Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teasing the New Girl (Junko and Josu_T)

She amiled as he watched him crawl over just like she commanded and starting to kiss and lick her feet. She knew this year would be good for her. Looking down to him she saw his errection rising and knew he was liking that, " look at the poor slave, already have a hardon just by licking feet, hahaha we better use that damn cock for something" , standing up she took off her leather pants showing her pussy to him. " continue licking my feet until I tell you".

Smirking she eyed him over, his mind did not liked it but his body was, " by the time I am done with you, you wold love to be my slave forever". Smirking she pointed at her pussy, " now suck my clit and while doing so masturbae, don't dare to cum until I tell you".

As Mark got more used to the taste of Kat's feet he found he started to enjoy it more. It was still degrading, but his cock started to harden. Kat apparently noticed it as well. Her comment made him wonder what she had in mind. He looked up at her as she stood.

When she pulled off her pants he looked at her exposed pussy. She had a very cute little cunt. He smiled up at her for a moment before continuing to lick her feet. The sight had caused him to grow even harder. He realised that he hoped her statement was true. He hoped he would start enjoying it, because it was hard at the moment. Hard to tell himself to do what she wanted.

He looked on as she pointed to her pussy. He heard her command. It was finally something that he felt he would be able to enjoy. He nodded. "Yes mistress." With that he pushed his face forward. His lips pressed against her pussy and his tongue slipped out of his mouth, licking along her slit. At the top he got to her clit. Catching it between his teeth he sealed his lips around it. He sucked on it softly at first, gradually getting harder. His tongue moved along it, swirling, licking, and flicking against it. He also took hold of his cock and stroked himself as commanded.

Back
Top Bottom