Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding a Cat (Malomyotismon x Assume)

As Regis slowly ate using his table tools, he watched almost in horror as she devoured her food. Getting her face and whiskers both dirty. "Hey hey!" he said trying to stop her. "What are you doing..?" he said laughing a bit when he saw all of her food on her whiskers. "You use these to eat!" he said showing her his knife and fork. "Like this.." he said as he cut a piece of meat and gather some rice and other food along with the meat in the fork. "Here..." taking the fork he raised it to her mouth to feed her.

Ahri looked at the fork. She remembered when Jenkins used them to eat, but he would never let such a lesser creature, a mutant, a piece of...shit...like Jenkins called her, would even use cutlery. She stared at the fork, took in her mouth the food and kept eating like an animal. "Meh...no cutlery for me..." she said giggling.

"Cut..lery?" he said laughing, not knowing that she knew about that. "Umm, okay..if you're not comfortable with it..I won't force you! but can you try and bit a little bit cleaner?" he said with a chuckle. It seemed that he had adopted cleanness from his mother.

Shaking his head, he just gave in. "Haha..well if that's how you like it..I like it too.." he said as he gave it a try, getting food all over his face. As he looked up to her.

Blushing dark red, he smirked, as she meowed. "Heh..your meows are really cute.." he said as he wiped his face, with a napkin. "Mmm, that was good..i'm all full now! What do you want to do?" he said stretching.

Thinking, he wasn't sure. That was until he saw the time on the microwave. It was already two in the morning. "Well..it's pretty late..maybe we could go to sleep.." He said starting to yawn. "There's a guest bed room upstairs if you want some privacy and sleep by yourself."

A little confused he titled his head as well. "You mean to sleep next to me?" He laughed a little. "Sure that's good..and we still haven't finished our little session from the bathtub.." He said as he yawned. "If a you're not too tied maybe we could..yknow.."

Taking her up to his bed room, he smiled brightly as he showed her the bed. He could tell that she probably had no idea what he meant. "I was talking about our...err..mating session?" he said thinking she would understand that.

Ahri followed him with a shy and cute face. When he mentioned their mating session, she blushed. "Oh...right." Ahri was nervoue, but at the same time, she wated to do it with the boy who saved her life. So she removed the only thing she was wearing, her t-shirt, and laid on the bed, waiting.

Back
Top Bottom