Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shizen Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
Welcome! http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45931 the link shall take you to the Character Profiles, if you have any problems or questions about this thread please message me to let me know! Enjoy:)
______

Ashley exited her room with a happy smile, she had finally finished unpacking and the room didn't look half bad! She pulled her long blue hair into a ponytail and walked down the hall looking around for other students, she had on her favorite ripped up Bring Me the Horizon shirt on with just her black bra underneath which was visible and her white shorts. She glanced down at her shoes to make sure there were no scuff marks or anything on them, the black converse where new. She looked back up as she shoved her hands in her pockets and wandered the halls aimlessly.

Jessica looked around as the wind blew softly, she clutched her bag tightly to her chest as she walked up to the large building she guessed was the office. She opened the door and looked around before walking up to the young lady sitting at the desk "Hi....I just got here and....um I need a schedule." She said softly, she was able to speak easier around people older than her for some reason. The woman flashed her a soft smile as she handed her a sheet of paper, Jessica turned on her heels and quickly left and went back outside and looked up at the beautiful blue sky, glad it was such a pretty day.

Brandon stood before the gates of Shizen Academy, staring up at it. Before him was the Shaolin Temple of Sex, or so he had come to call it. He had taken an excursion from his rigorous martial arts training to come here and learn more about the opposite sex. He wasn't a hyper sexual guy, but he did welcome the thought of finding physical romance with a young woman, as long as she met his Triad-that is, satisfied him in mind, body, and soul. Slinging his bag over his shoulder, Brandon proceeded into the temple. His room was just down the hall, a co-ed dorm, and the girl had all ready arrived by the looks of it.

There was a poster that said "Bring Me the Horizon" on the wall, and he had no idea what that was. Taking the non-occupied bed, he set his things down and began to unpack. After leaving the room, he began heading down the hall. He wanted to find a nice quiet area to do some Kata, and then see if he could knock down some trees with his kicks. He smashed his fist against his hand in the "warrior" salute, the first thing done after the opening bow in a Kata. He smiled and seemed to glide over the steps as he stood ready to step into this next part of his life.

As Jessica wandered around outside she started to get a little chilly and decided to head inside, as she opened the door Ashley walked past her, lucky for Jessica she didn't seem to notice her so when the blue haired girl kept going she scurried the other way and even though the halls seemed empty she clutched her things to her chest tightly as she walked down the halls looking for her room. She mumbled her room number softly several times until she looked around, almost certain she was lost now. great, first day and I'm lost already...at least no one's around she thought with a sigh.

Brandon was walking down the hallway when he saw a thin, purple-haired young woman walking around like she was lost. He approached her, a polite smile on his face.
"Are you lost? I couldn't help but notice that you seem to not know where you're going."
He jerked a thumb behind him.
"I just came from the dorms and could direct you back there."

She jumped a bit when he spoke to her, she stared up at him with wide eyes as he spoke. Realizing he had asked her a question she looked down and nodded meekly not even able to get a single word out

Brandon looked at her with a kind gaze and pivoted around by tracing his back foot in a straight line and turning his body.
"Let's go, then."
Once they were back at the dorms, he looked at her sheet of paper and pointed out her room, across the hall from his.
"There you go. I got business, so I'll see you later."
He bowed respectfully to her, then took off walking in the direction he had been taking.

She didn't pick her gaze up once, not even when they got to the room. She opened the door and slipped inside sighing, she couldn't decide if she should feel bad or embarrassed. She rubbed her had before setting out to unpack her things.

Ashley wandered the halls for a bit more before getting bored and going back to the room, when she opened the door she saw things by the other bed across from hers and she pouted "Darn I was hoping to meet the person." She said then shrugged and went to her back and put up more band posters on her side of the wall, even putting some above her bed on the ceiling.

Brandon had found an atrium where there was no one around. As such, he decided to practice his Kata. After running through several of them, he smiled. The technique had been perfect, and he would have to make sure to practice everyday or his master would not be pleased. He returned to his room and saw a sexy blue-haired young woman putting up band posters.
"You must be my roommate," he said in a polite and cheerful voice.

Ashley looked past her arm over to Brandon "Hey there!" She said with a smile, her hands on one of the posters on th ceiling "Be a dear and come help me real quick please." She said quickly, her arms starting to ache from holding them up straight for a while.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, sure."
He got up on her bed and held the poster in place with his arms.
"It's nice to meet you. I'm Brandon."
He had to admit that this was the first time he had seen a young woman with fully dyed blue hair, but she really did pull it off.

"Thanks." She said with a sigh of relief and jumped off the bed grabbing four thumbtacks, sticking two in her mouth so she could put the others up "Ashley, nice to meet you." She said as she got back up pinning two corners, placing her hand on his shoulder to get by him without one of them falling. She pinned up the last two corners and smiled "Thanks again for that, the damn thing kept falling in my face." She explained, stepping off the bed and placing her hands on her hips looking at the posters she had hung up with admiration.

Brandon stepped down off of the bed after she had tacked it up.
"You're welcome. I did handyman work all the time at the Shorin Temple in Hokkaido, so I'm used to helping out."
He walked over to his bed and hung up his belt rack with all of his belts leading up to his first black tucked into them and his name printed on the plastic above the belts. He put some push-up bars on the ground and hung a heavy bag from the ceiling. Brandon then turned back to Ashley.

"Forgive what may seem nosy, but what brings you to this Academy?"
He sat down on the bed.
"I've been studying Okinawan Karate since I was three. I've lived at the Shorin Temple for most of my teenage years, and I haven't gotten to do a good deal of interacting with women my own age. I came here to help integrate myself back into mainstream society and get some sexual education. I will never forget my roots, but I'd like to be able to live outside of the temple as well."

She sat down onto her own bed, listening to him with interest and looking over to his belts "Me?" She asked and looked over to him a small smirk forming on her lips "I got kicked out of my old school for fighting so my parents sent me here thinking it would help discipline me and teach me to be nice around others." She said with a roll of her eyes at the end before leaning forward a bit "They didn't even look into the school, they saw the word Academy and signed me up just like that!" She scoffed leaning back now, resting her hands behind her to help prop her up.

Brandon chuckled.
"Fighting, huh? Yeah, you look like a pretty tough chick. I like that."
He winked.
"But I don't think a sexual education school will teach you that."

Brandon clashed his hands together and then held them at his solar plexus.
"If discipline and compassion are what you seek, then I could teach that along with some Okinawan Karate. Most of us don't start teaching until fourth black, but I think I can do it. The only caveat is that you would not be allowed to fight. I would be teaching you this so that you would not have to fight, and bring your mind, body, and spirit into one. Don't feel that you have to answer right now; the martial arts requires great responsibility, and it should only be taken on after much thought and consideration."

Brandon let his hands fall to his sides and smiled again, back to his less serious, laid-back personality.
"That's a tough break, just being tossed into a school like that. But, it could be a lot of fun. I always seize the chance to learn something new."
Brandon began to chuckle.
"Understanding of the sexual needs of a woman would complete my transition into manhood."

"Trust me I know it wont." She said waving her hand dismissively and listened to him with her head "Wait are you saying your a virgin?" She asked curiously when he finished, sitting up quickly a bit surprised, he was such a good looking man! As she was waiting she thought about what he said, it sounded interesting but she liked fighting, her two brothers were the ones to teach her so she could always protect herself and she wouldn't want to take away the last thing sh had of them.

Brandon chuckled at her question.
"Of course. My first love was Karate, and I never had a girlfriend because I was always told to focus on that and my academics. For an American family, they acted very Japanese, so I guess it fits. I know how to be sociable with women, as I knew several both in the dojo and in the temple, but I never interacted with them sexually. So, yes, I am a virgin."

Brandon clenched his fist.
"I know how you feel about the fighting, but I'm not outlawing it entirely. I'm just saying that you should only do it if you are forced to defend yourself. Fighting selfishly causes only pain, for yourself and for others. Besides, the techniques I can teach you can eliminate the threat with minimum pain and maximum efficiency. The greatest victory in all of martial arts is victory without combat, and I can teach you how to achieve that."

He looked at her and smiled.
"But, of course, it would have to be worked out over time. I'm sure we will have class work to do and time to hang out. Maybe in the evenings we can work on a few lessons. Every martial art is a whole life thing, so we have plenty of time to work on it. I don't want you to feel pressured, I just want you to be aware of what all it entails."

She smiled and got to her feet walking over to him and placed her hand on his shoulders "Your a sweet guy." She said softly and kissed his cheek before turning on her heels and leaving the room with her hands in her pockets, her stomach was growling and as much as she despised the idea of eating cafeteria food she was hungry enough to eat nearly anything at this point.

Brandon watched as she approached and kissed his cheek before she left the room. He wasn't sure what she meant by that, as it conveyed more than just the fact that he was sweet.
"I guess that means she'll think about it. I hope these classes have a little booklet for translating what they say sometimes."
Brandon went across the hall and knocked on the door of the young woman he had met coming in. She looked like she could use a friend and he wanted to make sure that she was settled in all right.

Jessica stared at the door for a moment before walking over and opening it just a bit, enough for them to see each other. Realizing it was the boy from earlier she looked down quickly letting her bangs cover her eyes slightly "Y-Yes?" She mumbled softly

Brandon smiled politely.
"Hi there. I never got to introduce myself earlier. My name's Brandon."
He felt kind of awkward standing in the doorway.
"Do you mind if I come in for a minute?"

She wanted to say no and shut the door but she knew that was rude so she opened it up and moved out of the way "I-I'm J-Jessica...." She stuttered playing with her hands as she kept her eyes down.

She left the door open as she shuffled away and clanked at him through her bangs and shook her head quickly "N-N-No." She mumbled quickly

She scuffled her feet not wanting to talk at all but she didn't want to be rude "Um.....my parents said....I need to be a-around kids m-my age." She said quietly, looking at him for a split second to take in the details of his face before looking back down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom