Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Worst Moives You've Ever or WILL NEVER See

J

JayMatthews1125

Thought this would make for some interesting discussion or randomness.

Here it is for me.

Worst I've Seen:
110648.jpg

Worst I'll Never See:
MV5BOTE2OTk4MTQzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUxOTM3OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

JayMatthews1125 said:
Thought this would make for some interesting discussion or randomness.

Here it is for me.

Worst I've Seen:
110648.jpg

Worst I'll Never See:
MV5BOTE2OTk4MTQzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUxOTM3OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

Battleship. Will never, ever see that movie. :D

Can't say I disagree with that, that movie looks like an atrocity. My other picture went dead, so the movie that I'll never see is Sharknado...cheesy SyFy Channel movie at it's finest staring Tara Reid.

I'd have to say, the worst movie I've ever seen would have to be Dragonball Evolution. I saw it with my friend a special way. We went to an anime convention and they showed the movie in a Mystery Science Theater style, with Kyle Hebert (voice of DBZ's narrator and adult Gohan) making fun of the movie while it played. While that made the movie somewhat tolerable to watch, it couldn't save the movie from it's huge flaws. My friends say that was probably the angriest I've gotten over a bad movie; with Piccolo performing Frieza's death ball attack, Goku's great ape form being about the size of Shaq, and the Kamehameha being a tractor beam.

Worst I have everseen: Star Trek (2009)

Worst I will never see: Avatar

The first because they totally and thoroughly anal raped the original material to the point it made Enterprise viewable (shudders at admitting that.)

The second because I loved the original outline.. when it was Dances With Wolves. Too many similarities for my taste saturated with Loonitic fringe politics.

Star Trek '09 Was pretty good and I've watched Star Trek TNG and such.

Worst I've Seen: March of The Penguins [it was in theaters at one point]

Worst I'll Never See: Dragon Ball Z live action

March of The Penguins seems like a movie to fall asleep to. Morgan Freeman's voice would make it at least worth a lazy Sunday view if nothing else was on IMHO. He could read the phone book and it would sound good, lol

Worst I've seen: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

I just flat out hate this movie. Also doesn't help that it's got Michael Cera in it, who I despise.

Worst I've never seen: Kick-Ass

Saw the previews, read a synopsis, so on and so forth..........and will never watch this stupid movie.

CutePheonix, you and I wouldn't get along sadly because those are two of my favorite movies. And that Troll 2 movie looks atrocious.

JayMatthews1125 said:
CutePheonix, you and I wouldn't get along sadly because those are two of my favorite movies. And that Troll 2 movie looks atrocious.

The script—originally titled Goblins[3]—began as a way for director Claudio Fragasso's wife, Rosella Drudi, to express her frustration with several of her friends becoming vegetarians. Drudi told the makers of the documentary Best Worst Movie that "Some of my friends had recently become vegetarians...and this pissed me off."[4] The film was shot on location in Morgan and Porterville, Utah in the summer of 1989; a large "M" erected in the mountains outlying Morgan is visible in some shots. The production crew was made up almost entirely of non-English-speaking Italians brought to America by Fragasso; the only fluent English speaker on set was costume designer Laura Gemser, who had built a reputation in the 1970s and '80s for her roles in various notorious Italian grindhouse movies and erotic films. Fragasso and his crew largely relied on a broken pidgin English to communicate with the cast, who recalled not being able to understand much of what went on.[5]

The cast had few experienced actors, and was primarily assembled from residents of nearby towns who responded to an open casting call. George Hardy was a dentist with no acting experience who showed up for fun, hoping to be cast as an extra, only to be given one of the film's largest speaking roles. Don Packard, who played the store owner, was actually a resident at a nearby mental hospital, and was cast for—and filmed—his role while on a day trip; after recovering and being released from the hospital, he recalled that he had smoked an enormous amount of marijuana prior to filming, and he had no idea what was happening around him, and that his disturbed "performance" in the film was not acting.[6]

As neither Fragasso nor Drudi spoke fluent English, the shooting script was written in the same broken pidgin dialect in which they both spoke; the cast would later recall that the script was only given to them scene-by-scene, and that they had difficulty understanding their dialogue as written. Some of the cast members offered to correct their lines to sound more grammatically and syntactically correct, but said that Fragasso demanded they deliver their lines verbatim.[7] Despite the majority of the cast ascribing to the same story, Fragasso has vehemently denied their version of events; he angrily interrupted a panel discussion for the filming of a making-of documentary, calling them "dogs" and accusing them of lying about how much of the script the cast had access to.[8]

Most really horrible movies I've seen have been horror movies.
I love horror movies - they're like comedies for me. So I watch a lot of them, even when they look bad (especially when they look bad). But the one movie that still holds championship to all of them:

THE STRANGERS (2008)

This was honestly the biggest fucking waste of my life.
By the end of the film, I was so angry that I had 3 hours of my time mindlessly raped out of me.

OU and also:
Drag Me To Hell
It was so terrible I actually had to stop watching it because I felt my IQ lowering.

Also, I agree, Battleshit was absolutely terrible. (Hehe. Battleship - Battleshit - Get it? >_> )

Although, I was the most reluctant person in the world to watch Avatar because I felt it was a corny rip off Pocahontas.
Unfotunately, I was dragged to a showing with my family and actually kinda enjoyed it.
THOUGH - MY STAND ON THE FACT THAT IT IS A TOTAL ALIEN-VERSION OF POCAHONTAS MIXED WITH DANCES WITH WOLVES MIXED WITH FINAL FANTASY VEGETATION AND MATRIX-STYLE TECHNOLOGY WILL NEVER CHANGE. EVER.

CBS News said:
LOS ANGELES Ben Affleck will don Batman's cape and cowl.

Warner Bros. announced Thursday that the 41-year-old actor-director will star as a new incarnation of the Dark Knight in a film bringing Batman and Superman together.

The studio said Affleck will star opposite 30-year-old Henry Cavill, who will reprise his role as Superman from "Man of Steel." The movie will also feature "Man of Steel" stars Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Laurence Fishburne as Perry White and Diane Lane as Martha Kent.

The big-screen DC Comics superhero mash-up was first revealed by director Zack Snyder at last month's Comic-Con International in San Diego.

Snyder, who will direct the sequel written by "Man of Steel" screenwriter David S. Goyer, said in a statement that Affleck will provide an "interesting counter-balance" to Cavill's Clark Kent.

"(Affleck) has the acting chops to create a layered portrayal of a man who is older and wiser than Clark Kent and bears the scars of a seasoned crime fighter, but retain the charm that the world sees in billionaire Bruce Wayne," said Snyder. "I can't wait to work with him."

Production on the as-yet-untitled film is expected to begin in 2014 for release July 17, 2015.

It won't be Affleck's first time in superhero garb. He played a blind Marvel crime fighter in 2003's "Daredevil" and portrayed 1950s Superman actor George Reeves in 2006's "Hollywoodland."

Affleck's "Argo," which he starred in and directed, won the Academy Award for best picture earlier this year.

Christian Bale most recently played Batman in director Christopher Nolan's "Dark Knight" trilogy.

Tell us: What do you think about Affleck's casting?

How do I feel? Especially @4:23

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eal4fep7pK4[/youtube]

The Forth Kind. It was that movie about aliens and was meant to based of some true crap. I was told it was suppose to be scary...And Ya I did not flinch. :dodgy:

Yea, that was a weird one. Advertised as being based on real events, when it really wasn't. The "real events" were just made up stuff for it's mockumentary style.

I'm gonna add another worst movie I've seen..............Blair Witch 2. I really liked the original with it being what started my like of the mockumentary genre.......but then the sequel comes out and is just all kinds of stupid and awful.

And on a mildly related note, would a topic like this for Worst TV shows work?

I'm gonna have to second that one. I've always liked good ol Nick Cage, but good lord, was that movie awful. And that stupid scene where the kid asks him about peeing as Ghost Rider and it cuts to Ghost Rider pissing fire as he looks back over his shoulder and nods his head............god, dumbest scene in ANY movie I have ever scene.

Hahvoc, CutePhoenix, Dameon, Temptationist, JayMatthews1125, Dr. Jonathan Crane. Thewlis, Sara4811, LittleCookie.. All of your selections have merit.

JayMatthews1125... While for some those two have redeeming merits... one has to really look at all of the attributes of the films.

Also.. upon hearing about Ben Picknflick being Batman.... I took multiple showers with water as warm as I could get it and antibacterial soap... and I am still slathering Purell on exposed parts just at the thought..... That is like Lindsay Lohan as Scarlet Witch.... or Aston Kutcher as Thor....

Yea, Syfy is just crazy with their original stuff. They claimed during their anniversary special a few months back that they intentionally make their movies bad like that for the fun of it. I'm not so sure I believe that considering just how bad that channel's become. I do believe a certain few were made intentionally cheesy like that, but claiming that ALL of them that they've ever made have a general lack of quality intenionally.......I'm calling BS.

Back
Top Bottom