Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim Elder scrolls Based rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Hey everyone, now that i got your attention with the title lets get down to buisness. Sadly this isnt an rp request that follows Skyrim too terribly much. Rather my rp idea is simply based in that world, cuse i like dragons and the medival like setting. So. Still with me? If you are read down below to see my idea.

Its an interchangable one, my OC can be either male or female depending on what my partner will prefer for the rp. other than that the plot line remains the same with just small variations for each OC. Pics of my char will be provided below the plot.

Plot!:

For years rumors have been swirling around the villages and towns and kingdoms of earth that a pair of incredibly valuable beings have been seen wandering the outlying reaches of the kingdoms. These beings? half dragon and half human. The myths surrounding such people wind tales of their power through time, praising skills such as crying diamonds, powerfull magic and shape changing.

To the royalty of each kingdom having such a creature under their control is the ultimite sign of power. So a search began to find the dragonborn, the searchers following the folk lore and legends where any misdeads or good works of a unnatural kind were done. Each searcher carries with them a magic embedded band that will bind the dragonborn to the one that wears the match, ensuring no harm will come to them from their charge and giving them certian control over the beings actions.

OC CHARACTER PLOT AVAILABLILTY: doing the plot with the female character is right now booked. so if your interested My character for this will be the male version.
-----------
heres my OFF list, my ons are fairly wide

Offs:
1: incest
2: hardcore beastiality
3: gore vore death any of that ickyness.
4: watersports
5: phisical lasting harm
6: hardcore bondage
7: anything that belongs in a toilet.
8: Yuri

----------------
so anyone interested give me a pm, and we can talk particulars.

Pics!

Avrae Dragonsdaughter

tAG_106812.jpg

Full dragon Form

WhiteDragon.jpg

Kovinth Dragonson

1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg

Full Dragon Form

136212272562925045.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back