Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting Thread for Rainy High [Forum RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy High

Super-Earth
Hello Blue Moon! New user here. :)

This is my request thread and I will update it with some plot ideas soon. I would very much prefer to do rpg'ing here as threads since I'm more used to that.

Update: I love stories with plot! Or at least a character sheet or idea~

Top 10 Turn Ons

♫ Aggressive Partners (But if I'm the aggressive one, it's OK if the partner isn't).
♫ Pulling hair
♫ Oral Sex (Mutual)
♫ Spanking/Slapping
♫ Name-calling or Ordering (but not overdone, and be creative)
♫ Vocal (grunting or moaning)
♫ Partners between the ages of 18 and 50
♫ I'm good with human characters but don't mind humanoid aliens/monsters
♫ Tying, **Gagging (Ring or Spider Gag)** and or blindfolding (of my character) but I could do yours too.
♫ Nipple and breast play

**Craving

Top 10 Turn Offs
♪ Feces
♪ Blood
♪ Cutting
♪ Knife play (just no sorry)
♪ One sentence replies (in character posts)
♪ No foreplay
♪ Pestering to post (Hey you can throw me a reminder daily--that's fine, but if I'm gone and come back seeing 10 messages from the same person asking when I'm going to post, 90% of the time I will be scared away)
♪ Male characters 17 and under
♪ Punching or beating (for sexual pleasure/arousal)
♪ Piercing genitals

Writing Sample:

She sat on the cool stone floor legs crossed as the tribes eyes were upon her, sweat beading down her face as she shook. Her nerves were bunched up as she thought to herself that she couldn't do this. I can't, it won't work. The elders eyes were a upon her like a constant force despite her own closed eyes.
"That is enough Flora." The crowd started murmuring as Flora opened her eyes to look at the ground below her, she couldn't face their eyes.
"I can do it I just need to try harder."
"We have seen enough, return to your home." More murmuring rippled through the crowd as Flora stood and then bowed, tears falling from her eyes. She turned and fell trying to run away from the eyes that were judging. Someone giggled and Flora held her chest tight. Her throat burned with failure--embarrassment. I feel the fire within me but it never sparks. Quickly she stood and brushed her pants off, she then began to jog her way home, not taking a glance back. Flora's family are all fire workers. Even her younger brother Fabian tested into the tribes magic wall. She was not.
The sky rumbled as Flora ran to a nearby camping site. She stopped at a tree nearly breathless as the cold wind rushed through the trees. Leaning against a tree she let her tears fall as she realized that she could not be a fire worker, perhaps never.
A sensation of rage seized her as her face went numb from the cold wind. The wind. She hissed as she wound her fist back and cracked a tree, she slammed her fist into the tree using the wind as a thrust. Wind workers are accepted in the world, but Floras' tribe was strictly fire workers and they weeded out other workers from their tribe by not allowing them to stay. While there are wind worker tribes, Flora's skills were not the norm.
Flora watched as the tree snapped and bent falling to the ground like a dead ballerina. She had been practicing with a forbidden book, the workings of the wind for about a month when the testing date drew closer and she realized none of the fire powers were emerging like her younger brothers were. But she knew that she could make the wind blow chilly. And she hated it.
She sunk to the ground on her bottom and stared at the sky, and then down at the ground. Standing again she centered herself, taking deep breaths as she prepared to work off some steam. Flora opened her arms wide so they were spread horizontally against the earth and then proceeded to do some practiced moves she found in her book, she secretly ordered on a website. Wind began to rush through the trees and around her as she worked her magic in her, soothing herself. Leaves fell around her as she spared with an imaginary partner, taking her anger out against the fact that she was already 24-years-old and her brother only 16 can work fire magic. The tribe said she was a late bloomer, and she already exceeded the age of inheriting her powers, this was the last chance the elders gave her. But she did have magic, magic she wish she didn't have at all.
She shouted into the sky as she kicked another tree causing it to break and fall, when she heard a disturbance on the ground nearby. She stared into the shadows looking for the cause of the noise, seeing nothing. The air was cold and smelt crisp, no fresh animal droppings were around. A rock hit the tree close near her head, she picked it up noting that it was hot to the touch. It was someone from her tribe. She turned towards the direction the rock came from.
"Who's there?"

RE: Requesting Thread for Rainy High [PM/Thread/Email]

Stripper Teacher [Open?]
Name: Gwen Lowe
Quick Background: She is in her fourth year of college and began student teaching at the high school during her last semester. Secretly she is a stripper (it is damn good pay) but her teaching program would drop her if they found out.
Appearance: Petite, 5'3", weighs 125 pounds. Pale blue eyes and long dark brown hair (it looks black). Her skin is pale with very light freckles dusting her nose. Her bust size is C.
Quick Personality: She is a strict teacher, but somewhat shy/nervous at the same time since she is only beginning. As a stripper, she is also shy, but is not afraid to shake her body. If customers pay well enough she does top-less shows for them. At her strip job, she has not been made a stage liner yet since she is a bit too mousy and fidgety (but it is only because she is nervous)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Name: Miller Lark
Quick Background: A senior currently repeating his 'last' year at highschool, Miller was forced to repeat do to Gwen last year. Why Miller is smart, and passed assignments and tests with no problem, he tended to skip classes. While many of his teachers were willing to overlook this as he knew the material, student-teacher Gwen Lowe did not. Now Miller is dead set on making that woman pay, finally having the resources that he needs when a friend out of school tells him Gwen is also a stripper.
On a note, Miller has a free life compared to most. His father a very busy man, Miller has been practically living alone since fifteen. However his father makes a lot of money, and Miller's allowance does not keep him wanting.
Appearance: Slender, 5'10", weighs around 155 pounds. Bright, emerald eyes and unkempt onyx hair ending at his neck. He is pale as well, with a penis measuring at eight inches.
Quick Personality: Miller is smart as stated earlier, if a bit lazy. While most don't think of him as being edgy, Miller is secretly a very controlling person, treating his last two girlfriends almost like objects. He is also calm but vindictive, seeking to cause pain to those who catch his ire.

The Maid of Service [Debating?]
Name: Evelyn Ramos
Appearance: Evelyn is average height 5'6". Her hair is blond and wavy. She has blue eyes and freckled cheekbones. She weighs an athletic 130 pounds and has size C cups.
Quick Background: Evelyn has found herself in a sticky situation. Her father (gambling addict) left her with a huge debt and she is looking for jobs left and right. She comes across an ad for a maid in the papers. She goes to apply. But as she soon starts working, she realizes that this is not the job she initially thought it was.
Personality: Evelyn is sexually shy, she is a virgin. She has experience with oral sex since her previous boyfriend enjoyed it. However, she never had penetration due to the fact the she was saving herself for the right time. However, in reality he was a cheating dirt bag. She was glad she waited. Outside of the bedroom, Evelyn is an assertive person. A hard worker and someone who follows all the rules.

My Little Pocket: [Taken]
This revolves around a secretary/intern/student being used by her superior as a cum bucket. It would entail forced prostitution with reluctance but succumbing to her inner desires each time. She would be shared with the office. (can have multiple male or female characters).

Blackmail Reversed [Open?]
A female student thinks she's got the goods on her low and dirty teacher. She wants a free pass for his class, but he wants to spank that ass! (OK I know that was such a bad rhyme but I HAAD to).

New Plot Idea:

The Tides That Change [TAKEN]

Jamie is a woman of power. She has a cold calculating smile to her. She grew up with a rough childhood and prevailed in society as a successful business owner. She has an assistant (Your Character) though with whom she harasses daily. She threatens him/her with blackmail in order for them to let her do what she wants with them. This includes touching them in meetings, while other are in the room. But one day when the assistant catches Jamie selling important client information, he/she decides to get revenge. They start to harass her sexually, and force her to touch them in public and so on and so forth.

Adding another plot duster~

My Prude Stepsister [open?]

Sophie Martinez is a 27-year-old librarian. Recently her father passed away and asked her on his deathbed to live with her stepbrother Adam, who is still in high school (17 or 18 years old). She agrees and moves into her father's home with her stepbrother Adam, whom she views as a brother since they were raised together. While Sophie is an uptight woman who dresses in reserved clothing, she does let loose from time to time. When she moved, she brought some weed plants that she was harvesting. Adam finds her with her pots of weed one day. He decided to blackmail her to do his chores, drive him to school, to clubs, and so forth. Then he decides to take things further...
(This story would feature Non-Consent Sex, Humiliation, Public Sex, Bondage, Semi-Incest (step siblings) and Blackmail)

This is another bump.

Sorry for being slow on posts fellow rp'ers. Work has been kicking my ass these days.

391.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom