Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombies and Zarazel

He smirked as he moved around the house cleaning while the pasta cooked. When he came across the livingroom he noticed her moaning and smirked, approaching her without her knowing he started to rub her pussy slowly and without her noticing, after a couple of seconds he stood up and walked over to the kitchen to move the pasta it was then when he heard she woke up. He acted like nothing happened as he continued to cook the pasta.

As he cooked he felt her wrap her arms around him and hug him from behind. He noticed her hand moving lower and he shook his head and sighed, "Please I need to finish this pasta, it would burn". He grabbed her hands and broke the hug, he was not in the mood for that he was just kidnapped and made to serve without his approval as a maid. He tried to think of something he would had noticed before to not be on that position but it was useless, as much as he could not go to the locker he would had to go anyways and he would fall unconcious.

Joan frowned as she was denied. but she refused to let go of him completely. "Well that's not very fair. You touch me while I'm sleeping but I can't touch you while you're cooking?" She knew he had touched her because she had never gotten that wet in her sleep by herself before. No matter how good of a dream it was. She could only get that wet by being touched. She suddenly she let go. "Fine then. After dinner I have something I want to try on you." She announced and left the room, going up stairs to her bedroom where she dug through her closet, finding a few things before going back downstairs. She sat back down on the couch, waiting to be called for dinner. She didn't look very happy either. She hated being turned down when she was horny.

He groaned as he realized he was discovered. Shaking his head he tried to clear his mind of her threat, it was easier said than done. Half hour later he finished cooking and took two plates serving her and himself. He looked around and placed a bottle of wine on her side and a bottle of water on his. He took a deep breath and called her from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready". He grabbed her plate and took it to her with the glass of wine, "here you go". He really did not want to see what she had brought so he tried not to look on her way by looking directly at her while serving her the food.

He groaned as he realized he was discovered. Shaking his head he tried to clear his mind of her threat, it was easier said than done. Half hour later he finished cooking and took two plates serving her and himself. He looked around and placed a bottle of wine on her side and a bottle of water on his. He took a deep breath and called her from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready". He grabbed her plate and took it to her with the glass of wine, "here you go". He really did not want to see what she had brought so he tried not to look on her way by looking directly at her while serving her the food.

She would wait until they had finished eating before she gave him his 'surprise'. She was kind of excited about it, she had never gotten to use this on anyone before. She seemed happy by the time he brought her food to her, she had left the things she intended to use upstairs so she would take him to her bedroom later. She smiled, looking at the food. It smelled delicious. She took a small bite smiling at the taste. "This is good. Almost good enough to make up for you turning me down earlier." She said, smiling as she ate. She would give him a little hope for not being punished. But the word 'almost' that was thrown in would give her away.

He sighed and went back to the kitchen to eat, the food tasted good and he smirked at the hope that he got away with it. He finished eating and started to clean the dishes, hoping she had forgotten he went back and grabbed the empty plate bringing it back to the kitchen and washing it. He then cleaned out and looked at her. He knew he was in trouble because of the way she looked at him, he sighed as he looked down, "Now what... your not going to punish me or you are?". He sighed as he knew the answer to that, she knew he had touched her while he was sleeping, that was a mistake he would not do again. Looking at her he followed her up the stairs to her room, knowing he would hate what she was about to do.

After finishing eating, Joan waited patiently for him to finish the dishes. She smiled at him, even though he looked so glum about what was going to happen. He didn't even know what she was going to do to him. She held out her hand for him to take and then led him up stairs to her bedroom. She pushed him in first then locked the door, hiding the key in her mouth so he wouldn't be able to get it for now. She had left the toys on her bed and they didn't look like anything much. Though one wouldn't be able to tell what they did unless you knew how to use them. She smiled, stepping close to him running her hands up his body. She acted as if they were lovers rather than kidnaper and kidnapee. "Mmk, lay down on the bed and we can have some more fun." She said, licking her lips. She sounded like she only wanted to fuck him again.

He groaned as soon as he looked at the stuff on the bed, he then looked back to the bed and the key was gone. He felt her near him and his erection grew a little bit, he was getting exited of have her that close to him and touching his body like that. He stood there a bit not wanting to go to bed but decided it was best to get that over with. He walked to the bed and layed down on it looking at her, not really knowing what all those toys did he refrain from thinking about it. He looked at her curious as to what she was about to do.

Joan couldn't help but smirk as he seemed so uncomfortable. She really didn't think he should. At least not yet. She had only been nice to him so far. She picked up the first toy, showing it to him. "You see this?" She asked, holding up the clear, silicon tube looking thing. "It's my own special creation. All of these gadgets are." She said, sliding the tube over his slightly limp member. He would feel it was kind of warm and wet, just like a real pussy. The only difference was that this one gave off small vibrations and seemed to massage his member. "I've never had a guy to try these out on before, so you're like my own personal test subject." She said, smiling up at him. "So, how does it feel?" She asked, knowing this was going to be the best one for him, he might not like the next one as much.

He looked at her coming back with a tube like object and placing it around his cock. He moaned as he noticed the massage the object did felt great, he closed his eyes and tried to calm down as his member grew and grew. He looked at her and smiled "This feels good, it's like a massage on my cock, like having sex with a tight pussy". He smiled as he moaned once again forgetting about the rest of the toys for the moment. He knew there was more coming, he hoped the rest were as good or better than that toy, he was in heaven at the moment.

Joan used his lack of focus to her advantage. She squirted some lube on the next toy praparing it quickly. She suddenly threw his legs back, causing them to go back over his head, or at least as far as he would allow her to let him stretch. She quickly inserted the next object in his ass, it wasn't big, about the size of her finger, but once inside him, it grew a little bit. She smiled, waiting for his reaction. "Now this one is a bit different. When it senses your body get used to the size, it grows a bit, until the operator tells it to stop." she said with a grin. "But I have it set so that if you try to remove it... well it wont be pleasent for you." She said, grinning down at him. She then sat back, watching the show for now, picking up the last toy. It was just a plain dildo that vibrated and moved a bit, but that was for her while she watched him have his fun.

He groaned as he felt her pull his legs up and he let her, being lost in the pleasure from the first toy. He nearly screamed when he felt the plug go in his ass and he then tried to take it off but as soon as he touched it grew bigger. He groaned as he knelt on the bed trying to calm down, he felt full on his ass thing that he did not wanted and he knew the only one that could get it out was her. He looked at her and groaned, "P... Please take it out, I promise I won't turn you down ever again but p... please arg" he said as he felt it grow bigger. The pleasure of the cockring was not over, it massaged his cock driving him inside, "I.... I am about to....damn......"He groaned as he tried to move to her but stopped midway as he started cumming on the floor.

Joan oculdn't help but smile as he pleaded for her to help him, so she did, a little. She went behind him, pressing a button on the plug, keeping it from growing anymore, unless that is, unless he tried to take it out. "Now don't touch it." She said, smirking at him. She went back to her previous position of watching him and smirked. "You cum so easily with that in your ass." She said, smiling at him. She turned her own toy on and started to tease herself with it, rubbing it slowly against herself as it vibrated. She hoped he would take her advice and not touch the plug, it was so entertaining to watch. Pretty soon a small probe stuck out of the plug, searching for his prostate. When it found it, it rubbed against it, obviously knowing what it was doing. She was really enjoying this sight, he seemed to be so uncomfortable now, but also in so much pleasure.

He groaned and remained on his knees, looking down he started panting as soon as it stopped growing. He sighed as he calmed down trying to regain his composure as the cockring made his cock erect again in a second. He then screamed as soon as he felt something on his ass goind deeper, it was not the dildo but something else. It hit the end as he knelt again on the floor, "D...Damn.... why you doing this?". He thought of touching his neck for a second but refrained from doing it, he wanted to live and get through this. If this was the first two devices he could not even imagine what else she had in store for him, "I... I will suck your pussy if you want just make it stop".

Joan smiled, biting her lip a bit as he pleaded again. She giggled a bit to herself. "I told you earlier if you were bad, I'd make it difficult for you. So when you denied me after touching me, that wasn't nice, so now is punishment time." She explained. If you relax It'll start feeling good." She said, "I promise." She whispered. She rubbed the dildo against herself a bit harder, moaning a bit in the process. She was sure by now he thought she was crazy, but she couldn't help it. That was how she dealt with the pressure of her parents pushing her when she was younger, and it just esculated after they died. She bit her lip a little harder as she continued watching him. She couldn't wait until he got used to this kind of stuff, at least that was what she was hoping for. That way she could use that against him as well, torturing him with pleasure.

He nodded and tried to calm himself taking strong deep breaths. The pain of having something on his ass slowly started to change and it was actually pleasuring him. He moaned and looked down to the floor he was almost ready to cum again. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he looked at her pleasuring herself and him down on the floor almost cumming, "damn... I am about to.... again...". He groaned as he tried to hold it in, looking at her made it worse so he just closed his eyes while having the feeling of the little tube like thing on his ass massaging his prostate, "g...GOD "he groaned and closed his hand to form a fist trying hard not to cum. He started to sweat as he tried to mantain control of his body, "p... please mistress.... stop this". He groaned and could not hold it in anymore as he started to cum on top of the cum already on the floor.

Joan smiled as he took her advice and clamed down enough for it to actually start to feel good. she could tll when he started to enjoy it as well. As he started to struggle with cumming again she finally stuck the dildo inside of herself, moaning as she did. It wasn't as big as he was, bit it was almost that size. She bit her lip, closing her eyes and slowly moving it in and out. She was going to draw this out for as long as she could at least that was what she intended to do until she heard him call her mistress. She stopped what she was doing and did as he said, She pressed in the code in the plug and it slowly got smaller so not to hurt him. He could take the thing off his cock himself so she didn't bother with that. "So you'll be a good boy from now on, right?" She said, patting his head. She smiled down at him, before sticking the dildo back in herself. "Now, help me get off and you can have the rest of the night to do what you want." She said, smiling at him.

He smiled as he felt the thing of his ass getting smaller and smaller with each passing second. After a couple of seconds he was more relaxed and took off the implement on his cock, "I... I will obey you from now on". He crawled to her and stood up starting to kiss her neck and slowly going down to her breasts focusing a bit on her nipples while his hand moved to her pussy and removed the dildo placing it away, he had to gain her favor at least. He smiled as he knelt in front of her and starts to lick and finger her pussy, with one hand with the other went to her ass and slowly pushed a finger inside. His girlfriends loved that and he ws sure she would do so as well. Smirking he stood up and slowly pushed his member inside her pussy letting it rest for her to get adjusted.

Joan smiled as he said he would obey her. She was a bit surprised that was all it took to get him to be hers, but she wouldn't trust him until he proved himself to her some way. She smiled as he kissed her neck, gasping as he did so. Her neck was especially sensative. She bit her lip as he started focusing on her nipples, it felt so good. She moaned softly as he started to finger her, he even went as far as to stick a finger in her ass, something she loved. She blushed, as he now stood before her, then pushed himself into her. She didn't know how he could go again after cumming twice, back to back, but if he was up to it, she was fine with that. She moaned a bit louder as he just sat there for a moment. She half expected him to just pound into her as payback for what she had done, but she was surprised he didn't do that. She smiled, leaning up and kissing the corner of his mouth affectionately. When she was being satisfied it was like she was a different person, surprisingly sweet and affectionate.

He groaned as he starts to push out then in. He created a rythm of the fucking as he started to push in and out harder and faster. He leaned down and continued to kiss her neck, noticing that was one of her weak spots. He moaned as he grabbed her on his hands and with him inside of her he placed her on the bed. Moving on top of her he continues to fuck her, his mouth kissing and licking her neck while his fingers pinched and massaged her breasts. He wanted to make her cum so he could relax the rest of the night, he was tired and he wanted to gain her trust so he could run away when it were given the chance, he would act out his submission and enjoy it at the same time.

Joan gasped as he started to move, enjoying it quite a bit. She blushed, looking up at him as he took control. He looked just as good being dominate as he did quivering on the floor not being able to control himself. She smiled, moaning as she thought of that again. Her eyes shot open as he started to kiss at her neck. So he had noticed she liked that. Well at least he was decently observant. She moaned a bit louder as he sped up and massaged her breasts. He was very good at pleasuring women, a good talent to have in her opinion. She wrapped her arms around him pulling him close to her she moved hishead up and kissed him forcefully and passionately. She could feel her climax quickly approaching, though she tried to hold it back. She dug her nails into him, scratching along his back, leaving a trail of red marks. "Oh... GOD!" She said loudly, It felt so good, she couldn't help herself any longer. Her pussy squeezed him tightly, not wanting to let go as it milked him for all he was worth. She yelled as she orgasmed, holding onto him tightly.

He groaned as soon as he felt her coming to the climax, he did not stopped but continued on his quest to make her cum. He groaned as he felt the nails bite through his naked back but he did not stopped. Smirking he felt her cumming, he will not stop unless she wanted him to, he was too lost in fucking her at the moment. He grinned and bite his neck a bit as he kissed it after, not really caring at the moment who was she, he had her in front of him and was horny so he would fuck her until she had enough. He smiled and after she came he moved down and licked her pussy taking all of her own cum and kissing her after pouring it to her mouth.

Joan gasped loudly as he bit her, oh how good it felt! And the kissing afterwards was like heaven. She moaned loudly as she felt him pull out, her pussy still tight around him, but it didn't seem like he was going to stop. He went down and started slurping up her juices, only to kiss her and push them int her mouth. She pushed him off of her, and spit them out. She was probably a pretty nice sight after that. She sat up, panting, her own cum dripping from ehr mouth. She looked over at him, not even sure what to say. "Oh god, you're good. I'm glad I picked you, not anyone else." She said, obviously out of breath. She smiled, falling back on the ground and just laying there, sprawled out. That had taken more out of her than she had expected, so she just laid there for a bit. Until she got up and opened th door, he was stuck in there with her. She decided she would go wash off and then go to bed. Today had been a busy day.

He groaned as he was pushed down to the floor and looked at her. He smirked as she complemented him but he knew his own sucess was also his demise, she would never allow him to leave now. He took a deep breath as he saw her leave and he smiled. Standing up he cleaned his own cum with a cloth and sighed as he moved back down to the livingroom and layed on the couch. He was exausted and he needed the sleep. His eyes slowly shut as he fell asleep on the couch. He started dreaming of how his life would be like from now on, he was always naked or with a maid outfit, it was more of a nightmare. He woke up during the night and went to the bathroom. He needed to relax it was nearly four in the morning, since he could not sleep he decided to start cleaning the house.

He walked to the bathroom and started to clean the bathtub without making much noise so she would not wake up. He did not knew if she had classes that day but he did not cared he could not leave the house anyways. After cleaning up the tub she smiled and kept cleaning the bathroom. After awhile the bathroom was clean and he started to fix breakfest. He did some eggs and bacon in time for when she woke up it was done.

Joan smiled, he was right, there was no way she would let him go now. She hadn't been satisfied like that ever. She soon left, going to the bathroom and cleaning herself up. Once she was done she went back to her bedroom and fell right asleep. She hadn't given him clothes or a blanket so if he got cold, he would have to come sleep with her. She smiled at the thought of that. She did always like to sleep with people, it was kind of comforting. She couldn't help but think before she went to bed that she would have to give him up some day. Either that or make him fall in love with her so she could keep him forever. She didn't think the latter of the two would happen, not after she kidnapped him. But she would be fine with keeping him until she grew bored with him and decided to kick him out. By that time though, he would be doomed because he wouldn't graduate, he wouldn't have a job, nor a place to stay, and he would probably get deported or somehting like that. So maybe she would be able to keep a hold on him for longer than she expected.

She smiled in her sleep, begining to dream the same things as last time, but this time she was a little louder. She reached up and began to grope herself, though it was more along the line of just rubbing her own breast. She sure was one horny girl, though tomorrow may be different. She moaned softly, kicking her sheets off herself. She only slept in a bra and panties so he had a nice view when she started rubbing herself. By the time she woke up, the smell of breakfast had filled the house. She got up, stumbling down the stairs, not bothering to put anything on. "Morning." She said grogily. She was definitely not a morning person.

He finished up the breakfest just when he heard her talk. He sighed as he poured himself a glass of wine and sighed. The plug still on his ass as he tried to not really think of it, he knew if he touched it he was screwed. Sleeping all day with it made his ass used to it's size. He felt it growing inside as he gasped taking deep breaths, "that damn plug is growing inside", he did not said anything else as he felt it stopped, but he would be walking funny. The small extention went out as it probed around his insides for awhile then stopped. He sighed and shook his head he hated that stuff on his ass all day long.

Taking a deep breath he looked at her and smiled, she was not a morning person at all, "I cleaned the bathroom, clothes are all cleaned and folded on the other room and the livingroom is cleaned, can I have some clothes now?". He groaned as he looked at her wondering when will it be that she would give him some clothes, he felt compleatly exposed as he was like that. He sat besides her and started to eat as well. The food tasted good, it was something he was proud of his cooking was good afterall his grandmother told him how to cook. He smiled as he remembered her, a person that was alive but he would never see again.

Back
Top Bottom