Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon turned to her.
"That's not bad. I'm good at Assassin's Creed and make a mean sniper on Call of Duty."
He picked up the 360 controllers and handed one to Ashley.
"So, which game are we playing? Do we kill them with blades or bullets?"

Brandon chuckled.
"Okay. Bullets it is."
When the Call of Duty game started up, he chose a sniper and began to move toward high ground. The job was for Ashley's character to move across a field to retrive an item inside the building.
"Got ya covered."

She had chosen her dual knives and made her way through the area slowly, for every person he didn't get she got form behind and made it into the building "We seem to make an amazing team." She said looking up at him with a smile

Brandon turned to her.
"Well, I all ready knew that."
He gave her a quick peck on the lips. The next section was to get across a bridge before it collapsed.
"All right, the trick here is to keep moving. Aim for the head and try to avoid that helicopter as best you can."

"Or I could do this." She said as she headed across the bridge, having her person crawl for a second then get back up, jump to stab the guy in the head and kept going, she giggled "I've beaten this level before honey." She said looking up at him with a wink

Brandon shrugged.
"I guess there's more than one way to do it," he said, returning her wink.
While Ashley did the stealthy approach, Brandon bathed his enemies in machine gun fire.
They made it across the bridge and he turned to her.
"Good job. I never thought of taking the stealth approach before, but that's never been my style anyway."

She shrugged "What can I say when it comes to knife work I can be a bitch." She said with a proud smile, before sticking her tongue out

Brandon chuckled.
"You can at that. They never stood a chance."
He kissed her when she stuck her tongue out.
"I've got a knife you can work on. Let's go to the bedroom and see if it needs any sharpening."

She giggled and took their controllers and put them on the floor before getting up, pulling him with her "I doubt it needs sharpening but I know just where you can stab it." She said with a wink as she headed to her room

Brandon followed her into the bedroom.
"I've got quite a few targets for that. The only question is which to hit first."
He unbuttoned his pants and slid them off with his boxers. He helped Ashley out of her sexy shirt with no bra underneath.
"You are undeniably the sexiest woman that I have ever met."

"And I hope it stays that way." She said as she slipped out of her panties and sat down on the bed "Today you get to be in charge, what ever you want to do or what you want me to do I'll do it." She said with a smile

Brandon smiled.
"I don't think any woman could eclipse you. I meant that in more ways than just looks."
He took his shirt off and crawled up onto the bed with her.
"That's quite an offer. I'll start with some foreplay."

He slid up next to her and put his cock within reach of her hand.
"Let's get warmed up a bit. Spread those legs and let me finger those spots. Simultaneously, you can jerk my cock. We'll just see how it goes from there."
He began to kiss her and finger her gently but firmly at the same time.

She spread her legs apart for him as she started stroking his cock, long slow strokes so she made sure he was hard but not even near close to cumming

Brandon felt a jolt go through him as Ashley touched his cock. There was something about this woman that was electric, and kept him ready to go. He could feel her getting wet, and it made it even easier to get to her spots. He continued to kiss her, his other hand feeling on her large breasts. He had always been a fan of big breasts, and Ashley's were the most beautiful he had ever seen. He gently pinched and pulled her nipples a bit to get them erect.

She instinctively started to stroke him a little bit faster, kissing him back welcomingly and arching her back a bit as he played with her nipples, which got hard fast.

Soon, Ashley's nipples were very hard. He kissed across her jaw and down her neck to her breasts, which he sucked and licked. When he was finished, he laid back.
"Why don't you give me that really good deep-throating blowjob? You're the only woman who has ever done it for me, and I don't think anyone could do it as good as you can."
Brandon reached over and began to finger her again, helping her get the extra pleasure to really give it all she had.

"What ever you say 'master.'" She said adding master as a tease, she leaned down and didn't waste any time going down all the way to the base of his cock, gagging a bit as she did

Brandon chuckled.
"Well, you did give me the power."
She went down all the way, and his head started spinning.
"Yeah, that's it. You really are amazing at that."
He began to groan as she began the blowjob.

She pulled her head up a to his head before going back down not even waiting to get a breath until she had come up five times, she took a breath before going back down moaning over his dick as she ran her tongue along his shaft swirling it when she got to the head.

Brandon groaned as she worked his dick. She really seemed to like giving blowjobs, and he was going to let her go for as long as she wanted. The speed and fullness of it was mind-boggling. Her technique was flawless, and he collapsed onto the ebd as she continued.

Brandon closed his eyes and groaned. His orgasm was nearing, and very soon, he came in her mouth. Sitting up, he looked at her.
"That was great, babe. Time for me to eat that pussy. After that, I'll show you this new sex position I just thought up."

She swallowed every last drop and licked her lips as she leaned back, "Sounds interesting." She said with a smile as she spread her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom