Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum to momma -1x1- MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jollygirl12

Well,howdy there. I'm looking for a partner to role play with. I only do it on here and only PM's,its easier for me. I get on fairly often and write back pretty fast. I get pissed when someone writes back twenty minutes later,or more. I understand if you arent online but when i see you've read it and it takes you more then twenty minutes to respond? Well,im not gonna go off on you. I will continue as normal. And if you dont write back within a few days without warning,im going to assume your done. I only rp on BMR. So please,dont ask-

What ill do,

Neko Love,either two neko's or one. I prefer to be the neko.

Taken As Mine,a roleplay where the male character takes my character as his mate so to speak.

Worker Rights,a female worker and her peer have found attraction in each other. Their boss catches them fucking at work and its either get fired and blackmailed or do sex videos for him.

Anything else? Just ask me,im down for anything. Id like to try dog,male,and owner if your into that.

I'm not particular about kinks. Anything as ling as it isnt with stuff that belongs in a toilet. And cussing is nice,your charrie. Not mine so much. And i can do long postings,but i prefer shorter ones. Im pretty laid back. I will send a picture of my character before we start. Thanks!

RE: Looking for a 1x1- MxF

C'mon boys,ya know ya wanna RP ;)

RE: Looking for a 1x1- MxF

Logging off for the night. But y'all can still message me(; I'll get ya back when I wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom