Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombies and Zarazel

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Joan smirked quickly, walking down the halls to her next class. The time was soon approaching when her plan would spring into action. She had been watching this guy for some time now and it was flawless. And no one would ever suspect a thing. She smoothed her skirt out, waiting for everyone to empty into their respective classes before she opened his locker, tampering with it a bit. When he would open it, chloroform would spill onto him, and he would breath in the fumes, causing him to pass out. It was a very simple plan, but she just had to be there when it happened. She knew he would go to his locker after this class and then the rest of her plan would happen. She leaned against the wall adjcent to his locker, and waited.

Joan was a fairly small girl, only 5'3" though she was very smart and quite devious. The devious part she could normally hold in, though it would sometimes show through when she was daydreaming in class or something like that. Joan wasn't well known around the school, except for being called 'that really smart chick' or something of the like. She normally kept to herself, afraid if someone got too close they would realize how weird she was and make fun of her. That was why she would be able to get away with this plan. No one would believe it was her. She jumped from her thoughts as the bell finally rang and she stood up straight, cluching her books to her chest.

Jonathan played with a pencil in his finger, it has been a couple of weeks since he arrived at the new school and so far he had not made any friends. He was the type of person that helped when he could and then dissapear on the background he wanted nor needed any friends. Coming from France he did not understood most of the Americans traditions so he almost never went out, he stayed on his home and then school. He was a loner at hearth but that does not mean he would not help anyone if needed.

Coming out of class he stretched out as he came out of the door, he always waited for all the people to get the stuff from the locker they needed, he did not liked to go into a crowded corner. Smiling he approached his locker looking at a girl standing next to it but not putting too much attention to her. He opened the locker and felt something spill on her face, a couple of seconds later his vision became blurry and then darkness covered his sight, his body falling to the ground instantly. His body becoming limp and her mind drifted off as his heavy body fell down.

Joan smiled at him shyly as he looked at her. That was how she came off anyways, the quite, shy girl. As soon as he opened his locker she saw it spill and she smirked. The smirk quickly turned into a frown as he fell. She gasped and kneeled at his side, holding his head up. "Will some one help me please?!" She called out, almost frantically. A few people crowded around and just stared. "He said he was feeling a bit faint, but I didn't believe him! Can someone go get me a wheelchair and I'll take him home." She said. They looked at her oddly, but they believed the story. Soon a wheelchair was brought to her and he was lifted in. It only made sense that the two quite kids hung out together. And she spoke French so it made more sense.

She she was out the front door of the school, a few kids followed, asking if she needed any help. She assured them that she didn't and then she was off. She had a concerned look on her face until she was out of sight and then it was all smiles. She took him home and somehow managed to get his limp body on her bed. She lived alone in her own hoouse so no one was around to suspect her of anything. She stripped him down to his boxers and bound him so he couldn't move around too much and then she waited. As soon as he woke up was when the fun would begin. She knew he would be confused, and probably put up a fight, but she could deal with that now that they were in her house.

His body did not put up any fight as he was placed on a weelchair and carried over her house. He was a handsome man, standing tall over six feet tall and was fit but not overly strong. As she tied him up she felt that his head was about to blow up. Slowly he opened his eyes, his sight still blurry as he tried to make sense of what happened. As he tried to move his hand he noticed they were tied. He groaned and tried to move around but his legs were tied to the edge of the bed. He tried to get off the binds but they were too strong, "W...where am I?.... ". He slowly came to as he finally saw his position, he could not move and he was almost naked, "Y..you, why did you do this, I never done anything to you". The bindings on her hands and feet were strong but it did not seemed to hurt his body. His head still hurting as he looked at her hoping she would change her mind and let him go.

Joan grinned widely as he started to stir. She knew this would be fun, but first came the questions. She sat and listened to them, thinking of answers. "Well, of course you never did anything to me. I bet you never even realized I was there before today." She had the cutest grin as she spoke to him. "No one really know who you are either, that's why I'm doing this to you, not anyone else." She climbed on top of him, straddling his stomach. "Now, you can either cooperate and we can have some fun, or you can be difficult and bad things will happen." She concluded. She gave him pretty much no choice, but if he still wanted to fight, she would enjoy that as well. Joan had already thought all of this through, and there was no way he could get out of this with the kind of plans she had for him.

He groaned and looked at her as her weight suddenly was on top of him. He tried to get off yet again but he would not even move, "Why should I care what you want me to do? especially now that you had done what you had done, I will escape and you will be sorry, trust me". He spat on her face knowing that would trigger her and drive her mad, she might do a mistake and that was all he wanted in order to get out of the bindings. He tried to calm down because he knew there was no way he could get out of the bindings the only way he could get out was if she let him out and that was not going to happen anytime soon. He began to scream for help, if somebody was near he would hear him and come to his help, he knew it was a longshot but it was worth it.

Joan flinched as he spit in her face. But she just kept smiling, and wiped it off. "Oh, that wasn't very nice now was it." She said. She couldn't help but giggle a bit as he started yelling. "Go ahead, yell your pretty little head off. No one will hear. This room is sound proofed. You think I didn't have this planned out well?" She asked rhetorically. She was having so much fun with this. She leaned down and kissed his forehead, and then began kissing down his chest until she got to his bellybutton. She then looked up at him. "You know, we could ahe a lot of fun if you'd just relax." She said, smirking up at him. She proceeded to go down further, until she got to his boxers. She then reached in them slowly, pulling out his member. Even if he didn't want this now, he was going to soon. She no longer looked up at him, but down at his member. It was larger than she had expected, which was a nice surprise. She leaned down and kissed the tip of it teasingly. "Oh come one, you know you want to." She said, peering up at him. She wanted to see his reaction.

He groaned and looked down at her, his yelling suddenly stopped. It was useless to scream if she was right, sound would not go out and no one would hear and because of his situation he needed to keep as much energy as possible. He groaned as he felt her kiss on his chest, shivers went down his spine as he felt her warm mouth slowly going down until finally she reached the part wich she did not wanted to reach. He groaned as he started to sweat now that she grabbed his member instantly becoming semi erect. He looked away as he felt her kiss and gently lick the tip of his member, that drove him nuts but he needed to keep his calm, he needed her to see she was having no effect on him. That was easier said that done, his member was betraying him as it became full erect, one of the things he was proud off was his cock, her former girfriends were happy on the sexual part, since he needed to go to the U.S. he broke up with his girlfriend. Looking at her he looked down and close his eyes, "O...k.... I give up".

Joan was very happy this was working the way she wanted it to. It was going better than she had planned at this point. She smirked as he became erect. There was no way he wasn't enjoying this by now. She giggled a bit as he said he gave up. too bad he didn't know he had given up when he became semi erect. She continued to lick the tip of his cock lightly, just enough to give him some sensation, but not enough for it to be more than a tease. Right before she was about to take him into her mouth she paused. "So, are you going to cooperate with me?" she asked, making sure he would. She still wouldn't let him go, she just wanted to stall. She didn't wait too long, just enough for him to answer before she took him in her mouth. She sucked on him for a moment before quickly sliding him out with a slight pop noise. She got off of him, smiling at the sight before her for a second before she started to undress. Well, mainly she just slipped her panties off from under her skirt and then got back on him. But this time it didn't look like she was going to blow him anymore. She sat on his hip, her ass rubbing against his fully erect cock and she laid against his chest. "So, having fun yet?" She asked, teasing him everyonce in a while by grinding her ass against him.

He groaned and looked at her licking and kissing his semi erect cock. He could not believe she was doing that but he was enjoying it more than he should. As she stopped he looked at her and nodded, "I... I will...uggh"he groaned as she took his entire cock into her mouth. Not being able to move he slowly started to relax as her wet mouth covered his cock. As soon as she moved out he groaned and a cold breeze hit his wanting cock. He smiled as soon as he watched her take off her panties and jump on top of him, he pushed his hips up as soon as he felt the crack of her ass grinding his cock he needed it badly, "Y...yes...... please continue". His cock felt like he was going to blow up, he had never been under these conditions and somehow he was enjoying every bit of it. He did not cared anymore he was bound and that he was kidnapped he just wanted release.

Joan smirked a bit more. He definitely belonged to her now. She would have him eating out of the palm of her had by the time she was done with him. She kissed his cheek affectionately and sat up, positioning herself above his cock. She slide herself slowly down, afraid he would thrust upwards out of egarness and hurt her. He was bigger than the guys she had taken inside her before so it was kind of new for her. She bit her lip as he got further inside of her. It then hit her how crazy this all was. Kidnapping someone almost at random and then having sex with them in order to wrap them around your finger. It was quite mad, but she was fine with that. She let out a small moan as he was finally all the way inside her. She was so tight around him and it felt so good. She leaned back foward so she was laying on his chest again and started to slowly move her hips up and down, getting a rhythm going, she smiled up at him, hoping he was enjoying this as much as she was.

He groaned as she slowly sinked her entire weight on top of his cock. Feeling his cock go through her wet slick pussy felt good, she was tight. He loved the way it felt, she knew his mind was out of it he wanted to fuck her badly and he was getting his wish. Not really knowing what to do he thrusted forward moving his hips deeper inside of her. He moved up and kissed her neck as far as he could reach. He groaned as he slowly felt his orgasm build up, he was holding it in as much as he possibly could. His eyes closing and his muscles showing as he was obviously trying not to cum, "I.... I am about to....". Groaning he tried to relax his movements he did not wanted to cum inside of her to maybe have her get pregnant.

Joan was in heaven as he started thrusting in time with her. She was enjoying this way more than she she thought she would have. She smirked as she felt his cock throb. She let out a moan as he kept thrusting. It felt so good to have something other than her toys. by the time he was ready to cum her breathing had become a bit labored and she was moaning quite frequently. "Ahh... G-go ahead and cum then." She said, not explaining why he could. She wasn't about to tell him she was barren, though that was what she was. She continued to slam herself upon him, even after he stopped, so even if he didn't want to cum, he would have to have mad self control in order to stop himself. She let out a loud moan, closing her eyes tightly. He would probably finish before her, but she was fine with that. She would just keep going.

He groaned as he heard her telling him he could cum. He tried to hold it in but he knew better, he knew that his body and mind will eventually give up and cum all his load. He shook her head he did not wanted to cum, his cock throbbed like crazy as he began to shiver and finally he give up, he began to cum a huge load inside of the wet pussy of the person that kidnapped him. He pushed forward as the load exited his body, not really knowing what else to do since he could not pull out to cum somewhere else he would just have to think of how to resolve the things that came after that. He panted as he noticed that she did not stopped, he figured she would keep going until she had satisfied herself and cummed. He groaned as he started to push forward to help her cum, he would play into this until he had time to escape, but other than that he would remain and play her game.

Joan thought it was entertaining how much he tried to hold it back to avoid cumming inside of her. She knew he wouldn't be able to do it though. If he had she would have been very impressed. She moaned loudly, enjoying him actually helping her get off now. She finally did, her pussy clenching around him and tightly squeezing him until she was finally done and she relaxed, laying on top of him. "Thank you for that." She said softly, still a bit out of breath. She continued to lay there for a bit until she caught her breath. She leaned foward so her face was very close to his. "You came a lot." she whispered with a grin before getting off of him in one swift move. "Mmk, time to shower. Be back in a bit." She said, patting his chest happily before leaving the room. She closed and locked the door from the outside so just in case he did manage to get out of his restraints, he oculdn't get away so easily.

He looked at her and smiled softly, "no...no problem let me out please". His eyes went wide as he noticed her get off and simply walk out the room, "What the.... she left me here tied just perfect", he shook his head and tried to get out of the bindings, the rope was tied to a point that she could not even move his arms let alone release the bindings, if he trully wanted to get out that would mean hurting her hand thing that he did not wanted to do. He looked at his cock wich was soaked with her liquids and his and shook his head, if somebody other than her came in he would be in a very humilliating position. As the time passed by he began to think on why would this girl kidnap him and do that to him.

Joan took her time showering, making sure to get all of his juices out of her before returning to her room, only wearing a towel wrapped around her head. She went to her dresser, pulling out a matching set of bra and panties and put them on before turning her attention back to him. She laughed a bit. "I almost forgot you were there." She said, mildly amused with herself. She walked over to her closet and pulled out a man's oversized pajama shirt. She put it on and buttoned it up half way so one could see her cleavage. She walked over to him and sat down on the bed with him. "So, I know as soon as I let you go, you're going to try and leave, so until I know you wont do that, you can wear this." She said, pulling a collar out from under the bed. "If you even touch a window or door that leads outside while wearing this, it'll dig spikes into your neck." she said, and demostrated by walking over to the window and touching it. Spikes over an inch long sprung out and peirced the air. It was obvious she wasn't playing around. "Oh, also if you try to take it off without the key it'll do that." She said, walking back over to him and putting it around his neck. She straddled him again. Leaning over his face to untie his hands from the bed. Her breasts were right in his face but she didn't seem to even notice. After she untied his hands, she got off of him, knowing he was capable of untieing his feet on his own. "So, te reason I kidnapped you is because I need a maid, also I was getting bored and needed to find something to entertain myself with." She said, winking at him. "So, you are now free to move about my house, but I wouldn't try escaping if I were you." she said, smiling at him happily.

He knew he was in trouble the moment she came back, he had a strange sensation about her. His hands were already numb because of the extended period his arms were locked in the same position, he groaned in pain ederytime he tried to move his hand. It was something that he knew would happen even is she untied his hand he won't be able to use them for a couple of minutes. He was in big trouble and he knew it before she even sat on the bed next to him

He smiled as soon as he saw the collar, thinking the collar would not prevent him from escaping. His smile quickly turned into anger as he realized what the collar was capable of doing. He tried to move his head away but the collar was quickly placed on his neck. As she moved to take oss his bindings he wanted to bite her nipples so badly but he refrained from doing it because he knew the collar was under her control and he knew she must have a control around to activate the collar if she needed it. He looked at her and laughed " okay maybe you trapped me in your house, but what makes you think I will cook and clean for you? For all that I am concerned I can just do nothing all day". Finally able to move his hands he unlocked his feet and massaged them to get circulation going, " now get me some clothes" he kinda demanded at her captor.

Samantha only smirked as he seemed to have hope for a moment. She was glad she showed him what the collar could do or he would have been dead in about five minutes. As he said he could jsut sit around her house all day and do nothing she had a slightly puzzled look on her face. She hadn't thought of that. She sat on the edge of the bed, thinking for a moment before smiling a lit and looking back at him. "We can make a deal." she said. You cook and clean for me, I'll give you food and clothes. Otherwise you can just walk around my house in your boxers until you die of starvation." she said, smiling a bit. At least she thought her idea was good. She did have a lock for her fridge she would just have to put it on. "And if you're extra good, I'll let you play with me now and again." She said, winking at him. She did like to walk around half naked, so he would probably be tempted from time to time while he was staying here. She didn't know what else to say about the situation. No matter what he tried to bargain with, he would find she had all the cards and she wouldn't give any of them up. "Oh ya, If you do manage to get away, I'm reporting you to the police for rape. I mean I do have your cum in me and it does look like I was forced." she said as she stood, pausing and showing him the inside of her legs where her thighs were rubbing against his hips and they were red. She soon walked out of the room to the living room and sat down on the couch and watched TV, sprawled out and completely unladylike, showing her panties and all, but she didn't care. It was her house.

He groaned and watched her leave, his hands instantly went for the collar stopping midway remembering that if he touched it he would be dead. Standing up he walked around the house getting some feelingd back on his legs. Walking to the bathroom he splashed some water on his face, he needed to make sure he played his cards right. He walked to the kitchen, his cold feet hitting the floor as he looked at the fridge wich had a lock, " smart woman" he told himself as he figured if he wanted food and clothing he needed to do what she told him to do.

Taking a deep breath he walked to where she was and sighed, " you got a deal under two conditions, first you will get me some clothes and somewhere I could sleep without freezing to death. You will also allow me to eat whenever I want I don't want to starve to death, if you agree I will cook and clean for you".

Joan watched as he walked past her after a moment, going for the kitchen. She thought it was entertaining that he refused to listen to her. How else did he expect her to limit his eating? She knew what she was doing, which was odd because she hadn't done this before. She smiled, watching him come into the same room as she was and tyr to bargain with her. He said the exact thing she had been saying, just worded differently, like it was his own terms. She thought about it for a moment then nodded. "Deal as long as you dont eat me out of house and home." She said, going back to watching TV. "Oh ya," she said absent mindedly. "As for beds you can sleep out here or in my bed, either is fine, but I only have sheets if you sleep out here so you might be a bit cold." She said, giving him options. She really didn't care where he slept, as long as he didn't try to kill her in her sleep.

He sighed and nodded, " ok then I am going to take a bath, I need time to think". With that he stood up and looked around for where the towels would be and grabbed one. He then looked around for some clothes not finding anything at the moment. Walking back to her he stood in front of her " could you give me some clothes or tell me where can I find clothes?". He wished he could go and grabbed his clothes, he did no trusted this girl at all. He trully had no idea where his clothes were and at least he needed something to wear.

She smiled a bit which eventually grew into a slight chuckle after a moment. "Silly, you don't get anything until you start working around the house." She said with a grin. As she spoke, her eyes never left the TV. And even though she wasn't watching it really, she just wanted it to seem like it was more inportant than he was. "Oh ya!" She perked up a bit. "If you act up at all, I can and will make life here very difficult for you. But if you're good, things will be very nice." She said, grinning wider than a cheshire cat. As if she hadn't made things hard enough as it was. She intended to break him, so he actually would stay here and do things for her without her having to reward him. It would probably be kind of hard, but she was sure she could do it. It would be much more entertaining than just working on school things.

He shook his head and sighed, "what had I gotten myself into". He walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him with the lock. Taking off his boxers he noticed the stain from the cum were all over it, "Perfect just perfect, what I needed". He walked inside the shower and turned it on, it felt good having hot water hit his body, he needed it and it would help relax his hands and feet. He figured that he won't be able to use his boxers now that they were stained, he would need to clean them and that would mean going around naked in the house.

After taking the shower he dried off and took his boxers and the towel he used to dry himself. Walking to her room he grabbed all of her dirty clothes and took them to the washer leaving them to wash. He looked at the time and saw it was time for him to start cooking, he sighed and went to the kitchen to see what he could make, a good pasta would be nice since he knew how to do delicious pasta. He started cooking naked as he were, his face went red thinking that she was watching him, he did not had any clothes but he was not ashamed of his body.

Joan sighed, slowly growing bored of the TV. After a while she had dozed off and began to sleep sprawled out over the couch. She was surprisingly comfortable. So much so that she began to dream. At first it started off pretty normal, but then it turned very strange. Instead of herself kidnapping Jonathan, it was the other way around. She was currently tied to the bed and he was teasing her. Outside her dream world, she was letting out small, quiet moans that would only be heard if you were in the same room. She didn't know what was going on, but she was sure having a good time in her dream.

That was until she woke up suddenly. She didn't know what it was, but she just woke up. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, noticing how wet her panties were. She smiled as she smelled whatever it was he was cooking. She got up, stretching for a moment before walking into the kitchen. She couldn't help but smirk as she saw him there in nothing boiling pasta. She walked up behind him silently, wrapping her arms around him. "Well, now isn't this a pleasent sight." She said, hugging him from behind. Her hands were very close to his pelvic region and she smiled into his back. "Don't you look cute." She said, teasing him.

Back
Top Bottom