Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

Damon squeezed her hand figuring her nightmare was really stiring her up. "hey there sleepy head. You fell. That bitch stacey droped you." he growled and clinched his fist. "you feel ok at all?"

She groaned "Sure..." She tried to think back to what had happened... she couldn't remember anything after getting there. "W-why aren't you at the game?" She asked, when a doctor came in. "You can take her home tomorrow morning. There isn't a chance of her slipping into a coma, but we would still like to keep her over night. You may stay if you would like..." he nodded his head at him before leaving the room.

Damon looked suprised. "do you honestly think i would put a silly game over my little sisters well being? How crude do you think i am?" he chuckled.and listend to the doctor as he told him the good news. "thank you so much sir!" he replied as the man left. "welp looks like its just you, me and hospital food tonight. Kind of a weird change of pace but hey what the hell." Damon leaned over and hugged her gently then gave her a big kiss on the cheek. He whispered into her ear. "i really do love you sis. I dont know what id do without you." he teared up choking on his words.

"I can't believe you left the game for me.." she smiled, giggling a little "You know, you could always go and get us food... hehe" she winked playfully at him. She teared up slightly, hugging him back tightly. "I-I... I love you two big brothy...thank you..." she sniffled, blinking back tears.

"oh its no biggie the coach is pretty pissed though. Were losing." he laughed. "sure. I dont mind going out. Any ideas on what you want to eat?" he poked at her hospital gown. "you have never looked more innocent then you do right now. Good thing im here and not some other guy." he smirked.

"Hehe, probably cause you aren't there." She giggled, smiling at him. She scooted over, and patted the bed beside her for him to come sit with her. "Eh, I could care less... how about you chose..." she wiggled around in her night gown. Winking at him, she raised an eyebrow "Why is that big brothy?"

Damon hoped up on the bed and wraped his arms around her. "hey i guess we could get chinese. Im just too comfy to get up and get it. I think ill order it in instead." he grips her tighter just happy shes ok and is blushing a bit because of how long its been since he even layed with a girl in bed. He had some exs spend the night but nothing else. It felt nice to.relax with one again. Even if it was his sister it didnt seem weird to him necause its the way they have been for so long in there life. "because if somebody else would have been here... They might have taken advantage of you. Unlike me i know better." he giggles for some odd reason he cant place his finger on.

She made a face "How about no, I don't want Chinese..." she giggled flashing him a bright smile. She wiggled around to get comfortable in his arms, and unintentionally ground her butt into his crotch. She didn't notice and tickled him with he tail. Raising an eyebrow at him she said "How would they take advantage of me..." smiling slightly

damon sighed. "well then. what is it you want to eat. its gona get to late here pretty soon so you need to make uo your mind" he wraped his arm up around her tightly. he slightly jerked back feeling her butt gind up against his crotch. it made him feel funny and not in a creepy way. he giggled a bit when she tickled him with her tail slightly. he stoped laughing long enough to explain. "well. you know. your a very atractive girl and in a hospital gown also. its very aluring. any guy would flip his lid and try and suduce you probobly or force themselves on or in you." he stoped and paused. "look lets just find something to eat sis."- he tried changing the subject quickly getting a little embarassed and scared because of the thought of some guy taking that kind of advantage over his little sister.

She raised and eyebrow at him. "Uh... could you just get me baha breeze from taco bell..." she squirmed around. She whimpered hiding her face in the pillow beside her. She kinda was turned on by the mention of guys seducing her of forcing them self onto/into him. As her mind rolled through the 'into' me part she squirmed around trying to hide the fact. Her heart monitor betrayed her as it quickened.

damon agreed. "yea I haven't had one of those in a little while. there should be one down the street ftom here." damon started noticing her heart monitor going up in pace and her face start blushing continuously. he pulled her head up from the pillow looking at her with his eyebrows raised. "uh sis. are you ok?" he wasn't sure. whether or not to be scared or confused

"Uh... y-yeah...its just... uh... n-never mind..." she whimpered, squirming around a little. "So... uhm... yeah.. uh..." she bit her lip, she hid her face in his neck, giggling he gave him a playful bite on the neck "R-rawrr!" Giggling smiled against his neck, her warm breath fanning out along his neck.

damon letbout a slight moan after she bit him. hesitantly he spoke "uh.. yea. rawr." he got slkghtly turned on and couldn't help it one bit. her breath coated his neck so loosly and he felt his heart rate speed up. he tilted her head back slowly tuging at her hair and graised his teeth against her neck slightly bihhting down with only the slightest of preasure

She giggled, "Raaaaaawwwwr...!" She growled, she moaned softly biting her lip. "Wha-what..." she squirmed around the heart pace fastening. Ugh, when he left she was going to hump a pillow or something. She tugged at his hair, smiling she bit at his neck again with more pressure then the last time.

damon couldn't speek. his words escaped him. he felt her nip at his nick again and moaned out louder still gripping her and pulling her in closer. he wasn't to shy about his member being noticable now because he wasn't thinking or realizing that it was pressed against her thighs.

She moaned sofly, she didn't know wht came over her as she started kissing down his neck to his collar bone "Mmm..." she whimpered out, her tail swaying happily. She felt his hard member between her thighs and all the positions he could do her in, before she could make herself not think about them. "MMM...."

damon sunk back letting her llips trespass along his body. he ligted her slightly up onto his lap resting herbfirmly on his now throbing bulge. he started to rock his hips back and forth feeling his bodys heart rate explode. "mmm. oh god sis." he let out softly blushing afterwards.

She moaned, grinding her hips into him. "Mhm.. big brothy... " she leaned down, her nose pressed against his. She started to kiss him, softly at first, but then progressed into a rougher kiss. She smiled, flipping over on her back "Mhm... If this goes any farther the nurses will most likely come in... I don't know how to get the monitor off either..." she smiled panting softly

damon kissed his sister but it felt diferent I t was the besg kiss he had ever had. he grosned feeling his member being squeezed but trearted oh so right. damon tried catching his breath as she lifted off of him. "yea. yea of course. this is toataly wrong. we just shouldnt be doing this stuf here of sll places." he looked diwn at his pants and his eyes widend. his whole crotch area was covered in her wet cunts juices. "god damn sis. your a horny little bitch arent ya?" he laughed slightly. and ran his fingers down to her slit and started petting her clit

She whimpered hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She was really horny right now, but she knew she shoukdn't the nurses would tell everyone... it would get every where and her big brothy would get in trouble. She humped his covered crotch one last time, and flipped over. She looked down at his crotch to, she bit her lip. "Y-Yeah... you make m-me r-realllly h-horny..." she purred out to him.

damon let his fingers pet and play with her for a few more minutes. He looked at her intentivly. "what is it sis? im not mad at you if thats what your thinking. I just cant believe you soaked me that quickly." he chuckled "we dont have to do this here or at all if itmakes you uncomfortable." he smiles at her and lays her head on his chest. "well we kinda lost track of time. its to late to get food out. better get some rest for tomorrow.'' he smiles and kisses her in a more passionately manor keeping there lips locked and running his hand up behind her head and through her hair for more support.

She smiled "Just not here..." she giggled, it happened to be about 7:48 pm already. She snuggled into him "Could you at least go and get me some water from the cafeteria? " she asked him raising an eyebrow. She nibbled on her bottom lip, her tail swaying around in the air. She kissed him back roughly. She was going to hump her pillow once he left to get the water, if he did.

damon agreed. ''of course i can ill just be back in a minute. now remember not to do anything naughty without me.'' he winked and kissed her once more and let his tounge slide inside her mouth almost forcing her to do the same. '' i'll be back in a minute sis'' he says once more snickering his way out the door

She raised an eyebrow, kissing him back. She felt his tongue slip into her mouth, suck on it roughly she growled. She giggled, smiling brightly at him. "No promises..." she winked at him, "better be ..." she umbled under her breath. One he was out the door she bundles the pillow underneath her, she bucked her hips moaning softly. She continued humping her pillow, with her eyes closed.

Damon was enjoying playing with his little sister for some odd reason. "oh look who's demanding stuff all of the sudden. You better be lucky I love you dork." he sticks his somewhat swollen tounge out at her. He left the room and quickly ran down stairs to the hospital lobby. He grabbed a nice cold bottle of water from the machine and hurried back up stairs when he started hearing strange sounds coming from the rooms on her floor.

Back
Top Bottom