Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoist the Colors Jolly sailor Bold (MxF MxM nsfw pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
Hello reader,

If your looking at this it must mean your interested in what is contained in this new and improved thread! This is a little place that will hold my current desires for an rp, subject to change as my fancy does. Hopefully I get some takers.

A quick guide to this thread. First listed will be my cravings, followed by basic info on me as a writer to give you the viewer an idea of what I'm about and looking for.

Then there will be a list of a few things I am interested in. Settings, pairings ect.

Third shall be kinks I enjoy followed by my limits.

Lets get started shall we.

Cravings!!!!

Pirates and Sirens. I would love a plot where a captain and his crew happen to capture one of the vocal temptresses and end up finding out that out of water, the siren eventually revert into a mostly human form for the crew and their leader to enjoy and attempt to break to their own devices.

Looking for either a sub or dom for this, so if such a plot appeals to you, please feel free to message me.

Something based off of This video. Just a stepping off point, Sooooo many possibilities. If it intrigues you please read down to my preferences and shoot me a pm!

A fox tale

Plots inspired by these pictures\gifs. They are a mix of anime style drawings and real life pics\gifs. I will play either the Girl or the Guys, so both dom's and subs welcome here.

Spit roasted

Pretty Pair

Bound

Pretty Pet

What a party

Fast learning is advised.

Auction attitude

Little reward

Nice place to sit

The basic plot idea is that the girl in each pic\gif was fleeing a situation she thought was the worst thing that could happen to her, only for her to be caught by a man\group of men that are about to teach her that the world is a far darker place than she could have imagined.

The rest is up for brainstorming, but what I am wanting from this is either a rough dark dom to play against the girl, or a sub who wants to be used and abused by my dom character. Hope I get some takers.

I consider myself semi-lit to literate, write in third person\novel style and will typically give between 2 to 4 paragraphs per response. I adore details so the more of them the better.

I will do: MxF, MxM and any number of variations therein. Poly relationships? Wonderful. Gang-bang's? Yummy. I am willing to play multiple men and women depending on the plot as well.

I am a Switch. I enjoy being the sub and the dom. I will play snarky need to be subdued subs or the meek and sweet sub. I love rough, dark personality dom's and dom's that care for their sub's. I will play either or and enjoy plots where my partner can play either as well.

I prefer Pm's for my rp's. No email, instant messenger or threads. When contacted via pm please address me by one of these names to indicate what role you are interested in my playing. For a male dom: Sir. For a female dom: Madam. For a male sub: Pet. For a female sub: Little Bird. If you don't wish the rp to include a bdsm element then you needn't include this.

A few of my rp interests:

Settings: Historical, Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, Steam\Diesel punk, Post apocalyptic ect.

Races: Humans, Elves, Neko's, Kitsunes, Inu's, Dragons, Fairies, Various Monster Girls\Boys, Vampire, Sylvari ect.

I have a ton of pairings that I like so I wont list them all. I do enjoy incest, fatherxdaughter, unclexneice, brotherxsister, sonxfather, unclexnephew, brotherxbrother and variations therein. I don't like older womanxyounger man however so please don't ask for that.

As for plots, I enjoy generally dark themes, kidnapping, brothels, noncon or dubcon, slavery, conquered\invaded towns, sacrifices ect.

I like usually a 50-50 or 60-40 for smut to plot for my rp's, sometimes I will be in the mood for smut and sometimes for plot. Depends on the day. I am in college so my ability to respond depends entirely on what my schedule is like. Please be patient for replies, I wish to give quality responses. I'm friendly and don't mind OOC chat, to check up on how we are feeling about an rp or just to say hi.

I do have fandom's and will play canon or Oc characters, Ill expand on this later. For now here are the basics.

Star Trek
Lord of the rings\Hobbit
BBC Sherlock
BBC Robin Hood
Marvel: Avengers
Disney movies: genderbent and dark twists.

others to be added.

I currently don't have many idea's ready to go, Ill toss in a few pictures for inspiration down at the bottom of this and see if anyone would like to brainstorm. When I think of a plot I will add it.

My Fav's for kinks:

Dirty Talk
Large cocks
Light to medium bondage
Size diffrence (nothing major)
masterxpet
well written replies

Like to Do's

Breeding
light stomach inflation
noncon
dubcon
Consensual
more than one partner
eventual consensual
rough sex
exhibitionism\voyeurism\video taping\pictures
punishment
pet training
Rough, dominant masters
degradation
toys
incest (fatherxdaughter, unclexneice, brotherxsister)
public humiliation
discipline\crops\canes\whips ect
nonsexual piercings
sexual piercings
Modern settings
forced clothes wearing\nudity
collars
slapping\spanking
hair pulling
cervix penetration
stomach bulges
oral\anal\vaginal
orgasm delay\denial\control
sexual frustration\exhaustion
face fucking
public scenes
traps
futa\trap

Maybe (partners I've played with before much more likely to get these in an rp, I am Highly unlikely to play a scene with a new partner that involves these. You will Really really need to convince me. Have an interesting plot or a great pairing. I wont do these for just every person who messages me about them.)

Highschool scenarios
College scenarios

plus more to be added to each as I discover new ones.

Limits.

I don't do:
Cheating.
Gore (plot yes. sex no)
Vore
Death (plot yes. sex no)
Watersports
ANYTHING in a toilet
Multilation (plot yes sex no)
Sparkly vampires
footplay
Bloodplay
Infantilism
Yuri aka FxF (a harem setting\ married couple with a toy or other such variations is fine, just no sexual interaction between two completely female characters)
Torture (plot yes. sex no)
Younger than 16-17
Older than 35-50
Farting other such bodily functions
Snowballing

(If you read all of this put Cuttlefish in your pm, if you don't have it I will be VERY leery of trying an rp with the sender due to probability of them Not having read my preferences. Thank you)

Pretty much besides those things ill consider a lot, so hit me with your best shot.

Long and short term rp's welcome.

I may not be able to post every day, so please be patient with me.

Hope to get some hits on this! Fulfill my desires please? :3

I had an extended and unhappy hiatus from here do to Real Life craziness, so to those I may have vanished on I apologize. If you wish to restart or create a new rp feel free to message me. Thank you.

RE: Hobbit fan wanted (FxM or MxM rp)

anyone want to blunt the knives in an rp with me? bumpy love :heart:

New section added with a bump for good measure!

bumpy love, im looking for a Dom to do an Rp based off of the fan art picture that i have posted in the Craving section!! -does puppy eyes- will someone fullfill my wish pretty please?

RE: Fandom search, Tolkien and dwarves and MxM oh my!

bumps! Still looking. doms and subs welcome!

RE: Fandom search, Tolkien and dwarves and MxM oh my!

bumpy love! pweeeeeeeese will someone satisfy my hobbit love?

RE: Silver eyes and Frozen water (mxf or mxm do come in and take a look)

hobbit love bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom