Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Lurks in the Dark? (Interest Check)

LittleMoth

Super-Earth
Introduction
{In the small town of Paxton; population: 2,053, the people wake up to a heart-breaking story on the news. A local woman was murdered the night before. Cydney Banner; age 25, was a waitress, trudging along to gain enough money to finish getting her Veterinary Technician's Degree at the local community college. She was found slaughtered early that morning by a local man who had been out jogging with his dog. The body of Banner had been mutilated so terribly that authorities decided it would be better to keep the details quiet. The official story was that she had been attacked by an animal, but no rabid dogs, cougars, or bears had been reported recently in the area. Further more, there was no witnesses... no one knows what truly happened to Ms. Banner.

However, there is one man that strives to find out exactly what happened; Detective Allen Fitz. Cydney had been a love interest of his, and something in his gut tells him that she was not attacked by an animal. A sick, heavy feeling in his stomach tells him that something far more dangerous had killed that woman. The feeling only intensifies when more people end up dying in the same manner...

In the mean time Willowdrakes High School (the only in Paxton) has a new student. Ruby Payton; age 17 and currently a senior, just enrolled. Her presence has set both teachers and student's alike on edge. She's weird, quiet, and wicked smart it seems. The faculty and students have good reason to be unnerved, for Ruby is no ordinary student. Ruby Payton, is a Morpher, a Skinwalker... a monster.}

Good to Know
Okay, so, I place this here, because obviously I would like to make it into a group RP. No, this is not a vampire thing, and I am not really looking for other inhuman creatures first off. This is to be an inhuman creature in a human world, based mainly on the crimes of murder that Ruby commits and how the town is stricken with it. I want the crime/detective thing to be a major part in the story. There are several roles that I have in mind, but please feel free if you would like to make a suggestion or even a character. And, because of the limited RP candidates -it's inevitable- I am willing to play multiple roles, and I hope that at least a few of you might be willing. To start, I will list some major roles that could use filling.

Main Characters
-Ruby Payton (More information on appearances and what a Morpher is will be posted later)
Role: Monster, main antagonist.

-Allen Fitz (Appearance can be up to the one who decides to take on the role)
Role: Detective, main protagonist.
Personality: Allen is a determined man, devoted to his job, and a fumbling father to his distant daughter. He lives by what he views as right, which is fairness, but he is known also to be a passionate man.

-Rebecca Fitz (appearance can be up to the one who decides to take on the role)
Role: Student, daughter to Allen Fitz

-Andrew Halestead (Or Andrea, I say this because if a male or a female would like to take on the role, I will be fine with it.)
Appearance: I am gonna be a bit more structure with this character because I think he/she could prove to be an interesting character. I want him/her to have a kind of emo-esque look. So, just keep that in mind.
Role: Student; the one who takes on a certain fascination with Ruby, even after he finds out the truth.

Other Roles Needed
-More students
-Other cops
-Some random citizens

So, yeah. I would really love some help on some ideas that could make this really cool. If anyone is confused or interested, reply here, or PM me. If I get enough interest, I'll post a profile about Ruby and all of that. Thanks for your attention. ^^

Back
Top Bottom