Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One in a Million (ThomasRHellsing & Kiandra_Black)

Kiandra_Black

Supernova
Rain fell as darkness began falling on the land. In the silence, a woman's scream cut through the stillness, causing a cloud or birds to abandon their posts in the trees nearby. The scream was quickly followed by a babe's cry, lusty with life. Mother and child were united by the doctor and he left the room.

Outside, the new father paced the small hallway, stopping every so often to look back at the door. A sigh of relief was heard as the doctor came through, a smile on his face. "It is a miracle! She birthed a girl!" The father stared at him in shock as his brothers began murmuring between themselves. Females were rare, very rare. Within the society they lived in, the girls were taken from their families and raised as animals, only to be breeders.

The father paid the doctor and then said, "Your silence will be heavily rewarded."
"I understand. However, if you want to keep her safe, it would be best to move to another place. Start anew. Wait for her mother to heal, then go as quick as you can."
"Thank you. You have been a dear friend."
"One more thing Talon, do not return. You know how valuable she is."

Talon nodded before showing him out, watching the older man get into his truck and drive away. He headed back upstairs, and entered the now quiet room, where his love was conversing with his three brothers. There had never been a female birthed in his family, she was the first. Talon approached the bed and his beloved passed him the small baby, wrapped in a clean white fleece blanket. He cuddled her close as he asked, "What shall we call her Shiela?"
"How about Eavenly? She is our little slice of heaven."
"Eavenly Angel Caruso."

The small family heeded the doctor's words and fled a couple days later. They moved to a new country, where females were valued, and lived in a small cottage just outside of the town. Eavenly grew up with only little boys to play with. She was homeschooled, until her 18th birthday.

"Dear Eavenly Caruso,
You have been invited to attend Jefferson Private Academy. This is a great honor. We hope you accept. You will be the only female attending for now, and as such, you are allowed a private Guardian, if your parents request it.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Jefferson Board of Admittance"

"Can I go papa?"
"Yes. We have already sent your transcripts. I have also requested your Guardian. He will meet you at the school. You be careful Eavenly. Although this country values females, they are still rare. You will be boarding there. Please, take care of yourself my young one. Don't forget your training. And keep your cat a secret. It could save you in case of a fight."
"Yes papa. When will we leave?"
"We need to be there in three days."

Three days later

A forest green SUV pulled up in front of Jefferson Academy, the back door opened, and a petite body hopped out. It was dressed in long black skinny jeans, and ballet flats. A hoodie covered their upper body, making them a bit shapeless, although the hips and butt gave it away as a young ripe female.

She was joined by a tall man, her father as she pulled her hood down, revealing her head. Her face was framed by black bangs, the rest of her long hair pulled up into a genie ponytail. She had cute features, a small nose, pouty lips, and soft elegant black eyebrows. Her eyes, however, were a deep green, cat eye green, framed by long thick black eyelashes.

She smiled up at her father as they moved to the back to grab her large duffel bags, three to be exact, and began to walk up the steps to the building.

Thomas waited by the large wrought iron gate to the school. He was being paid a significant amount to watch the girl. Most would say hiring a former assessing and energy manipulation prodigy was over kill, but as long as the energy manipulation prodigy got his money he didn't care. His suit was immaculate, even as he and a ran a gold coin between the knuckles and fingers on his left handle. His right doing the same with a card that bore the ace of hearts. Both objects moved in tandem, despite their weight and size differences. Thomas had white silvery hair brushed back smooth, and his right eye was a dark blue, while his left had a claw scar down it, and was an icy blue. His sin was too pale, but a grin was on his face. The grin was full of mischief, and also a bit cold. His canines just visible.

As the girl and her father walked in, a group of men were waiting one gestured a pitch fork at the girl, "That's her, that's the girl we were told about Let's GET HER!".

A simple bell like laugh echoed, and every face turned towards the purple suited boy now laying n the heavy bricked wall smirking he said "That'd be the last mistake you make boyo, make sure your ready to dance with this devil before you approach it's treasure."

The man pointed the pitch fork at the girl, despite the teen feet of space between them he said, "This witch has caused our crops to wither, she's to blame, a curse for having one of their sort near us."

Thomas smirked, siding down from the wall he yawned and said, "Don't blame Alice for the actions of the Catapillar and his hookah you moron."

Thomas had flipped the gold coin with his thumb catching it with his hand before flipping it again the "Ting" was the only sound as he moved forward through the crowd. Reaching the front he flipped the coin hard sending it high into the air. He spun around and kissed Eavenly's hand saying, "Hello Alice, names Thomas, I'm here to make sure the rabbits don't get too many nibbles while you see how deep its hole goes."

The large man seemed to have snapped out of the distraction that was the coin. Thrusting his pitch fork at the boy's exposed back. He didn't even see to move, one minute he was bent over kissing Eavenly's hand, the next an alligator skin cowboy boot was driving it's heel into the idiot's jaw from a back hook kick to the face. The an went down teeth and blood flying from his mouth. Thomas had that same smile on his face as earlier as he said, "You can also call me Cheshire if you want Alice."

One of the better dressed men dropped to his knees, "Ple-please mercy mister Cheshire, we didn't know yous was protecting the witch, don't kill us please?"

Thomas scratched his chain, holding out his right hand the same card from before between his fingers as he said, "Hmmmm."

The wasn't an unsoiled pair of pants in the crowd, Cheshire The Cat, master assassin for the royal house of Nevermore. An Ace of hearts playing card was his name sake. He'd taken on armies of warriors and laughed the whole time. If he wanted them dead, they'd be on a compost pile before sun down. The master assassin smirked and said, "I suppose so, I am retired from being an assassin after all, no need to add to my body count, so long as you idiots check your fields for caterpillars before coming after my charge again."

The group nodded and ran, making sure to stay five feet away from the woman her father and her body guard. The famous assassin moved his head up catching the coin between his teeth with a slight of hand trick that would make a magician bush it shifted to a cigar thick cigarette long cigarillo. Which he lit putting his palms flat playing card and lighter pushing together only for a rose to appear as he pulled his hands apart. He held out the rose to Eavenly saying, "You ready Alice my dear?"

Thomas looked at the man and said, "Sometime I'll figure out, how a no name old guy, managed to get the high king of Nevermore's best assassin, turned soldier. turned mercenary, turned body guard. turned princess's concubine, turned assassin, turned floating river corpse, turned pin cushion, turned retiree, assigned to this particular job."

Thomas then added, "And then I'll wonder why you trusted the world's deadliest womanizer to guard your untouched snow like daughter."

Eavenly rolled her eyes at the heard the men behind them and turned to look at them as her father tensed beside her. Her eyes watched the young man approach her. So this was to be her Guardian. Her eyes sized him up, searching for a weakness that she would be able to exploit in case he turned upon her. His scent was crackling and she tilted her head as he took her hand to introduce himself. She watched him as he tossed the coin up, her eyes glittering with mischievousness. Her mind thought over his name, 'Thomas' and she nodded. She didn't speak, although, her mouth thinned into an irritated line at his name for her. She was most definately not Alice, and if he insisted on calling her that, they would have problems from the very beginning.

When he moved, kicking the man stupid enough to attack him, her eyes tracked him easily. He was fast, but with her reflexes she was touch faster. She didn't move her head as she followed his movements.

When he spoke again, she immediately perked up. Cheshire, now that was a name she knew. The fact that this was Thomas Cheshire was amazing. How her father had gotten him to be her bodyguard was a mystery that she intended to figure out.

As Thomas spoke to the men who had tried to attack her, she turned to her father, "Cheshire? How did you do it papa?"
"We all have our secrets that we must keep. Please be on your best behavior."
"He's a wild card papa. What happens if he turns on me?"
"I am quite certain that you will be able to protect yourself. I have taught you all I can."
Eavenly nodded to her father as she watched the men who had threatened her, flee like dogs, their tails between their legs. A smirk graced her lips for a second before looking over at Thomas as he presented her with the rose.

"My name is Eavenly. Not Alice." She took the rose, its scent rising under her nose as she spoke her first words to her Guardian. She brought the rose up to her nose for a deeper sniff, despising that the scent of rose was overshadowing something darker. She waved off the thought, knowing it was probably Thomas' scent mixing within.

Talon smirked as Thomas spoke to him. When he finished, he looked at him, a smirk resting on the side of his mouth as he answered him, "You are not being paid to investigate young one. Just know that this was a favor paid to me."

Talon motioned to his daughter and said, "I have no worries about putting her in your care Cheshire. My little HellCat will protect herself in the event that you try anything she doesn't want."

Eavenly grinned at her father's praise of her as she lifted the heaviest duffel bag and placed it on her shoulder, turning her back to them. Talon took that time to look into Thomas' eyes, his own ice cold and dead, "While my daughter can protect herself, if I find that you have taken advantage of her, you will suffer a fate worse than death." His voice was low, making sure that Eavenly did not hear him.
"Remember, appearances can be deceiving."

Talon turned away from him, his movements graceful for such a big man, and looked down at Eavenly, "You write to me my darling. Listen to the wind my child, it'll guide you."

The young woman nodded to her father before hugging him goodbye. Talon got back into the car and drove off. Eavenly watched the SUV until she no longer could see it and then murmured under her breath, "Goodbye Mad Hatter."

She picked up the other two Duffel bags and looked over at Thomas, "Shall we head to my room then?"

Thomas smirked at the man as if he knew a joke no one else did, "Silly old fool, if it was that easy to kill me, I'd have done it decades ago and the word would be better off."

Smirking at Eavenly he said "But Alice is so much more fitting, a little girl going off on an adventure. Where beasts and monster lie in waiting only a self important cat to guide her, and keep her from running into something far worse then either of them can handle."

The infamous assassin relaxed and fell backwards landing on air as if it were a hammock. He stretched out his arms and rose to about her shoulder level. His right leg hanging off of the rest of his body dangling similar to how he'd looked on the wall. No tricks, no illusions, the man chuckled as he said "Why walk the bags when they seem perfectly capable of walking themselves."

Looking at the bags, he said "Hey you lot quit being lazy, up and at it! Come on, march one two three, march one two three, march one two three, march one two three."

The bags stood at attention and followed Eavenly, Thomas floating beside her the bag on her shoulder trying to walk but it' short "Stubby legs" meant it looked more like a cat trying to reach the ground but was way too high.

Thomas had a flash of doing this for a girl long ago. The pain wasn't' happening right now, no more needle, no more screaming, just him and the girl. Her sad because one of the meanest of the men had hurt her in a new way and more importantly broken her dolly. He remembered her crying despite the blood on her thighs, the dolly was what he cradled. He'd known then she'd be dead within a week. He'd done what he could to help using a small bit of his power making her dolly stand up and salute before reattaching it's head. She'd stopped crying and cheered for it. He hadn't been surprised when she hadn't come back from "improvements" a few days later the ones who cried never did, eve though he'd fixed the Dolly. He broke again not able to understand why it laughed at him, blaming him He couldn't' save himself much less her. For over a month that had been his cycle destroy the doll tired of it's looks then rebuild it just encase "Alice" came back. Then destroy it again, because it new as well as he did she'd never come back. Then remake it JUST ENCASE. Thinking about it now, he realized how pathetic it was, and yet stuck away somewhere in his dimension was the doll, still looking at it had back then.

That was Thomas's ability, dimensional shifting however through decades of experimentation the laws of his universe were broken beyond measurement, which allowed him to control them, within reason. Thus giving him his own special abilities, invisibility, intangibility, even sending out small pockets of hi universe to effect things, for example in hiss universe luggage carried itself so he replaced his universes luggage with her luggage and it did as he ordered. It meant great things for him, and was fun most of the time, but occasionally memories he'd shunted off into it would bite him, such as the one about one of the original Alices. Shaking it off he said, "Sorry Alice, was dealing with some of my memories, what were you saying?"

He knew that "mischievous evil" smile had been on his face, it was his go to expression. The facility hated criers, but smileys, smileys always came back. He genuinely smiled as he remembered burning that place down with the other subjects and doctors inside of it. Shaking away more memories he said, "Sorry it happened again."

Eavenly rolled her eyes at him as they walked. "My name is not Alice. I will not respond to it Mr. Cheshire. You might want to use my name if you want me to stay out of trouble."

She ignored the bags as they began to walk next to her and simply spared a glance at him as he began to float next to her, and said under her breath, "More like an over-glorified pussy," in response to what he said.

She looked over at him when he spoke, and wondered what exactly he was remembering. It seemed that he had secrets galore, and her curious nature made it so that she wanted to discover them. She looked at him, studying his face as he said he had gone off again, and asked quietly, "Are you all right Thomas?" Her face had a concerned look on it as she studied his expression.

She checked her backpack, looking for the letter she had received the day before she had left home. Within its contents, were her room number and the envelope had two electronic key cards.

She had already placed her key onto a lanyard with her school id. She took it out as they walked up the stairs to the third floor, and placed it over her head, letting it hang between her C-cup breasts. She looked at the letter and stated quietly, "We are sharing room 310. It has its own bathroom."

She took out the other key card and stretched out her hand, "Here. This is your key card." She turned back to the hallway and looked down it. Two boys were leaving their room and they looked up. Eavenly smiled at them as they both grinned in greeting.

"Hallo lovely. You must be the new female student. I'm Bryce and this is my friend and roommate Ceryn. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Hi. I'm Eavenly. It's nice to meet you. This is my Bodyguard. Thomas." She withheld the last name, knowing they might need that sort of surprise later on. She smiled as the two boys nodded to him before turning back to her.
"We shall have to spend some time together to get to know one another."
"I would like that. A lot. I only have a few friends here." Eavenly smiled at them and they smiled back. Ceryn's cell went off, as he received a text. The two boys looked down at the screen and Ceryn said, "We shall have to go. We shall see you later."

Eavenly watched them carefully as she waved goodbye aand the two boys headed down the stairs. She took a breath and began walking to their room. She stopped in front of the door and used her key card in the electronic lock. The light flashed green, and she opened the door.

She entered cautiously, her eyes sweeping the room as her two duffel bags walked in by themselves and settled by the left bed. She looked around, and smirked. The left bed was the farthest from the door.

"Was that just a coincidence, or did they pick that bed on your orders?" She asked aas she turned to look at Thomas, her eyebrow elegantly arched. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, making them appear bigger underneath her hoodie.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "It matters not to me where you keep, because I don't, too easy when your asleep your powerless useless weak even a god can be killed while he's sleeping, I meditate center myself, makes me that much more dangerous don't compare me to a weak human like you."

Thomas sat down as he said, "And I will refer to you as Alice, because attachments are a weakness, useless, and pathetic, I have always been alone will always be alone and for their safety just trust and confide in no one, since my secrets have killed me a dozen times over but luckily I have more then nine lives."

Relaxing he wondered if she'd notice he had no bags and his key card had vanished as he said, "Besides, if we play the odds your father is someone important and a decent fighter, that means I will probably face him at some point, he or I will die, and while dieing is more of an imposition then fatal for me, it still sucks, and if I have to I will kill you to throw him off balance."

Deciding to continue speaking of his rules he said "I tell you to leave, or you see an ace of heart, you get down cover your head, and wait because somebody is about to die and die BAD, and sometimes in the rush of doing what I've been perfectly made to do, I tend to lose control, two of my previous body guard assignment I killed one by evisceration the other decapitation."

Thomas was about to continue when a knock came from the door, Thomas moved forward a polished ebony magician's staff in his hand. TO most it would seem relatively harmless and it was. However it could be a useful non lethal weapon. However the sight made him swear and not because of the sight itself. A rabbit, head twisted almost off, back broken in at least three places. A black shoe box and a white rabbit. Sighing he said mostly to himself but she'd hear, "Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!"

He sighed, "Why can nothing ever be simple, remember all my dickish actions, yeah forget them, if ole Jabberwock is around, you'll need to know as much about us freaks of nature as you can to survive."

He pointed at the rabbit, sounding suddenly hopeful, "You don't' know anyone who'd use that as a calling card do you?"

She simply rolled her eyes at the sleep comment. It didn't matter to her what his sleep patterns were, or in his case not were, she was simply asking because she thought he would have her not sleep near the door. She ignored his weak human statement, knowing full well, that she wasn't human, at least not fully.

She sighed as he continued to call her Alice. She was not going to answer to that name, and if there was a situation where her life was in danger, she was going to ignore him. His job was to protect her.
Let him do it on his own if he refuses to call her Eavenly. She wasn't going to respond to Alice.

Her mind went off on a tangent as he was talking ababout himself, and she wondered if an Alice was what had led his mind astray. Maybe there was more to that name than just remaining seperated from his client.

She turned to him and ssaid, "My father is none of your concern. And as to killing me, good luck with that." She sighed at that, her instincts wrapping around her as she looked him in the eyes, her own glassy, as she studied him again, her head tilted to the side.

When he told her his rules, she nodded once, knowing they were for her protection and she was about to reply, when the knock sounded. She immediately froze, going still, in a way that was obviously natural to her. Her movement ceased, and it was as if she suddenly became aa statue.

He opened the door, and the scent of death brushed past her nose. She groaned, suddenly moving again. She walked up to him to look in the box, not at all squeamish, as many females were.

"Damnit. Not again... I have no idea who keeps leaving ththese, but that's not the first. And it won't be the last I bet." She grew silent as she looked down at the rabbit, before glancing up at him, "Jabberwock? Who is that? And why would it be interested in me?"

Thomas at down, summoning both of them their favorite sodas as he said, "This is going to take awhile so let's see if we can make it more fun."

Thomas waved his hand and pulled up the story book. With pop up images. Opening the first page of the book, he showed a tiny chibi Thomas as a voice that was Thomas do an accent said, "Pain, that' what lets you know your alive, pain is let you know your here, and that at the end of the say when others have buckled to the pain you make the best."

The next page, the narrator spoke, "Born in a mountain top in Tennessee, killed his first bear, when he was only three, wait no, wrong story, Thomas was chose, pre natal for the Wonder Land program, a program in a kingdom in a far off and to try and find a solution to the "Woman" issue. Thomas was one such solution binding hi DNA with the properties f a cat, they were attempting to make a specie of male capable of impregnating a woman with a dozen children at a singe time. Obviously this was stupid, but that was when this discovered little Thomas had a secret."

Thomas turned the page, and chibi Thomas was open on a operating table however suddenly his eyes snapped open and he started screaming. The narrator said "They were pleased, it seemed little Thomas couldn't die, hoot him, stab him harvest his organs, he'd just pop back to life, as if he'd never been dead oh the pain was excruciating, lie being naked, having your akin burned off so your nerves were raw and then dragged along nails and broken glass but why would anyone care abut that?"

Turning the page the narrator spoke, "Deciding to see what would happen if you took a normal person and put the regenerating organs inside of them the first Alice was born, her organs gradually replaced with Thomas's many little girls ended up dying but our hero carried on aren't you glad this isn't a book about them it would be over in three pages."

Thomas sat alone naled surrounded by the surgically modified Alices, in a way he looked as broken as them, but hi hair stood out. Turning the page the narrator spoke, "Over the years, the lab discovered Thomas's abilities came from a type of energy field he could produce, that allowed him to exist at a fixed point in time and space and that his abilities came from the two Thomas's connection. He could also twist and warp the field to allow things like floating, intangibility, invisibility and so on and so forth, thus they decided to coat him in liquid metal bury him in concrete, and dump him into an ocean because he was far too big of a threat to the kingdom."

The narrator spoke, "Unfortunately the idiots forgot about the whole intangibility thing, and Thomas found out his mot useful ability his blood make it a hundred times easier to manipulate thing, from a drop of a play card to gallons all over the rooms where they'd tried to kill him suddenly he was armed and he was VERY angry."

A few pages showed Thomas moving around and killing lab personnel, however at the last page of carnage, the Narrator spoke "Unfortunately unknown to Thomas, with the boy freedom, the being known as Jabberwock was released."

With the turn of the pages the sight was horrific a dozen female children sewed together, the proportion and in colors were wrong it's neck at a twisted angle. The Narrator spoke "The Jabberwock was an amalgam of the female clones that had become Alices, Thomas's organs inside of it, kept it barely alive, it has a never ending hunger and need to bare children which it can never do since the clones are infertile to begin with."

Thomas closed the book despite it having many more pages he said "I eventually earned the name Cheshire, Jabberwock well it got smarter as it absorbed brains and such, it can fold in on itself, I've seen it wear a six year old' skin suit despite being 10 feet tall, she's like a chameleon until the fight tarts then she' got the strength of a hundred men at least, nearly instant regeneration, dozens of arms and legs."

He sighed as he vanished the story book, "This isn't good."

She grabbed the RootBeer that floated over to her and opened it. She cracked a grin at the book that appeared, and moved closer to look.

With her head tilted to the side, she studied the book as he told his story. The fact he wasn't a true cat made her look over at him quickly, before looking back over at the book. Her own Cat DNA was natural, or at least she was born with it. She wasn't sure if it was natural with her parents too, or if they had been tested with.

Within her mind she was only thinking, 'Only a female with that DNA would actually be able to have a dozen children. Even then, they would have to be in another form, like an animal form. It would be the only way for both mother and children to survive.'

She winced when he turned the page, and her ears twitched, wanting to shift into her cat ones just so she could flatten them onto her skull to shut out his scream. She nearly missed what he said about Alice and her head perked up, her eyes suddenly sharp as she studied the book closely. Those Alices died because someone thought to make the perfect weapon. They suffered for it, and she knew suddenly why Thomas didn't want to make any bonds with others.

Knowing that he had been buried, caused her to close her eyes in shock, a memory flashing through her. Unlike him, she had to wait to be rescued. She watched the next few pages and then cringed at the picture of the thing that was targeting them.

The thing was horrific, and she closed her eyes and sighed, taking a moment to lament the lives of those female children. Instead of them being allowed to live and produce lives, they had been experimented horrifically on.

She watched the book disappear from view and looked out the window, her mind reeling from his story. She knew she would have to share her secret now, it would be the only way to make sure they had each other's back.

"Thomas... there is something you need to know then." Her voice was quiet as she stood and stepped into the middle of the room. She turned to look at him, before slowly beginning to remove her clothes, leaving her skin bare to his eyes after a couple seconds. In a move too fast to process with the naked eye, her human form had disappeared leaving a large cat in its place. She was shaped like a cheetah, but her pelt was black as midnight, the spots a moonlit white. Her eyes gleamed as she sat in the middle of the room and looked at him.

She already knew why she might be targeted, she had the body to be able to carry children. If the Jabberwocky took her, it would be able to produce children.

Thomas pet the Cheetah easily Wondering if she could smell the wrongness on him. The smell of blood, and death that hung to him like a cloak. And also the odd smell of Cinnamon and iron that came from his powers. Smirking he said, "You think Jabberwock is after you because you could maybe bear her children?"

He shook his head, "I'd agree with you except she'd rather be the mother." The book appeared from his subconscious opening to a page reading, "The Jabberwock, never able to make children of her own MAKES children, eye form one child legs from another. Orphanages, brothels born or not. She breathes life into her abominations with a kiss. Forced to watch them die always to watch them fail to remain beautiful when the pain of life rocks them.

Thomas put his foot on the book closing the page that had looked like something from a horror movie. Hundreds of child like corpses sewn together in an amalgam of pieces. Some parts rotten other parts still dripping blood. Thomas new the book wasn't the real memories, but a metaphor. It always popped open in his mind's eye when memories assailed him apparently it wanted to hare some of the more nightmare inducing Jabberwock memories.

Thomas shook his head "Bad book of memories, no scaring the poor protectee Jabberwock shows up, and I'll cut her into a thousand piece and send the pieces all over the world eventually she'll regenerate but it's taken her a decade last time."

Sitting down he said, "Honestly, Jabber is probably after you for the simplest reason."

He picked a pencil up from her deck, running it between hi fingers quickly after the second gimme it was suddenly a golden coin. Which he flipped to the girl, "This academy is 4 days journey, through tough ad rugged mountains and forest, to the Kingdom is Isstanti, a few generations back a plague broke out their, it effected a women's womb, making them sterile."

Catching the coin, he said, "Since then Isstani had been desperate for women a virgin sold to one of their breeding camps, you'd make a mountain's worth of gold, that sort of gold and the right circles could get you thousands of orphans, or homeless ids which well we know what Jabberwock would do with them."

Thomas smirked, "Don't' assume just because Jaberwock look like a muscle bound freak that she is. She's got a hive mid, the 14 smartest minds she can squire, and each of those 14 minds has absorbed dozens of other brains and knowedge held within them, that's her true trick to immortality."

Sighing he said, "Say you kill her, bleach the blood, atomize the remains she' smart maybe has a fingernail eight continents away Within 2 wees he's back fully regenerated and stronger."

Thomas smirked saying "But you cut her into multiple pieces, all the pieces have to reconnect it eventually happens either through dumb luck or a gradual teleportation trick but cutting her into pieces is far better then "killing" her."

She tilted her head to get him to scratch begins one ear as she took in the scents around him. For her, blood and death made the best calming scents, because it meant that any threat was long gone. She looked over at him with her toxic green eyes and snuffled closer. The cinnamon scent was oddly arousing, and she took a deeper sniff to ingrain it into memory.

She looked over as the book opened again, hissing slightly at the sight as she listened carefully. That thing was disgusting. She was thankful when his foot closed it. She turned her head back to face him as he began speaking. If he thought that what the book had shown her scared her, he was sadly mistaken. It didn't terrify her, it disgusted her.

She couldn't wait to find it and spill it's blood. Her bloodlust was pounding through her veins, calling to her as it paced within the mental bars of the cage she placed around it. She shook her head and got up to pace from one side of the room to the other. She wouldn't be able to shift forms back into a human for a while longer.

When he brought up Isstani, she froze. She knew that kingdom, from the stories her father had told her over the years. It had been the kingdom they had escaped. She wasn't quite sure how her mother had escaped the plague, but however she had done it, she had been the result.

She looked over at him and sat again, chuffing in annoyance. What they had to find was something that would cut into her and make it so she wouldn't be able to regenerate. She looked down at her claws, which were razor-sharp and sighed. As if it were that easy.

She tilted her head as she looked up at him and began forming a strategy within her mind. As a human, she was good with a blade, but as a cat, she was deadly, and she carried her weapons on her. If they met up with the Jabberwock, she would immediately shift into Cat form. She wasn't going to take any chances.

If she was captured, she could remain in Cat form for a long time, and so would be useless to Isstani. The only problem with that, was that the longer she stayed in Cat form, the less human she became. The animal would begin to surge forward and push it to the back of her mind.

As this thought crossed her mind she felt her body shift and took a breath as her cat form slid away from her. She stood in her human body and stretched languidly before opening a duffel bag and sliding on some underwear. She turned to him as she hooked her corset style bra and asked, "So what is the plan?"

Thomas looked into her eyes an saw a bit of blood lust, "Let me clarify princess, I cut her, not you, you can't cut her, just like you cant' cut me. Remember invisibility, intangibility, and density control."

Thomas decided to prove his point, by back flipping and reducing his density and weight until he weights less than three pound capable of balancing his weight onto a single finger, on top of the side of a coin. Going into a back flip he pulled a knife and attempted to tab himself in the heart. The blade broke off as he said "Density, the density of a 300 pound block of marble, too dense of a blade to cut."

Thomas held up one of his playing cards, as he said, "However, me and old Jabba have one power in common that makes such things useless Negative energy, by itself it's harmless, energy off nothing, but to being like us or really anything made out of energy or that uses energy it's damn effective, of course using it is a trip."

He charged the card with negative energy, and it ceased to be, no light, no sound, no smell smirking, he said "Negative energy break down whatever it's charged into. Eventually it ceases to exist thus why I use paying cards as my main weapon."

She growled while pacing, "You expect me to just stand back while you do all the fighting?"
She huffed in annoyance and turned away from him. She listened to what he had to say and sat down heavily on the bed, as her mind started going over what she had just been told.

"Is it possible to just charge her with enough Negative energy that she will be destroyed?" She asked quietly, as her eyes met his. Within her eyes was a chasm of intelligence as she thought over their problem.

The Jabberwock wanted to take her and give her to the other kingdom, where she would be used as a breeding cow.
That was not going to happen. She would fight back. Especially now tthat she had Thomas on her side.

"What exactly can we do? Because I am not going to sit back and have you do all the fighting. I'm sure we can figure something out, whether we can charge Negative Energy into something I can wear, or into my claws..." She trailed off as she looked away, from him, thinking to herself.
'Of course, all this happens when I go to a new school.'

Thomas flicked her on the forehead “You don't listen very well, little kitten, I'm the mega supreme badass the god of death the killer of demons devils and badasses, the man whose stood before the world's armies and pissed on their graves, the cat that came back, I watch the Watchmen.”

Letting his nonsense but truthful titles sit in her head a bit he said “I'm also your body guard, as in the guard of your body, my job is to keep you from getting laid, getting killed or getting sold. If I have any say in it Jabba will never come within your line of sight, much less your claw reach.”

Nodding he said, “As for charging something with negative energy, since you missed my whole exposition dump negative energy breaks down positive matter, so if I “Charged” your claws, they would rot off after becoming brittle, not a good idea, since negative energy consumes, we'd end up having to cut your arms off.”

Thomas nodded at her question of negative energy “If I wanted every soul in the school to die screaming in agony, along with 3/4ths of the population of this country then yes, and even then she'd survive. Because she's part of me, and I cant' die so my parts can't die.”

Thomas sighed as he said “I'd explain it if I could, but because my body and soul are the some construct of a singular universe I am the universe's existence, and if I die, the universe ceases to exist, which would be bad, so I can't die and vice versa the universe can't end. I'd love to go more into it, but it get's very quantum physicy, and mix and mash of sheer random guesses, and a few handfuls of nobody even knows.”

Sighing he said, “Let's not talk about my Deus ex Machina powers, because they make my head hurt. The point is, your here to go to school, and I'm here to kick anyone who flirt's with you's ass. So what do you want to do for the rest of the day, since you said you don’t' have classes until tomorrow right?”

She scrunched her nose at his flick and shook her head. Her father was always telling her she jumped first and asked questions later. And she almost always jumped the gun. Her instincts were telling her that she would fight. The Jabberwocky needed her alive, not dead. She could use that to her advantage.

Her ear twitched at his job description, "You mean my father told you I couldn't get laid? Damnit. I have needs! I didn't come here to remain a virgin!" She ranted a bit under her breath at the injustice of it all. Totally not fair. She growled to herself before turning to her suitcase and beginning to unpack.

"How do you kill or destroy the unkillable? Everyone has a weakness. She must have one too." She said as she unpacked her things and placed them into her dresser. She changed into black jeans, boot-cut, and a green t-shirt. She looked over at Thomas at his question and grinned.
"You'll be kicking a lot of ass then. I intend to live it up here. I want to go to explore the school. Rather know where all my classes are and where the best defensible positions are."

Thomas chuckled as he said, shooting the cards from his left hand, to his right, as easily as if he'd simply passed them raher the replied on their springy nature, he said, "Princess, I am Chesire, the famed assassin of the holy war, terror of the undead, wielder of the cards or fate and chaos. I am seven feet tall, wear a suit of the finest silks, and abs a model would kill for. Your father's exact words were to protect you from unnamed cretins, seeking to defile you and claim you."

Thomas smirked, pulling a single card from the deck, and showing it to her, the king of hearts. Spinning it on his finger, it became the joker as he said, "However, I am neither an unnamed cretin, not seeking to defile you, or claim you. If I were to teach you the arts of pleasure, the most gratifying places and positions to please a man, and yourself, well, that is following what your father asked is it not?"

He leaned forward, suddenly behind her, as he said, voice not quite a whisper, but still far lower then he'd been speaking before. His voice had a bit of his power tinged with it, the promises of dark, promiscuous pleasure obvious if the tone, and so thick with lust that if it was a liquid she'd be soaked, "The question is, do you think you can handle a being of immortality, whose had centuries to hone and perfect his art?"

The spark of his power would allow her to see in her mind eye some of his own personal best lays. A woman spread eagle with ropes, dangling from the ceiling, screaming his name as she came for the dozenth time on his tongue. A red haired woman legs wrapped around his waist, nails digging into his back as she howled in an exquisite mix of pain and pleasure from his size. Finally a pair of Asian women, sisters probably, one riding on top of him as another rode his face, both throwing their heads back and howling as they came. His tongue lightly traced her ear. If she'd turn she'd seen nothing but his mouth visible behind her, slowly moving away before that became invisible as well.

Her eyes sparked with lust, glowing slightly as she grinned, her canines more pronounced now. She smirked without turning, not moving at all, enjoying the view of pleasure he was showing her. She felt a shiver slide down her spine as he traced her ear, and it twitched. Her ears were doubly sensitive, shifting sensation down her spine to her pussy which tightened reflexively.

"I'll enjoy proving that to you. For now though, shall we head out? I would rather be back in our room before night falls fully around us."

Indeed, a glance out the window would show that the day was slowly becoming evening. She knelt down to tie up her black boots and headed out the door, secure in the fact that it didn't matter if she left first, as Thomas would protect her.

Three young men stood out in the hallway, moving their stuff into their rooms. She passed them without a second glance, following her nose towards the mess hall. She was hungry, and a hungry cat was not to be trifled with. The other students moved out of her way, some grinning, others silent, and still others that she knew would soon bear marks from Thomas, as they shouted out suggestions of positions, and their intentions towards her, which were not in any way honorable.

She ignored them all, and looked back to see what exactly her bodyguard was doing.

Thomas followed easily, floating through the air invisible. Far too few people realized how easy it was to trick morons when you were invisible. Smirking he allowed his form to shift, to the one he'd used when taking up the name "Cheshire".

The Cat form was about the size of a large rottweiler, although he could of course make it larger or smaller at will. When they reached the cafeteria he smiled like only a cat man could. Appearing in front of one of the cooks, me made his eyes and mouth visible, saying, "Boo!"

As the man screamed a bit, he bit down on the large chunk of stew meat as large as his head. Making the rest of him go invisible, he chose a table. Ripping chunks of meat from the well meat, he soon had a portion of regular size for a regular cat left. He focused and soon a felis domesticus had appeared by the princesses legs. Curling up on the table, it was on the lager size for a house cat, but not quite big enough to be a linx of bobcat, also it was pitch black in color. Thomas's distinctive eyes looked at her as he used his teeth to rip into the meat lazily.

Eavenly smiled at the guys around her as she grabbed a tray of food and smirked at Thomas' antics. "You're going to give them a heart attack." She said, picking up her tray and following him to the table. She sat and ate quietly. She watched him eat in cat form, smirking as she thought he was quite cute in that form. Her mind wavered a bit, bringing up an image of them both in cat form, his body over hers as they mated in their animal forms.

She shook her head and finished eating her meal. The two got up, and she threw her tray away. As they headed to the door, the two that had met her in the beginning, stopped her. "Hey! Do you need any help finding your way around?"
"No... Bryan was it? Thanks anyways. Thomas and I are finding our way just fine." She answered with a smile and a tilt to her head. The guys nodded before letting them pass. She walked past them and headed to the right. She wanted to find the library before they headed back to their room.

Thomas chuckled and followed her, some would say it was funny a cat with it's nose high in the air, following the woman. Never struggling to keep up despite her longer legs. He closed his eyes and focused on the smell of paper. putting his paw onto her ankle he allowed his claws to extend to get her attention. Cat vocal cords weren't as developed as human comes. He pointed with his tail saying, "myeh myeh myeh, meow."

He hoped the woman would understand, he meant "Library this way, Slave!".

Thomas sometimes wondered why the cat language had no word for human, but 15 different words for slave, then he'd spent a few decades as a house cat and understood very well. Figuring the "Cat girl" would understand he began to lead them. Casually, not worried about people stepping on his 45 pound body. If anyone got too close, he'd hiss, a deep angry sound that harkened back to the primal fear in all humans of large angry cats. Soon they were at the library, the librarian looked up, "No animals in the library."

But as she looked at Thomas he was the cutest white fluff ball of a kitten, she cooed and pet him. Before looking around and saying, "Ok, just this once."

Thomas smiled and walked away he shifted to his larger cat, but not battle cat form, as he began to look for interesting books. The library was mostly empty.

Eavenly walked a couple feet before feeling his claws within her ankle. She hissed as she looked down at him, but understood him perfectly when he spoke. She followed behind him, her eyes studying the hallways as they walked.

At the library, she smirked at his transformation into the cute kitten. She wasn't surprised that he would resort to such tactics. She smiled at the librarian, who.smiled back and walked down the different aisles made up of bookshelves. She looked over the books and sighed when she realized the one book she wanted, was two shelves above her head. She stretched up, standing on her toes to try and reach it. Nothing seemed to work, and she huffed out loud.

"Need help?" An unfamiliar voice from her right side caused her to look over her shoulder. A young guy stood there, leaning against the shelf, in a lazy pose as he smirked at her. Spiky black hair fell over midnight blue eyes that looked over her body in a seemingly sensual gaze. He already had two books in his left hand as he pushed off the shelf and approached her.
"Sure. If you could get it for me, I wouldn't mind." She smiled shyly at him and he caged her against the shelf before reaching up next to her to grab the book for her, which he could easily reach. "Here gorgeous. Can I put a name to that pretty face of yours?"

He put a hand on her chin to make her look up at him. He put a hand on her chin. A hand on her chin...

Her eyes shifted into a cat slit, she was not happy. "I would remove that hand Casanova... before you lose it."

Thomas rolled his eyes and gave the girl a deep scratch on the flesh below and behind her knee. She was supposed to be keeping her powers on the down low, not flashing them across campus. He mentally swore stupid girl was going to get herself killed. The cat shifted human behind the guy, slamming his coat over the guy's face before slamming his head HARD into the book shelf, the sound of his nose shattering and the force of the impacts made it obvious he'd suffer brain damage. Thomas spoke quickly, "Hey man, you ok?"

The guy blinked, one of his retinas detached, as he said, "W-what happened?"

Thomas said, "Sorry, I didn't see you under the book I was reading, are you ok?"

The guy seemed confused, "Um, I can't see out my right eye."

Thomas nodded, "You stumbled into the shelf."

Thomas smiled as the librarian arrived, and took the very damaged student to the nurse. Turning on the girl he had his hand around her throat slamming her against the wall as he leaned forward, "Listen you stupid bitch, I am your body guard. Your secret keeper. Your baby sitter. But I am not your murderer. That kid should be dead right now, if I was responsible I'd have ripped his throat out. As it is, he had a brain hemorrhage and will be dead in three hours. Why? Because you are too stupid and arrogant to keep your eyes to yourself. I want you to be aware that that kid is dead because of you. That flash of eyes "pinged" on all the people hunting for you, senses. If he told a friend what he saw, and they tell a few friends, your cover is blown and you are dead. So, are you going to work on keeping your secret secret, or do I need to rip your eyes from your head until you learn patience?"

Thomas's voice was emotionless, not cold, not cruel. He'd do it, no hesitation. His eyes were locked with hers as he said, "We're already going to have to explain to the librarian how a man appeared in the library. A body guard does his best work when he's a secret."

She nearly snarled at him before growling out her consent, looking down and away from him. He had a point and she realized that. But it wasn't like the guy had actually realized what he had seen. Thomas should give her more credit.

"Change back to your cat form, I'll handle the sudden appearance." She said quietly, waiting for him to let her go.

Her plan was to tell the librarian that the man had come into check in her but had left while she wasn't watching. Eavenly had noticed that the librarian had left the front desk a total of three times. So her excuse was plausible and believable.

Thomas shook his head, "Pretty sure out secret is if not blown pretty close."

A dozen men stepped out from behind book shelves, their skin was black, like living shadows, but they were wearing suits velvet od timey suits. One of them spoke, "Give us the girl Chesire, some interested parties want her, and you can't protect a target who can't help flashing their power. Two dozen capture and control specialists are looking for her. Are you ready to dance with the shadows?"

Thomas smirked at the girl raising her another foot off the ground before his left hand pulled out four cards. Dropping the girl he turned and threw his cards, even as the micro uzi's the shadows were carrying began to spit death. Each was capable of a 1000 rounds a minute and had extended hundred round magazines. The shadows were basically a form of mental manipulation involving shadows. Not living creatures, but as the four cards impacted the four nearest creatures throats they exploded like mini suns, even as Thomas's body jerked. In roughly ten seconds 1200 rounds had pierced Thomas's torso and head he dropped like a bad habit most of his chest and head missing. A large puddle of blood forming. The creature that had spoken swore, "Damn fire magic silly Chesire, should have gone for 12 rather then four."

The speaker then said, "Come on you lot, grab the girl."

However, as the 7 shadow creatures began moving a loud, echoing roar filled the room. The puddle of blood shifted, forming a massive lion's head, which let out another roar. Instantly it bit the nearest shadow in half even as six more carnivorous large cats heads formed, ripping the shadow men to pieces. The shadow carrying the "voice" blinked, as the blood slowly curled in upon itself, revealing Thomas the Chesire, sitting on the guard rail, he smirked and said, "Hey Shadow, that hurt."

The man swore pulling a pair of desert eagle, pointing them at Thomas, pulling and emptying both extended 16 round clips, Thomas just laughed as the rounds ripped dodge ball sized holes into his body. Moving closer he said, "Yes, yes little shadow, do your best to put down the scary kitty. Come on, come on, COME ON!"

Thomas was point blank range, the guns were empty, and the shadow man kept pulling the triggers. Thomas smiled, his suit wasn't even showing a sign of the massive blood hole blown into his torso, and the damage was gone. He chuckled low, "Bored now."

In a blur his hands shot out, and he ripped the enemy's head clean off of it's body. Letting it go flying through the air. He smirked, as he took the empty magnums, along with the ammo from the shadow man's body. Next he scavenged two of the micro uzi's and over a thousand rounds from the "mindless ones". Putting them casually into his suit jacket. He moved over towards the ripped apart corpse of well his own. Sighing a bit he said, "Good bye Chesire 2,115, Happy Birthday Chesire 2,116."

He then held out his left hand, causing a small orb of pure blackness to move around the room, sucking in the shadow creatures, the bullet casting and what not. Thomas smirked at the kitty girl saying, "Black hole in a hand, cool huh?"

He then focused and had the thing dissolve, as he said adjusting his fedora, "I told you I was immortal remember."

He looked down where his corpse had been, before the black hole had sucked it up and said, "Now, let's get out of here, before I have to say hello to Chesire 2,117."

He smiled as he went invisible and intangible again.

Eavenly watched quietly, all the bloodshed that appeared before her. She clamped a hand over her nose, not needing to add to the Bloodlust that would begin to rise within her at the first sight of blood.

After the battle, which was quick, more like a massacre really, she led the way out of the library, her book in hand, the librarian none the wiser.

If she were being honest with herself, she would admit that seeing Thomas in action had caused her pussy to soak the underwear she was wearing.

Once in the bedroom, she placed the book on the bedside table and turned to Thomas, about to tell him that she was going to take a shower. A very long, very cold, shower.

Back
Top Bottom