Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whispering little moth, looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMoth

Super-Earth
Hello, hello, hello, Blue Moon. (This thread is under construction still >.>)

For now, you all may call me Moth, but if I get to know you on a firmer ground, you may earn another name.

To know a bit about me before we start on the details of what I like and am looking for; I am 18 years old, and I live in the US. I have only been roleplaying officially for around 4 years or so. Mostly, I have only been on chat-based sites, and never forums. (See me on Mocospace, chat-avenue adult chat previously). But, with the lack of activity, I found here and I am adjusting well.

Writing Style...
I will do story-based, smut, or straight up non-sexual. But, I hate one-liners. It's rare that I write less than two paragraphs in a post (size of such will vary). If you are a one-line player and we set something up, I will probably get bored and stop replying.

Writing Standards...
I need people who can capitalize, and who know how to use a period. Spelling mistakes are okay, because I can promise you, I'll make them, and sometimes (I'm lazy... and tend not to proof read), I'll make grammatical errors, i.e tense usage, mistaken words, etc. But I try, so I expect the same.

Warning: I will sometimes get bored in the middle of an RP, and I'll stop replying... This won't usually happen with those who can write well. But, I also have a fatally short attention span. I love story and build up, but even then I will get distracted by another idea.

Position/Pairings
FxM (power struggle sub)
FxF (switch)
FxFuta (rare)

I'm afraid I can't say that I am a submissive entirely. But this doesn't mean I am totally dominant. I literally can't effectively dominate men; I blame a lack of imagination in that part. But I enjoy power struggles that end in my loss. With women, it's a different story. I will totally dominate the fuck out of a pretty woman. Futa.. well, sometimes.

- Forced plays (I will normally play the victim, but let it be known that I fight back.)
-Fighting
-Powerplay
-Rough Romance (females only)

Kinks
-Biting
-Scratching
-Hair pulling
-Being pinned
-Minor restraints (preferably with some mistake so that they are easy to get out of...)
-Cutting
-Water-boarding
-Non-sexual torture
-Nekos! (Being one, or having one)

Dislikes/limits
-Toilet play
-Vore
-Ageplay (though, it seems that's not allowed here anyway, so I don't have to worry :3)

Roles and Simple Pairings!
Teacher x Rebellious Student (Student)
Jock x punk outcast (Outcast; really craving this one actually. It would involve a jock being humiliated by being rejected by the punk, only to take what he wants.)
Cop x Street punk (Punk)
Hitchhiker x Random driver (Hitchhiker)
Vampire x Hunter (Interchangeable)
Vampire x Human (Interchangeable)
Popular high school girl x outcast (Different than jock x punk becaaause... they'd be friends)

(Looking for ideas too... So shoot me a PM and I'll consider.)

Plots!

What Lurks in the Dark?​
There was a murder last night. One of the most gruesome endeavors ever to have happened in the small town of Paxton. A girl; name: Cydney Banner, age: 25, was found slaughtered in early in the morning by a local man who had been jogging with his dog. The body of the girl had been mutilated so terribly that authorities thought it better to not release the details. No one knows what happened to the girl, by the cause was ruled by an attack from a wild animal...possibly a bear or a rabid dog.
There is one who knows, and her name is Ruby Payton. New to the only high school in Paxton, her presence unnerves many of the students and teachers alike. Ruby is quiet, thin, and unknown. And nothing scares humans more than the unknown.
(This... could be turned into a group RP if I got any interest. I am thinking that it would be a cop figuring out that Ruby had some sort of connection to the murder. For more on the character of Ruby, this is her profile on another site: http://www.mocospace.com/ruby.payton )​

Peer Pressure and the Social Game (Really craving this one...)
Kit Neely is shy, and socially awkward, though she prefers to call it socially handy capped. In recent high school years, she's embraced this sense of a social outcast by dressing darker and externally not caring. But inside, she is still terribly lonely. That is until one of the most known and liked girls in school approaches and befriends her. Then, one night on one of her first sleepovers since being a child, Kit's newly found friend turns on her and reveals her true intentions, taking her whether it was wanted or not. When the act is done, the mental manipulation begins, and Kit becomes bound to this new friend by her own fear of being alone... no matter the devious plots to come.
(Easily, this can be switched to a popular boy who befriends her and they end up on a date or something of the like.)​

A Disguise
Set during World War II, a group of British soldiers have been captured in Germany by the Nazi's. One soldier in particular has proved to trick both the US military and the Nazi, for this scrawny boy is not really a boy at all... he is a she. During the harsh execution of this prisoners of war, the soldier's gender is discovered and she is...kept for interrogation.

RE: Come to me, like moths to a flame! :}

the only think I can think of with highschool paring is using ms sayako with one of your students...

May I ask, who is Ms. Sayako? Is that one of your characters? But, I'd be willing. Shoot me a PM.

And also, bump.

Bump it up! And also, look at my What Lurks in the Dark request thread.

Let's bump this up for a few more views and maybe something to keep me occupied for the night, yeah?

Bump, and a crappy attempt at editing and updating. I'll work on it better this week..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom