Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Parties Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wrapped her arms around him panting softly "I know I haven't." She said breathlessly as she smiled, closing her eyes as she slowly caught her breath then flicked her eyes open "I'm so glad I met you." She said brightly

Brandon looked into her eyes, and was overjoyed that he had given her the best lay yet.
"I'm glad I met you, too. I don't want this to be the end of our association."
He gave her a quick peck on the lips.
"If you want to stay here tonight, I'll stay with you. I definitely don't want to be away from you right now."

"Actually I was going to go back to my place, but your more than welcome to come with me." She said with a smile and kissed his neck, she moved her gaze to his shoulder and ran her fingers over the scratch marks "Sorry! Guess I got carried away." She giggled

Brandon nodded.
"I'll take you up on that."
She mentioned his scratch marks and he chuckled.
"That's all right. All that shows is that I did it right."
He began to pick up his clothes and got dressed.
"So, where does our relationship go from here?"

"That all depends on where you want it to go." She said as she started putting her own clothes on "there's differen't choices, we could go back to being strangers, be friends but don't mention what happened...which I wouldn't want to do" She said and paused "Or we could stay together." She said quietly looking over to him, if she had to choose that would definitely be the one she chose.

Brandon nodded. He didn't want to go back to being strangers, and he he didn't really think they could just be friends and it not be awkward. Brandon looked at her.
"I was thinking about asking you to be my girlfriend, but I wasn't sure you were ready for that step. I want to be together. That is my choice."

She smiled and walked over to him "I'd love to be your girlfriend." She said wrapping her arms around him in a hug as she rested her head on his shoulder

Brandon opened his arms as she walked toward him and embraced her in a hug.
"As I would love to be your boyfriend."
He held her close for a few minutes, not saying anything. He then picked her up and carried her out of the room bridal-style. He proceeded down the steps and went outside with her.
"Did you come here by car?"

She smiled and even giggled when he picked her up, looking up at him happily then shook her head no at his question "I got a ride, I live on fifty third." She said and looked around, there weren't as many cars as there were when she first arrived. She rested her head back on his shoulder wondering what time it was, she didn't have anything to do the next day but she wasn't one to love the mornings.

Brandon smiled.
"I have a car. I can drive you there."
He walked over to his Camaro and opened the passenger side door, placing her inside before shutting it. He got in the driver's seat and started the car. He then put it in gear and began driving toward fifty-third street, wondering what house number she lived in and hoping she would point it out.

"Nice car." She mused as the watched the houses go by, she could never remember what her house number was but she knew where it was, besides it was the only blue house on the block. They weren't there but she pointed it out "That's mine!" She said with a smile.

Brandon smiled.
"Thank you. I really like it."
When they were to the blue house, he pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. He got out of the car and turned to her as she exited.
"Nice house."

She giggled "thanks." She said brightly as she skipped up to the front door and unlocked it, opening the door and flicking on the light before walking in. It was a simple one story house with the living room across the room from the kitchen and down a hall was her room and the bathroom "I only have one room." She said with a flirty smile

Brandon followed her in, noticing that her sexy ass bounced up and down as she skipped. He shut the door behind him and listened to her lay out the blueprint of the house.
"I don't think that's going to be a problem," he said with a wink.
He approached her and gave her a kiss on the lips.
"Why don't we clean up a bit with a steamy shower? After that, we can fall asleep together in your bed."

She smiled and kissed him back "That sounds like a good idea." She said with another smile and gently grabbed his hand and walked down the hall and pulled him into the bathroom, for a medium sized bathroom the shower was relatively big.

Brandon looked at the shower and saw that they would have plenty of room to clean up and then some.
"Very nice."
He stripped down and began to help Ashley out of her clothes. He turned on the water and adjusted it to warm enough to be steamy but not too hot. He allowed Ashley to go in first and closed the sliding shower door behind them. He then hugged her from behind, his hands cupping and rubbing her big breasts as he kissed her neck.

She smiled, leaning her head back as he kissed her neck, feeling the water run over her already sensitive skin and his amazing touch made it feel like she was on fire, and she liked it. She reached her hand back between them and gently rubbed his cock

His cock instantly hardened and lengthened at her touch. It felt incredible, like a burning fire within, but in a good way. With his left hand, he picked up the soap and began to slather her awesome chest with it. His other soapy hand traced down her stomach and began to lather her pussy, mischievously fingering her for a minute before tracing around to her ass. He ran it down her legs and then traced it up her spine to her shoulders and neck.
"Your body, brain, and personality are an irresistible and explosive mix."

A small shiver of pleasure shot down her spine when he fingered her for a quick minute, she took the soap from his hands and turned to face him "Well I've worked hard to get my body like this, as for my brain and personality, it's always been like that." She said with a wink before taking her soapy hands and running them along his chest and down to his cock, rubbing it a bit more.

Brandon smiled.
"I worked hard for the body I have, too. Now we can both reap the benefits. I guess you could say that my brain and personality have always been like this, too."
As she soaped up his chest and member, he kissed her hard. He was still heavily intoxicated by both love and lust for Ashley.

She kissed him back, slipping her tongue into his mouth this time, rubbing it against his. After another moment she stopped rubbing his cock and wrapped her arms around him to pull herself closer

Brandon continued to kiss her back. As she got closer to him, he put his arms around her and just held her there. His hand snaked down and began to finger her again. His other hand began to trace up and down her spine. He knew that this would drive her wild.
"I love you, Ashley."

Ashley groaned and squirmed against his hands, not trying to get away, but to get more pleasure. Besides from the water Ashley was starting to get really wet really fast. "I love you too Brandon." She said softly against his lips

Brandon kissed her and began to be more intense in his work. He went into her deeper and began hitting her sports really fast. His massages went deeper tissue, and he massaged slightly faster. Her wet skin made it even easier for him to work, and he could tell that she was really turned on.
"This is a really hot shower, huh?"
He traveled down to her ass and gave her a gentle spank.

She closed her eyes slightly "Hell yeah." She said as she moaned lightly "More..." She breathed looking up at him with lust and love filled eyes "Please." she begged, placing her forehead on his shoulder so that she was able to look down and watch his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom