Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Original, literate action adventure loved, and so are you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveyou

Meteorite
Hi! I'm Kat.

So anyway, now that introductions are out of the way let's talk substance. I get sex IRL, enough that most written accounts of it bore me. Know what I like? Epic action adventures. Because while I may know what a cock feels like shooting a zombie from a hundred yards away or slaying a dragon is still sadly out of my reach. Isn't that the essence of RP, weaving worlds and telling stories that have never been told?

Forget my previous introduction. I'm Kat, weaver of world and teller of the epic.

I'm okay with para to multi-page posts, with allowances for time constraints due to RL not always letting me sit down long enough to write a super long and detailed post. I try to be literate, but however high my own standards are they don't always translate to my partner. AKA I'm not a grammar nazi in regards to your own posts. I'd much rather you paint a nicely embellished scene rather than make sure every I was dotted and every T crossed.

Anyway, this is a work in progress. So for now, heres some starters!

1: The Dark Gates: In the future, the Star Gates are more valuable than worlds. The ancient beacons, constructed in ages past allow for the flow of trade, information, and people between solar systems and set humanity lose among the stars. Thus was born the Terran Republic. A lazy peace settled in as corporations were formed and stripped the galaxy of it's resources as it's citizens got fat and happy off the spoils.

But the reports grew harder and harder to ignore. Ships emerging from the Gates, unlike any know and completely void of mercy and compassion. Worse the fledgling colonies were ill prepared to put up a life of death defence against an enemy they knew nothing about........until a half destroyed Terran ship emerged from a gateway. What happens to it's occupant determines the fate of the galaxy.

2: The Conduit: It wasn't supposed to be like this. The land was supposed to flourish under the guidance of the god-king Tiberious after he united the entire world under his banner. One world undivided. It seemed like such a noble dream.

But as her freshly spilled blood pooled around her body the peasant girl's eyes slid open once again, her pale body shuddering as the remnant of an age past filled it. The god-king was a fraud, every poor town burned by bandits, every farmer that had his livestock stolen by the army, every city merchant shaken down by the town guard knew this. But none more so than that poor slain peasant girl given a second chance. Tiberious thought himself above justice, above death itself. He was about to see how wrong he was.

That's it for now, until I add more later. Like something? Have questions? Cool, let's talk. Have a good night :)

Hey there! I would definitely be interested in writing with you, I am pretty open to either genre (sci-fi or fantasy) and I have really no interest in writing about sex. I want to write a story, with great characters, a great plot and interesting settings. Both your ideas sound wonderful. Let me know if you are still looking for a writing partner. Cheers!

I play a lot of Dungeons and Dragons, so I'm very familiar with actions roleplay and I enjoy long death scenes also if my character, or another;s, were to be killed off. I'm totally interested in this, action RP is really intense and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom