Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

He continued pressing the butt plug up into her. "awe. Are you spent sis?" he chuckled as he bent his head down and sucked on her clit roughly glaring his eyes up at her.

She pushed his head away "Mhm.. ok. Big brothy, sto-stop. " whimpering when he continued to roughly suck on her clit. Still pushing his head away, trying to close her legs.

It was hoing to be morning soon so Damon cooperated with her request. "all right. I can tell your all dried up. Any more is just torture. " he lifted up showing her his rock hard expoaed cock spewing pre cum. "now. How do you plan on helping me with this?"

Giggling, she got a wicked gleam in her eyes. A smirk playing across her lips, "Mhm, I don't plan on helping with anything." She flipped over, and threw the sheets back over her body. Snuggling into her pillow. She muttered "Paybacks a bitch big brothy."

Damon zipped up and hurried back to his chair. The resident nurse was coming soon. Hewould get her back later. He tucked his dick down in his pants so it wouldnt show much. He shot her a dirty look. "its ok sissy. Dont worry."

She fell asleep, and around 1 am she woke up from a nightmare. Getting up, she layed on the ground with him, snuggling into his arms. "Big brothy...." she whimpered out sleepily. Snuggling into his chest, her right leg placed in between his legs.

Damon slept pretty well he was used to the floor as a child and was knoked out cold throughought the night. He felt a warm presense wrap around him which snaped him out of his dream world. Sleepily he spoke "y-yea sissy?" he wraped her leg around him so her leg would stop rubing his morning wood bulge.

Trying tp snuggle deeper into his chest, whimpering out. "I-I had a nightmare..." biting her lip, a soft giggle escaping her mouth, when he repositioned her leg, and she felt the bulge in his pantsm

Awe" he pulls her in close grasping her tightly. "what happend sis? Was it that bad" he tried desprately to keep a strait face as she pressed up against him.

She growled, defensivly, pulling away slighty. She pushed him against the wall, him sitting on the ground. Sitting on his lap, she kissed up his collar bone to his lips, running her fingers through his hair. She didn't know what came ove her, she couldn't help it...

Damon got caught off gaurd and hit the wall hard. He would have been more inclined to get up and shake it off but she moved to fast and made his body relax when her soft lips prsed onward up his body twards his own. "sis? Its going to be tim to go soon. Be a good girl" it took everything he had for him to say that to her being slightly turned on by the dominant side of hers.

A growling sound came from deep in her throat. "No." She was pressed against his bulge in his pants, a soft moan escaping her lips into his mouth, her kissing more passionate now.

Damon grunted and moaned. She wasnt obeying him but it still felt good. He held their kiss swirling his tounge with hers. His waist grinding against her causing him to continue to moan for her.

Damon was confused on how she was acting "seriously we are gona get caught!" he thought to himself but his body had a mind of its own. He raised up and crawled up beside her.

A smile playing evily across her lip, as she snuggled into him, her head resting on your chest. "I just wanted you up here with me big brothy..." she whispered into his ear.

Confused and horny he wasnt sure if this was a game or not. Trying to brush it off he snuggled up to her. "its ok just try to be a little straitforward next time." he laughed.

Damon held her close making her feel saf and secure. He questioned her comment "master" he figured she was just playing hard to get. He would tame her soon enough. The nurses came in and helpd her out of bed. I signed some papers and they gave you back your clothes. "time to go sis. What do you wana do today?"

// gona sa it saturday i guess lol

She went into the bathroom, changing into some waaaaay short short shorts and a black under-armor long sleeve. Once she was dressed she walkee out, swaying her hips for her big brothy. She pranced back over to her amazing big brothy, wrapping her arms around his mid-section, smiling up at him.

Damon gulped and his eyes followed her ass from side to side not even paying atention till she huged him. "uhh yea. Um. Let see" he tried to regain self awareness "its after 3. So you wana get home? I kinda wanted to pick up some drinks. Was thinking about having a party at the house this week.

"Okay!" She licked her lips, her eyes tracing down his body. "Mmm.." She walked out with him to his car, sitting down in the passenger seat. It was around a two hour drive, and she intended to make him suffer the whole way home. Once they were on the interstate, she reached into her purse, and with the few twos she kept in there she pulled out a purple rabbit vibrator. Setting it on her lap, she tugged at her nipples through her shirt, gasping out softly. She tugged down her shorts, feelinf his eyes flicker from her and the road, as she also tugged down he panties two. Soon she had her head tipped back, mouth wide open, eyes closed. The vibrator on full blast, all the way in her. She had hit two orgasms already, and wanted to see how many she could have like this. She smiled wickedly, keeping the vibrated stuffed in her, and pulled her panties and shorts up. She sat back up, and then it hit her, she cried out in the bliss of an intense orgasm. She looked over at him, smiling grinding her hips downwards onto her little toy. She hoped she could stay like this the whole trip.

Damon walked out to his car and heard a humorus chuckle coming from her. He hopped in the car and started for the highway. It wasnt till about 20 mins into there long drive back home that he realized what his sister was doing. He kept his hands on the steering wheel and averted his eyes from the road every so often only to see more and more. His dick began bulging from his pants very quickly but he knew this was a tease. The little bit was going to toy with him for as long as she could abd he would have to put up with it.... For now. He kept driving and glancing back now his pant were stating to hurt. Especialy on bumps and holes. He sped the rest of the way now about 40 mins from there house.

She eyed the growing bulge in his jeans, leaning over licking her lips she whispered seductively in his ear ,"I could help you with that, only of you wanted help, or course." She winked playfully, rubbing the bulge roughly through the fabric.

Domon was sweating and panting. All he wanted to do was pull out his cock and start jerking it right then and there. He felt this was a trap but wasnt gona pass up a good thing. "do. .. Do whatever you think will help pet." he groaned louder stepping on the gass as she rubbed him harder.

Back
Top Bottom