Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

Alexisstar

Star
Kylar sat back in her seat eyeing the clock. She was getting let out early, along with the rest of the cheer leading squad and the football players. "Come on... come on..." she muttered under her breath, as she started tapping her foot impatiently. The second she heard coach Smiths voice on the overcom she stood up along with her brother and a couple cheerleaders and football players. They all rushed out of the room. Still needing to change into uniforms, she ran across the campus to the locker rooms, changing she slipped of her clothes and into her cheer uniform. Tieing her hair up with a cheer bow, she slipped on some sparkly white sneakers. Grabbing her back she took off to the bus ramp. She groaned, the girls already left... "Damn it.." she growled running up to coach Smith."Hey, coach can I go with the guys? Stacey was suppose to hold the bus for me." He nodded her on and she climbed up the steps. Looking around for a seat, and her big brother.

Damon was sitting outside waiting on the rest of his team just practicing a few routines. "dont over. exert your arm Damon. This is a big game so be at your best." coach Smith said. He nodded and watched all the cheerleaders get on the bus one by one all eying him and oogling. "Its what girls do best. I guess." he muttered then realized his little sis hadnt sliped inside the bus. "on the bus boys. hut two. Move it now!" Damon cimed on to the bus taking a spot in the very back. There was extra space and he felt like taking a nap if lucky enough. he noticed his little sis hop on the bus and watched his teamates eye her. "Hands off boys shes mine." he shouts and waves her to come back.

She giggled, flipping her platinum blond hair out o her face. She started to make her way to the back of the bus, her hips swaying along side her tail. She smirked at one of the guys who was watching her hips sway boldly. She sat down beside him her tail resting on his lap. "Hey big brothy!" She giggled, giving him an innocent peck on the cheek. Her ears perked up, watching Mr.Smith get on. "The girl didn't wait for me.." which shocked her... she was the leader...

Damon saw his sis tasing those boys. it was quite amusing. He blushed a bit after her kiss and started stroking her tail involuntarily. "its ok we dont get to spend muchbtime togeather in school anyway. who needs em." he chuckled still petting her tail. he took his helmet off and let his semi long brown hair drape down. His dark brown eyes and sparkling smile pointing her way.

She raised and eyebrow at him, seeing him blush. She giggled, realizing she had most like flustered him slightly. "Yep, she reached into her bag laying beside them. Grabbing her phone she layed down across his lap, "So Stacy got token off stunting because coach Janet noticed she had gained some weight. Since Kylar was the leader, coach had put her on stunting. "So... big brothy... " she giggled, and started texting.

( my appologies what is stunting?)
damon looked down at her relaxed self. “well make yourself at home why dont you.“ he stared down at her and started brushing her hair back. It felt natural to him to do so. “so... You got a promotion?“ he looked confused but kept a smile on to hide it

((Totally fine, haha. Stunting as in you know how in some cheers there is a girl(s) that get like thrown in the air? She is the girl being thrown in the air))
"Hehe..." she giggled, "In a way..." it wasn't her favorite thing to do... more chances for her to get hurt... injuries such as broken bone and concussions were more common in stunting girls. She smiled up at him, putting her phone down beside her. "I can't believe this might be the last game foe the season... you guys better do you best so we can go to the championship... and have fun blah blah blah" she giggled, and winked playfully.

~i never did look at the cheerleaders. Lol~
Damon looked down and smiled. "well im just gona asume thats a good thing." he patted her on the head. "hey look ill do my best to keep us alive out there." he asured her. "sure am glad its one of the last ones though and what do you.mean buy fun?" he was slightly confused but took it as a joke. The bus wasnt too far from the school now it just be a few minutes longer now.

She giggled, "Nothing big brothy..." smiling she was still laid across his lap. "I'm just freaking out, we didnt get to practice all week... they might drop me..." she pulled a fake half smile. She just had this weird feeling about it. Shrugging it off she giggled "Raaawr..."
((Haha, nice... I was thinking the girls drop her? They take her to the hospital because she gets a concussion? ))

~sounds good too me. I mean i wish no harm on you lol. XD~
The bus arivwd and the players moved out. "it will be fine. There good at what they do. I mean if they never droped whats her face what makes you think they will drop you scardy cat." Damon hopped of the bus and headed to the feild "meet you out there sis. Gota go."

"OK.. bye trout face!"she called out to him before walking angrily over to where the cheer leaders were. "Stacey. Rebeca. Ashley. Front. Now." She barked out, eyeing them. Her voice filled with authority. "Why did you guys not hold the bus for me?" She asked, in which all the girls but Stacey replied "Stacy told the driver you weren't coming. .." She narrowed her eyes at Stacey before leading the girls to field. They had to walk across the field before the game started to get to their area.

Damon sat on the side line waiting for the game to start and getting a last minute lecture from his coach. "alrigh boys this is it. Yall have been a great team these past four years but this has got to be a win. Make me proud out there and dont screw it up!" "Aye coach!" they all yelled hearing the starting whistel they all took there positions on the feild. The coin tossed in his favor. The opposing team kicked the ball of and damon picked it up first staying behind his teamates keeping him cover. He got pretty far down the line but was speared by one of the opposing teams linemen.

She watched her brother intently, not realizing the girls had already lifted her up. Stacey wasn't any where near... good. She got this weird feeling Stacey hated her... she took a deep breath. She only had to do one stunt.. right...
She stood up being lifted up into the air by the girls under her. She completed the cheer and was thrown into the air and time felt as if it slowed down and crept slowly. She felt arms wrap around her and she loosened up, knowing they had caught her. She stood, pumped knowing she pulled it off. What really got her panicking is when Rose whispered in her ear "One more to go.. then cheers the rest of the way..." She frowned, they picked her up again and held her in the air. Stacey ran up, she would be the one to catch her when she did a back flip backwards off of the hands supporting her up. She flipped and once again, time slowed and she looked back, feeling Staceys arms around her, she loosened but the second her arms disappeared from her body she screamed. Her head hitting the groud as the girls went silent. Their first drop, they stood there shocked as their leader black out.

Damon got back up ready for the next play. They positioned themselves and he looked back seeing his sis landing he jumps. "good job he mumbled. They hiked the ball and passed it to damon. He rushed forward almost to the touchdown when.he looked back though and saw the girls huddled around his sister though he locked eyes with his teamate and passed the ball back to him. He gave up the touchdown but the got it anyway. He rushed off the feild and over to the girls. "what the hell happend! Who droped her?!" he rushed to her side hearing the ambulance in the distance.

"S-stacey..." The girl all gasped in unison. Stacey stood there, a content smirk planted across her face.
Kylar groaned her eyes slightly glazed. She had blacked out but her piercing blue eyes were still open. She was laying sprawled out on the ground, the paramedics rushed over to her quickly. One of the male paramedics asked him if he was her brother, saying he could come with if he wanted.

Damon glanced over slowly giving her the darkest look. "you little bitch!" he was stoped shortly after by the paramedics. "yes im her brother." damon hopped on the ambulance not making his coach too happy but honestly he didnt care. He stared stacey down as they closed the door and held onto his little sisters hand. "its gona be ok kylar. Im here just hang in there.

She shot him an evil look "I have no clue what you're talking about, babe." She growled waving bye to them. Her eyes were still glazed over, and she asked "What happen." Her speech slurred, "Did I lake the dunt?" She whimpered out. She groaned ever more pain shooting through her body, and she blacked out again. Her hand going slightly limp again.

Damon looked down at her. "yea. That bitch stacey droped you." he started to panic as the doctors rushed over. "stay with us kylar!" they ran her viatals and gave her a shock. Damon sat to the side slightly tearing up.

She groaned, "Ugh.. what happend." She was still slurring and it got worse, as she grunted she squeezed his hand "W-why. W-hy aren't chu at the game..." she groaned out. A seering pain shooting through her body, it made her feel like her body was in flames. She whimpered "Big brothy... it hurts.." She blacked out again.

"its gona be ok sis. Its gona be alright." he held her hand and rushed along side the doctors into the hospital. They told him that he would have to wait in the lobby until they had her in a sustained condition. He snarled and punched at the walls

~idk. I think the coma might get redundant but you could try it. Just dont have her in it for too long or at least time skip it.

((Nvm on the coma for now haha))
She was brought into the hospital, her brother leaving her side. She whimpered feeling him let go of her hand. Tearing up, she whimpered out. They took her into the ER quickly, she stayed semi aware if the surroundings around her. Soon the medicine kicked in and she drifted off into a medicine induced sleep. The doctor walked out to her brother, "You can come see her..."

Damon paced back and forth struggling to keep himself under control. The doctors came out and tryed to calm him down only as bait to see her. He cooled off slowly walking down the hall and to her room. They opend her door and told him she had just fallen asleep so to let her rest. It didnt matter to him. All he wanted to know was she was in good hands and ok. He sat down beside her bed and placed his hand on top of hers. She looked peaceful and happy so he wasnt going to ruin that for her. He sat back in the chair and leaned his head back. Now that he knew she was ok he could rest soundly. Just then his phone buzzed. It was halftime and his team was losing 30 to 14. "well fuck. Coach must be pissed." he chuckled in relife.

She was asleep and dreaming about the game. In her dream she was still at the game, in fact she had just walked across the field... she went through her first stunt, great... but then the next... when all of a sudden she hit the ground...
She whimpered in her dream, her heart beat going faster as she woke up from the night mare. She looked up, to see her big brothy. "What are you doing in my-" she looked around to realise she was in a hospital room. "Wha-what happened...?"

Back
Top Bottom