Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shizen Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy nodded understandingly.
"I'm not that experienced myself. Maybe we could learn together."
She leaned forward and began to kiss Jessica, gently at first, and then more hungrily. Judy knew that she would have to be patient and get her used to it, but that was fine with her. They had plenty of time to pleasure each other.

Jessica put her hands to Judy's shoulders as she kissed her incase she felt the need to push her away, Jessica openly kissed her back trying to match her as the kiss got more intense

Judy put her arms around Jessica's waist, pulling her closer as they kissed. The shy woman was doing pretty good, and she was getting hot. Reaching for the hem of her shirt, Judy lifted Jessica's shirt over her head before unclasping her bra to reveal small but beautiful breasts. Judy began to gently lick and suck her breasts, running her hand up and down her back with one hand while holding her at the waist with another.

Jessica gasped as Judy's mouth met her breasts, she shivered and tightened her grip on Judy's shoulders but didn't push her away, it felt to good for her to stop. She closed her eyes tightly as a small moan slipped through her lips.

Judy continued to work at her breasts until she was satisfied.
"Nice tits. Let me show you mine."
She pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra to reveal big D-cup breasts.
"Go ahead," she said with a wink, "Play with them however you like."

Judy continued her moaning as Jessica worked at her nipples. After a few minutes, she undid Jessica's pants and slid them off along with her panties. She inserted her fingers into her, prodding as much as she could into her virgin slit. She lapped at her wetness, tasting of its bounty. Her cock had begun to stir, but it took working at her pussy to get it going. When Judy was finished, it would be Jessica's turn to eat pussy and then take cock.

Jessica jumped and tried closing her legs before she could get down to lick her but as soon as she felt Judy's tongue she moaned clutching the blankets bneath them tightly.

Judy smiled as she moaned and clutched the blankets.
"That's right. Just enjoy it."
She licked and fingered her for a little while, then got on her back with her legs bent for easy access.
"It's your turn. Very similar with what you did to my breasts."

Jessica unbuttoned and pulled down her pants and panties, her cheeks flushing even more as she saw her cock, it was the first time she had ever seen one. She nervously crouched down and licked Judy's pussy slowly

Judy moaned and clutched the sheets a bit. As the licking continued, her cock started to grow from its minimal size to its bigger state.
"Don't forget to use your fingers. Prod it and lick it."
Her tongue was so soft and moist, and it felt good on her wet pussy. Jessica was learning just fine, and she would get better over time.

Judy clutched the sheets harder as Jessica got a rhythm going. She moaned as she licked and fingered her. Her cock continued to grow until it had reached its maximum of six inches.
"Okay, now work on my cock a bit. You can stroke it with one hand and suck it while fingering my pussy with your other hand. That feels divine."

She used her free hand to stroke Judy's cock, she had stopped licking her pussy and was staring at the piece of meet extremely nervous about putting it in her mouth

It felt very good to have Jessica stroking her cock. Judy looked up and saw that she seemed nervous.
"It won't bite," she said with a chuckle, "All you have to do is just put it in your mouth to lick and suck it. You might find you'll really like it if you give it a chance."

"O-O-Okay." She stuttered as she slowly started to lick her cock, eventually sucking on it but not going down very far. She continued to finger Judy's wet pussy though

Judy moaned at the combined stimulation.
"Yes, that's good. Try to focus on the head, because that's its main pleasure center."
Judy gripped the sheets and moaned louder as it continued.

She did as Judy said and continued to draw her tongue along her head slowly using the hand on her cock to quickly jerk off the rest of her

She slowly started to get lower on her cock, still fingering her but slower now focusing more on her cock now. She couldn't tell she was about to cum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom