussy is squeezing me so tight Princess. The power I have over you is so hot, I see the tears, the stretching, but you don't want it to stop do you?"

He ran his tongue along her earlobe, balls deep inside of her. He slowly let his hands move to her side, as he said, "I wonder what will happen if I do this?"

First he shifted his hips a bit, so if her pussy tightened, she'd be rubbing it potently against his shaft. Then he began to tickle her side, as he bit her neck, not hard enough to draw blood but almost. Groaning in pleasure against her throat. His animal wanted to increase it's pleasure, want to take her, beak her, to make her go into heat with the thought of his cock. He again forced most of that down, but he figured her cat would need a bit of it. Thus focusing he let out a low angry, "Hissss" that would let any cat know what was expected, then smacked her ass with one hand, the sound echoed like a gun shot, and left a bright red hand print in it's wake.

She gasped at his words, before wriggling against him as she was tickled. Laughter and moans fell from her lips in pleasure, as her hips jolted against him, providing a little bit of friction for every move and gasp of breath she too.

At his hiss, she jolted again, her eyes flashing in warning. When he smacked her, she came undone, having a second of pure shock before writhing in his arms. Her hands scratched down his back as she tried to get him to move, snarling at him from her spot below her.
"Move!" She gasped out, her eyes pure cat slits now, as she stared up at him.

Thomas chuckled, and groaned as her his jolted and her claws. He looked her dead in the eye and said, his voice low and thick with lust, "Now now Princess, their can only be one Tom cat, try asking again, nice and needy. I wanna hear the submission in your voice, the need for my big, hard, throbbing cock to fuck you harder, and deeper, then any other man possibly could. You do that, I'll consider giving you what I know you want."

Leaning down he gave her ass another smack, before biting her nipple harshly. Using his weight to remain balls deep in her, but not move.

She cried out with need, wanting him to move. She growled and hissed at him, like a cat in heat but finally capitulated after realizing that he would only move after she gave in.

Following her instincts, she tilted her head back baring her throat before whimpering up at him.
"Please Thomas. I need you to tuck me. I need your long thick dick to pound my tight wet pussy. I need to cum around your hard cock and I need you to cum deep within, filling me to the point where I drip. Please please please!"

Thomas laughed before he wrapped a hand firmly around her bared neck. Holding it almost too tightly his hips blurred as he pulled out, then slammed back in. Suddenly his hips moving in and out so quickly they were a blur was common. In and out, pulling out until only his head remained in, then burying himself balls deep. Each thrust in cause a "Thwack" noise as his balls hit her ass hard enough to leave a red mark. Finally he released her neck as he let out a low pleasured hiss.

She bit down on her knuckle to keep from screaming. She wasn't sure how soundproofed the room was. Her pussy tightened around him, as her hips jolted at each entrance of his cock. Well, no joke, he was definitely fucking her. She got what she asked.

The pleasure wound around her lower spine, building as each thwack of his balls against her ass brought small bits of pain. That only heightened her pleasure and she felt her body bowing up, thrusting her breasts up into the air.

Thomas smiled, groaning in her ear, "Hm, I don't like this position anymore, let's put a nasty little slut like you in the right one."

Grabbing her leg, he with a burst of strength flipped her over, so she was on her hands and knees. He wrapped a hand firmly in her hair, yanking it harshly. He groaned in her ear saying into it, "Oh yeah, this is how naughty kitties take it, you like this slut, like getting pounded like a pussy in heat? To feel every inch of my hard cock slam into you?"

Thomas focused for two seconds, and a pair of tails formed above his ass crack. One whipping up under her to spank her pussy a few times, before rubbing her clit hard, then it began alternating. The other began to push into her ass, teasing the hole. He let the hand not in her hair begin smacking her ass, as he said, "Talk to me slut, scream for your Alpha."

As she was flopped, Eavenly groaned in pleasure as she held herself up by her hands. Her back arched in response to him yanking in her hair. She yowled in pleasure, just like a cat would and she felt her hands fist.

As she felt something else spanking her pussy before it snakes around to tease her asshole. Her eyes flew open, "What!?!? Oh God. THOMAS! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." Her voice was a yowl of pleasure. She wanted him deeper, wanted more...

"Thomas! More... please ... I want more!!!!!" Her back arched in pleasure and her eyes closed as she screamed for him.

Thomas gave her ass another slap hard as he growled, "Oh fucking hell, were you really a virgin? I can feel your pussy and ass trying to swallow me slut. You may have been a virgin, but this is a slut's body you have!"

Smiling a bit cruelly he let his free hand move to her hips as he began slam fucking the woman's pussy hole. His tail drilling her ass with hard thrusts in that shook the heavy bed. Squeezing his hands into the flesh hard enough to bruise, and his nails had enough to almost draw blood.

She yelled out at the smack, her body arching again as she felt her pussy tightening in rhythmic pulses. She finally felt her orgasm slide down her spine. A long drawn out groan slipped from her lips as she finally came, her eyes rolling back into her skull as her arms gave way, to land on her elbows.

A keening cry came from her as her orgasm continued, causing her body to quake.

Thomas groaned low, almost biting his lip as she came. The pressure and pleasure was too intense. With as hard, and deep a thrust as he could give he felt his balls tightening then sending spurt after spurt, after spurt of cum deep into her. He continued rocking his hips, riding out her release. Leaning forward he nibbled on her earlobe, whispering in her ear, "You don't think we're done already do you? Seems to me you still have one virgin hole left."

He slid his cock from her pussy. Rubbing it up and down her ass cheeks, between them. Probing the hole with his cock head occasionally as he said, "You want it you sexy slut? Say it, beg for it!"

He gave her another smack on the ass for motivation.

"Yes! Please Thomas!" Her voice was low and husky, the very sound of sex as she wriggled her bottom to entice him. Her pussy clenched happily and she pushed her hips back, trying to get him inside again. Her eyes closed as she felt him smack her ass again, and she squealed in pleasure, the red hot pain, jolting her pussy. Her spine arched, and she mewled like a cat for him.

Back
Top Bottom