Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

She growled, "Get out, and send Justin up." She practically shot daggers out of her eyes at him, hiding the pain in her eyes behind it.

You honestly think id send someone up to fuck you? You have to be stupid as hell to think that. " he say as he walks out her door but turns peeking his head back in. "dose it really bother you that i want to do something with her? I mean are we in a relationship here? Id like to know."

"Get. OUT." She growled through clenched teeth, tears brimming her eyes. She was so close to tears, and she was horny. It didn't mix well...

Damon didnt know what to do but doing what she said righ tow seemed like the best way to go. He closed her door and walked downstairs emotions flailing through his head. Should he try and sleep with the girls from school? He didnt know them and he was graduating soon so no preasure. He chuckled. He got downstairs and decided to do what needed to be done. "guys you gota go. My sis is really not feeling well and i dont think we can be quiet enough." justin and his friends all got frustrated. The guys actualy in there minds were killing damon. "why dont you go to justins house?" they all looked at him and gradualy nodded as justin was put on spot. "all right lets go." he said as they all weved there way out damons house. He shut the door falling with his back to it and slid to the ground with a thud.

She sighed, collapsing to the ground in tears. "I hate him." She whimpered out to no one in particular... She pulled her knees up to her chest

Damon slowly made hisway up the stairs to his room. He knocked on the door and in a soft vocie "can i come in?" he sighed.

Damon opened the door and steped in. "look everyone is gone. You dont have to worry anymore." he walked over to her and tried to hold her.

She attempted to bite his arm, and get away. Her eyes narrowed and teeth barred. She looked pissed, her tail swaying slightly.

Look kylar. Its ok. I know i pissed you off and hurt you. I came to make up for it. I didnt want to ruin us any more than we had.

She was silent for a moment, before she stood up, and walked over to him. She wrapped him in her arm, hugging him tight to her body*

As he brushed hee hair back she sighed, squirming a little in an attempt to hide her wetness dripping down the insides of her thighs. She was craving his huge cock in her, but she knew he didn't want it, or more importantly; her.

Damon went to grab the phone and noticed a couple drops on the floor. He new she wasnt crying anymore and chuckled as he started to call in some chinese food. He sat on her bed spreding his legs a bit to tease her.

She sat down beside him, blushing as she reliezed what he was doing; and inadvertently why. She let out a whimper, squirming a little to get comfortable, feeling wierd, in just a pair of panties and a bra, and her panties were drenched from her juices...

Damon laid back on her bed and turned the tv on. He would milk this for all it was worth. He loved being a tease and her sent drifting through the air ment he was doing a good job.

She whined and whimpered, griding her pussy down against her leg, to cause any kind of pleasure. She needed him so bad, she got up, and layed down on him

Damon snickered and gave in. He grabed her ass and pulled her onto his lap setting her on his hard bulge.

She let out a happy squel, grinding her pussy down onto his tent in his shorts. "I waaant mooore!!!" She whined impatiently.

Damon felt her wetness seeping through his shorts. He snickered and unbucled his belt. "if your can get me out of these without using your hands. Ill see what i can do." he just wanted to amuse himself by watching her try.

She helplessly attempted to get his shorts off of him, with no avail. "Mmmm please Damon... I want it... reaaaaly bad!" She started whimpering.

He loved watching her beg it turned him on alot. He gave in though wanting himself. He pulled his cock out for her runing it across her face to tease her some more. "there you go sis. You happy now?" he grined.

She tried with all her might to catch his huge cock with her desperately awaiting cock. Her whimper pf defeat surfaced as she sat back, on the brink of tears of intense frustration.

Back
Top Bottom