Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted, evil sci-fi/fantasy play with supermodels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

purrfection

I am pretty specific about what I want--that's because it's what I want. I am negotiable on some aspects, but very incredibly absolutely non-negotiable on others. For the latter, I have tried to identify these very clearly, so please don't ask me to back down from them.

What I desire:

I have been doing roleplaying for the better part of ten years, and adore being creative and descriptive with my partners. One of my true joys is discovering what turns on a partner and re-imagining that somehow to make it even hotter for them. I am pretty fantastic at it, but it can sometimes be hard to find what I enjoy. Particularly, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play as supermodels, though not necessarily straight celebrity play. In my opinion, the stand-by ideas of stalkers, or photographers, or airplane rides gets fairly boring quick--I like to, instead, use models as kinds of templates. What I am searching for at this exact moment--I'm not sure of, exactly. In the past I've wanted superhero play, or fantasy princess play--neither of those particularly interest me right now. I've sort of spent my reserve of interest in them. If you have some idea that deals with the kinks and themes I enjoy (outlined below), then please let me know. Don't wait for my permission--just unload the idea, please.

Here is an example of what a roleplay scene with me has gone like in the past:
Some strong conqueror arrives at a castle and enforces his will on the gorgeous princess in waiting. In my ideal play, that princess would have the appearance and name of some supermodel--say for example, Adriana Lima. Her personality is negotiable, based on whatever you and I feel like at the time. Perhaps she is thoroughly wonderful, or insufferably vain? Negotiable.

The conqueror then takes this Princess Adriana, convinces her how she should not be some benevolent goody two-shoes, but in fact his queen of destruction. After some thorough convincing (i.e. his cock filling her frail little mind up with brand new thoughts of blissful obedience), she rules at his side, breeding him new slaveprincesses and doing her best to enslave the hottest females in the kingdom for him so that he can breed them as well. Anyone not up to their standards of perfection is gleefully culled/executed/somehow shed from this mortal coil.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN WRITING THE ABOVE SCENE RIGHT NOW.--it is just a very good example of the sorts of themes I fucking love and would love you for introducing in a novel way.

This kind of pattern--rise to power, seduction/corruption of absolute power, and exercising evil dark will on the populace--is something that is prevalent in most of my play. I also love mind control, hypnosis, and body transformation (your character's and mine) through supernatural, scientific, or superhero-ey means.

So, power turns me on. A lot. Power is HOT. My ideal partner is strong, hot, wealthy, indomitable, and knows exactly what he wants at all times--or is otherwise well on his way to being these things. Power is a woman so gorgeous she makes men cum just by blinking at them; power is your character owning that same woman so completely that she can't even imagine a thought that isn't explicitly approved by him.

My ideal partner
is darkly twisted and utterly corrupt, morally. He wants all the power in this world and every other world, and wants to fuck, enslave, and impregnate every woman gorgeous enough to be worthy to serve him. All others too inferior will be eliminated, harshly. I enjoy plot, but I am much more in this for smut. However, part of that smut is not all sex, but also learning of the innumerable ways your character exercises his infinite will. For example, your character may seduce a princess of an enormous country with just a look, convincing her to destroy her family and hand over the nation's riches, leaving her country to starve to death...just for her to be allowed the glory of watching as my divinely beautiful superheroine character sucks off yours.

See? Power. Hot. Yes.

Another important part of power is wealth, for your character and mine. I adore the thought of being coated in diamonds and rubies and gold and furs, completely immersed in symbols of wealth. The descriptions of my character's clothing (of which I am always quite attentive to) will include this, as will probably the description of any settings we may create. The idea being, of course, the more glamorous my character is, the greater your character's conquest.

I prefer a certain kind of tenderness from my partners--dirty talk can be exquisite, but even as your utterly devoted, completely lovestruck slave, I still like to be treated as though I am irreplaceable. So, being called a "fucktoy" is hot; being called a "worthless cumrag" is not. I love the Master/Slave relationship, so something that involves the idea of my character being DESTINED to serve yours, following some code writ out by the darkest, most primal forces of the universe--that is super hot.

Ideal partners can also type well, develop detailed and hot paragraphs with each response (I imagine at least 3-4), imagine freely, and have essentially no taboos (much like myself). My basic taboos are no toilet play, no vore, no tentacles, and no intense focus on gore (You may have noticed I enjoy bringing up violence, and find this last bit contradictory. The basic idea goes back to how power is super hot. Convincing some inferior weakling to kill herself because she isn't worthy to suck your character's cock is super hot--zooming in on the blade as it slides through her flesh is not.)

The following is optional (as I've noticed so many people prefer to play in straight third person), but makes me really hot:
I also believe in full-immersion roleplay. If you want me to be your hot, achingly needy Adriana Lima, for example, then I would like it if you began the play referring to me as her, and ONLY as her (even in OOC parentheticals). The thought of you knowing you have an eager, dripping wet supermodel sexslave waiting for you every time you power on messenger or email, just desperate to hear whatever hot words pour out of your mind, really turns me on.

Models I love

I will play as these supermodels (essentially in order of preference):

Adriana Lima
Doutzen Kroes
Izabel Goulart
Alessandra Ambrosio
Abbey Lee Kershaw
Irina Shayk
Cameron Russell
Edita Vilkavicuite

(I would really love to post images of each for you, but I haven't quite figured out the code here yet, and I don't want to destroy the tables/formatting of this post. Rest assured, if the rest of this post interests you, I am INCREDIBLY interested in delivering lots of photos of any of these girls to you. But for now, googling their names shall have to work for you. I apologize, but I think you'll find they are all worth the search)

This list is not all-inclusive, but if you would like me to entertain the idea of playing as other girls, have a few pics ready. I have to warn you though--I am very picky about who I include, and I offer no guarantee I'll enjoy a girl just because you do. If you have a few favorite pics of the above girls, I'd love to trade with you. I will, with very few, ultra-rare exceptions, play only as supermodels (i.e. no actresses, singers, etc.). Let me be as clear as possible--if you proposition me, and say, "Oh, I love all your ideas, but I'm not so intrigued by supermodels...", then you can expect no reply. This is one of those incredibly non-negotiable things.

Again, I love the idea of my character having these models' appearances and names, but their personalities are totally dependent on whatever play we happen to be doing.

You should know also I am rather in love with the idea of playing multiple supermodelslaves for you. Can't decide between Alessandra Ambrosio and Izabel Goulart? By all means, please choose both of them. Choose all of them. My dream is for each of these girls to bear your character's cum and deliver him new slavedaughters to serve him (down the line). I also have no problem making any of the above sisters or mothers/daughters of the others. Want your SlaveEmpress Adriana to adore your cock while her daughter SlaveQueens Izabel and Alessandra worship your balls? Right away, Sire. We wish only to please You.

That last bit brings up another idea--I love the thought of establishing some sort of heirarchy. SlaveGoddesses ruling over SlaveEmpresses ruling over SlaveQueens ruling over SlavePrincesses ruling over...well. You get the idea. Each new level more haughty, more deserving of their Master's attention than the last.

Here is another non-negotiable bit--It should be noted also that I ONLY have interest in playing with someone who is turned on by the thought of impregnating my character and other enslaved females in this play with the expressed desire of enslaving those daughters that are created when they are all grown up. Give us twins, Sir. Triplets; Quintuplets of flesh bursting with the need to serve. I imagine your cum is so powerful that your brood approaches and maintains their peak beauty, holding adult appearance and intelligence and completely mature, in a matter of months. Your unstoppable seed creating something more than human...something better.

Scenes that interest me:

Ah, see, here's where I'm faltering, and could really use your help.

As I've mentioned, I'm sort of full-up (or emptied out) on the fantasy scale right now. Superheroes have lost interest for me. Please don't proposition me with ideas on those lines.
I am feeling especially brutal lately--all that talk about power above is manifesting right now in a need to enjoy some hot nonconsensual, thoroughly violent play. Think dark, Sir. Think VERY, VERY dark and evil...and I'll be yours forever.

I'd love to hear what you have on your mind that's as twisted and evil as you get.

The only real plot I have in my mind is very small, and very simple. It is not, by any means, the only plot I'm willing to do right now. Just all that I can imagine at the moment:

My character is a gorgeous, haughty teenage cheerleading queen. She's gained her beauty and status, however, by ritual sacrifice of virgins she deems "inferior" at the school.
Your character is targeted by my character. I imagine my character lusting after you, luring you back to my house where I unveil my dark, sadistic sacrificial altar. A girl from school--perhaps your old girlfriend--is there all tied up. Maybe it's your character's entire family. And I have to convince you to help me sacrifice her...and after her, even more inferior cunts to make you and I even more powerful.

As I typed that, I struck upon another kink of mine--how fucking hot it is to be replaced as your top slave. So, for instance, keeping with the storyline above, your character and mine continuing our dark sacrifices until we summon a dark demoness/succubus, thinking we'll control her. But your power has grown to such a level that the succubus is desperate to serve you and wipe my character out, thinking me inferior now. And you, of course, seeing the hotter succubus, totally agree. This could go a few ways:
- eliminating my original POV character and replacing me with the new succubus
- enslaving my original POV character and mocking/teasing her constantly
- "demonizing" my POV character to be a better, more powerful slave over a period of several months, except that when the process is finally complete, I end up even hotter than the succubus, and she is forced to worship me as I did her.

Essentially, as I said, this will involve lots of brutality and lots of fucking. The more evil, the better. You can't possibly go too dark with me.

Please PM me if you are interested!

One last thing:
One small pet peeve of mine is when otherwise adept individuals send me a PM asking me if I'm interested in what scenes they have on their mind that may hit my kinks. The same questions always pops up in my head--why do you think I posted a request thread, silly? Of course I want to know what scenes you have in mind. In fact, the more scene ideas or world building you send me (a girl loves to have that kind of interest shown to her, after all), the much more likely I am to respond.

Thank you for reading all of that! I hope to hear from you soon!

I prefer RP through YIM and email (more YIM than email at the moment, but I am flexible).

RE: Kinky superheroine play with supermodels?

Boop bop bump. Looking for new partners. Send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom