Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking RP Partner (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor85

Moon
This will be my new request thread as I made one before but it was woefully short on details and interesting ideas I have decided to create a new one. Now I am looking for someone who is interested in doing a long, detailed RP with a paragraph or more per response, so if you aren't up for that then I'm probably not your guy. Before I go into specific plot details from what's floating around in my mind, I'll just do a quick summary about me and what I like/offer so you know what it is I'm into.

ME:

• [*]Mostly play the dominant guy
    [*]Am into rape, BDSM, physical/psychological control of the victim
    [*]While I love smut there has to be a good detailed storyline as a backbone, smut alone is not what I'm searching for
    [*]I do however draw the line at scat, vomit and death but am open to pretty much anything else. Check my F-list for further details.

What I'm looking for:

• A submissive female, but not one that just allows everything to happen without a fight. They should put up a fight until they can't any longer, so feisty but eventually submissive.
  • Someone who can write lots of detail (paragraph at the very least)
  • This isn't a must but some of the plots I am interested would involve multiple female characters, so while this isn't necessary if you are interested in playing more than one character let me know.

Plots I'm interested in:

• [*]Desert Island: A plane carrying holiday makers has crashed on an island but miraculously nobody was harmed. It was only a small jet so only a dozen or so people were aboard at the time of impact. The people aboard have no way to contact the outside world with no phone signal, and no way to communicate with anyone outside the island so they decide to set up new lives there. It's paradise with glorious beaches, wall to wall sunshine, glistening blue sea, every kind of fruit you can think of growing around and bustling with wildlife. Now it just so happened that only one of the holiday makers on the plane was a guy. He was a loner, and knew none of the people pre the crash. While all the females are making the most of paradise, he begins to lose his sanity, his morals as he is forced to face the fact that is old life and family are gone. As he grows ever more psychotic, his controlling nature shows up and the women turn from campanions… into targets...possibly even slaves under his rule of the island (Open)

[*]Athlete/Trainer: One of the most exciting up and coming atheletes is a young women who trains hours per day to realise a dream of one day winning a medal at the olympics. Every second of everyday she is consumed by this goal, motivated to succeed whatever it takes. After a huge fall out with her trainer she fires him and looks for another, where she comes across a guy claiming to have years of experience with top athletes so she knows he must be the trainer for her. Unbeknown to her at this time, he is a complete fraud and couldn't care less about her performance, he just wants the money and control over her life. As she begins to question his routine it becomes ever more clear that something isn't right. But before she can do anything he does the unthinkable.. and her life would never be the same again.. (Open)

• Modelling Agency: A man with what started as genuinely innocent intentions worked his way up to a senior position in a worldwide recognised modelling agency. Years of knuckling down and hard work had allowed him to reach this point and he was in charge of cherry picking the very best models from the many thousands of applications the company received per day. Not only this but he also had to organize photo shoots with models of all experiences from timid first timers to the veterans of modelling. During his time in this position he found himself slowly warping into something different, something scary. Being around so many beautiful women so often when he was a total hopeless romantic changed who he was. Slowly he started to crave them more and more, lustfully staring at the perfection infront of him during shoots barely able to control his animal instinct. One day he could control it no longer, and thus opened one of the largest serial rape cases in history. (Open)
  • POW: A brutal, destructive war is taking place and one side as seen their country devestated by the sheer brutality of the conflict. On the verge of defeat, in their darkest hour a special forces unit is deployed deep into the realms of enemy territory. The mission.. a female enemy general guilty of numerous atrocities is holding a recruitment rally, and the special forces are to capture her and bring her back to their homeland. There she will be interrogated, and every secret, battle plan and any further information she knows will be beaten out of her in whatever way required. Even after her eventual submission, her ordeal will not be over, infact it will have only just begun. Her interrogater makes sure she pays tenfold for the crimes against humanity that she has committed. She will wish she had never been born. (Open)

I do have a few more plots but I do not have time to write them out now. If any of these or this kind of RP takes your fancy feel free to reply and/or PM me. Thanks. I will be adding further plots later today. Oh and I must add for now I'm only looking for modern/human plots but later I may change that.

I will happily roleplay over thread, PM, Email or IM. let me know which you prefer.

If you have a completely different type of RP that doesn't involve a dominant male, rape etc... message me anyway as I am more than up for trying something a bit different if you'd like.

-Connor

Haven't been on for ages, sorry I haven't been ignoring anyone intentionally. Anyway bump. They're still all available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom