Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shizen Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy was moaning loudly. As she got lower on the cock, the pleasure built up. With a gasp, she orgasmed into Jessica's mouth. After a few breaths, she sat up.
"Please lay down. It's time for me to fuck you with this cock."

Judy looked at her and nodded.
"Yes, it will hurt. But only for a little bit, and then it will be replaced by wonderful pleasure. I promise to be gentle."
She put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Judy nodded.
"If you're not ready, that's fine. I don't want to push anything on you that you're not ready for. We made good progress today. I feel that we're very close."
Judy put her arms around her in a hug.

Judy gently pulled back and began to get dressed. Once she was dressed, she stood up.
"So, did you have any plans for today? If not, we could hang out and watch a movie on Hulu or something."

Brandon woke up not too long after Ashley. He saw that she was dressed in a different outfit that looked really good on her. After he was dressed, he hugged her from behind gently.
"I love you, babe. You ready for the Karate lesson?"
He kissed the back of her head.

Judy nodded.
"Oh, I see. What kind of plans? Maybe I could come along."

Brandon held her close and then let her go.
"All right. Let's head outside."
He opened the door and began heading across the hallway. He knocked a couple times on Jessica's door.

Judy smiled.
"Oh, Karate? I've always wanted to know more about the martial arts. I'll join you guys."

Brandon smiled.
"All right, ladies. Follow me."
He walked outside and stood across from them.
"Okay, the first thing we need to do is start with our opening bow."
Brandon put his heels together, arms at his sides, and bent at the waist, expecting the others to return it.

Judy returned the bow.

Brandon smiled at them.
"At the beginning of every class, we do some warm-up exercises to limber up our bodies and loosen the muscles. This is to prevent injury to the muscles from some of the things we do, such as throwing and sparring. We won't be doing any of that today, but it's important that you know. Place your hands on your hips, bend your knees, and put your heels together. We're going to begin with ankle rotations."

He took his right foot and rotated the joint to the right, then brought it back and rotated his left foot to the left. After ten of those, he stopped.
"Now for heel rotations."
He arched his foot up on the ball of it and rotated his heel to the right, followed by the same thing with his left foot.
"Now, we're going to do knee rotations, ten in each direction."
He put his hands on his knees and moved the joint in a circle first to the right, and then the left.

"Now we're going to do some hip flexibility."
He got back into the same stance he was in before, then pushed his hip out to the right and then the left ten times.
"We'll do shoulder rotations next. You may have to step up or back to avoid hitting the person next to you."
He moved his arms in a circle forward ten times, then backward ten times.
"Lastly, we'll do some neck stretching exercises, but do not rotate on these."

Brandon crossed his hands over his groin and moved his neck downward, side-to-side, then backward ten times. After he was finished, he looked at his pupils.
"Now that we've got our muscles warmed up, it's time to use them. Is everybody ready?"

Judy nodded with a smile.
"I'm ready!"
She was having fun with this.

Brandon smiled.
"All right, ladies. We'll start with touching our elbows to the ground fifty times."
He spread his legs and bent his knees until they were past shoulder level.
"You'll want to be in a sumo stance for this, which is a deep, wide stance."
He bent his knees, put his hands at the elbow joints, and began to touch them to the ground, breathing out each time they made contact.

Judy was pretty flexible and able to do it pretty easily. She wasn't as fast as the blue-haired girl, but she held her own. Jessica was struggling a bit, but she would get it. It was day one, so it wasn't going to be easy at first.

Once all of that was done, Brandon smiled.
"All right, everybody get down on your stomachs. We're going to do some push-ups."
He put his hands down on the ground in a normal push-up.
"We're going to do ten of these flat-handed to start with. But this isn't gym class, so go all the way up and all the way down when you do these."

Judy got down and began to do the push-ups. She wasn't the strongest, but she was strong enough to do a few men push-ups. Being able to go all the way down helped a lot. She had worked up a sweat, but it felt pretty good.

Brandon looked at them.
"All right, we're going to switch to knuckles now. Do ten more on them."
He began to do his push-ups, impressed that Ashley was keeping up with him. She seemed like a very fit girl, so he wasn't too surprised.

Judy clenched her fists and continued to do the push-ups.

After the ten had been complete, Brandon looked up.
"Okay, one last set of push-ups. We call these diamond push-ups, where you push your fingers together like a diamond. Just do ten more of these, and then we'll move on to the last warm-up exercise."
Brandon began to do his push-ups, easily banging them out.

Judy had gotten pretty tired, but continued to do the push-ups. Jessica was doing well, and she was glad.

Judy finished her push-ups and saw that Jessica's arms were hurting.
"She doesn't have to continue, does she?" she asked, turning to Brandon.

He shook his head.
"We have a saying within the martial arts, "If it hurts, don't do it". She can work on it over the course of time."
He then cleared his throat.
"Everybody get on your backs and raise your feet six inches above the ground. Raise them straight up, then come back down to six inches until I tell you to stop."

Judy laid down and raised her feet to six inches. After a moment, she raised them straight up, then came back down to six inches before repeating the process.

Brandon watched them do the stretches, of course, eying Ashley more because she was his girlfriend.
"Okay, you can stop now. We're going to do floor exercises."
Once they were up, he put his left leg forward, bent it, and held up both hands.
"This is the most basic Karate stance, called a left seishan, which his very similar to a boxer's stance. Keep your legs shoulder width apart and your hands far enough from your face that they don't obscure your vision, but up enough that you can defend yourself."

Judy stood up and mimicked the stance. It felt nice and solid to her.

Brando nodded.
"Yes, just like that."
He stepped forward, bringing his right foot up onto the ball, tracing it to his left foot, and then getting into a right seishan.
"That is a crescent foot step, and you always do that step when doing floor exercises. Try it now."

Judy tried the step, and it was pretty difficult. After a few attempts, she got it.

Brandon nodded his approval.
"You're doing a good job, ladies. Now let me show you how to defend yourselves from strikes."
He got into a left seishan and did a down block, with his right fist clenched at his side and his left arm tight above his leg.
"This is a good block for warding off punches to the lower body. If a kick is being used, however, defend it with your legs."

He then turned his fist so that it was bent at the elbow and in front of the solar plexus while his right hand was cocked at his side.
"This is a block for defending the upper body. Be sure to cover the entire upper body when you do this."
He then raised his arm at his head at an angle with the bottom of his arm facing up.
"This is to ward off strikes coming at your head from above, and be sure to use the bottom of your arm that is skin so that you do not break bones on the defense."

He then returned to a regular stance and moved behind them.
"I want you to take a step and do all of those blocks in succession, from downward to rising. Be sure to breathe out when you do them and emphasize good technique. Take about ten steps and stop. You may begin."
Brandon crossed his arms and studied their technique to see if it needed correcting.

Judy was managing pretty well. She was sure it wasn't perfect, but she had the basic technique down.

Brandon approached Jessica first.
"When you do the middle block, do not forget to cover your whole body and set down in front of your solar plexus."
He showed it to her again.
"And for the rising block, keep it at an angle at your forehead."
He demonstrated it again. When he was done, he walked over to Ashley.

"Okay, babe, it's like this."
He demonstrated the downward, middle, and rising blocks again. He then walked back in front of them.
"This is how you pivot your body around."
He took his right leg and went straight across, pivoting his entire body around so that his right leg was the forward leg now. He then walked back in front of them and instructed them to do ten steps coming back.

Judy took the steps and stopped alongside the other two.

Brandon nodded.
"Very good. The last thing I will teach you today is a basic punch and a basic kick."
He got into a left seishan.
"When doing a Karate punch, your striking hand is always palm up. You spin it to increase momentum on the punch."

He demonstrated with a quick punch, while his left hand returned to his side.
"Be sure to put your hips into it. When you punch with one hand, the other goes back to your side to prepare for another strike. Also remember that you are punching through your opponent, not to them. Breathe out when you strike. Try it now."

Judy got the punch and was happy. She was still trying to get her hips in it, but the arm thing was good.

Brandon approached Ashley.
"The punch was perfect, but you have to keep the other hand tucked at your side. If you see a blow coming, you can raise it to defend yourself, but do not let it leave your side unless you are defending a blow or throwing another strike."
He turned to them.
"Now, I'm going to show you a front snap kick.'
He got into a left seishan.

"Raise your right leg like a knee strike with the foot pointed down. Then snap out with a kick and pull it back before your opponent can grab it. When you set it down, bend your knee and then set it down in the reverse of what you did to raise it. Keep your hands up when you do this and keep your opposite leg properly bent for good balance. Try it now."
He crossed his arms to look over their technique.

"You're supposed to keep your arms up for this one. Don't stress."

Judy had performed the kick. It would take some time to get used to it, but she thought she had it down.

Brandon stood in front of them.
"Okay, ladies, that's all I have to teach you today. Line up, please."

Brandon smiled at them.
"You ladies did great today. Keep practicing those moves."
He then bowed to them.
"Class dismissed."
He stood back up once the bow was over.

Judy returned his bow and then turned to Jessica.
"So, what movie did you want to see?"
She began walking with her back to their room.

"You did great, babe. You also looked very hot out there."

Judy nodded as she went into their room.
"Yeah, that sounds nice. Just try not to scream too loudly, okay?"
She stuck out her tongue to show that she was teasing and sat down on Jessica's bed.

Brandon put his arms around Ashley to return her hug.
"I'm glad you had fun. Let's head back to our room."
He walked with her back to the room and opened the door for her.
"Sexy ladies first."
Once she was in, he went in and shut the door behind her.

Judy scanned through the movies and saw one that looked interesting.
"How about that one?"
The movie was called The Purge, and she had heard about it back home.
"It might be worth a try."

Brandon chuckled as she threw herself onto the bed.
"You're always so full of energy."
He crawled onto her bed with her. After he had snuggled up to her, he began to kiss her.

(Any guys open?)

Cierra walked around, it was her first day here, but so far, from everything she had seen it was incredible and she couldn't wait to find her way around... But first, well.. First she needed to figure out where she was and where she needed to be. As she walked around, her already short mini micro dress rose up even more, showing tidpit of her thong or butt as she walked. She didn't care, in fact... If it was up to her, she would probably go around without clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom