Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revealed Desire (NotNiceAngel + DecayingMorality)

NotNiceAngel

Super-Earth
Díllothel was quietly crouched behind a tree covered in dirt and sweat, hunting in a pair of men's leather leggings and a black tunic. It was unflattering, but an elvish dress weren't exactly hunting friendly apparel. Her icy blue eyes peered past the tree at a rather large boar she had been tracking. Her men needed food, and everyone that could was contributing. After their last battle, a third of the army had been wounded and they lost a healer. Díllothel took a deep breath as she nocked her arrow of her bow and prepared to turn and pounce on it at the first chance.

Now, to the passerby, Díllothel would look very mannish. That was the plan she had when she went out. She was a wanted criminal, so she needed to disguise herself as much as possible when she didn't want to be seen. However, her waist length dark brown hair was in a rather feminine elvish braid that made her pale skin look even paler. It did soften her features though so she didn't look as cruel in her opinion.

With a deep breath, Díllothel jumped out and fired her arrow, but she tripped on a branch in the meantime. Grunting, she fell and, in misery, watched as her arrow only grazed the boar. Her ankle was twisted and caught in the tree's roots, flaring in pain. The boar turned on her and charged. Its tusks ripped at her clothes and her arms, cutting as she tried to push it back long enough to get to her knife.

Magic was a rare thing in the world, something that few people remained blessed enough to use it even among the ancient races such as the elves. For humans it was a fraction of a percent who could use it, one person in every hundred thousand and most of those were either ignorant towards their gift or hunted down as freaks. Some even went so far as to call them mutants or beasts. Those who did manage to learn of their gift and survive to reach an age of maturity became instruments for those with enough coin and power to hire them. They became sought after and wars were won with the magic, a single man able to turn the tide in ways that seemed all but impossible.

Garen was one such man, a human male born with a natural prowess for magic, possibly one of the most powerful ever born which was the reason he had survived. He was hired by those with problems they couldn't handle with ordinary means or problems they wanted taken care of quickly. His current job was to eliminate a group of Elves for a King, not his first time either. It seemed humans hated Elves more than his freak kind and they paid handsomely for their removal. While Garen didn't dislike the race he didn't care what he had to do when it involved money and he had accepted the contract, though he hadn't yet arrived at the kingdom, it was a long and arduous journey but luckily it was near over. He was on the outskirts of the large city, the walls mere hours away.

Garen sighed as he made his way through the wilderness around him, preferring trees and vegetation to the paths most used. He wore leather armor of fine make, Elven make in fact and more expensive than many peoples entire sum. Same with his weapons, two of brilliant Dwarven make, one a longsword and the other a long curved dagger nearly the size of a short sword, the dagger his weapon of choice. He also had a few other possessions, some trinkets and items but nothing major, he used his magic and charm for the rest.

His ears picked up something from the forest around him and he moved his head instinctively, his piercing yellow eyes narrowing as he tried to make out what it could be. Then it came again, the sound of a beast but also something quieter, a person? Perhaps a woman, his ears were sharp but not that sharp. He ran his hand through his short brown hair before he moved in the direction, making his way through the forest gracefully. It wasn't until he got closer that it all came together, a person, the hair implied female but the rest was hard to tell. He didn't have time to fully investigate though as a nice sized boar was on a rampage. He moved in quickly, sending a blast wave out and smashing the boar against a nearby tree and away from the other. His hand balled into a first and the boar flailed around for a moment before it seemed to choke on nothing.

He took a moment, letting out a deep breath as the magic took its toll, he was experienced and had a natural affinity which allowed him to cast a great many spells and much more grand and powerful ones but he had learned to keep an inner count of how much he could use each day, just in case he had to get near his limit, a line he could never cross or he would die. When he took tally he turned about to face the person he had come across, his eyes looking and realized, it was a she and beneath it all a very attractive one, something he knew a little about. "Are you injured?" His voice came out calm, he hadn't broken a sweat with the boar and he offered a hand as he awaited her response, a small grin touching his lips as his eyes admired the Elven woman. He wondered why she dressed in such a way to hide such beauty, why she made it so difficult to see even with his eyes.

When the boar was sent flying, Díllothel immediately sensed magic as the cause. She clutched the hilt of her knife as she surveyed the stranger who had intruded on her hunt. It was a male of human birth by the looks of him, but how could he know of magic? Usually humans were too ignorant to sense or even cast magic, but this man was doing things that were at her own level of mastery. Scowling, she looked over his arsenal: an odd cultural mix of blades that wouldn't be mixed by their makers' races. However, this man didn't seem intent upon harming her; all he did was show off and pound his fists against his chest like a Neanderthal. A typical male response to a female presence.

"I'm fine," Díllothel snapped in heavily Elvish accented common tongue. Looking at herself, she noted the swelling ankle, bruised rib and the arm that looked as if it went through a human meat shredder. "Nothing a trip to a healer and a cloth can't fix. I was fine before you barged in here too by the way, you big mortal oaf. I had that totally under control, and then you just barge in and ruin my perfectly good hunt! Who do you think you are doing that to a Lady?!"

Díllothel pulled herself to her full five-foot-eight height, but her cold stare was broken by her wince. She couldn't even remember how far she had gotten from the camp, and now she was out there with a human who knew magic. Her arrows were scattered about, and her bow was at her feet which she couldn't reach with a bruised rib. So now she had to face a heavily armed human man with a knife.

Garen could see the woman wasn't so thankful for his help from the start and he should have guessed it would be that way as Elven women were not like most human women, they preferred to do things themselves. He however was not about to sit back and let her fight a boar to satisfy her pride, sure she probably could have killed it but there was no reason to just watch, not when such a pretty lady was in peril. So he simply smirked, listening as she complained with her thick accent, saying he had ruined her hunt which was nearly over to begin with, unless she planned on letting the boar run again so she could continue the chase on her injured ankle. Then again he was a mortal oaf as she called him, not what he was usually called but he could live with it, he was a mortal even if he would live long past the years of most mortals, that was if someone didn't end his life early. Yes, another perk of being one of those blessed with magic, a longer life of which he was already near seventy years into even though he looked to be in his early to mid twenties.

He matched her little stare with an almost amused look, not mocking but enough to show how little he cared about her icy gaze. He did however take note of two things, one being her stature as she was quite tall for a woman, and the other being that she seemed ready for a fight. He didn't plan on giving her one but that didn't mean she wouldn't react badly to even the smallest thing and Garen decided to take it very carefully as not to have to raise a hand in self-defense on an already injured woman. To help with that he spoke again but in her native tongue, his human accent present but it was her native language and he knew it quite well. "I did not mean to ruin your hunt but I couldn't sit back and watch either for it anything had happened or if you hadn't been capable I would have been letting you die. I was wrong but my intentions were good..."

Garen raised his hands up, crouching down to get a better look at her ankle, his height near six foot three and requiring a bit of lowering to even see her wound properly. It seemed to be the worst injury, at least in plain sight. "I've never been the best at healing magic but I can make this easier for you to walk on and help with anything else if there are other injuries... As way of payment for ruining your hunt." A reason was important when it came to giving proud people help, letting them accept it without further injuring their pride and before she could respond he moved his hands down around the ankle in question and began to heal it. He was not great at healing magic, Garen had always been more talented at the other paths, combat magic and deception magic, things that served him well. His healing magic was slightly clumsy and he could never be so refined to completely heal a wound, just help it enough to keep moving and reduce the pain. "Better?" He asked in his tongue once more, figuring he no longer needed to use her language to help keep her at ease, looking up from his crouching down position to read her expression, curious if her icy stare would still be directed at him.

So, the man knew her language. That narrowed the list down drastically since most cities banned use of the elvish tongue. When he used his magic on her foot, Díllothel used her magic as well. She used it as an identifier of sorts and determined he was indeed a human. He didn't seem to mean her any harm either. Relaxing, Díllothel leaned against the tree behind her and shut her eyes even.

Díllothel glanced at her foot once he was done and rolled it, still feeling some pain. "I suppose it will do," she grumbled. "Help me up, you owe me that much don't you? Actually, you could do more and help me get that boar to my men. Camp isn't far."

Garen was satisfied when his methods brought some ease to the Elf and she relaxed, even if only a bit. He took a deep breath as he stood up, looking at her with a smile on his face and realizing she wasn't going to make it easy on him, she definitely had the attitude of an Elf. They weren't all like that and they hardly ever were towards their own kind, but to a human who interrupted one of their little traditions or rituals, which included everything nature, they could be particularly unwelcoming. He didn't mind though because he found it kind of cute, in a spoiled child way, someone who was so use to something going their way that they got upset when it didn't. Regardless he would have to be careful, he was in the middle of the woods with an Elf on his way to take up a contract that involved hunting Elves, his business needed to stay his own and he was already formulating a decent reason for him being in the area.

"I suppose I do owe you but I'm not sure I owe you enough to both help you up and carry the boar..." He tapped his chin and helped the woman to her feet before walking over and crouching down next to the boar. "I suppose I did interrupt your hunt... I guess I shall carry the boar as well, now let us depart." With that he used his magic again, not sure how she had planned to carry such a heavy beast by herself but not about to struggle to find out, instead he would levitate it alongside himself. Sure it would have been quite the feat to drag or carry it with raw strength, and maybe he could have done it but he could think of easier ways to impress her. "Tell me, how did you plan to haul this creature on your own? It must way near two-hundred pounds. Also, followup question... Do I get to eat some of this for carrying it?" Yes he had to be at the castle as soon as possible but only he knew when that was and he could stay if it meant eating some fresh boar, especially when cooked by Elves, they knew more about roasting meat and the delicacies of the world more than humans could imagine.

"I can use magic, but I do not enjoy using it for things like this. I would have though if you had not come along. Lucky me," Díllothel said as she limped alongside of the man. They walked for a short while before she answered his second question. "You may stay as my own personal guest. But we can only allow one night," she said with a smirk, thinking about the elvish water...maybe even some elvish wine. She could try drugging him and getting information. It would likely give him a buzzing effect like alcohol.

When they reached the camp, almost every elf in camp drew on the human, but she stopped them before it got out of hand. She led the man into her tent and they sat with elvish water while a healer tended to her. Outside, the boar was being cooked and later, they would eat in private. "So, you have yet to tell me your name. My name is Díllothel," she said as she sipped at the water, eyeing his glass.

Garen shrugged, he used his magic whenever he needed to not because he couldn't manage without it but because he didn't see why he should have to. Some people were born as nobles, with power or land, Garen was born with a far greater gift and one he would use whenever he felt like it. Of course he was blessed in other ways, his intelligence could not be scoffed at and his strength was anything but weak, yet his magic was still his greatest gift. Hearing that the Elven woman knew magic surprised him a bit, even among the Elves magic was not a common gift, far more common than with humans but still not every one of them could use it and few were truly remarkable. He chose to ignore the statement though, he wouldn't wish anyone to question him about his gift simply because he had it, he would not do that to her.

"A night will be enough, I have to resume my travels without much of a delay anyways." He wondered why being her personal guest would allow him an entire night, she must have had some power among Elves as they didn't like humans in their villages and were generally a democracy of sorts with elders at the head. He went without question with her though, moving through the village with her protection and finding it easy once she made it clear he was to be left alone, which meant she did indeed have some power. "My name is Garen." He spoke simply when they were sat down together, looking at the woman now in more detail, finding her beauty quite stunning once the disheveled outer appearance was pushed aside.

Something was off though, as if it was all too easy, too civil. He soon found out why as he picked up the cup of water offered to him, lifting it up to his lips and taking a swig but knowing it wasn't just water. Luckily he had a tolerance beyond most for such things and he simply smiled after drinking a good bit of the glass, leaning back in his seat and watching Dillothel's face for signs of surprise when nothing happened, wondering if she expected anything to happen in the first place. He wasn't sure what the drink was supposed to do but he was sure it wasn't going to work unless he drank far more of it and she would have a tough time making him drink more without giving herself away. "So tell me Dillothel, Elves generally dislike humans being in their villages, why invite me... I am the one who owed you am I not?" The hunt, would she admit that maybe she was the one who owed him or would she have a convenient excuse.

Díllothel smiled and watched him, the look on his face told her he was on to her. She would need to be careful from now on. "You did not ask for much. Besides," she said, deciding to use a half truth. "We like knowledge. Tell me about what is going on in the human world. Why are you traveling? Where? What do you do?" she asked as she took another long drink.

Now that they'd both had time to get cleaned up, they looked much better. Díllothel had opted for a light blue gown now that she was relaxing that fell off the shoulders. Her hair was even combed and left plain and straight, but she was wearing her circlet on her brow. She usually never dressed so informally in a male's presence, but this was strictly business. Díllothel poured them wine glasses and sat them on the table.

Dillothel was inquisitive as he knew she would be, there was no reason other than information for him to be there. He was sure she had a particular interest after seeing his magic and so he had prepared himself to answer such questions, prepared answers that would be true enough to fool her but hide enough to make sure his true purpose wasn't deduced. "The human world? It's about the same as always, which is to say conflict and destruction, or progress as they call it, is ever present. Other than that I hear territory wars are happening in these parts and also that the kings from the north have ideas to come down and claim the land themselves if they see an opening, though I doubt they will." He took a deep breath as he took a filled wine glass and drank a small sip, it was definitely Elvish and delicious at that. He wasn't a wine person most of the time but one could not decline generosity.

"As for myself, I'm not sure where I'm traveling of now, just traveling. It is actually the nature of my work to travel, looking for jobs that most people can't handle on their own whether it be hunting monsters or turning the tides of war, whatever needs doing. This area just seems to have quite a bit in the ways of work for me, so I'm here. Most pressingly I am to take care of some unwanted pests for one of the cities near here, good pay and since I doubt I will have to leave the area for more work it is worth it." The pests were Elves, he wasn't sure which but he knew it would be somewhere near, maybe even the village he was currently in, but he hinted towards his job being monsters and hoped that was how the beautiful Elf across from him took it. "Then again who knows, I may have my hands full with my current job, leave the area, who knows." Information, he wondered if he would get any from her, though he dared not ask questions but instead read in to what she was asking and see what was going on by what she wanted to know.

This news of the human society did not surprise Díllothel. Mortals always fought to be ruler when they wished to be ruled. That's why she and her drug were slowly coming onto the mortal market. Speaking of which, she poured more of the wine for him and for herself when two bowls arrived. She thanked the elf and handed him a bowl smirking. Hopefully this interrogation would go smoothly and she herself wouldn't have to get too drunk or have to harm him. This man had helped her after all.

"Interesting," Díllothel said as she took a sip of wine, letting it burn her throat as it went down. "So you're an assassin of sorts. Who's hiring you? Someone this near, I'd like to know...keep my people safe. Surely you understand."

Assassin, that was an interesting way to put it but he didn't see himself as an assassin, he did all kinds of jobs other than killing and usually he fought multiple opponents, his price to high for just any one person. Of course that didn't mean he wouldn't kill a single target but generally he stuck to more mercenary type work, eliminating entire groups or factions. He took another sip of win and paused on answering her questions, looking the Elven woman over and deciding on whether or not he should tell her anything more, though he was going to lie anyways. Of course he had to be cautious, not reveal everything eagerly because she would know he was full of shit if he just gave up everything about his life like he didn't care. "I would not call myself an assassin, I am a hired blade, perhaps mercenary but no assassin... An assassin implies I only take up killing jobs and it implies that I am hired for single targets, I am not." He took a deep breath and leaned back in his seat as he took another sip of the wine.

After a moment he decided to answer her other question, ease her worries as best he could despite having no clue if he would be coming for her and her people or not. "As for who is hiring me I believe it isn't a person but a group, a village or town or some such that wishes for a group of unwanted creatures to be eliminated. Apparently the creatures have been wandering on to their land and hurting their people, though I am not entirely sure what is going on." He paused again as he took yet another sip of wine, his eyes looking in to Dillothel's when he spoke again. "As for your people I wouldn't worry, the money I am being paid is not nearly enough for such a job, at best I think it will be some wraiths or possibly some goblins. Something easy and cheap compared to other jobs." That part was true, he wasn't being offered as much as he would ask for a group of organized Elves, if he was being contracted for Dillothel and her people he would be asking for much more. "I am curious about something though, am I going to find anywhere as nice as here to stay while I am in the area? I would hate to think this will be my last time seeing such beauty while I am here..." He wasn't talking about the village but about the woman and his eyes made that clear.

Díllothel continued to pour wine, hoping he would succumb before she did, but he seemed to be holding out quite well. From what she could tell, this man was very specific and proud of his job. She would change that if he came after any of her allies. He was rather tight lipped about his clientele, but even she could respect that. Those in the "people business" knew that money was in keeping clients happy. Perhaps after he was done with his work she could recruit him without manipulating him into a stupor. He was quite handsome, and elves were open to marrying humans since their DNA melded so well together.

Clearing her throat with a blush on her cheeks--more so from her thoughts than Garen's words--Díllothel took a drink. "Well, I've been known to be rebellious and sneak into the city, Svartalm," she said as she crawled over to him and over him so she was practically straddling him in her drunk haze. "There's a bar there called the Leaking Barrel. They know me, so just ask for me," she stage whispered.

Alcohol didn't have much of an effect on Garen but it was bringing a nice little buzz to him as he continued drinking, finding himself quite impressed by how well Dillothel was keeping up with him. He was curious why they were drinking so much, not that he would question but because he was able to tell that Dillothel was getting just a bit drunk and he didn't think Elves got drunk too often. Of course his knowledge of Elves was limited and he didn't know for sure, maybe they got drunk all the time. Regardless he found himself happy that she was a bit intoxicated as it seemed to make her more bold and open to seeing him again, a point she soon proved when she crawled over to him in a way that was so incredibly sexy that he could barely contain himself. "I will be sure to find the Leaking Barrel and ask for you, it would make this trip so much better." His hand went up and brushed her cheek, his lips moving close to hers but he didn't kiss the woman, instead he leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "I think the boar is ready."

Garen helped Dillothel off of him and to her feet before walking a bit away and motioning to her, "Let's not keep your people waiting, I fear they would drive me off if I keep you to myself for too long." With that he went towards the food, out of privacy and the alone time with Dillothel as much as it pained him to do so. He would have much preferred to have the food brought to them and have a bit of fun right there but that wasn't likely to happen. Besides, the mysterious thing and sneaking about with her at a human bar would be all the more exciting, not to mention he would probably have some way to impress her by that time, maybe a fancy room and a gift after roaming the city streets, something that he could show to the beautiful woman, something to get her more. So he went towards the meat, waiting for Dillothel because her people didn't seem to like him being there, especially alone, but also because she seemed to be a welcomed surprise on his trip, one he was more than happy to spend time with in whatever capacity. Though in the back of his mind he was thinking about her warmth against him when she had straddled him and how long it had been since he had such a fine woman, not to mention a beautiful Elf.

The sight of Díllothel drunk must have been quite a sight for the encampment. She hadn't corrected Garen when he said "village"; her village was actually hidden several miles away in safety. They all looked at her oddly as she sat and immediately filled hers and Garen's glasses. The food was well prepared with their spices from their travels and Díllothel congratulated them. Her men seemed eager to know about the odd human in their presence and asked vague questions, receiving a harsh glare when they went too far. As the wine went around though, the tension finally left the air.

Soon everyone began to retire until it was only Díllothel and Garen. She always waited until she was last for her own reasons. "We can leave when you're ready. I'm afraid I must keep an eye on you. My men may attack you when they're drunk; many have lost family, even children, to humans."

Garen didn't mind people looking at him with untrustworthy eyes and he didn't mind being the odd guy among the group, it was something he had come to expect even with other humans. He was a human so he didn't fit in with any of the elder races and he was a mage which got him shunned by most humans as a freak. Instead he simply enjoyed the food and further wine with Dillothel, answering questions when he was asked but focusing on her when nobody was pestering him. She took care of him that night as well, he noticed several times where she gave a harsh look to keep her people in line. He was a tad flattered that she stopped them at all, though after what happened when they were alone he had a feeling she found him at the least attractive. He certainly hoped so, if that was the case he would be seeing her again and again, as much as she would let him while he was in the area, which would be some time if the jobs were as lucrative as he expected.

Everything good came to an end though and by the end of the feast Garen was both full and a bit drunk. It took awhile but even he eventually felt the inebriation kicking in. It was at that point Dillothel said they could leave and he nodded his head, slightly disappointed but it had to happen eventually. "You keeping an eye on me is exactly what I want... Though I suppose its good for more than just having you look at me, it saves you men..." He smirked, he was flirting a bit but he was serious as well, if her men attacked him they wouldn't have walked away, even a group of them would have had a hard time touching him. "Then again I wouldn't hurt them... I wouldn't want to make you unhappy, it would ruin my chances at seeing you again wouldn't it." He laughed and looked back at her as he stood up, moving over closer to the beautiful Elf and stroking her cheek, his eyes looking into hers. She was definitely gorgeous and he had a feeling she was totally aware of that fact.

"Y'know," Díllothel mumbled as she ran her hands up and down Garen's broad chest. "I have some really really good elvish...herbs," she was glad that even in her drunkenness, she was a talented liar. Hopefully Garen wasn't. "We call it ninnach-loth, rainbow flower. Humans call it Euphoria," she whispered against his neck.

Most humans that had ever been in a city knew what Euphoria was. Ever since she introduced her nerve-stimulating drug, it had sold like sweet cakes, and it made them vulnerable to elvish influence. However, if not used correctly, it could overstimulate and cause mind death. That was what made her a criminal to the people. To the diplomats, she was criminal because she was waging war.

Díllothel tipsily led Garen back to her tents where they unceremoniously fell on a pile of pillows. She brushed her lips over Garen's chin and cheek then reached over him for a small box. Her eyes dropped as she eyed him; he was wonderful. He had the most well-sculpted arms and brown hair that covered the tops of his rounded ears. Díllothel blushed and sat back with the box in her lap. "Want to try some of it? I know how to handle it."

Garen liked having Dillothel's hands on his chest but when she mentioned herbs he became a bit apprehensive, he didn't like doing anything he hadn't heard about or used before. Then again things didn't generally affect him like they did most, if it was something bad it would wear off quickly, if not he would have one hell of a high as long as that was what she meant. So while he wasn't entirely sure he took a deep breath before nodding, "Alright, I guess it wouldn't hurt, perhaps even be a bit interesting." He smiled, his hands going down and holding her around the waist as he looked into her eyes, whispering soon after. "I'm glad to hear your an expert... I suppose I give myself into your hands then, let's go and see what the stuff of yours does..." He was going to put a bit of trust in hers and a ton of faith in his natural ability to fight off whatever in the hell would happen to him after ingesting the drug, though he wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was just tea or something else to mess with him.

Of course after he accepted her invitation the drunken part of him wanted to get it going immediately and he soon found himself moving towards the private place they had been together earlier, it had seemed to be Dillothel's room and that was the perfect place to try her herbs. As he moved he couldn't help but look back at the beautiful Elf, his eyes focused on her face and for the first time he wondered if perhaps everything was too easy. He was good looking but Elven women were beautiful and with the amount of respect she demanded he had a feeling Dillothel was able to handle herself. He just hoped he wasn't making a mistake by letting his guard down, that would be unfortunate.

With a smile, Díllothel took her palm and rubbed only half of a silvery leaf into her skin. Then she did the same to Garen, laying her head on his shoulder in a rather drunken way. The effects came quickly after, making every nerve ending tingle delightfully. For normal humans, it would be like a constant orgasm. She hadn't let loose in quite awhile; however, if an elder ever caught her, she would be done for. Díllothel smiled at Garen; he would be her ticket into human society. Sadly, she had yet to make it further than a bar.

That was only an excuse to use on her men though, and she knew it. As she looked at him and his alcohol-flushed face, she couldn't help but find many traits appealing. His jawline was sharp, his smile was curved at the edges. He was overall rather average but she liked average, and Díllothel would most likely regret this in the morning. In a drunk moment, she pulled his face to hers in a gentle but sloppy kiss.

Garen watched as Dillothel pulled out a silvery leaf and rubbed it directly into her skin, he was hesitant but when she did the same to him he didn't resist, instead he just watched and waited to see what her herb would do. When it hit him it was quite intense and at first he released a small moan, having to get use to the insane amount of pleasure that hit him all at once. For Garen it wasn't as intense as it would have been for most but even the pressing of Dillothel's body into his set him off, it was making every little touch into shivers down his spine. It was honestly a bit much and he wished she had warned him that it acted as a stimulant, hell just a few strokes and he would have been sent into a full blown orgasm. He just hoped it wore off, his audience with the king would be incredibly awkward if he was on edge the entire time from some Elvish drug. Hell just walking would be a difficult endeavor.

When a kiss reached his lips his mind changed dramatically though, just the kiss being electric and driving him a bit mad. When the sloppy kiss ended he looked at her with a very surprised yet thrilled look on his face. "That is definitely one hell of an herb you have there, my entire body is tingling..." He was sure it wasn't only effecting him though and he wanted a bit more of an intense kiss. So he leaned in with a smirk on his face and kissed her, a much more passion filled kiss and it was one of experience because in his time Garen had learned some tricks, his lips connecting with her as his tongue teased her. His hand moved behind her and pulled her close, his body against her as he continued the kiss. When he finally ended it he looked at her with a pleased expression, it felt amazing because of the drug and he wanted nothing more than to see what the drug could do.

With a moan, Díllothel used her blunt nails to lightly scratch at Garen's chest through his shirt. Her body was on fire, and she felt more alive than she had in ages. "We use this herb to dull pain for serious injuries and birthing," Díllothel said against his lips, not wanting to move. Her fingers nimbly pulled at the laces of his pants. She decided that for this time she would go with his shirt first. When she pulled it off, she stopped for a short while to look at him before nipping at his neck and trailing kisses down his chest, down his stomach and then she came back up to his lips, rubbing herself against him with her hips. "Want more?" she asked with a moan. "I do."

The scratching on his chest even through the clothing sent shivers through Garen and he couldn't do anything as the heat from Dillothel's body fueled his own now insatiable lust. His lust continued to build as Dillothel removed his shirt and kissed his body, each and every kiss sending a warm sensation all over him and a tingling occurred on every inch of his skin. Then, when her body rubbed against his hips he basically climaxed, so much pleasure running through Garen that he moaned out, controlling it and keeping his voice as low as he could but the satisfaction was impossible to hide. With so much pleasure and satisfaction Garen couldn't think straight, it was more stimulation than he had ever remembered experiencing and he had once been in a three way with two erotic sorceresses.

So, when he finally spoke his body answered, not his mind. "Yes, more sounds wonderful, though before you rub it in I think we should find our way onto a bed, maybe get these clothes off... I'm not sure I will have the willpower to shed myself of the clothing and move from a single spot once more of that hits me..." He spoke in a hot breathy voice, his mouth moving in and kissing Dillothel moments later and his tongue invaded her mouth. He held the kiss for some time before finally breaking it, moving his face back and looking her in the eyes. "Besides, if touching and kissing feels this good I can't imagine what something truly pleasurable will feel like, especially with us using more... I might need the bed for when I pass out from pleasure." He laughed but he was partially serious, it was intense and hard to ignore how damn amazing just pressing up against her felt.

Díllothel grinned and dragged him off to the bed, pulling him down on top of her with a thud. She pulled off her gown and slid out of it before kissing him and rubbing a small amount of leaf onto their wrists. The effect was almost instantaneous as Díllothel threw her head back in pure ecstasy. Her body arched up against Garen's, making the experience even better. "Please, Garen," she moaned. "Please touch me," she said as she tugged at his pants and kissed his neck as if she were ravenous.

Back
Top Bottom