Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new Sarah North by RobBase086 and smallandgoode

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Wednesday afternoon and Dr. Robert Sandage was about done for the day in the lab. He had been working on a new genetic altering drug that is to replace plastic surgery. Dr. Sandage knew it would work but has not tried it on anyone. Dr. Sandage is 41 years old. He is single and never married. He stands 5'4", short black hair, brown eyes and weighs 140. It is when he is driving home that he happens to notice the perfect specimen to experiment on but he has to kidnap her to do it. In order for this to happen she must be alone. He waited to make the right move on her.

The chosen specimen is Sarah North, incredibly pretty, slim. Not particularly hot though. She's a student at the local high school and is seen as "one of the quiet ones" never had a boyfriend and not particularly interested in having one or dressing up for one. She's walking home, she stops to pick up a penny and smiles sweetly. The image of innocence.

smallandgoode said:
The chosen specimen is Sarah North, incredibly pretty, slim. Not particularly hot though. She's a student at the local high school and is seen as "one of the quiet ones" never had a boyfriend and not particularly interested in having one or dressing up for one. She's walking home, she stops to pick up a penny and smiles sweetly. The image of innocence.

As Dr. Sandage knew that the time to follow her now since she is walking home alone. He follows behind her in his SUV. He climbs out of the SUV and walks up behind her and picks her up and carries her back to the SUV placing plastic ties on her wrist and ankles so she cannot get away and then gags her mouth. He drives back to his house and then places the car in park to carry her down into his lab. He places her onto the examining table. "You my sweet will be perfect for my experiment." He tells her.

I look up at you frightened and when you say experiment my eyes widen even more and I try and free myself from my bindings my eyes filling with tears as it rips my soft pretty skin. I lie on your table completely clothed, hoping it'll stay thAt way

smallandgoode said:
I look up at you frightened and when you say experiment my eyes widen even more and I try and free myself from my bindings my eyes filling with tears as it rips my soft pretty skin. I lie on your table completely clothed, hoping it'll stay thAt way

As he begins to disrobe her leaving her only in her panties and bra. He fondles her breasts and ass. "I can enhance your body and make you the hottest girl at your school. Are you tired of being teased and made fun of?" He asked her as he waited to hear her answer.

I squeal when you touch me, my body reacting, trying to fight. Then you ask the question,I stop and mood my head solemnly. A tear rolls down my cheek and I tried to hide it but I know it's useless to even try and stop you seeing me.

smallandgoode said:
I squeal when you touch me, my body reacting, trying to fight. Then you ask the question,I stop and mood my head solemnly. A tear rolls down my cheek and I tried to hide it but I know it's useless to even try and stop you seeing me.

"Please do not cry. I just want to help you to become the hottest and popular girl at school. I can do that sweetie for you." He was being kind and understanding toward her because he did care about her and wanted to help her out. He knew his drug would make her feel more confident about herself and perfect her entire body. Including a full body tan with no tan lines. It will look as if she was sunbathing in the nude.

Sarah nodded and spoke "I don't trust you, but you're going to do it whether by force of not so go ahead" her voice was slow and well spoken that of Shakespearean actress. She already had a sexy voice, incredibly sultry but hardly ever used, instead stayed quiet, invisible.

smallandgoode said:
Sarah nodded and spoke "I don't trust you, but you're going to do it whether by force of not so go ahead" her voice was slow and well spoken that of Shakespearean actress. She already had a sexy voice, incredibly sultry but hardly ever used, instead stayed quiet, invisible.

Dr. Sandage was happy to hear that she was willing to work with him. He felt confident that his drug will help her out and make her feel like a new woman. "If I cut the plastic ties off from your wrists and ankles you will not run will you?" He asked her as he cut her from the plastic ties. Dr. Sandage then guided her over in front of the full length mirror with a test tube of his DNA altering drug to drink down. "Here you go drink this down please for me."

smallandgoode said:

Dr. Sandage felt very confident in his DNA altering drug and knew that she would feel like a new woman once she saw the results of it after she drank the drug down. "Now if I cut the plastic ties from your wrists and ankles you will not run will you?" He asked her as he cut the plastic ties from her wrists and ankles. He then guided her over to the full length mirror to see her as the new her once the changes have occurred. He grabbed a test tube of the drug from the refrigerator and then hands it to her. "Here you go drink this down and watch the results and you will feel and look like a new woman." He tells her.

As she watched her body she smiled, her breasts grew larger, as did her hips and ass, her waist shrunk and so did her legs giving her the perfect hourglass figure, her lips plumped up and her cheekbones grew higher. Her hair grew longer as did her nails. Her body becoming everything shed ever wanted it to be. She smiled at him ecstatically before her mind started to change and she instead started to smile seductively, touching her body and turning the doctor on

smallandgoode said:
As she watched her body she smiled, her breasts grew larger, as did her hips and ass, her waist shrunk and so did her legs giving her the perfect hourglass figure, her lips plumped up and her cheekbones grew higher. Her hair grew longer as did her nails. Her body becoming everything shed ever wanted it to be. She smiled at him ecstatically before her mind started to change and she instead started to smile seductively, touching her body and turning the doctor on

As the doctor watched all of the changes take place with a smile in his face. He loved the curves on her body and began to explore her new breasts and ass. "This is amazing and I love what has happened to you!" He then kissed her lips softly. "Are you happy with the new you?" He asked her as she was now perfection.

"Its everything I've ever wanted to be!" She smiled happily and kissed him back hard. The feeling of his hands touching her naked body made her horny and her pussy got wetter and wetter. "Is it just yoy herr doctor?"

smallandgoode said:
"Its everything I've ever wanted to be!" She smiled happily and kissed him back hard. The feeling of his hands touching her naked body made her horny and her pussy got wetter and wetter. "Is it just yoy herr doctor?"

"I am glad to hear that it is everything that you have ever wanted to be." He said to her with a smile as his hands playfully smacks her nice firm ass and then gives it a nice squeeze. He is loving the feel of her returning the kiss as he kisses her more deeply and passionately. His tongue plays with hers by sucking onto it. "How does the new you feel baby?" As he looks down and notices her pussy dripping wet. "Looks like my naughty girl is hungry for her man." As he fondles and squeezes her breasts. His fingers playing with her nipples by twisting and pulling onto them.

Back
Top Bottom