Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a harlmess little bear

psychobilly-night

Supernova
"Huh?" A soft voice came from the large stuffed teddy bear "What happened? W-where am I?"

The voice was Jake Duvalk. Originally a handsome young and passionate young man. Now... now he was just a stuffed teddy bear.
"Wait... this is the bear I gave her the day before the crash." Jake said looking at his body "Jeezus christ!"

Jake looked around panicked. Okay good she wasnt here.

Exactly four days ago was when it happened. Jake was on his way to pick up the love of his life when a car came crashing into his ending his life on contact. Well no shit sherlock.
"Okay Jake just calm down just calm down... think!" Jake growled as he walked across the bed "Though damn this body is big atleast... okay she should be home soon.... gotta stay still."
Jake quickly sat down and leaned against the wall like a normal bear.

• Ever since Jake had died, unfortunately she had been in a situation to where everyone was trying to console her. Sure, it was nice that people cared enough to send her condolences, but could she not have a bit of breathing room? Pushing her cell phone into her pocket, she raised the metal bars to her apartment flat, tossing her keys into the bowl on her coffee table and moving down the hallway, pulling off her heels and glancing out the window. Apparently she had made it inside just before the rain started, hearing it pelt down on her balcony before letting out a soft sigh, pulling her thick black hair up into a bun and moving toward her bedroom, hazel eyes glancing over at her bear for a moment. Was he over there before? Francesca shook her head softly and moved toward her closet, peeling off her clothes on the way and tossing them into her closet, the female now stood clad in her bra and boyshorts, pulling a tanktop over her frame and settling down onto her bed.
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jake watched her undress and change. He could feel the sadness of it all.
The only thing he wanted to do was to hold her, comfort her and love her, just like he's always done before.
God, please let me help her... just please! Jake thought Surely there's a reason why i'm a bear.

• Glancing around her room, her eyes moved toward the pictures on her walls, eyes watering once she stood quickly and moved toward her new bear. Picking the heavy thing up, she buried her face in his chest, breathing in the scent and laying on her bed, using the bear as a pillow as her body laid on top of it. Evidently, she missed her boyfriend to the extent of trying to keep herself from crying, though the resist was unbearable, crying softly into the bear.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

As she cried into his chest, Jake began to move his arms. They were long enough to wrap around her softly. He pulled her into a gentle hug knowing it would freak her out. But hopefully it will help some.

Back
Top Bottom