Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time for fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets see... I'm not new to roleplaying, I've been doing it since I was little with my big brothers. (Not adult stuff mind you)

RULES:
-Real life before time on here.
-Limits
- I don't mind playing canon's, really I don't. But I love doing Oc's more unless its a double pair( i play two characters you play two characters)
-OOC talk ... use it! It helps so much. I don't bite [though a few of my people might =P]
-I can only do sub roles. I can not do dom roles very well. I have tried... it just goes bleh after a while. Sorry ... so please don't ask me to be dom.
-Preferred Methods to RP (In order of Preference): Im, Thread, google+
- If you want to drop an RP - regardless of reason - please just send me a PM saying that. I won't get mad from that but just up and leaving? Yes, definitely, especially if so much effort and work has been put forth. Do not just up and vanish without some sort of notification, please. It takes 5-10 seconds to send a PM/IM to me. Give me that courtesy; as I would with you should I want to stop an RP.
-I can sometimes play men ... but not often. It hugely depends. Feel free to ask though. But know that more likely than not, I'll end up doing a female role. (Or a somewhat girly guy)
- Patience; I have RPs I do on here and messengers. Sometimes I'm on another tab, not immediately able to get back to you. OR, I have a job that has to be done first. Please don't constantly pester me to get back to you; I will ASAP.
- Be literate. Capitalization, punctuation and paragraphs please. Be as detailed as you must. I don't care about length but please, at least be able to spell and use proper punctuation. We all make mistakes and that is completely fine but I do not do Text speak.
- No one is perfect. I don't expect your characters to be.
- I don't bite, hard.. So don't be afraid to bring up ideas with me to help the roleplay going.
- I don't want a sexually based roleplay. I want a storyline to build up to the sexual part.
- Don't be afraid to have a conversation with me during the roleplay. It makes it less awkward between roleplayers.
-Just have fun. This isn't rocket science. c:

Ok so I know those are a lot of rules but with those understood and out of the way we can have fun ^.^

As far as genre's go and such I roleplay everything so just ask ok? :3

Limit's and such;
anything in the maybe section can be negotiated
http://www.f-list.net/c/nezumimausu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom