Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire RP (MxF) *Updated w/ Plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Maybe it's all the heavy metal and Underworld movies but I've been craving a good vampire RP. I have a plot idea, but I am open to other's ideas. It can be plot driven or just a smut. I WILL NOT DO TWILIGHT BS. Twilight has fairies not vampires :mad:. Plots listed below and characters wanted as well. The character I will play will be listed on the left while yours will be right. You can PM or email me at emileeblade223@gmail.com

Plot 1:
(Vampire Girl/ Hunter)
Setting: Medieval or Renaissance
There has been a string of murders across the land. A hunter has come to suspect it was the work of a powerful vampire. He meets one minding her own business and assumes it's her, but she was innocent and promises to add him on his journey to the real culprit in seeks of revenge from past sufferings caused by the culprit.

Plot 2: ( multiple roles)
(Human Woman/Human Man/Vampire Man)
Skylar Alburn, a detective of the supernatural and paranormal has a case where her client comes in claiming to be chased by a cult. After he dies mysteriously at her office it is now up to her to figure out what's going on. Before her client dies he gave her an address to a library and numbers to a book with the cult's cursed artifact inside. When she takes the book with the artifact now their hunting her. Her protective abnd always busy boyfriend insists on helping, but she knows a certain vampire that can help. Despite their bad past history together they work together to stop the cult before they stop her.

I only have one problem I have yet to figure out how to post a picture with my posts could you explain how to do that before we begin

ZarakiKenpachi said:
I only have one problem I have yet to figure out how to post a picture with my posts could you explain how to do that before we begin
Sure there should be a little box just under the A of your post box. It looks like a mountains and a little sun on it. Click on that and copy and paste the picture's URL and click okay. It should show up with your post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom