Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Story driven. The dirtiest words in the RP world Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveyou

Meteorite
Because sex is good. I'm sorry, that's wrong. Sex is VERY good, especially drunk sex. But sex can't be all that there is to a story. It's like not having a makeout session beforehand, so much potential wasted for a couple of minutes of squishing sounds and a grunt. So........anyway

Who am I?: I'm me! I love being creative, I always am daydreaming up a story in my head at work, because work sucks. Kinks? Yes. We can talk about those. They are secondary to the plot

What I'm expecting of you: Paragraph to multipara. Detailed. I'm not a grammar nazi by any means though, paint the scene and make me see the world around the characters and I will love you forever. Want to make me WANT to play a smut scene? Build up the tension slowly and surely and I'll be eating out of your hand by the end.

Stuff to be added later. Blah blah blah

Plot ideas!

1: The Dark Gates: In the future, the Star Gates are more valuable than worlds. The ancient beacons, constructed in ages past allow for the flow of trade, information, and people between solar systems and set humanity lose among the stars. Thus was born the Terran Republic. A lazy peace settled in as corporations were formed and stripped the galaxy of it's resources as it's citizens got fat and happy off the spoils.

But the reports grew harder and harder to ignore. Ships emerging from the Gates, unlike any know and completely void of mercy and compassion. Worse the fledgling colonies were ill prepared to put up a life of death defence against an enemy they knew nothing about........until a half destroyed Terran ship emerged from a gateway. What happens to it's occupant determines the fate of the galaxy.

2: The Conduit: It wasn't supposed to be like this. The land was supposed to flourish under the guidance of the god-king Tiberious after he united the entire world under his banner. One world undivided. It seemed like such a noble dream. A dream that was destined to come to a crash eventually as the sins of the past finally came to light.

Picking and adding to this, but don't be shy if you have a story driven idea and want to run it by me. Looking forward to writing with you!

3: Harry Potter: The Dementor withdrew, smiling in it's on particular way as the blank eyed black haired girl stared back at it. The dementor's kiss, the ultimate punishment, the crux of justice administered to the victim of circumstance. Having two muggle parents was an abomination, worthy of the highest punishment unto the care of Umbridge righteous? But the soulless girl staring at the wall saw the rising soul of a pure righteous avenger hover in front of her, before sliding effortlessly into her mouth.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom