Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

Damon grabed her arm and jerked her ontop of him and positioned his cock in between her slit. He reaced up and gripped her beautiful mounds and pulled her forward gently nipping at the left nipple then sucking and squeezing on both of them. "slut calls me one name and one name only got it!" he bit down on the tip of her nipple and started rocking his hips back and forth coating his cock in her sweet juices.

She panted, "Y-yes m-mas-master...." she bit her lip, a soft moan escaping her lips. "Mmmmhmmm..." she rocked her hips above his, her moans getting louder. She growled, leaning in to him, kissing him roughly, bitting and nibbling on his bottom lip.

Damon applauded. "thats a good slut. Now remember that name because i own your ass." he kept thrusting back and forth teasing her clit and feeling her immense juices soak his cock. "hmmm. Which hole should i take to play with slut?" he relished this opprotunity to take his sisers holes for the first time.

She whimpered, licking her lips. Groaning softly, when his hard cock came in contact with her clit. "W-which ever you would like M-master..." she whimpered softer "Please don't hurt me tho... i'm a virgin..." biting her lip she let her glance fall.

"hmmm." he thought for a moment then turned her body around so that her ass was facing him. He tilted her back a bit so the head of his cock was right at the entrance to her tiny hole. "i think we will start with this. Ill let you be in control for a moment so you can get the feel for my cock." he smiled and put his hands up behind his head and watched.

She whispered biting her lip. She let out a half growl half purr when she started her decent on his cock
She groaned felling the head of his cock pop into her. She continue to go further and further on him, soon she stopped and looked up at him.

Damon watched egerly as her ass devoured his cock. He brought his hands up to her waistand held them there squeezing her cheeks and spreading them. He wanted to see his cock disappear into her tiny hole. "thats right oh god. Thats a good slut. Take all that cock up your fucking hole!" he dtsrted to smack her ass repetedly. "giddy up slut. Bounce on this fucking cock dont you dare just sit there!"

She purred, and started to bounce up and down on his cock. Panting, as she was going at seemingly slow pace. "Y-you're... s-so big... "she whimpered out. The pain of his cock in her tight ass was still lingering.

~i cant access your greydawn~
Damon rocked his hips up and down with her movements. She only managrd to take four inches of his cock and he was displeased. "you call yourself a slut! Come here bitch~ he grabed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock. He shoved her face down to his balls and rubbed them against her. He brought her head up and right back down relentlesly shoving his eight inch coc straight down her throat and then slaming her head up and down on it again and again. "you want lube. Your gona have to work for it slut!"

((My what?))
She pulled away, purring softly. Yeah she liked it when guys were rough... but he was crossing over the line slightly. She whimpered her ears flattened against her head, tears in her bright blue eyes. She scooted back, whimpering loudly.

~oh would you now ;)~
"how fucking dare you pull away from me. Im trying to give you a easier fuck. Your damn fuckibg lucky though. My cocks prety well lubed. Now get your fucking ass back on this dick right now!" he snaped

She started crying and threw a pillow at him. "S-stop... S-stop it big brothy..." she whimpered out. She got out of bed hiding in the corner furthest away from him, still crying.

Damon got up of the bed and walked over to her sulking in the cornner "get your fucking ass up now!" ~he yanked her arm up and slaped her hard on the tits. He tossed her up against the bed and lifted her legs up sliding her up onto the bed. He stretched them back hooking them behind her head giving him now full acess to fuck her tight holes. "each second you struggle your wasting that lubes effect. He placed his massive cock up to her asshole and quickly slamed it in with no remorse. Inch by inch he descended inside of her feeling her stretch around him. He squirted a small load inside of her from just the emense pleasure alone " thats it slut feel this cock!"

She shoved him out, and away from her. A small smirk played across her lips, she ran her nails across the button on the side of the bed. One push and 5 nurses would come rushing in. "Bitch. Try me. I fucking DARE you." Narrowing her eyes, she groaned her body betraying her as she got wetter. Her hips bucking back at him.

~are you drooling? XD ~

Damon was shoved back and his the wall. "oh so thats how its gonabe then hun? I can tell by the driping cum from your pussy you liked it. I dont need you though." he starts stroking his cock and moaning "im so close as it is. I.. I feel like im gona cum!"

Back
Top Bottom