Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|~| FxFxF Steam Punk Domination and Slavery |~|

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title suggests I'm looking for two female partners for this role-play and it shall be done through a thread! I'm big on non con, bondage, markings. Domination, humiliation and things generally along those lines, if they're up your alley, fantastic! I have a rough description of what I want the rp to be below. Take a gander and message me if you're interested. Tell me a bit about yourselve,s why you're interested and why you think it will be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------

There were seven main landmasses on the whole planet governed by their own laws and leaders. Dystoxia was still ruled by a royal family. Unlike several of the continents Dystoxia's land varied from one part to another. The mainlands were rock deserts and mountains with some mountainous forests, the mountains were rich in minerals and ores making the land highly profitable. The coastal areas were some what tropic with lush jungles surrounding their cities that were based on the edge of the vast oceans. To the east was the Valserian Ocean, this stetch of water also covered most of the north side of the land. The south and west was home to the Gorean Ocean which was some what an archipelago. Many islands lie off the cost containing rare animals for furs along with spices and highly valued gem mines. One of the major features of Dystoxia was the fact through the centre ran a long oasis around the river Darver. Trains were the main way to get around though many poorer people still used horse and cart. if you were lucky you could gain passage one of the great airships.

Dystox was the capital city of Dystoxia and situated in the mainlands several hundred miles away from the coasts. The city sprawled out in a web way of buildings and rail roads that crept through the many mountains of the area. Several parts of the city were connected via rail through some of the larger mountains that cut the city in to segments. Smoke billowed from the great capital and lights always flashed in to the sky at night. Factories and other production buildings ran from coal and clock works. The city was always active and never slept, there was always plenty of things happening every were and a lot of hard labour to be done. The city was on several levels up the mountains and the generally nicer areas higher up. The richest sector where the most wealthy lived was in a luscious valley in their large mansions. A top one of the small mountains in the valley stood the royal palace which was a spectacular building with great spires that sported several large cogwheels that were perpetually moving. At the top of the tallest tower rested a collosal diamond that rotated with the turning of the cogs. Every full turn a pulse of energy seemed to emit from it and travel through the metal devices around it. This was one of the largest power sources in Dystoxia powering the majority of the city.

Avabelle Fiorin Poppyrow was the oldest daughter of Mr Curvin Tarmure. She changed her last name once she became an adult thinking the family one was rather dull. The Tarmures had always ran several business endeavours and Avabelle was no different now that she was twenty two. She'd always had a great love for dolls and found herself exceptionally skilled at crafting them, that was how she made her primary income and quite a fair bit she made. She's a playful girl and gets bored rather easily which is the exact reason she finds herself at the slave auction, to find herself some real life toys. She has every intention of buying two good looking women whom she can dress and play with like she does with the ones she makes. She's never had much of an interest in men so the thought of controlling two women who belong to her... that catches her interest.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to rp Avabelle and give people relative freedom over their characters. Slavery is one of the forms of punishment though so they could be criminals, they could have gotten in to debt, they could be from another land... it doesn't matter, come up with a nice idea.

Gashnaw said:
tl;dr.
however given what i did read, i m interested. Would you be alright with a male playing a female?

Sorry, I'd rather not, especially if the length of that put you off.

it wasn't really the length, but lack of interest in reading the history. I get it,its steam punk you have the bells and whistles of a steam punk universe. You have the gimmick, the cities, but i figured most of teh RP would be placed in Dytox, so i found reading about the other islands boring.

Along with that the little i read about Dytox i figured it is a Steam punk themed New york

So more so skimmed than actually read.

You really know how to offend and put some one completely off role-playing with you huh? Best of luck to you, looking for people showing a little more interest really. Just need one more.

yea i tend to say the wrong things a lot. But it relatively the same, not saying you're unoriginal, but a steam punk world is a steam punk world. You have your airships, brass/copper/bronze/gold materials. clockwork and steam powered. And a Victorian styled attire.

In general you can guess the world, same with most medieval and Victorian settings. Everyone wants to make their world seem so unique and exotic. But its not. No one's is. Even my worlds are never exotic.

Best of luck in your search, but you can't really blame me. I'm not gonna go watch Titanic, the boat sinks people die, I'm not gonna sit through four hours to see that, I'm not going to read a large paragraph to read of a world i already know.

Sorry to offend you.

Yeah no problem, definitely worries me as a potential rp partner though if things are long so you just presume to know it. Just makes one feel like they've wasted their time putting effort in to something. Makes me worry you'd do that with long posts too. It definitely has the usual steam punk elements but it's not much like New York at all. Also, Titanic is actually a pretty good movie, even if you know the boat sinks, it's more about the story that happens while it sinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom