Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Podcast. :)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Wanted to bring it to the attention of our members and anyone who happens to browse, that we will be having a Podcast thanks to one of our members--now Recruiter--and two or our current global mods: Vertaige, Hahvy and Broom. So, be sure to check out the Podcast 'Posterior Analysis' over on iTunes. They have a thread up on here linking to it and will be giving us updates and such as they do things for us.

Thanks you guys for doing this to help promote us!

I'll check this out. I only listen to two other podcasts, and have been looking for a new one.

Hard not to laugh on the bus to work this morning. I was almost in tears with the latest episode!

I'll download and listen to the others over the rest of the week!

Or maybe we just need more structure. Might make things more bearable. Evenso from now on well definatly have more focus and topics rather than just ramblings

Vertaige said:
Or maybe we just need more structure. Might make things more bearable. Evenso from now on well definatly have more focus and topics rather than just ramblings

I agree with this. I could easily listen to you guys talk for an hour if it was just focused.

Well, at least everyone likes it. XD *doesn't like the sound of her own voice*

If people still keep calling me a guy after this, I give the fuck up.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Well, at least everyone likes it. XD *doesn't like the sound of her own voice*

If people still keep calling me a guy after this, I give the fuck up.

I think your voice sounds fine. I also don't recall noticing your accent, which is a shame. I'll have to listen more closely next time.

I think some kind of original track would be for the best, but Power Rangers sounds fantastic. My brother's band plays that song, and it sounds twice as epic in real life.

Back
Top Bottom