Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

Damon laughed. "you having moodswings sis? All right ill leave you alone. If you need me ill be in my room.

She stuck her head out of the shower, smiling her 'famous' cheesy smile towards him. "Orrr, you could join me!" She leaned out a little bit, in a hope to coax him in. She purposely used the sight of her fits with droplets of cool water dripping down them, making her nipples hard.

Damon turned around intrigued. He walked back over to the doorway wanting to come up with some way to tease her horribly. "well i would but im to spent to take thes clothes off. Ill talk to ya after im rested." he turned back slightly his cock fully erect and noticeable.

She frowned slightly, but quickly smiled again. She stepped out of the shower, right in front of him. She tugged off his shirt, then undoing his belt. She started to slip his pants down, eager and inpatient. When all he was left in was boxers, she purred at the sight of the trnt in his boxers. She practically ripped off his boxers, after she had admired them for awhile. Her mouth almost instantly slipped onto his cock, sucking and licking. She let out a moan, giving away that she was touching herself two.

Damon knew she would be to tempted to take what she wanted if it was right in front of her. He did get a little startled at how fast she striped him but when her mouth sliped over the head of his cock he didnt really worry anymore. "mmm. You gona clean big bros cock of? You of all people know how dirty it is." he sat there for a minute admiring her until he got frisky himself and grabed her and lifted her up putting her in the upright sixty-nine. He locked her legs around his head and started licking hungrily at her soaking wet pussy while he thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth while she sucked him off.

She let out a helpless whimper, jerking her pussy away from his tongue. "I'm too sensitive!!!" She pulled her mouth of his cock.

"ok ok. Sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you. Here let me make it beter." he lowers her to the ground in the middle of the doorway and kneels down to meet her ass. He slowly starts licking her asshole and massaging around it forcing his tongue in deeper every second.

He pulled his head away from her ass. "awe dos sissy not like big bro eating out her asshole?" he grined and licked his lips.

Damon kind of liked the biting. It wasnt new to him. All of his exes liked that stuff he just never got bit by them. "ooooo! Feisty. Dont hurt big brothy though." he put his hand on the back of her head lightly gripping her hair.

She whimpered pulling away, she pouted sadly. She pulled away with one tug, landing on the floor. She got up, not saying anything. She got back in the shower.

Now he was really confused. He followed her in and steped into the shower with her. "sis? What is wrong? You've never done this befor so whats up?"

She gave him a helpless shrug, her glance was cast down at the floor. She sighed, shutting off the water, and getting out. She reached over to grab a towel, wrapping it loosely around her body. Tight in some areas yet loose in other, just perfect to where her boobs spilled over the top slightly. She walked out, and layed back down in his bed, not even bothering to get under the covers. As she hug the pillow to her body she started to fall asleep.

Damon threw some clothes on after he dried off. He wanted to say something but didnt know what words to use anymore. He just cleaned up the bathroom and grabed his phone seeing a few missed text messages. "hey dude i got a couple girls coming with there friends ;)" damon kinda thought that be nice to chill and get groped on. He went downstairs and got some glasses and drinks out waiting for them to show up.

She woke up about twenty minutes later, she just got up, got dresssed, and went back to bed. She was sprawled across the bed asleep, in short pajama shorts and one of her bras. Half-hearted attempt, but eh she could care less.

Damons friend arived and brought a few lovely ladies with him. The one that eyed damon as she walked through the door was a tall blond with light blue eyes and a nice pair of tits. Damon got hard thinking about it since his sister had cock blocked him a moment ago. they took there seats as damon whent to go get some drinks for the four of them.

She, being the air head she is, yawned, getting up and walking downstairs, to find herself in the midste of about 5 boys; teenage boys. She looked down to try an understand what theywere staring at to find herself staring at her boobs, the way the bra slid up a little showed off just the right amount of cleavage. She blushed brightly, turning crimson woth embarrassment. "Uhhhh... D-damon..!!!"

Damon walked back in holding some sodas and snacks for his new guests and nearly droped everything when he walked back in and immediately covered his sister up. "why arent you upstairs? I told you i was having company." he turned and glared at his guests who diverted there eyes.

She whimpered helplessly "Immmm horny and I came down to find you..." her voice drifted off and she bursts into tears, mumbling out how it was her fault and many apologies.

Damon thanked god knowone heard what she had just said. He hugged her tighter to console and conceal her. "its not your fault sis. Lets take you back upstairs."

She nodded her head, looking up into his eyes. She walked up stairs with him, both of them ending up in her room with him... "I-I'm sorry..."

Damon wasnt mad at her. He knew she was just wanting to have some fun but he was still upset at what she had done to him before. He kind of wanted to stay downstairs and see where it would go with the girls downstairs. He knew one would die to have sex with him but he didnt know what to do. He pondered this thought while holding onto his sister tightly and quietly.

She whimpered, "You can go back downstairs..." She diverted her eyes from his, "I know you want her...." She pushed away, smiling and glairing at him, "Also, i could just have that guy with a beanie up here with me if you don't want to be here with me, Justin whatshisname...."

Damon shruged. "you could" they star to hear music downstairs and everything got quiet between them. "you also know if i stayed up here with you it would look really weird to our friends.

Back
Top Bottom