Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fan-based & original roleplay ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReikaYukuzari

Planetoid
I am looking for 1x1 and/OR group Roleplays of these.
I want to Rp these anime (I included links to the Wiki's of ones people might not know so well):

Deadman Wonderland (guy x girl couple - 1x1)
Black Butler (guy x guy - 1x1)
Naruto (Shippuden) (guy x guy/guy x girl - 1x1)
Black Rock Shooter (girl x girl - 1x1)
Vocaloids (girl x girl)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to Rp these original themes:

Neko/Nekomimi (master/pet)
Master/slave/servant(maid, butler, king/queen, prince/princess ect..), Master/pet
Seme/Uke (guy x guy OR girl x girl)
Transvestite, Hermaphrodite, and cross dressing

Neko/Nekomimi- Neko Paradise: (group rp)
A man has a special manor, his manor is for lost and alone Neko/Nekomimi. Some of society rejects the Neko and some are left alone, so they go to Neko Paradise, the manor for Neko. A lost Neko girl (my character) comes to the manor to have shelter and be safe, though she does not know the man there (her master) is a pervert and likes to have some fun by taking perverted pics or making them do things: like dress in skimpy maid dresses, pose for pictures in revealing clothes and in sexy poses...sometimes with each other (girl and girl).

Master/slave/servant: (1x1)
A maid, butler, or servant has a forbidden relationship with their master, the king/queen, prince/princess, lord/mistress.

Master/pet: (1x1 OR group)
Society has changed, there are different races and mutants...like the Neko, elfs half demons and half angels. The market sells these "pets" to wealthy and lonley men and teenage guys.
1x1 Master/Pet: A lonley guy decides to go and buy a 'pet' for himself and he ends up finding himself madly wanting this cute and shy neko girl (my character).

Seme/Uke: (1x1)
A dominant older guy falls for a young and cute submissive guy. Vice-versa for girls, dominant older girl and younger submissive girl (they can be the same age as well)

Transvestite, Hermaphrodite, and cross dressing: (group OR 1x1)
A guy(s)/girl(s) that dress in opposite sex clothing, turning themself into a guy/girl, OR a guy/girl that has female/male genitals (or both female and male genitals)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Incest- Sister/Sister, Brother/Sister
Other - Teacher/Student

pics: Brother/Sister - I would play the sister

Brother/Sister #2

Sister/Sister

Sister/Sister #2

Teacher/Student I would play the student

Teacher/Student #2 - I would play the student
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craving(s)/Kink(s):
Girls in bodysuits (pics below)

Girl #1

Girl #2

Girl #3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hannibal Lecter: (1x1 - incest)
He was thought to be dead and long gone, but no one knows that when he was very young he had a fling with a woman and she ended up having a baby. Lecter's daughter...though she was given up fro adoption. Her new family abused her because she was 'different', (Rika, they named her) she wouldn't eat anything but she tried to bit her mother and so they locked her in a room and threw her raw steaks. After years she was given away to a guy who was her 'boyfriend' and she attacked him as well. He dropped her in a insane asylum and she remained there being torture and electrocuted..... until a month ago when she bit a doctor and escaped.

Now she is living in a abandon apartment building and she feeds on the homeless, drunken dumb guys that she tricks, and others. One day she comes across a job as a assistant to a psychiatrist named Lecter (her father). Neither know of each others connection but form a forbidden bond once each of their nature is found out.

pics:

Rika

Hannibal Lecter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comic Based:

Thor
Hulk
Batman ( The Dark Knight trilogy)
X-Men
and many others

Game Based:

Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 (pairings: Zoey x Francis, Rochelle x Nick, Ellis x OC, Nick x OC)
Assassins Creed (pairings: Ezio x OC, Altair x OC, Desmond x Lucy, Connor x OC, Connor x Ezio, Connor x Altair)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea:
A slave market or shop that sells young and teenage boys as slaves to older men that want a younger partner as a slave, servant or lover...or all three.

PIC: HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to do a FutaxM if the Futa had both genitals (had a vagina and a penis). I have had this ide for awhile.

A older guy buys a cute boy that is younger from a slave shop. The man start likes the boy and starts having some fun by teasing him and when he decide to get intimate the guy finds out that the young boy is a hermaphrodite with both genitals.

pic for boy and guy: HERE

RE: looking for fan-based & original roleplay

Still looking for a Rp partner

PM me if any of the topics above interest you!

sure! Lets see, I have seen comic bassed moves like:
Thor
Hulk
X-Men
and many others

ReikaYukuzari said:
sure! Lets see, I have seen comic bassed moves like:
Thor
Hulk
X-Men
and many others

Great, if your still looking for a role play message me.

I also have some video game fandoms too:
Resident Evil (pairings: Chirs x jill, Chris x Pierce, Leno x Ada, Leon x Helena, Leon x Chris, Sherry x Jake ect..)
Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 (pairings: Zoey x Francis, Rochelle x Nick, Ellis x OC, Nick x OC)
Assassins Creed (pairings: Ezio x OC, Altair x OC, Desmond x Lucy, Connor x OC, Connor x Ezio, Connor x Altair)
Halo (Master Cheif aka John x Cortana as a human or human size)

Color me interested in role play with you.

I'll roleplay, but I gotta warn you - it gets dark with me. >=)

Hannibal Lecter: (1x1 - incest)
He was thought to be dead and long gone, but no one knows that when he was very young he had a fling with a woman and she ended up having a baby. Lecter's daughter...though she was given up fro adoption. Her new family abused her because she was 'different', (Rika, they named her) she wouldn't eat anything but she tried to bit her mother and so they locked her in a room and threw her raw steaks. After years she was given away to a guy who was her 'boyfriend' and she attacked him as well. He dropped her in a insane asylum and she remained there being torture and electrocuted..... until a month ago when she bit a doctor and escaped.

Now she is living in a abandon apartment building and she feeds on the homeless, drunken dumb guys that she tricks, and others. One day she comes across a job as a assistant to a psychiatrist named Lecter (her father). Neither know of each others connection but form a forbidden bond once each of their nature is found out.

pics:

Rika

Hannibal Lecter

Beauty & The Beast (inspired fandom): (1x1 - Master/Servant, Lord/Servant)

The story is a bit different. A elf girl is run out of her home by a raid and she is forced on the streets. She wonders off and stumbles upon a castle and goes inside for shelter (thinking it was abandoned), she ends up running to the monstrous lord/master of the castle. He is not human, he is a beast who lives alone away from others, he hates any company and he is angered but she begs and pleads and ends up becoming his servant in the castle in trade for shelter there. They end up slowly falling in love, especially when he finds out she too is no human, she is a elf.

pics:
Beauty - Helena

Beast - Adrian

ReikaYukuzari said:
Beauty & The Beast (inspired fandom): (1x1 - Master/Servant, Lord/Servant)

The story is a bit different. A elf girl is run out of her home by a raid and she is forced on the streets. She wonders off and stumbles upon a castle and goes inside for shelter (thinking it was abandoned), she ends up running to the monstrous lord/master of the castle. He is not human, he is a beast who lives alone away from others, he hates any company and he is angered but she begs and pleads and ends up becoming his servant in the castle in trade for shelter there. They end up slowly falling in love, especially when he finds out she too is no human, she is a elf.

pics:
Beauty - Helena

Beast - Adrian

Wanting to do this idea - anyone??

Idea:
A city where there are only men and boys, no women. These men have to protect each other as well as the younger boys, but some start developing feelings for each other. Maybe some other ideas not sure yet.

PIC:
idea1_zps5a2ebbc3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea 2: Loveless inspired
The future where there are fighters, these fighters have sacrifices. The fighter and sacricfice must create a bond, the fighter uses strength and the feelings and strength of his sacrifice as well. The fighters and sacrifices must be bonded in other ways as well, they usually have to be romantically involved since it gives their fighter powers.

PIC:
idea2-_zps6fafd1d5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea 3:
A slave market or shop that sells young and teenage boys as slaves to older men that want a younger partner as a slave, servant or lover...or all three.

PIC:
idea3_zps0fbeb247.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea 4:
It's the future and a virus broke out, this virus targeted women and no one knows why. Now there are no women so men have to compromise and live with each other. These men end up getting relationships with each other. I am wanting there to different kinds of relationships and different kinds of boys, like Shota boys, Loli boys, Seme guys and Uke guys and boys and other kinds of relationships.

Seme & Uke:
semeuke_zpsc40d9d9f.jpg

Seme & Uke:
semeuke2_zps727ef17f.jpg

Shota Boy:
Shotaboy_zpsf4a0e2cb.jpg

Loli Boy:
Loliboy_zpsf28e4967.jpg

[/i][/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back