Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuna's Post Samples (Feel free to look but don't post here please)

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
So another thing I decided to add into my signature and help me kill time. =P Anyways, whenever I do a nice and detailed post, whether on here or any messenger, I've been saving them on a folder on my laptop. I figured I'd show them off here; whether to let people just read up on for fun or to see how I write. Maybe both; I'm fine with whatever.

Just don't post here, as it says in the title of this thread, please? Thanks~

Enjoy all!

-LadyYunaFFX2

P.S. Do, however, feel free to PM me and give input on any of these.

The abrupt noise of footsteps was the first thing which made Tayuya instinctively open her eyes. She half expected to glance up and see him reaching for a kunai or weapon of some sort. All her eyes saw were the crimson ones gazing down towards her. The word 'miss' made her recall she must be really coming off as quite the bitch; she hadn't even introduced herself to him yet. The rest of the words that soon followed ... were anything but what she would have expected.

In fact .. she had to lightly pinch herself. She was hearing things right? No one just ... helped her for the hell of it. There was always a catch or so it'd been that way every time in the past. The actions, though, had thus far said he really meant all that was leaving his lips. But ... why?! He even just admitted he knew of her role in taking Sasuke away and to Orochimaru so ... why?! It confused her so much.

"... Tayuya and ... I'm grateful and all but if you even know what my purpose was, why? And am I missing some sort of catch? But otherwise ... yeah, I do want to. Back then ... he was the only thing - Snake yaro that is - keeping any of us alive and from dying even younger." To her knowledge, she'd never had a family. Or, if she had, they had gotten rid of her. Regardless, she grew up bitter and resentful of ... pretty much everyone, relying on dirty tricks and cruel tactics.

Yet never once did she want to. But she had no other real way to keep herself alive.

Her mind forced her back to the present, though, as she began to note how each and every word that had continued to leave her own lips was seeming to make her lungs ache. Her body was practically punishing her for talking. And to some degrees, she understood. More than anything, rest was probably would she should be doing.

But the elder Uchiha had piqued her interest. No one had been like this to her and offered to help her with wanting nothing back. And if he was being completely honest with that, she wanted to know why.

Though ... would it even matter? After she healed up ... what then? Hell, would he just drop her off at their destination then leave? So many questions continued to race through her mind as her eyes closed slowly again. And before the urge to cough tried to dominate Tayuya yet again, she bit on her lower lip, forcing it to stay away. She didn't want to look at her blood again; that would have very likely been the sight she'd have seen.

It had been two years since all the Millennium Items had been returned. Peace - it seemed - had finally dawned around Yugi and the others. They had all moved on with their lives, as if nothing had happened. Not they had forgotten; they were just accepting all that had occurred and living. Unfortunately for Bakura, he couldn't say the same for himself; his other half to be more exact.

Ever since the return of the items, he'd been having nightmares - Shadow nightmares to be more accurate. But that wasn't enough for the sadistic bastard. Then again, nothing ever was he supposed. His other half - whom Bakura realized he never knew his true name, after all this time - had made the Shadow nightmares join him upon waking up. Generally, he had seen himself getting beaten by himself; but not just as if he had been a mere school bully. No ... as if he were still Thief King Bakura, and thus with torture devices from the Ancient Egyptian times. Or, sometimes worse, via summoning cards; generally Fiends that had sharp claws, talons, teeth ... or - if worst came to worst - all of the above.

Simply put, whatever happened in the dream occurred to him in reality. Unfortunately, the night before had been no exception. Even now while he had been tossing and turning in his sleep, he could feel himself sweating, panting, wincing, grabbing the sheets in agony. "...Enough! Please ..." He murmured, his head now tossing from side to side.

"Pathetic host! That's all you are!" More echoes of slashes - regardless of what source - making contact with Bakura's skin. With one last scream of pain, he woke up with a start. His shirt he had been sleeping, especially the back, was stained with blood. "Damnit ..." He murmured, shakily pushing himself up off his bed.

Over the years, he had grown into a more mature looking young man. Now he was even taller, standing at a full height of five feet nine though he was still, for some reason; probably connected to his Yami half, not even 120 pounds.

As more surges of pain shot through his body, helping him remain wide awake, he looked over to the red digits on his bedside mantle. They read 05:45 AM. ...Well, I suppose he at least allows me time to get ready .... Still, he preferred ... more merciful means to do so. Tossing the bloodied shirt off, he decided to get a quick shower in.

Adjusting the temperature so it was lukewarm, he stepped in. Even with it meaning to be in-between temperature, it still hurt a bit as it made contact with the fresh wounds, causing him to wince. His breaths finally became steady ... calming, though it took till he was almost done to get to that point. His threshold for pain had remained the same over the years; relatively low.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, he stepped out and began drying himself, finally getting into his uniform for the day when all was said and done. Grabbing his backpack and tossing it over his shoulders, cursing lowly as the marks upon his back got hit, he let out a frustrated sigh as he headed towards the High School. "Why .... ??" He murmured softly, shaking his head. That was a dumb question; moreso when he knew he wouldn't get an answer. He felt himself get lost in his thoughts as he continued on his way towards his destination ....

In between the outskirts of Gallia and Crimea, the camp for the Greil mercenaries had already been set up. The sun was barely still peeking over the horizon, hinting it was getting more towards the time when it was perhaps anything but safe to be outside ... let alone by oneself.

Still, the time wasn't ceasing seventeen year old Cassandra from her training routine that Shinon had assigned her. He'd already headed back and rightfully trusted her to continue working on her aim and distance simultaneously by making her hit several different targets, each one further than the last. The first had been set up 5 steps away from her, the next 15 and the final 30.

It had taken her quite the number of attempts but finally, Cassandra was working on hitting the very last target. An annoyed sigh left as she squinted slightly, determined light-green orbs gazing at the last destination for the night. Taking advantage of the fact she had yet to notch another arrow - thus only holding her longbow in her hands - her left ran through her raven locks.

"Focus ... " She murmured lowly to herself. It'd been very tempting to toss her hand in the air and call it quits for the night; but she could easily be as stubborn, if not more than, her own mentor. And now more than ever, she really wanted to make this arrow land on the last target. "Losing your cool won't do you any good ... "

Nodding to herself after allowing her own words to echo gently in her ears, she finally notched another arrow, exhaling deeply but softly. She pulled back until the back of the arrow was beside her right ear. She kept her arm back ... and maintained her grip for a few moments before finally, she allowed the arrow to fly loose.

Her heart raced and a triumphant "YES!" left her lips as she watched her target finally get hit. With a rather proud smile that bordered a smirk on her face, she headed off and began to collect her arrows, setting them all back in the quiver strapped across her back.

Gangs can be found anywhere, from the largest towns to the most unlikely ones. For the city of Portland, Maine, it is no exception. In fact, as of late, things have been making a turn for the worst; and the cause of it all has been doing anything but trying to hide it. A mostly Asian gang known as Yomi, which when translated from Japanese to English means simply 'Underworld'. It was a name that the founder - Shinjiro Tsuimori - couldn't help but take quite a bit of pride in. He had only found Yomi a couple years ago, but already they were making a hell of an impact on Portland. Unfortunately, however, it wasn't for the best.

It was a perfect autumn day in September; not too warm but not too cold at the same time. Shinjiro had just finished up planning a trafficking operation and was taking an opportunity to relax. It would be a couple hours before it went into play. Heading into the garage of their base of sorts, a smile came to his face as he found his younger sister already there. Sitting down at a table, listening to music on her Ipod, he snuck behind her .... and landed his hands upon Asuka's shoulders. A playful smirk crossed his face as his sister quickly jumped in response.

"...Son of a ... ugh! Don't do that again ... geez ..." Still, she did manage her own smile back. Slipping the earphones away, she sighed as she looked right up into her brother's eyes. She loved her brother ... in a sisterly way, of course. But sometimes .... she really wished he would halt - permanently or otherwise - his operations. He had gone through so many risky ones ... and there had been a few times that they had resulted in rather close calls. Some too much for her to handle. She ... no ... they had already lost their parents years ago. It'd be devastating if she lost him also.

".... You got another plan tonight?" She asked slowly, a part of her almost wishing she hadn't even inquired to begin with. The nod she saw from Shinjiro confirmed her answer. Slipping her Ipod into her pocket, her arms went across her chest. "Oi, Shinjiro ... can't you give those a rest? Onegai?"

Her heart sank as his head shook ... but in the direction of a 'no' this time. "Imouto .. we've come so far as it is. This ... is to keep ourselves alive you know? More than myself, it's for you. I allowed you in here so that you can always remain safe .... "

A scoff quickly left Asuka's lips. "Hai, because I totally feel safe with the cat-calls and stares some of your men give me ...." Turning on her feet in annoyance, she could already feel this was beginning to go nowhere. Sometimes ... she really wished he'd listen. "Never mind! Whatever! Just .... forget it ...."

A soft sigh was heard from behind her and soon she felt her brother's arms wrap gently around her waist. "Imouto ... don't get like that at me. The intentions are good at least. As far as my men go ... they at least don't get bold enough to do more than look right?"

"That's not the point!" As Asuka turned, Shinjiro could see tears forming in his 18 year old sister's eyes. "You're doing so many careless .. stupid ... things! Please ... stop while you're ahead!" Normally, the teenager was much stronger - physically and emotionally - though more the latter. But it was times like this she couldn't help but weaken, even if only a bit.

"....Stop? You make it sound so easy. Maybe .... later. Right now?" His head shook no again. "Gomen ... imouto ... oi! Wait!" It hadn't been but seconds after he spoke that finally Asuka turned back around. This time, however, she didn't stop ... not even at her brother's words. Heading up into her room, she resumed playing the music that had been paused on her Ipod. Locking the door to ensure she would be left alone, she then logged onto her laptop.

"Baka, baka, baka ..... " She murmured under her breath, exhaling deeply to try to calm herself down. Logging into AIM, she began conversing with some of her more ..... 'normal' friends, the music and talks aiding her with calming down. From outside her window, she could - though barely - hear her brother begin to round up the others. He was getting them ready ... ready to head out once again. Her head shook as her attention went to the screen. ...Kami help him .... She thought, trying to keep her thoughts off her brother, even if only for a bit.

Shinjiro knew - and understood - why Asuka was annoyed. Simultaneously, all he had said was true. He had come too damn far to just throw his hands up and say, "Fuck it, this ends now ..." After doing a quick headcount and ensuring all the others were there, he paused, his eyes closing for a few moments. As they opened, a look of fierce determination was in his eyes. "Alright boys! Get all your things ready and head out! I expect to see you all at the destination in twenty or less!" Heading over to a motorcycle, he climbed up on the seat.

Putting a helmet over his head, he gave one last glance to where his sister's room was. A weary sigh left as he pulled the visor down to cover his face. Turning back around, he started up the Harley Davidson and before anyone could argue or protest, he was off on his way. He realized leaving his sister alone in the warehouse was a bit of a risk .. but he also knew she would take precautions. Besides, they should be done in an hour, probably less. One by one, motorcycle after motorcycle followed after Shinjiro until finally, all that remained was the 18 year old Asuka whom was still inside her room ...

Eager hazel eyes glanced up every now and again at the clock, glad to find an excuse to look away from the in-class assignment that the teenager had been given. The subject wasn't overly helping; Algebra II.

What idiot thought it was smart to find and include these subjects? Not like I'm gonna fucking use this when I graduate ...

Thankfully, the sixteen year old Elena was in her last year ... and gods she was so glad. The thought of graduation and music from her I-pod echoed in her mind and ears respectively, the music helping her remain content enough to work. They were allowed to have such devices as long as the volume didn't disturb anyone else.

"Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you
Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you ... "

As the song continued on, her eyes blinked as they gazed up, the next sight making her pause the music, albeit somewhat reluctantly. A red light was flashing; specifically the alarm that went off during a major crisis like a hurricane or tornado, something of the like.

Sure enough, an announcement was soon heard over the PA system ...

"ATTENTION STUDENTS! THERE .... THERE HAS BEEN AN ABRUPT SITUATION ... "

Even in the background, groans and moans could easily be heard.

"G-GET BACK FROM ME! DO NOT PANIC .... "

Her eyes rolled, a low scoff leaving her lips as a good portion of the students around her did anything but listen to those words. Some were already on their feet and admittedly, Elena was close to joining them. Whatever was going on, she didn't want to find out ... and standing still like an idiot would be a dumb move.

But would it be stupider to waltz out into the unknown?

The loud scream and sounds of something cracking over the PA - probably bones - helped her make up her mind, along with the entire classroom as most began to scramble out.

Waiting until she knew she wouldn't try to get shoved over or away, she darted out of the homeroom, going up towards the roof ... hopefully one of the safer places.

Outside in a clearing was a young maiden. From a quick glance, she seemed like a normal 17 year old girl. But there was a secret about her; one few people knew of. In actuality, she was a witch. Another thing most humans didn't know; there are three types of magic. Black, green, and white with each color respectively representing dark/evil, neutral and good/healing-types of magic. Most did lean towards Black magic but Elena was actually a witch whom practiced white magic. Still, with rumors of the Inquisition going on, she had to be careful. No one really ever tried to learn of witches, so all it would take is for anyone to learn of her true identity ... and that may very well be it for her.

Kneeling down to pick some herbs and ingredients for her spells, a few of her red bangs hung in front of her pale blue eyes. What sounded like footsteps, however, made the medium-length hair whip around, landing against her back. Quickly standing to her full height of 5'4", she felt panic try to overtake her; but her face remained calm. Gazing up and down the men in holy robes now before her, she spoke softly, "May I help you two?"

The traditional white and red robes with a cross on the front adorned the two. They looked to one another ... before back to her. "Rumors have been going around, Miss Elena. That's all we need." Her heart sank at the words and she immediately turned to break into a run. It seemed, however, they were used to and prepared for this. One of the men pulled a device out that looked similar to a wooden version of a lasso. What would have been the loop to wrap around her caught her neck. Now that she was caught in the mancatcher, she began getting pulled back.

Coughing and gasping from the feel of the device, she let out a cry, the herbs dropping from her hands. "This ... is a mistake! Stop!" The man whom had been still grabbed Elena's wrists roughly and soon manacles clamped around them, securing them behind her back. Releasing the mancatcher from around the neck, each took an arm and roughly dragged her to the church.

One took her down a set of stairs and into a dungeon. Opening an empty cell, he tossed her in roughly. Landing with an "Ngh!", her back roughly hit the wall, helping her collapse to her feet. The other guard had headed off to the Bishop's office. Giving a light knock, he called from behind the door, "We have found another. She is downstairs in a cell ... " Moving aside, he would wait for the Bishop to either step out or give him consent to walk inside.

It was an hour and a half, 05:30 AM to be exact, before Suki was supposed to head to her classes at Daikoku Private Academy. But before that, she had some personal business to attend to. Slipping out of her nightgown and into her uniform, she got an early start. First thing was first, she needed a rose. They were easy enough to buy and obtain and within minutes she got one easy enough. Now came the more annoying part -- getting to her true destination before her classes. She knew what she had to do; but gods did she hate it. Too many perverts were on subways, more often than not.

Shaking her head to make herself get a grip, she headed on the first subway, still holding the rose close to her. Her eyes closed as a soft sigh left her lips. ... L ... It was the only reason she had gotten up as early as she had; to pay respects to her deceased friend and - to some degree - her mentor of sorts. Her eyes remained closed -- until she finally heard the subway ceasing at her destination.

Slipping past the crowd, she walked for a few miles before arriving at a cemetery. His grave was small, humble as he had been. But that made it easy for her to find. Kneeling in front of it, being careful to avoid getting her uniform drenched from the morning dew caused by the temperature and rain of the night before, she placed the rose in front of the stone monument. The usual stoic look she kept in her eyes softened as she gazed at the name.

During the entire visit, she remained deathly silent save a few tears that fell down her cheeks. She knew at 17 she shouldn't be this weak; but maybe it had been largely because if L hadn't been murdered as fast as he had, she would have had the chance to be able to speak words she had wanted to. " .... Aishiteru .... " She murmured, knowing it sounded foolish in a way. Foolish? Was that even the right word? Her head shook as she realized she wasn't sure.

The pre-set alarm on her cell phone beeped to signal it was now 06:30 AM. Pulling it out from her backpack, she clicked it off, standing at her full height now. Pulling a handkerchief out and wiping what tears remained away, she looked back down to the grave one last time. "... I will finish what you started. I swear it. Just be patient with me as you did before your demise. I'm sorry ... I couldn't help out ... " Somewhat reluctantly - but still doing it all the same - she turned her back and headed to the subway to Daikoku Private Academy.

By the time she arrived at the gates of the school, it was 06:45; plenty of time for her to get ready. Pulling her roster out, she looked down, beginning to try to navigate her way around. That was when she realized ... there was no map. "....Damn ... " She murmured, massaging her forehead. She couldn't be late... not from this of all things. Hurrying inside, she began looking in the halls of the school. Maybe there was a map there? She hoped so .. if she had to be late, she didn't want it to be without a good reason.

A very gentle shaking made Kurenai's body lightly toss from side to side, including her hair. Normally, she would have been up several hours earlier but some unknown incentive had caused her to sleep later than usual. For what felt like forever, she just endured the shaking, trying to ignore it and keep sleeping in.

".... What ... ??" She murmured wearily, finally allowing a crimson eye to open up, gazing soon enough at her now six year old daughter, Tsubaki.

"You said you had something important to do today, Mommy! You're already very late! And I'm hungry!"

Now both eyes opened as she sneaked a peek at her calendar ... and was quickly reminded of the 'something important' which made her inwardly curse at her laziness.

Damn Shikamaru ... he must be rubbing off on me ... She inwardly cursed and mused, chuckling softly aloud as she slowly sat up.

"Thank you, sweetie. Godmommy Anko should be here soon actually. Go wait for her in the living room, okay? I shouldn't be more than an hour, two at most." Before Tsubaki could get too far, she gave her a quick embrace.

Crimson eyes watched and waited, closing her door to her bedroom softly as she stood up. A low sigh left and she began dressing in a long, black dress. The errand she had intended to do was visit Asuma's grave; it had now been nearly seven years since his murder and she went to visit his tombstone religiously.

She couldn't help but feel horrid with still having failed to inform Tsubaki of why she had no father ... but she was getting closer and closer to being at a more appropriate age to hear the harsh truth. Then and only then would Kurenai reveal that answer.

Until then, it would stay hidden away.

After attaching the dress upon her body, which she kept in damn good shape despite having retired as a sensei years ago, she pulled a chain out from underneath the black fabric. Attached to the silver links was a ring; the one Asuma had given her to be more precise. For a while, she had considered burying it with him ...but decided to keep it instead.

Just like she didn't have it in her to tell Tsubaki the honest to gods truth, she also didn't have it in her to so easily forget her first - and probably only - lover.

After glancing herself quickly over in a mirror, she stepped out and joined Tsubaki in the living room, whom greeted her with a gasp and smile.

"You look pretty, Mommy!"

Kurenai merely smiled softly as she held her gently. "Thank you, sweetie." Her gaze then went to the door. "Now hopefully, Anko will be here soon .... "

Second year student Yuna Suikyo was holding onto a rail slightly above her, the subway heading towards it's destination; Gekkoukan High School. A content sigh passed her lips. Summer was a nice break; but after a while, it often got boring rather quickly for her. It didn't exactly help she always enjoyed academics and classes anyways and this year was no exception for the sixteen year old.

Bright blue eyes curiously gazed around via peripheral vision, wondering if any of the others behind or in front of her were classmates, returning, new, or transfer like she had been. Despite having been the foreigner and odd one out last year, she wasted no time in making quite the impact. Many males had tried to hit on her, even bolder, and she proved to be able to hold her own very well.

It had been one of the main factors that almost instantly earned her place within the Disciplinary Committee and this year, she would begin as the Vice Captain of it. It made her rather proud and content. Gods knew there were too few female role models and this school definitely needed more.

Her left hand, which had stayed at her side before now, slowly raised up and ran through her light purple hair. Her appearance, Yuna assumed, was one of the reasons so many boys often tried to approach her. It was all well and good .. up until they tried to sneak gropes off her. In her blue hues, complimenting and outright being selfish and greedy were two very different things. And the latter, she never approved of.

Her mind briefly recalled her horoscope from the paper. It'd said something along the lines of something major happening. She didn't really believe in things like tarot cards or whatnot ... but she couldn't help but wonder if this one might be right. Though how and in what ways were beyond her.

For the moment, she was clad out of uniform, knowing the students would all have a few days to adjust and move in before anything officially began. Thus, she was in a comfortable pair of jeans, a v-neck top, and a collar around her neck. Adorning her ears were small headphones, an MP3 player tucked away within a denim pocket as she enjoyed the music echoing. It wasn't too loud so she could still hear things and others around her but definitely not too soft.

Her eyes slowly closed as she allowed herself to focus on the current track playing and the smooth ride towards the High School ...

Finally, the faintest hint of a teasing smirk would be seen as she forced her hands to move away. She didn't bother hiding her hands; she could feel and taste a bit of the crimson liquid upon her lips. He'd be able to put two and two together easily. "And what of the words you just told me? About forgiving yourself? It sounds like you haven't exactly done that fully with yourself even. Sometimes the best advice to pay attention to is your own."

As Itachi's eyes altered, she glanced to where they had landed; upon the female worker. It was mesmerizing and somewhat creepy how he had been able to just seemingly stare at her and she understood exactly what he wanted. The fact his eyes had changed just before this happened suggested it was likely to be a part of his bloodline. Now that she thought more on it, Snake-yaro never had said why he was so desperate to have Sasuke. He just continued to bitch and whine that he needed the younger Uchiha.

Though if it had something to do with the abilities, she could begin to see why. A twinge of envy swept through Tayuya. All of a sudden, she felt so very weak; as a kunoichi and genjutsu user especially. It didn't help she needed to rely on a flute and her knowledge was incredibly limited. Her gaze looked down, finding the last thing the former Sound nin could do being able to look at her savior.

A weak sigh of relief left as she was guided upon the bed. It was definitely a nice change of pace and feeling; to note an actual soft surface under her and not the ground. More out of habit and not wanting to seem too rude, her eyes glanced back up slowly. "So ... since you knew where this place was, do you know the people here then? Because what I can feel ... for lack of better wording, I need a hell of a lot of work on me. So unless you can or know someone who can ...."

Her weak but noticeable smile widened slightly as she went on, "I'm horrified of closing my eyes, honestly. Not like this, at least. If I had reassurance they'll reopen .... " Will power could only do so much alone; that she had found out many times before. But until he found someone - unless he knew techniques like Four Eyes did - she may have to. It scared her ... would it be enough?

She could only hope and pray it seemed. Because gods help her, just as honest as Itachi had been with her, the same was true vice versa. She did want to change and live .. more than anything else she'd desired in her life thus far.

Her hands damn well nearly yanked the papers out as she quickly began reading them over, eyes narrowing in anger. It only got worse as he went on to reveal where Hitsuki was, her grip upon her tonfas tightening. " ...You can't just do that! He did nothing to deserve that! You're just a selfish prick!" Now it was her turn for her body to react and tremble angrily.

When he darted forward, her hands and tonfas raised as she dropped the papers, shielding her face. It made the sting a bit less ... but not completely gone by any means as the backhand connected. That only fueled her anger as she scoffed at him. " ...And you dare to call yourself head of this Committee and Student Council? Hmph, whatever. Resorting to violence like that - without any good reason at that matter - that's already suspension right there. Keep it up and I will see about expulsion myself to the principal."

By the time he went on to accuse her of being at fault for the break in, her volume was beyond control. It was taking all of her willpower to keep from smacking his gut, though it didn't stop her fists from clenching tighter. " ...How dare you try to pin that on me! And fuck sakes, he nearly raped me! You think I was worried on petty theft?! I nearly had my innocence and life possibly taken!"

Finally ... she'd had the last straw. Any and all remaining self control was gone when Hideo got brought up in the equation. She didn't try to restrain herself .. not this time. "You'll have to break my legs and arms before I let you hurt him ... " She replied, the same icy and venomous tone Hideo had heard yesterday re-entering. And with that, both tonfas swung, one for his gut, the other his shoulder.

The hell with rules ... not like school had begun officially anyways.

A low and weary chuckle left Yuna's lips as her alarm went off at 7 AM on the dot. " ... Yuna, you really are an idiot at times ... " She murmured as she turned it off, slowly sitting up in her bed. Though to be fair, she did have a lot to do. It may be for the best anyways. If nothing else, she could try to sneak a nap in after finishing the essentials. The first would, no doubt, be a shower. She'd already delayed and waited on that long enough as it was.

Turning the water on, a hand waited underneath it. A low wince left as it started out cold at first, though quickly - thankfully too - warming up. Once it got to her preferred temperature, she stepped in, a long sigh leaving as the water trailed down her body. Her head tilted back to allow easier access to her neck. Even without the massive to-do list, Yuna always got showers done and over with relatively fast, taking no more than a few minutes, five at most.

Once that was done, she wrapped her hair in a turban, a towel covering her breasts and most of her torso. Opening her drawers, she then remembered having already gotten an outfit today. Her head shook at herself, another low chuckle leaving as she turned to see the tank top and pair of jeans still hanging on the rail above her bed. Pulling them off, she did realize one thing had been forgotten; a bra and panties.

Fine, two .. She inwardly corrected, grabbing the two pieces of lingerie, both silk and a matching shade of navy blue. After ensuring her body was dry enough, she slipped everything on, starting from her lower body. The turban ... she kept on for now, knowing her hair would take a bit to completely dry. Hair dryers took too long for one but also ... they were noisy as hell. Maybe when the school year began but for now ... no. She didn't want to disturb anyone.

Grabbing her MP3 player, she found it to be fully charged. Putting the headphones on in her ears, she sat in front of her laptop, beginning to work first on the report for the school. As songs began to echo in her ears, she hummed softly to them, doing any and everything to forget of the forbidden fantasies from last night.

An eyebrow couldn't help but raise slightly. "Oh? That's .. interesting that you obviously know something I don't. We go way back. She's one of the few friends I have ... but we keep our bond secret, especially from Naoki." She paused as a thought came to her. "... If he's always been like this, she never mentioned it before now. She's in the Student Council as their secretary. So she's been, I'm assuming, doing quite a bit of undercover work against him. I very highly ... no ... know she isn't aligned with a monster like him." As the silent offer for Yuna to use Hideo's shoulder was noted, she eagerly took it, letting her head rest there.

She paused again then slowly nodded. "Probably. I haven't slept the best since he moved into my room with me. I usually only get about four hours, more or less if I'm lucky or not enough." She murmured wearily, a soft yawn leaving her lips. Another idea came to her. "The tour I was supposed to give you that day ... I can do so tomorrow if you want since I broke that promise of my own."

Her voice was softening and her chest slowed in it rising and falling, showing Hideo that she was getting closer and closer to passing out. A weak nod was felt upon his shoulder, her reply now barely above a whisper. "I'm not sure how but ... I .... I think so, yes .... " She murmured softly.

Meanwhile, Elena was making haste towards the address of the hotel Yuna had mentioned. She'd noted a few things over the phone; concern had been in her voice. And even without saying them over the line, the same ones were going through the brunette's head. How in the hell had he been dismissed that fast? Something was telling her the answer was he hadn't been, that he'd left.

It made her shake her head just thinking of it. Stubborn baka... She inwardly mused, finding herself soon at the proper destination. Slowly, she began heading towards the room number. Though .. if they were really here .. was she about to interrupt something? Hopefully not. Her eyes slowly darted upon the numbers on the doors, keeping alert to ensure she saw the right digits.

"Keep wishing ..... " She murmured, her head continuing to shake no. "I .. no! I'm not ... not twisted like you are. I .... " She bit fiercly on her lower lip, a frustrated cry leaving as her slit and clit simultaneously began to get assaulted. Her hands pressed tighter in her face. There wouldn't be a hymen felt .... though definitely not for the reason he'd assume. A bad ex ... nothing more. And a good reason she was now more strict on allowing any men to get close to her. She saw Hideo as a friend ... nothing more and even if only for a few seconds, Chernobog would see that truth if he possessed her.

Then again, he probably wouldn't let go ... and that made her shake more, the stimulation aiding out all the same. Her grip on her lower lip weakened as her nipples began to get attention as well, making her head shake no as she whimpered and moaned more. "Stoooop!" She cried out, her body shuddering so hard it was almost tempting to keep her hips from moving.

The last cry had finally done it's job. And the first reaction showed Elena had been right; Yuna didn't put the blame on Elena. The pained expression in her eyes and face showed she obviously didn't want it and the tone matched her own when Naoki had done the same thing. No no .... the blame instantly went to whom she thought was still Hideo. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" She asked, blinking to see if she was imagining things. But there Hideo was ... in between her friend's legs, eating and groping her. Her eyes narrowed and without bothering to think, she went to grab for his hair, only stopping when she saw Elena shake her head no at the gesture.

"That.... that's not .... not Hideo! G-go!"

Yuna felt her heart sink at the words. She looked from Hideo, confused on what she had meant, back up to Elena. "....And leave you with him?!"

"Please ... " Elena begged, shaking as her g-spot got found. "Don't ... watch ... please don't ... don't hate me ... " She murmured, finding it even harder by now to fight back.

Yuna was even more confused by now. How was this not Hideo? The hell with answers though. She'd get them later. Her own head shook no as she shot Elena an apologetic look. Her hand moved again as she tried to grip Hideo's hair and pull him away from Elena.

She gave a light nod of understanding. There were plenty of things that she had done that to with herself. None were as severe as Itachi's but for herself, it was a big deal. The most major thing, Tayuya had always figured, was never speaking up to any of the others. The mission to retrieve Sasuke had basically been a suicide one for the Sound Five. The Sannin didn't give a damn if any of them - not even Kimimaru - came back alive. Just as long as he got Sasuke ... fucking spoiled child.

And yet, she went along with it, never once trying to hint any of the others. And at least Kimimaru deserved it; or so she thought. Even in his weakest state, he did any and everything without any hesitation or second guesses for the bastard! And yet ... she had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach he still wound up dying. That was one of the few things Tayuya didn't know. She had been the first to last fight. All that had been left was herself and Kimimaru to deliver Sasuke. She wanted to believe her comrade had lived through it somehow .. but even if he had, his illness would have likely gotten him in the end.

That or either the Sannin or Four Eyes. The medical ninja had supposedly been trying to 'heal' Kimimaru for years; but it only seemed to make him worse. She wouldn't put it past Kabuto that secretly, he had helped make his sickness worse and more deadly. It made her fists tremble lightly with anger.

A new set of words, though, made her snap out of her thoughts.

"These eyes has seen strength, and I believe in yours ... "

Really? The Uchiha believed in her? Her head turned, finding Itachi now beside her. This ... was a very new concept for her too. To have been genuinely cared for and someone having faith in her .... she didn't know how to react to it exactly.

An odd sensation of being content, though, seemed to be the most appropriate reply. Another slow nod left as Tayuya allowed her eyes to close again. "Very well. I'm holding you ... to that ... Itachi-san ... " She murmured, her voice slightly pained but much more exhausted. There had been quite a strain forced upon her body from being resurrected .. and in such a horrible state too. It would take time to heal and adjust.

But still, something was telling her in her mind it wouldn't be as impossible as she'd feared. And with those last thoughts going through her head, she drifted off into a deep sleep, fatigue ignoring any and all surges of pain that were likely going through her body by then.

Yuna stared, unsure whether to be more angry or shocked by the sight she'd just witnessed. She hadn't even gotten much of a chance to get up to her feet before Hideo darted out. Then again, her attention was needed elsewhere anyways. "... What ... was that? What ... I don't understand. How was that not him?"

A still slightly trembling Elena watched, as amazed as Yuna he'd darted out and away. Her feet had been trembling too much. She'd hoped that the reason behind his leaving had been he'd gotten back to his senses. But now .. that wouldn't be known about. Not until they could find him again. A low sigh left as her eyes went to her friend. Swallowing nervously, she began to explain, "He ... asked me to explain a lot to him regarding his Persona when I arrived here. It was what he wanted to speak to me about. So I did ... and then the Dark Hour appeared and --- "

"... Dark Hour? Is that why the room got so dark all of a sudden?"

"... Huh? Wait ... you mean you were there?!" She didn't know whether to be scared or relieved. At least she had been away from the Reaper, somewhere safe. But to know she'd also been dragged there .. it meant she had her own Persona. Even if barely, she must have acknowledged it at least once. "So .. you have one too then?"

"I ... I guess. I have heard a voice in my head a few times but I've always ignored it. I didn't want anyone thinking I was insane but ... " Her head shook as she sighed. "So ... that was his you're saying?" She groaned as an affirmative nod left Elena's head. "So ... now what?"

"That I don't know yet. We .. we need to figure something out though ... " Her hands hid her face as she rested it there, trying to forget of all the unwanted contact she'd endured not but long ago.

Back
Top Bottom