Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking a M for serial rapist/killer plot - Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

Moon
Hello there,

I am currently craving something very rough. I was thinking your character could be a male rapist or killer on a kidnapping serial path. Would be incredibly awesome if there was some depth to your character, such as a specific style he always portrays, or method he follows, or a crazy belief, or anything that places a reason or meaning to his madness. Was hoping there could be lots of psychological power exchange too, because I really dig that.

I was wanting to play his multiple victims. So yes, that means I am willing to play multiples versus your single character. From his first victim to his last (or whenever we stop). I want to place life and death into your character's hands, so I wont be knowing if he decides to let one live or snuff one's life. He can also have a hideaway where he 'keeps' or 'collects' his kidnapped victims for prolonged usage.

I want fear to be a driving tool for your character. He likes to see his girls afraid and petrified. He likes to watch them suffer or likes to hear them scream in pain. He wants to cut them and make them bleed or beat them, and loves to put them into predicament life and death situations.

I really have no roleplaying limits. However excessive gore and vore is something I do not desire to delve into with this roleplay. He can use methods like strangulation, drowning, bleed out, drugs, gun to head, starvation, beating, knife to throat, and suggestive suicide to snuff his victims (along with more). Things I don't want to see are chainsaw massacres, removal of limbs, gutting, etc.

So yeah! Throw me a pm if this is up your alley. Also, I am a 2-4 paragraph roleplayer. If a paragraph does not have at least 4 sentences, it is not a paragraph at all...just saying. So if you prefer less detail in your roleplays please pass me up.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom