Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a sexy male to rp with me! :3 (RP mates always expected!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetins, fellow cybermate. If you have entered this thread, i assume you'd like to rp with my persona. BUT, first of all, there are some rules i expect for you to follow...

---RULES---

1- Please, be coherent when writing. With this i mean: use capitals, commas, punctuation and grammar. Yes, i maybe some kind of grammar nazi, but my eyes bleed when i see some atrocious mistakes (We're all human, but if i cannot understand your posts during rp, we are going to have a problem.) Oh, and NO abbreviations outside of characters' dialogues. I expect atleast...3 or more paragraphs from a person when:
-The introduction of the rp.
-Plot twist.
-Introduction of a character.
-Major event.
Other than that, you can keep your usual 1-2 paragraphs, but don't give me one liners, i can't work with them unless you explained a lot in those few words. I tend to mirror my mate...
2- Tell me if you are going to be out for a long time or at least let me know your schedule. I hate when people don't tell me if they are going offline for a long or they are just bored with the rp. IF YOU ARE BORED WITH THE RP, gently pm me and let me know in a gentle way. BUT, if we are halfway through the rp and you decide to drop, consider yourself eliminated from my future rp list.
3- We MAY get...chat or pm about ourselves if you wish to. But keep yourself into the standards. We can be friends and know each other, sure.
4- Please! If you contact me, don't be a fucking douchebag and send me a few pms and drop altogether! I have a lot of people on my black list for that. And don't make me waste my time with a rp and then drop! (The ones who are reading this and did this know what i am talking about)
5- I only rp by threads! Only by threads! THREADS! T-H-R-E-A-D-S! SDAERHT! If you don't get me, get the pointer away from the "Sent Private Message". I'm warning you, you won't get an answer if you wish to rp by pms, AIM, YIM or anything outside of these forums. There is a Semiprivate zone for all of those who want to keep private, you know?

---KINKS---

My turn on's... (You can either read it here or go to my Rabbit Hole (Link on sig). I may include stuff that is here but not on theF-List, or viceversa. That's because i'm too lazy to edit. Oh, and to let you know, i play both Male and Female, i like to experiment. So don't expect me to say give and receive, because it's both of them.)
Anal
Oral
Vaginal
Fingering
Breast Play
Pregnancy
Teens (15-18)
Incest (Don't be an idiot here and mix the Teens with Incest, don't expect me to play as the 15-year-old granddaughter that has sex with his 70 year old grandpa, that's not going to happen.)
School Settings
Public Sex
Rape
Submissive Roles (I am a submissive when i am a female, ALWAYS. And i am a dom when playing a Male, ALWAYS.)
Bloodplay (Only when vampires are included.)
Goths (I love them! They are one of my favourite kinks, so if you like to play them or let them play her, i'll love you!!!!)*****

My turn off's... (I won't do these even if you ask me gently, these are complete NO, nein! Nao!)
Scat
Vore
Watersport
Fisting

---PAIRINGS---

These are the pairings i am up to. Please remember that any of the roles can be any gender and i'm willing to play any gender. That means in a Human x Demon, the human can be a male or a female, the same with Demon. I have no predeterminated gender for the pairings.

Human x Human (Things can branch out here. I'm really craving for a nerdxpopular boy rp!)
Human x Vampire
Human x Demon
Human x Angel
Human x Werewolf
Vampire x Werewolf (You sparky beings, get out of here!)
Demon x Angel
Neko x Human

---POSSIBLE PLOTS---

Furry love...

He is alone, shy, timid, scaredy and unfriendly at all, but not mean. No, everything but mean. He is really weird and his parent is truly rich, wealthy, a writer. He hates to see his son sad and lonely, so he decides to bring someone to the house to cheer him up. Since his friend hates males because they bully him and he loves kitties, it turns out to be the perfect formula...

Devil's Daughter

18 years ago, Lucifer himself conceived a daughter with a married woman. Her real husband knew that they were both sterile, so they made a deal with Lucifer. "I give you two a daughter...but she will be mine when she turns 18..." There was joy in their eyes as they heard that, a daughter...that they could choose how it would look like. The man was sad, because it wasn't his child...But that couldn't be helped. Fast-forwarding 18 years, the girl wakes up, really thrilled...it's her 18 birthday. Everything has to change for her, she expects a surprise, but Lucifer has new plans for her...

My brother, the chosen one...

Well, i don't have a set plot for this one, or story. It's just based on a young girl (Aged 15) who lives with her brother (Aged 21) because their parents abandoned them. We can have a vampire or any supernatural being, a human or a neko, and the brother who accepts his sister and has a crush for her, but she doesn't know that.

A night of game-play

It turns out hanging out with your boyfriend is really fun...and you love being with him. But what happens when you also want to include your boyfriend's friends? Well, if you are fifteen and your house is alone, you have no problem. So she invites her boyfriend and his three male friends to a sleep-over and to play some XBOX 360 games. It turns boring and he decides to take it to the kitchen and have sex with her, and everything becomes too noisy and in a sudden change of events, she has three cocks in her holes. What happens when she doesn't know who the father is? (This is just a short-term rp.)

Master & Expert (REALLY CRAVING FOR THIS!!!)

Being in high school is hard, and sometimes being a jock is even harder. You only do well in one thing: sports. But then, when they see you are a complete loser in grades, your scholarship has chances on disapearing. That's why his parents put him in the tutoring group of the school. His tutor: his perfect nightmare. An grade A student, the best of her class and one of the best in school. Her humor: sarcastic. And she is really pesimistic as she is used to getting bullied by the jocks. But what will happen when he actually falls for the girl who is making him look like a loser?

Abusive Pregnancy

She was just a normal school girl, until she met this boy who seemed like her soulmate. Sure, he was loving and caring, but he had severe anger-management problems. Her choice was rather simple, she moved with him and dropped high school, at the cost of him working to support both of them. But what will unravel when she finds out she is pregnant and she has to tell him...

Not your average sister

She smokes...she drinks...she has tattoos, piercings and one hell of a body. That your sister, and you really despise her because she's barely fifteen. With tattoos on her back, her arms and legs, along with piercings, they just tone her perfect figure; her little breasts, her slim body and her beautiful face. An artist, both painting and playing songs on the guitar, she is a true tomboy. But what will happen when she starts to fall for her brother, who hates her...

Anyhow, if you feel like rp-ing with me, throw me a pm, ok? I won't read this thread, i will just bump it. Thanks for everyone who reads this...

Hello... I am new to this site, but not at all to the art of Role playing. I am more then interested in role playing quite a few setups, as I may warn you - I usually go through a major point of discussed plot, and then move onto the next one.
Of course, if you'd offer some fun type of aftermath, I'll be more then happy to provide a character.

This being said, I can play both submissive and Dominating roles, of either gender. I did that you play Dom. when male and sub. when female - and I am fine with that.
Before I'd discuss any particular pairing in depth, I just want to ask, if occasional homosexual or even bi group sex (both of us playing two character each for example) would be acceptable, or should we keep it straight at all times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom