Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A One-on-One search (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailorsoldierhaku

Meteorite
Ello, and welcome to my search thread. I'm fairly laid back, and I try to reply at least once a day. I'm usually always on when I'm not at work, or dragged out of the house. My introduction posts are anywhere from three paragraphs to six, with replies ranging from a few sentences to two paragraphs, though at times I can belt out three or four, if the situation calls. Please try to avoid one-liners, or using numbers in place of letters. I'm not a stickler for spelling, so long as I can understand what you're trying to spell, I'm happy.

So, with that bit out of the way, I can move onto some roleplay details. I tend to play submissive characters, or roleplays without D/S classifications. I do have some plots and some ideas, which I can share with you in depth. As for roleplays, I do the following:
Sci-fi(plot)
Fantasy, modern and medieval(plots)
Vampire(plot, I have a slayer I wish to use)
Detective(I have a bit of an idea for this)
Twisted Beauty and the Beast(plot, I have a witch I like to use for this)
Pokemon(I have either a researcher or a trainer I play as)
Neighbors
Roommates
Witch/Demon(I have two different ideas for this, I would like to play the witch)
Anything involving monsters.

I am usually pretty open, but there are a few I won't do, such as anything based around the Twilight vampires, incest, fandom roleplays, or with celebrities. I don't have images of my character either.

Kink wise, I'm fairly open though I don't do anything involving mutilation, scat, watersports, or death with intimate scenes. You can make an enemies death as gory as possible though.

And with that said, I think that's everything. Feel free to PM me or reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom