Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kelly's twisted mind. Very little limits. (IM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keljan

Dust
Hello there!

My name is Kelly, and I’m looking to start a new Role Play with a lucky fella out there. I’m 19 now, and I’ve been RPing long enough to know that I’m good at it. ;) I generally only RP over through an Instant Messenger, ideally Yahoo Instant Messenger. I don’t mind RPing in either First or Third player perspective, so as such, I’ll leave that up to you to decide. I do however, insist that I RP as a mostly submissive role, as that’s what I’m generally best at. Also, I should warn you that I have little to know limits to the content that can and will appear in one of my RP’s. To see a list of the few limits I have, check my F-List below, in which you can also see what I enjoy the most.

http://www.f-list.net/c/keljan

As far as general guidelines to RPing with me? Well, I do prefer long-term Role Plays, that doesn’t mean I’m adverse to a short-term, or even a one-off RP. Also, I do ask that these RPs generally be focused on sex, more so than actual character development, and story archs. That doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy a good plot, in fact, I pretty much demand it for all of my RPs. Also, a minor thing that I generally ask of all my Rpers is that they select a celebrity to portray their character, as it makes it easier for me to visualize what’s happening in the moment, when it does. I do the same of course, and can make suggestions if oyu have trouble finding a suitable image. I’ll list a few general RP themes that you can use as a guideline if you want to create something custom, but I’ll also be posting some ideas that I have in mind.

Well, that’s it! Hope to hear from you! Please PM me if you’re interrested in setting something up.

General Themes
Incest.
Kidnapping.
Rape.
Adultery.
Corruption.

My Ideas
#1 – A young and cocky teenage boy and his sexy mother engage in a forbidden tryst together, first discovering a mutual attraction by accident. They start off slowly, wary of the forbidden fruit that their incestuous relationship. The boy’s father/mother’s husband is oblivious to the affair at first, until the pair decides to begin being open about their relationship.
(In this I would be the mother, you would obviously be the son.)

#2 – A teenage boy who’s been a problem child for most of his life grows tired of his mother, and her husband, the boy’s step-father. He’s fed up with her attempting to force him to get along with, and even accept her husband as his actual father. He feels as though he’s an outcast, especially considering that his step-sister is treated so unfairly when compared to how he is treated. He finally snaps one day, and acting in a moment of anger, he brutally rapes his mother. His mother is destroyed by this, and falls into a sadomasochistic rut, in which she loyal obeys every command, and order her son gives. He leads her down a path of unrelented debauchery, which eventually leads to the inclusion of his step-sister, at the behest of his own mother.
(In this I would be the mother, and any additional female characters, IE the step-sister; you would be the son.)

#3 – A man who’s had enough of living an average life decides to change things in a drastic manner. For years he’s grown further and further resentful toward his wife, who returns the same feelings. He’s also grown sexually attracted to his young teenage daughter. With the help of a friend, he stages his wife’s accidental death, and moves with his daughter to a farmhouse in a remote area of New Mexico, where he can be sure to find the privacy he so desires. He proceeds to brutally and unapologetically rape his daughter into submission. When she finally gives into her father, she becomes his willing sex slave that he will exploit for profit by filming her various debaucherous exploits.
(In this I would be the daughter, and you’d be the father. I’d expect this to start off right after they’ve moved into the farmhouse. Also, I’d expect this contain quite a lot of beastiality, IE the farm animals getting to take turns with her.)

#4 – Two years after her brother left for a tour of service in Afghanistan, a young girl plans his welcoming home party. In those two years she’s grown into the very ideal of sexy, and when he returns home, he finds that he’s infatuated with her. He’s been gone for so long, and as he’s gone without sex for so long he’s starved for it. He sees his sister in her bikini at his welcoming home party, and decides he can’t take it any longer; he decides he has to have her.
(In this I would be the sister, and you’d be the brother.)

#5 – When a dangerous drug dealer calls in his tabs, one of his customers is unable to make payment. Desperate to avoid getting murdered by the drug dealer, he decides to pimp out his younger sister to help pay his debts. She’s resistant at first, but as she’s introduced to a world of sex, partying, and drugs, she learns to love her life as a glorified whore.
(In this I would be the sister, and you’d be the brother.)

#6 – A dark and deviant underground organization of perverts kidnaps another in a long line of young teenage girls, with the intent of selling the rights to her body for cash. Dozens of men pay to use and abuse her, and her innocence is lost.
(In this I would be the young girl, you’d be the people who kidnap her, and some of the men who proceed to rape her. I can assist in covering some of the other roles needed here if needed.)

More to come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom