Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the bored and creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CottonCandyHaze

Planetoid
  • Want to use and abuse?
    Want to have some fluffy lovins?
    Wanna go on a GIANT ADVENTURE in a world we both create?
    Well, you've come just to the right place!

I think I'll get some introductions out of the way before getting right down to business.
    - You all may call me Haze or Qwinnie, though I really prefer Qwinnie overall, sounds better and it's more personal.
    - I don't have much to do - ever - so I'm pretty much in this role play thing long term, kk? Though if life does come a callin', I'll let you know if I'm able.
    - I'm a pervert :D I don't know how big of one - maybe a medium? - but there isn't *too* much you can say to me on the sexual regard that would offend me. Y'know, as long as we're not talking blatant murder or anything I:
    - I really, *really* like dragons, and that means some of my characters just may share this trait. It's a thing that I refuse to/can't help.
    - I'm not into anime as much as I used to be, bUT I CAN talk animu if you want.
    - I'm mucho into conversation, so even if we don't end up role playing, talk to me anyway! We may be able to help eachother out with our own quests, y'never know~
    - I'm a food enthusiast who loves cheese.
    - Juice is the nectar of the gods.
    - I really, really like androgyny. It's a fun element to play with and almost all of my characters reflect that preference, so if that's a problem, well, I'm sorry? Just don't role play with me?
    - Constructive criticism is very much appreciated, however blatant rudeness will be either ignored or openly dismissed, so I wouldn't bother.
    - I'm a big teddy bear who likes to make compromises so everyone will be happy, however there are some things I won't budge on, as a warning. I don't really like being a pushover, so I'm tryna break free of it.
    - I go 'uh' and 'um' a lot, and also 'if you want', so... bear with me on that. I'm not as outspoken as some people would like because I'm still a 'crowd pleaser'. If it bothers you, politely mention so, I really don't like rudeness.
    - I can go on and on and on about video games, specifically Legend of Zelda and Dragon Age. Like either of those? You got yourself an instant buddy. [Bonus points if you've played an Elder Scrolls game beyond Skyrim]
    - Polyvore is my b*tch.
    - I don't really curse unless I censor it xD Though words like damn or hell are not censored while in character.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get into the nitty gritty!
    There are some things you need to know about me as a role player:
    - I am literate... enough. I can average out about maybe a couple paragraphs or so, which can get longer depending on my/our ideas or whatever it is that may be going on. I do my best in sentence flow, but I'm not the most creative, so I ask for time, help, and patience.
    - I prefer to play more submissive or bottom characters, at least for when it comes to the bedroom. I will be sure to make them give you a fair fight for whatever it is that we discuss, and even if some may be ditzy, they are no pushover, rest assured.
    - I'm into character abuse. The more they cry, the more I...something that ends with an 'I' sound. I just really like it, okay?
    - As I've said, I'm not the most creative, so I need a lot of help with whatever 'ideas' I present, so again, time, help, and patience. I want this to be an enjoyable experience for the both of us.
    - I make androgynous characters which means that my boys will typically be feminine and look like girls. If this bothers you, then, I'm sorry that I'm not what you're looking for. It's a taste I've developed and don't plan on relinquishing soon. On the other hand, I also have girls that look like boys, though they're mainly for my non-sexual role plays, as I find nothing appealing about role playing hetero sex.
    - If we DO a hetero role play, I uh, would prefer playing the female. I can make other characters and such for your side characters, though, and they'll even interact with our main ones! Just, overall, I'd like to be the girl, if you don't mind.
    - I prefer private messages and email over instant message roleplaying, however if you would just like to chat we can do that too~
    - What I'm looking for: Someone who isn't afraid for their character to take charge, preferably someone who prefers to be the dominant figure. Someone who is open minded. Someone who genuinely enjoys, in one word, femboys. Someone who likes plot and wouldn't mind helping me with my own smut interactions, as I don't have a lot of experience with it. Someone patient and nice who wants to laugh with me when either of our characters do something stupid. Someone who is just as literate as I am, if not more so.

Now we get to pairings and such.
    I guess I don't care which side you want, though I will bold the things that I would like to be.

Pairings/General Relationships:​
    - Vampire x Human
    - Student x Student
    - Knight x Royalty
    - Knight x Knight
    - Life x Death [This I can elaborate further on if you like]
    - Demon x Human
    - Demon x Demon
    - General interspecies
    - Master x Slave [I really think we can have fun with this should anyone be in a, uh, particularly dominating mood]
    - Futa x Male [I was thinkin MAYBE this could work I: Maybe, it's a new thing I MAY be willin' to try if given the right plot/person]
    - Anthro x Human
    - Kidnapper x Abductee
    - Older x Younger [shame I don't know how to better express this]
    - Cat x Mouse [just the general theme of it]
    - Abuse [I don't care if it's mainly your character doing the abusing, or an NPC of sorts, it's appreciated either way~]

I'll probably edit this as I think of more, but you get the... general idea of what I'm willing to do.

As of right now, there is only one character in particular I want to use, as I've only gotten to use him exactly once and that was *extremely* short lived.
    His name is Motya and I think he's an absolute dear.
    I'd say treat him gently but.. who asks for that nowadays? ◕ ◡ ◕

Go ahead and message me or post here if you're at all interested!
    I don't have to use Motya, but I would prefer to.
    [And remember, I REALLY want to hear your ideas, okay? Even if we don't agree on anything, I like discussion anyway!]

Once again, I do NOT really like erotic hetero role plays!
    They do NOTHING for me!
    I'm sorry for any and all confusion that I've caused!
    My girls are for non-erotic role plays, that's it!
    I am however open to non-erotic role plays in GENERAL if that's what sparks your fancy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom