Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female slave/bottom Looking for (FxM) (FxF) (FxOther) (new Star Wars plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am Voxla, I am certainly not new to rping, just a little rusty due to not being online for a few years, but now I am able to roleplay after work and looking for some interesting rping partners on here.

Rules: First I want to say that I DO NOT USE IMs of any kind, Email is one thing, IMs is another, so once again I do not talk or rp in IMs at all.

Second, I do not want the typical Girlfriend/Boyfriend, wife/neighbor, type stuff.

I love creative stories/plots, I want plot as well as sexual interactions, I want story with sex, not just one or the other.

I Love Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, modern day apocalypse, those type of settings and worlds. I will only do modern if it has a twist on it, and a big one at that.

I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I prefer not to play a whore, prostitute, or loose slut, it is uninteresting to me and it is not what I like to play as. Now I will say there is a difference in my mind between someone like that, and what I play, I really can't explain it, so you will just have to read it for yourself. Even if you see no difference I do and I feel that there is one.

Now, onto the good stuff, what I like and what I want to have in the rping.

Bondage, gags of all kinds, collars, leashes, crawling, some humiliation (there is a limit on that where it goes from hot to NOT), kidnapping, conditioning (where the captive is given a chance to leave, but chooses not to or has Stockholm syndrome and although she wants to leave won't due to certain training), blindfolding, sensory deprivation, torture (only to a certain point, preferably no permanent damage), romance, love, strange relationship (slave/master, cat/dog, ect). There will be more to come as I think of more, but for now I think that will work fairly well, or until I can make a rabbit hole.

Pairing/Plots:
Typically I have something in mind for just about anything depending on the setting, and with playing L5R, Pathfinder, Rifts, Nightbane, and other rping tabletop games I have plenty of ideas for rping, so if you like any of the pairings below then feel free to inquire about a plot or we can brainstorm one.

Me/You (Male or female, whichever you prefer to be)

I actually have an interesting idea for an rp, Star Wars Based actually. So I have heard in the books that Luke brings back the academy for jedi and such, I wa thinking years later when it is well established that the sith also want to come back into power, and instead of finding padawans they instead kidnap ones from ones either by killing their masters or when on missions they snatch them up. Hence my character would be an older padawan, around 18-19 since they are more lenient because they need more people instead of the rules of training from children only. She i sent on a mission from a jedi master with a few other padawans and a master to watch over them. She is either captured with the rest or she sees that everyone will be caught if she does not do something and self sacrifices herself for them to escape as well as cutting off any mental connections with any Jedi or others. She is captured and put in a cell made for jedi until one of the masters decides that he/she wants to train her and turn her over to their side. At first she will fight it, trying to remain good, but as things progress she gives in a little at a time to her kidnappers.
Mutant or experiment/Scientist
Mutant or experiment/Mutant or experiment (test subjects forced into the same room)
Mutant or experiment/Guard or soldier

Victim/Kidnapper (Multiple possible races)
Princess/Soldier
Princess/Prince
Princess/Bandit King/leader
Peasant/Prince
slave/master
Maid/Master
Tribal girl/Rival tribe male
Tribal girl/ king or prince

If you have any other pairings you might like please tell me and I will consider it.

And only two more comments.

One: I do not play humans often, I prefer Bunnies, nekos, wolf, fox, snake, elf, halfelf, angel, fallen angel. I also did not put setting for the pairings up above, but that can be talked about (like sci-fi setting, medieval, fantasy, other)

Two: If interested please PM me I will respond if there is a message here, but I prefer PM since it is easier for me to keep track of.

RE: Looking for FxM roleplay

Hey, I noticed we have many common rp interests. I like sci-fi, fantasy, modern apocalypse, all that good stuff. My favorite rp style is also plot+sex with love and romance. I'd like to be a male guard/soldier with you being a mutant. So yeah, I hope to rp with you!

RE: Looking for FxM roleplay

I sent a PM, I hope you got it, since I am interested in rping that with you depending on the setting and plot in mind.

RE: Female slave/sub/bottom Looking for (FxM) (FxF) (FxOther) roleplay

Maybe, depending on what you have in mind.

RE: Female slave/sub/bottom Looking for (FxM) (FxF) (FxOther) roleplay

Yay, new Star Wars Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom