Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teasing the New Girl (Junko and Josu_T)

Josu_T

Supernova
Mark arrived at school barely on time. He found himself entering his first class of the day just as the bell rang. He grinned and went over to join his friends. He sat next to his best friend at the back of the room. As the teacher started talking they silently texted eachother. The didn't want to risk being caught talking. They had also developed a way to make it so it was not obvious that they were texting.

They discussed random things and plans for later that week. Then his friend mentioned that there was a new girl at school. No one knew where she was from. There were rumors spreading already. Mark saw it as a perfect chance. His reputation had taken a hit after he had defended a freshman from a bullying senior. Now people thought he was a wuss. If he could do something to the new girl he could regain his old reputation and people would leave him alone.

His old reputation had been one of just an average guy who had a bit of a tough side. He was not bad looking. He had a build that was a little taller and broader than average. He stayed fit but not muscular. He kept his hair fairly short, and had blue eyes that showed nothing of his emotions whenever possible.

He decided by the end of the class that he would use this new girl to get back his old reputation. He had even started making plans. The first thing to do was find her though. That shouldn't be hard. He kenw he would run into her eventually, and that would be when phase one started.

Kathleen entered the school, it was big and for the looks of it had many students, thing that she did not liked, afterall she was a loner at heart. Kathleen came from a very rich family although she did not represent she was rich, she was always wearing low cost stuff and did not cared about her apareance much to be known as one of the rich kids. Her mother died in a car accident wich left her with a permanent scar. She now lived with his father and they were getting along well, she was as happy as she could be without a mother figure.

Taking a deep breath she entered the school and got the list of classes from the principal. The first class was near the principals office so she walked and looked inside, class was in there already and all the typical things of a school were there, the couple of jocks on the back, the beauty queens in the front, and the loners on the corner backs, this was school. She knocked the door three times and the teacher opened it and smiled, "you must be the new student, come in, present yourself and take a sit wherever you want"..

She groaned as she walked in the classroom and stood in front of the class, " Hi, I am Kat from France, nice to meet you". She had a certain accent to her that she did not noticed. She walked sitting in front of one of the jocks but not paying attention to him as the girls on the side looked at her and whispered to one another.

It seemed that Mark didn't even need to look. He was lucky. The new girl was in his class. Even better, she was sitting in front of him. Her introduction was simple but gave him enough info to start with his plan. Once she was seated and the teacher started talking again, Mark leaned forward a little. The perfect moment came a minute later as the teacher started to show a video on the topic they were supposed to be learning about.

Mark leaned closer to the new girl and spoke just loud enough so she could hear. "Hey there miss frenchy. What happened at your last school? Did you get laughed out of there because of your accent? Maybe you could try to pronounce some words."

She sighed as she noticed the man behind her whispering something. Smirking she shook her head, "my english is fine dumbnuts", she replied to the boy that was being cocky around her, she just hated cocky guys. She took out a book and started to read it compleatly ignoring the guy behind her. Her long black hair rested over her shoulder as her dark eyes read through the small words imprinted on the book. She looked at the teacher then back to her book, it was a horror story that she loved to read. Smirking she heard the bell ring and she started to pick her stuff up.

Mark laughed a little as the girl claimed her english was fine as she spoke with a french accent. He waited until the class was over. He made sure his things were away already. Then he followed Kat out of the room. He started to walk next to her. He spoke to her, making sure she heard. "Hey, I thought french people were supposed to be very good with fashion. What is that you're wearing? Rags? Also, you should really listen to your voice some time. Your english needs work."

She sighed and shook her head, she had to get rid of this guy, "Why don't you stop talking to me, I don't talk to bozos". After noticing the guy won't do it she stopped and looked at him, " your hair is bad, your body is thin and weak, you are a obvious retarded person, and I don't like you, take a hint". With that she turned around and started walking away. Looking to see what class was next she knew she was near, after looking around she entered her next classroom and sat way in front trying to avoid the guy bothering her.

Mark was getting annoyed now. The teasing was not working on this girl. He would have to step it up if he was going to get his reputation back. Her comments caused him to laugh. He took good care of his hair and had it cut quite often. He might not be muscular, but he was fit, not thin. He could get fairly good grades if he tried, and he didn't care whether she liked him or not. He let her walk off, knowing they would see eachother again soon enough.

He started to plan some pranks to play on the girl. He had a few ideas as he entered the next class. He got to class a little early. He knew Kat would need a textbook for the class. He found a book the same size but on a completely different topic and he took the removeable covers from the textbooks and switched them. He then placed them on the tops of the stacks, knowing Kat would get the wrong book. If she was asked to read aloud in class, she would read the wrong thing and hopefully be embarrased. He knew the people in the school and knew they would laugh at her for that. He took his seat just as other people started to enter the room. He waited for class to start.

Looking around she noticed the teacher entering the classroom. Smiling she shook her head and started to write what the teacher was writing on the blackboard. After a couple of minutes inthe class she was asked to read out loud for the class. Taking a deep breath she hated speaking i n front of classes. Standing up she grabbed the first book that she found on the pile and opened it to the page that she was supose to read. Not thinking about it much she read on out loud, " and she moved on top of him and kissed hi...." she stopped midway and looked at everybody that were whispering then the laughs were heard in the classroom. She dropped the book and grabbed her stuff running out of the classroom.
After running for a couple of minutes she stopped in a desolated area of the school and sat down. Still shaken up she could not calm down, that was the rason why she left her old school, people using her as prank baits.

Mark sat back and listened as the class went on. He just hoped that the new girl would be called on to read. When she was, he grinned. This was going to be good. He listened as she started reading. Then the rest of the class started to whisper. Then, finally, they started to laugh. Perfect. That got her. She was obviously embarrased. When she ran out of the classroom he looked over at one of his friends and nodded.

When the class ended he got his things together and left the room. He walked along side his friends. They were soon joined by some more friends. Mark stayed quiet as the ones who had just been in class explained what had happened with the new girl. They asked who did it and Mark simply raised his hand slightly, indicating himself. He smiled at his friends as they congratulated him on a prank well done. He figured that if this didn't get his reputation back, nothing would. He felt only a small amount of guilt for what he had done. He also didn't feel too bad for Kat. He didn't know her, so it was easy to make himself not care.

She did not went to the rest of the classes, she did not wanted to be pointed at at laughed. Not really caring about the rest of the classes she just stayed there, since she had no idea who did that she could not do anything about it. After the day was over she sighed as she picked up her stuff and was about to leave only to be cutted by the teacher giving the class who obviously was worried. After talking to her a bit and telling her just who did the prank she was furious, she would get him back. Not saying anything to the teacher she left fot her house.

During the next two days she did not went to school, she was waiting for his ego to get as big as how she felt about him. Meanwhile she prepared her prank, he would learn not to mess with her. After getting the stuff she needed the third day she went to school, she came in like nothing happened by that time only her classmates bothered her with what happened. After the first class was over she placed a paper on the guys desk ans left.

" I know what you did, you have no idea the damage you done to me. Meet me in front of the girls bathroom in the pool area. I want to talk to you".

Mark didn't notice that the girl did not go to any more of the classes that day. He just assumed she had different classes than he did. Not that he cared at all though. He just went through the day as normal. When it ended he went home. After doing some homewrok he went out and hung out with his friends. He had no idea that the girl knew he had pulled the prank and was now angry.

Over the next couple of days he did notice that the girl was not there. He didn't know why, but he felt he had something to do with it. That just boosted his pride in himself for a prank well done. Over the two days he was built up even more by friends and other people at school. He was getting his reputation back. He didn't even think he needed to do anything else to the girl. The one prank had been enough all because of what it had done to Kat.

On the next day he went to class and simply ignored Kat when she came in. Some others talked to her and questioned her, a couple teasing a little. When the first class ended he was surprised when she put a note on his desk. He wondered what it was.

As he read the note he was a little surprised. Had it really done that much damage to her? In any case he saw no way that meeting and talking with her could hurt. He told his friends he would meet up with them later. He put the note in his pocket and got his things together. The only thing that seemed strange was that Kat wanted to talk by the pool area. No one was really around there at that time of year. He walked there and got near the girl's bathroom, looking for Kat, wondering what she had to say to him. Whatever it was he would say he was sorry, say he just did it for reputation, and leave.

She was already hiding on a corner of the hallway where the bathrooms were. She poured some drug on a cloth that was guaranteed to knock him ou cold for a couple of hours. Very silently she moved behind him and covered his nose and mouth with the liquid, pressing it to him until he was out cold. When he was out she could relax and start doing what she planned. Grabbing a knife she started to cut away his clothes until he was naked. Only then she dragged his body to the girls bathroom and locked the door. Taking a pair of handcuffs she hancuffed his hands behind his back and gagged him.

Grinning she took out a male chatity belt and attached it to him, following by a dog collar on his neck. Now taking the pictures with a camara half of her plan was done. She now will just wait for him to wake up for the next phase of her plan. She had the two most important keys the one of his belt and his collar. Watching him wake up she grined, " payback is a bitch huh? You should had never messed with me".

Mark was not expecting Kat to be hiding. He stopped and waited outside the girl's bathroom for her to arrive. When he heard a noise he was about to turn to see if it was Kat. Then someone grabbed him and pressed something over his face. Before he knew it he was unconscious.

He woke to find he had a gag in his mouth and couldn't talk. He could also feel his hands handcuffed behind his back. He felt very cold. He could tell he had no clothes on even before he opened his eyes. He also felt something strange on where there should be underwear. Something was around his neck as well.

He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. There he saw Kat standing in front of him. Her words were almost lost on him as he looked around, trying to figure out where he was and what had happened to him. He was in a bathroom, but why? What was he wearing? He looked down and saw what he could only guess was a chastity belt of some sort. He swore into the gag. He remembered the note. Kat must have taken him into the girls bathroom.

Now that he knew what was going on he looked up at his captor. He needed to find a way to get out of all this stuff and get his clothes back so he could get out of there. However he had a feeling it wouldn't be too easy. He would had spoken to her, but the gag prevented him from doing that. So he just looked up at her and waited for her to do something or explain what he could do to get out of there. Obviously she couldn't keep him in the girls washroom at school forever. He would have to get out of there at some point.

Smiling the girl walked around him, " what you did was bad, now you deserve to be punished. We will play a litttle game, it's called shutting your ego, it's quite simple I have the two keys more important to you, the chastity belt key and the collar key, the cuffs key is hidden on this bathroom. If you tell anybody what I did you will never fuck again because I will throw the only key away, you will be my little slave, you will come to me when I wish and will do as I tell you, I have your pictures hidden away and I will reveal them all if you don't obey me. Now I will remove your gag, if you scream is going back in". Smiling she approached him and removed the gag, " now the key to the cuffs is under one of the toilets on this bathroom, your clothes are in the pool, you have twenty minutes before the first gim class starts and the girls arrive.I know your cell so I will be calling if I need anything, any questions?"

Mark listened as Kat moved in front of him. He was not at all happy with the situation, but her knew that fighting it would get him no where. He payed attention to her rules. He found it interesting how she called it a game. The was no game, this was torture. He was glad that he would not stay handcuffed for long. He just needed to find the key.

Her threat worried him a little. He'd only ever had a couple of experiences. He didn't want to be stuck in a chastity belt. He never even considered the fact that he could just go to a locksmith and have them help him get it off. He threw away all plans to just tell someone. When she said he would be her slave he didn't really want to do that, but sighed, knowing he had no real choice. He nodded.

What scared him was the fact that she said she had pictures of him. Now he really had no choice. When she told him not to scream he nodded again. Once it was off he simply kept his mouth shut. He listened to the location of the handcuff key. Then he heard where his clothes were. She was being really quite cruel. All he had done was play one prank. Now he regretted it.

He shook his head as she finished speaking. "No, I simply assume that appoligising for my prank won't be enough to get this stuff off of me and get my clothes back, so I'm going to go look for that key now." He left it at that. He lay down on the ground and stared along the floor, looking for the key. He couldn't see it. He started to shuffle along the floor under the stall walls, searching desperately for the key.

It took him quite a while to find the key, but when he did he rolled on to his back. He grabbed the key with his hands and worked hard to et it in the key hole. When he did he was finally able to turn it he got one wrist free. That made it a lot easier to get the other side off.

Once free of the handcuffs he ran out of the changeroom into the pool area. He saw his clothes in the water and dove in. He swam over to his underwear and pulled it on. Then he gathered the rest. At least now if the girls entered he would not be seen in the belt. He got out of the water and checked the clock. He had no time left. He spotted his valuable things placed aside, including his cell phone. He picked it all up and ran into the guys' changeroom. Just as he got inside he heard voices coming from the girls' changeroom and footsteps by the pool. He'd made it. He had gotten out of there in time. He spent some time getting dried off and back into his clothes. They were in bad shape from her cutting them off of him. They barely stayed up and barely covered him properly. He needed to get home. That was what he had to do next, unless Kat called him.

She waited a couple of minutes of him looking for the key and left, she was going to next class. After about a hour she sent him a text message " I placed another male uniform in your locker, I broke the lock and placed a new one, code is 1983. In there you will find the collar key, present for your apology. Remember I still have the other key and the photos and videos so don't dissapoint me". She checked the message again and sent it.

Turning off her cell she went to the rest of the classes as usual, she was laughing inside of what she had done but she was not so bad, afterall she let him continue the rest of the classes normally. Just before the bell rang he would receive another text, " after the last class meet me on the parking lot, we have lots to talk". The bell rang and she hurried to her car and waited for him by it.

He checked his phone and found the text from Kat. He was not happy to hear that she had replaced his lock on his locker. He wanted to just replace it again with his own, but knew that if he wanted to save his reputation from being completely destroyed, he would have to wait and bide his time. The fact that his apology had earned him the key to the collar was good, and proof that good behavior might get him out of the situation faster. Hopefully if he just obeyed her for a couple of days she would get rid of the belt. Then he could barter for those pictures. If he was lucky this wouldn't last for a week.

He went to his locker and opened it up with the new code. He found the uniform and took it to the bathroom where he changed quickly into it. He put the rags of the old one back in his locker. Then he went to class. He was still able to make it to the last two of the day.

After the last class was done he got another message from Kat. It seemed she was not done with him yet for the day, possibly. Hopefully she only did just want to talk about things. He gathered his things and left the classroom. He spent a few minutes talking with friends, explaining how he'd forgotten something at home and had to go and get it. That was why he had missed a couple of hours. Once they were satisfied with his excuse he ducked away from the group and went outside to the parking lot. He spotted Kat by a car. It wasn't his, which was good. He hoped she hadn't found out which car he had like she had with his locker. He forced a smile as he went over to her. He wasn't happy though. He was pissed off and annoyed. He wanted out of the belt and he wanted those pictures.

She smirked at him as he approached her " first of all quit your acting, you must be pissed as hell to what I did to you". Taking a deep breath she threw him a photo of him naked on the bathroom, " that is prove that I am telling the truth, let me get down to it, you will be my sex slave for this year, if you behave at the end of the year I will destroy all the photos and give you the last key. That won't mean you will remain all year and all hours with it, just at school and if you behave badly. - want you to go to your house and tell your parents you will be out this weekend, gather only a few pants and shirts, no underwear and meet me at this direction by eight tonight". Handing a paper she smirked once again, " if you reach one minute late you are screwed I will see you tonight". With that she got on her car and left the school.

As she reached her house she moved the photos to her pc, she lived alone so that was not a problem. Going to her closet she took some equipment out and placed it on the table. After taking a bath and placing her latex suit she waited for him.

Mark's fake smile faded the moment she said she knew he was acting. He caught the picture and looked at it. A second later it was torn up and the pieces were in his pocket. He listened as she explained more about what would happen. Her first statement stunned him. All Year!!! Just for one prank? Was she insane? Also, sex slave? He had to wear the stupid belt and wait for the pictures to be destroyed for a year? This wasn't good.

Her statement that he would only have it at school or if he behaved badly didn't do much to make him feel better at all. Her last instruction surprised him as well. He would be stuck with her for the entire weekend? He had no idea what she had in mind but he didn't like it already. He took the paper and looked at the directions. He knew where it was and simply nodded. He wasn't happy and the fact that she seemed quite pleased with herself made it even worse.

He went to his car and tossed his stuff in the back seat. He put the torn pieces of picture in a small garbage bag he had and placed the collar under the front seat. He didn't want to lose that in case she considered it bad and tried to punish him because of it.

With a sigh he started up the car and drove home. Once he got inside he went to his room and gathered some things together, placing them in a bag. He only took a couple of shirts and sa couple pairs of pants. That was it, as instructed. He went and put the bag in his car and returned to his room. He spent the next few hours doing all his homework for the weekend, figuring he wouldn't have time for it on the weekend.

When his parents got home he told them he would be away for the weekend. He made sure they understood he would not miss school, but he just wouldn't be home for the next couple of days. They seemed ok with it and he spent his last little bit of time eating dinner. When it got closer to eight he got in his car and started to drive, following the directions he had been given. He would arrive five minutes early, even with hitting all the traffic lights.

She smirked as she watched the hour being close to eight, taking her cellphone she send the message that she saved awhile ago. " ok now that you are on your way I will tell you what to do, when you reach my appartment knock three times then come in, when you are inside close the door behind you and strip, there will be a few stuff near the door one of them is a box with a lock, put all your clothes there, turn off your cell and place it there as well, close the box after and lock it. Put your collar on and the blindfold you will find on the floor. Get on your knees and wait for further instructions".

After sending the text she opened the box and left the blindfold on the floor. Placing a candle on a chai on the other side of the box guaranteed he would be seen, but he would not be able to see her. Turning off all the lights she sat on the livingroom, she would be able to see him, well from that position. She smirked as she waited.

He got the message as he was getting near the place. He pulled up outside and parked, then he read the message. He was surprised and didn't know what to think about it. He sighed and got his things, including the collar, and went up the the apartment.

When he got to the door he knocked three times and entered. Closing the door behind him he looked around. He couldn't really see anything other than the few things around him. He frowned and placed his things in the box, including his cellphone after he tunred it off. Then he stripped out of his clothes as instructed. Once those were in the box he put on the collar. He made sure that key was safely hidden away from her so he could take it off when needed.

He closed the box and locked it. Then he looked and saw the blindfold. He picked it up and placed it over his eyes. He knew that this was all wrong. He didn't want to be there, but he knew he had no other options. He knelt on the floor and then simply waited. He had no clue what to expect from her. All he knew was that he was going to be stuck there all weekend.

She smiled as she saw him enter and follow her instructions to the letter, without talking she approached him and locked a leash to his collar and pushed him to the center of the hallway. "Well this is what you are here for, you will learn to respect others and not get reputation with others pain, not only me but I known and studied you, I know how you are and I plan to change that". Smirking she grabbed the key to his chastity belt and unlocked it removing it from his cock. Storing the key back to where it was she smirked and looked at him. Kneeling in front of him she started to slowly rub and his cock, her mouth going to his chest and then his neck biting it gently, "I will take you to heaven and back this weekend". Smiling she pushed his hands behind his back and handcuffed them taking out his blindfold, "now you may speak to me, ask anything and take oportunities of this chances they won't come easily.

He felt Kat clip something onto his collar. He assumed it was probably a leash. He moved as she wanted, not knowing where he was. When she spoke he listened. So, she was going to try to change him. That wasn't going to happen easily.

When she unlocked his chastity belt he was a little surprised and not sure what to expect. He knew that now he was completely naked in front of her. He was not expecting it when she started to rub his cock. It quickly started to grow hard. He didn't really want to be in the situation, but feeling a hand around his shaft felt good. He couldn't avoid it. Her lips on him and her soft bite on his neck just sped up the process of hardening.

Her words caused a small smile to appear on his face. If that was all the weekend would consist of, he was sure he would be fine with it. Yet he had a bad feeling that it might not be all that would happen. Even so, when she took off his blindfold he looked at her. She was quite sexy. He had to admit that much. He didn't like that he was handcuffed, but he'd deal with it. She told him he could speak and he nodded. Her hand on him might be having an effect on his thoughts, and on the questions he had for her.

"I have a few questions. First, what should I call you? I don't want to get in trouble calling you the wrong thing. Second, what do you have in mind for me over the next year? Finally, why the chastity belt if you are using me as your sex slave?"

She grinned as she looked at the bound boy in front of her. He was quite handsome but his attitude killed her mood, he would learn during the course of the year. He could have the reputation only by his looks but he was dumb enough to not know that. Taking a deep breath she stopped massaging his cock end stepped away from him, " you may call me mistress, in public you may call me ehatever you want", smiling she began to walk around him spanking his ass from time to time as she did. " during the course of the year I will train you, to others I will be your girlfriend but to you I will be your mistress. Smirking she grabbed the belt and showed it to him " the belt works by not allowing you to get a erection, your cock will not stand for others than myself".

Helping him to his feet she started to walk around the house,she wanted his cock to go down. After it did she walked to the bedroom and pushed him to the bed. Without any warning a slap was felt on his ass, kat had hitten him with a wodden paddle " you fucked my reputation already, now you will ensure that I get my reputation back. After she was done she threw the key in the bed and sat in a chair, " now crawl in frontof me and kiss my feet and maybe I will lwt you suck my pussy.

Mark nodded when Kat told him to call her mistress. He was a little dissapointed that she had stopped rubbing him. When she started spanking him he inhaled sharply. It also seemed to keep him hard for some reason. He didn't understand it. He tried to just focus on her words. So she would have him pretend to be her boyfriend. He looked at the belt and heard her explaination. He considered making a comment about her being jealous and worried about others, but decided against it.

He got up and started to follow her around. A couple of minutes later he had softened. He followed her into the bedroom. He didn't expect to be pushed to the bed. He yelped as she smacked him with something hard. He heard her words but didn't know how he would be able to help her with her reputation. He didn't have a very good reputation himself.

When she ordered him to crawl and kiss her feet he frowned but obeyed. He got onto his knees and crawled over to her. He leaned down and started to slowly and softly kiss her feet. He made sure to do the best he could. He even lightly sucked on her toes when he got the chance to, hoping she liked that feeling. The taste of feet was not great, but he got used to it. Luckily her feet seemed to be fairly clean.

Back
Top Bottom