Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RavenQueen's Cup of Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenQueen

Moon
Summary:
"Experience Vampire" searching for intricate stories that put on display the whole spectrum of emotions one can feel to the extreme. Possibly through a lot a of not so nice things.

On this thread:
As a fair warning: This thread does not clearly state "I want XYZ". Because at the moment, I don't. When I do, it'll be in here. As of now, this is more of a putting myself out there so people can get a better impression of what gets me going and whether they are interested in RPing with me.

On my cup of tea:
I know, one of the most annoying things in sexual RPs is someone telling you they like "everything". What on earth are you going to do with someone who does "everything"? In the end, it often amounts to nothing. That's why it is an annoying answer.

Well, I don't like everything but I like a lot of things. However, I have an explanation for it which you might find beneficial to read so you have an idea of why I like so many things and what it means for playing with me.

I call myself an "experience vampire". It's the easiest way of explaining what I like and why. My favourite question is "why". I have studied philosophy and psychology. I am into people's brains. What excites me is to understand why other people are excited by something. I can be many things if I can get behind what makes it great for you.

You love girls with cat ears and tails? I don't, in and by themselves. But I do like to see how it turns you on to have one around. I love to understand why you like them and what exactly turns you on with regard to them. I like cats, so that's how I relate and then I begin to create a character that hopefully fascinates you and I will be fascinated by the fact that it does fascinate you. Makes sense?

Another example. I don't exactly jump up and down in ecstatic joy when I hear the word scat. It might very well be different for you. Whether I like it or not will depend very much on the situation - the context in which it is used and what you get out of it. I might start using it as well when I feel it is appropriate and I enjoy remaining open-minded and having the situation dictate when it might be appropriate and good to use.

Granted, all that still makes it tough for people to find out what I want. In general, let me state that I prefer extremes (not manga/anime extremes but extremes of what can be done, to me and to others).

Still not happy? I have a slight personal preference for humiliation, pain and things forced upon me and others, possibly with close ties (incest). In short: The vile stuff. I can be on top or at the bottom and have, again, a very slight preference for being on top. Either way, it won't stop with name calling and a spanking on the behind, if you get my drift. If it turns into a sick romance, I'm fine with that as well.

Why do I like all of that? Because it is more interesting to delve into why people let others treat them that way or why people want to treat others that way than it is to explore why people like fur. I like emotions, experiencing emotions and seeing the whole range on display, even and especially when they are contradictory but exist at the same time.

I am not more likely to engage in an RP only because it has those elements in it though. So do not try to tailor something you have in your mind to suit my needs. Primarily I am keen to see if I can relate to what you envision. If it has to do with the above, you will likely see my head spin a little more, that's all.

Let’s have a walk through your mind and let me see how deep I can go, no?

On kink:
http://www.f-list.net/c/ravenqueen

I recommend reading the overview as well, not only the list.

On settings:
I can do contemporary, fantasy, sci-fi. We can include aliens, vampires, angels, demons, whatever. As long as there is an intricate story behind it or a compelling hook, I'll like it. Just note that I like a certain grit in stories. A sense of realism. That doesn't mean no fiction to me however.

I am not the best when it comes to anime/manga, simply because I don't know many. I have seen some of the more sophisticated ones, such as Ghost in the Shell and they have been fun. Overall though, it's not an art form I can appreciate enough to make it truly work for me. So envisioning something as an anime/manga is fine for me but if you look for some fandom play in your favourite movie/comic, I'm not your gal.

Regarding superheroes and other potential fandom stuff: I can do that, too. However, you playing Superman and me playing Wonder Woman isn't enough. I need a story.

There is one hard limit though: No pokémon, digimon or whatevermon in my books and I do not play in World of Warcraft as written (I can imagine the Warcraft setting in general). Since every rule has an exception: If I can play a super aggressive picachu that bangs you and everyone else it sees senseless, I am game. This is also the only "plot" to which my requirements regarding story do not apply at all.

Keep in mind that the rest of what I have written here kind of requires sensible stories when you think about settings.

On writing:
I am a storytelling person. I prefer third person perspective, I appreciate internal monologue and I enjoy when my partner is mindful of describing the setting, the environment, etc.

If you rather enjoy taking the perspective of your characters (first person) and describing what they do to act out that character and have realistic conversations in the sense that you have no meta knowledge about what my character is thinking, then we might get along depending on the play you have in mind but it will be harder. I am less interested in authentic acting than in coherent stories. But like I said, it all depends on the idea you have.

What I don't like:
Him: I fuck you.
Her: I am fucked.
End of story.

Doesn't mean I do not enjoy sex in role plays. I am not here to play your average role play but adult themed games. I do non-sexual RPs as well but on a different site and with very different expectations.

On gender & writing:
I am interested in both sexes and I can write males and females. If you are looking for a male playing a male character, that's okay, of course. Won't keep me from trying to chat you up if I find you intriguing - unless you have explicitly stated that you are only looking for males writing males. It's still sad because I write well and if I like you, chances are you would enjoy playing with me.

On language, spelling & grammar:
You do not have to be perfect. I am neither. As a matter of fact, I am writing faster than I should which leads to the occasional mistake, sometimes even glaring ones. However, I don't do that on purpose. I still require people to have a reasonably broad vocabulary and a will to express themselves in more than single sentences. Which doesn't mean that sometimes single sentences aren't okay. It just means that I need people who do not abbreviate words, know how to use basic punctuation and who harbour a love for expressing themselves in English.

I usually use Australian spelling but can do American spelling as well. Sometimes I mess up though.

On myself:
I'm in my twenties, female, I think a lot. I travel frequently, I love literature, history, psychology, film and the depths and depravities of the human mind.

I am assertive, bold, a bit edgy and confident. I can be very meek and submissive as well if you push the right buttons but my day to day requires me to be tough, so prepare for some friendly sass in the beginning when we talk.

On potential partners:
I like smart cookies. Everyone appreciates intelligent people, I assume. I adore them. Doesn't mean you have to be smart. Just means you should prepare for some swooning if you are.

I like open-minded people who can show empathy towards others, who are able to relate and understand others. Because it makes everything much easier.

I like people who reflect on the character(s) they are playing and who can bring them to life for me.

I don't care if you are male or female (meaning it in that dichotomous way in which people simply fall into either gender).

Last thing: Before I play with you, I will search your equivalent to this thread and I will browse games you are in if I can find any. You don't need to have a thread like this or any games up on here for me to play with you. What I am rather saying is that I make an effort to understand you and what you want before I say yes. It means I invest, sometimes heavily, into selecting my partners. I have expectations and you should as well. It also means I assume you have read all of this before you contact me. If you ask me questions I answer in this thread, I'll provide a link to read it. You can also be sure that after a maximum of 3 basic PMs, I will go off and look for the stuff above to get to know you better so I won't ask you stuff you have answered and documented already.

On frequency:
I am a very busy person but I strive to reply regularly and I let you know when I'm away for a time. I prefer long-term things where we can develop a captivating story together.

On manners:
Despite the impression that my preference for debasement might create, I am a huge fan of manners and courtesy. Do not forget that I am more than an assorted number of kinks. You are not necessarily interested in more but as you can imagine, at any given time in point, there are a lot of other things on my mind as well. Simply put: If you chat me up/write me a message/etc., be nice. There's plenty of time to get rude later on. Also, there's a difference between me and a character I make up.

On stuff you may or may not want to confront me with:
This is directly related to manners. I am a very open-minded person, I love to understand things and I believe in being friendly. So do not fear that I will judge you or react harshly. You can write me pretty much everything you want. As long as you keep your manners, we'll be good. If I don't like stuff, I will let you know and I will do so in a very polite and gentle way.

On playgrounds:
I play here and prefer the forum. I also play via email and potentially via Yahoo. Don't ask me for contact details until we have agreed on something. I have my reasons for this.

On caveats and issues:
Although I am a gentle soul and do not like to disappoint strangers in needlessly cruel ways, my time is limited enough for me to state that I will choose very carefully whom I play with. This also means that I might just tell you that it's not working out between us if I feel it really won't after a few posts. I won't do so after three months of posting (unless it's like 1 post per week or so) but getting into a game with me doesn't mean it will be seen through to its end when I realise that it's not what I am looking for. As flexible as I am regarding the kink, the setting and the content, I need people who can write and I am not referring to grammar here. If that's not provided, I will be bad company. The good news is that I will let you know early enough. When I say "can write" it means "can write" from my point of view. So do not feel insulted when I tell you it's not working. It's to both our benefit.

On contacting me:
I prefer this thread free of stuff - I also won't reply here. Write me a PM.
Also on that: If you write me a PM and I am online yet don't answer, don't get annoyed. I am away from keyboard quite frequently and I also have to juggle several things at once all too often. I aim at getting back to everyone who writes me, believe me I do. If you get impatient after five minutes of me being online here, get a punching bag. You'll need it.

When we are chatting in real time, I won't simply vanish. You will know when I am away and how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom