Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F seeking M - Meaty Plot + Lots of Sex - Power Exchange Twists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

Moon

Shackled to the Mirror

Seeking
A male switch who leans Dominant.

(OR in other words if you may) A Dominant male who doesn't mind a challenging switch-up.

(OR) Someone who thoroughly enjoys playing both submissive and dominant roles.

Setting
A magical land with medieval technology and heavy religious undertones.

Characters

Your Character = Solon Anax

My Characters = Kallos and Agape

Storyline - Quick and to the Point
Two lesbian, twin sisters buy a dominant, male slave who used to be a very powerful ruler, dominating his land and influencing other leading powers to follow him. One sister is harsh while the other one is gentler. The strict sister is a hard, selfish bitch who takes delight in raping, or watching others get raped, for her entertainment. The softer sister is more caring about the wellfare of their property and is inherently submissive. Although a slave, he never loses his inherent characteristic to control and dominant, and soon wins over both Sisters in their sexual games. part psychological interplay as the slave tries to reach some part of his mistress(es) to perhaps earn or gain his freedom and retake his role as Ruler.

If this interests you, please read all of 'The Meaty Details' down below. I know it is long, but please bear with me. After reading it, if you are still interested, contact me!

Storyline - The Meaty Details
Proud and inscrutable, Solon Anax - or the Wise Master, as his name literally means - has ever cultivated an air of mystery and power. His successes seem effortless, and even his apparent failures usually seem to benefit him. He seems a man of focused and indomitable will, and he is. But there are none who have ever understood the truth. He is a cunning and dynamic individual, willing to sacrifice anything (including himself) in his quest to always know and see more. Refusing to bend to the will of any other, it is not pointless pride but an honest belief that none can see the path ahead as he can. And if that is the case, then none are so worthy to dominion. Godhood is his destiny, and what he wants is what he gets.

He is a master of many mystical arts and methods, and even the most learned of his fellow Leaders did not fully understand his methods or powers. Possessed of certain skills thought impossible to achieve by mystical means, he was an enigma, a potent ally, and a terrifyingly dynamic foe. He mastered many various forms of divination, necromancy, alchemy, astrology, manipulation of space and perception, and was well known for his skill in binding spirits and demons. He had become a Sorcerer unto himself and had defeated all foes to have ever crossed his path, rising in the ranks of mankind, and seated himself as Lord over all lands. All lands that is, except for Imbrosia.

Imbrosia was the last sliver of land needing conquered, however the task was a bit complicated for Imbrosia's people were protected by a powerful Dragon-like Goddess named Tiamat who is very much active in the roles of her worshippers. Set as rulers over Imbrosia are two Sisters, Priestesses of the Goddess, who wield Tiamat's magical power like none other. It is a power from the heavens unlike Solon's power that comes from within, and overcoming it requires a unique application understood by him alone.

In this pursuit of understanding his new obstacle, Solon sacrifices himself by trading a life of grandeur for a life in shackles.

Allowing himself to be distracted by assaults from some two dozen quarters, large and small, Solon was attacked by the servant he had known would betray him, and sent to a circle of magi and priests each bent to only one purpose: stripping Solon of his power for long enough to place blessed shackles upon him. He would have fought back, could have gone for escape in a dozen ways, but he did not. Clearly they thought that their plan would work, and so he allowed it to. Solon Anax was captured, and his head shaved. He was made to bend knee, and be sold upon the auction block, dragged then to his fate, to the house within which he would find new opportunity amidst humbling circumstances... into the hands of the Sister Priestesses.

Kallos and Agape, twin sisters of the Dithalassos Divinity, are the perfect host between Tiamat and worshippers. The two are heavily blessed by the Goddess mostly in part for their opposite characteristics. Kallos, with fiery red hair and an affinity for Day, is very feisty and impatient. Whereas her sister Agape, with electric blue hair and an affinity for Night, is very gentle and sensual. Both rule over Imbrosia ensuring that rituals and sacrifices are maintained to keep Tiamat pleased.

With Solon as their new slave the two Priestesses waste no time in subjugating him to their wiles; seducing, sexually abusing, and painfully torturing him. Kallos by Day and Agape by Night, to the degree of finding no time for rest or sleep for Solon. They physically drain him of both strength and seed, sometimes even taking him both at the same time.

However despite it all, Solon remains steadfast and true to his innate confidence and natural dominance. Even when forced to do things against his will he never loses sight of his path. There becomes a point in time where, Agape first, becomes enthralled by his unconquerable spirit and seeks to throw her own body into the control of his sexual appetite. This is where Agape begins to lose sight of who is shackled into slavery and who is not. Their nights alone become passionate between one another and a bond of affection grows. Kallos, on the other hand, would never allow such a thing to happen to her own self. She is most happy when Solon is degraded, humiliated, or in pain. But there does come a day when he wins over by simply exerting his dominant self upon her. Always in the back of her mind she knew she could easily stop him from doing what she wanted, but this time doesn’t. She gives him free reign, and discovers a new sexual appetite beneath his control. It now becomes something she more frequents with the slave, being the sexual creature she is, and a different kind of bond, aside the one between him and Agape, begins to form between him and Kallos.

Within all of this, Solon never forgets his pursuit for Godhood. He has now learned over time what Tiamat values and cherishes in her worshippers. He now has the answers to his questions, and even, perhaps, understands what the Goddess wants most in her subjects than the very Sisters chosen to represent her in Imbrosia! He decides it is time to face Tiamat once and for all, and suddenly, like a switch, starts this process by changing his attitude with the Sisters. Instead of being dominantly obedient to the twins he begins to defy them and deny them; even going as far as withholding his seed from them. He gives them what they don’t want, denies them what they do want, and takes from them what he wants. This enrages Kallos, and she finally decides that he is no good as a slave anymore. His time is up, and they will ritualistically sacrifice his life to their Goddess.

When this happens, Solon finally meets the dragon, Tiamat, face to face. But instead of killing her sacrifice and blessing her twin Priestesses like always, the Goddess frees Solon and blesses him as a servant equal to the twins. Now, he rules alongside the Sisters. Where once it was two, there is now a trinity of three with access to the heavenly power. And this is exactly what Solon predicted would happen, for within his shackles he had offset the balance between the Sisters and had inserted himself into the picture. Where Solon trumped Kallos – Kallos trumped Agape – and Agape trumped Solon with her passive gentleness. He proved that his self-discipline, self-preservation, and self-control were needed to balance out the fiery temperance and sexual drive of the twins.

Now, as an equal to the Priestesses and as an unrivaled master in all other sorts of sorcery and magic, he can lead the lands, including Imbrosia, as Lord over all.

(The story does not have to stop here. I actually have an idea as to how to continue it further along.)

Kinks Covered
I have no sexual, roleplaying limits. So with that being said, as long as it fits within context, please feel free to let your imagination run wild. I will let you know if something strikes an uncomfortable nerve with me. I always respect the roleplaying limits of my roleplaying partners so feel free to direct me to your list of kinks. Below are a list of kinks that might have a central focus in this roleplay. If something does not fancy your mind we can always be mindful and avoid it from happening.

Nonconsent - Kallos will be raping Solon, Solon will be raping Kallos, Agape might greedily take from Solon, and Solon will be taking what he wants from Agape.

Consent - Solon will consent at times, Kallos will consent at times, and Agape will be consenting 90% of the time.

Cum-Play - Kallos and Agape will be greedy for Solon's seed. Not only will they use it in ritualistic spells, but they will crave and beg for it whenever he is sexually controlling them.

Bestiality – Minotaur’s are the Sister’s guards, and sometimes Kallos likes to watch her Minotaur’s rape Agape or Solon. Likewise, when Solon eventually gains equality and headship from Tiamat, he can use the Minotaur’s on Kallos to get back at her.

Orgasm Control – Solon will go through a point in time where he exhibits extraordinary self-control and self-discipline by withholding his seed, only letting it spill when he chooses to, despite what Kallos and Agape does to get it from him. And throughout his times of sexually controlling the Sisters he will command them to only orgasm when he desires it to happen. In the end, when Solon is equal with the Sisters, he will take absolute magical control over their sexual releases.

Bondage (both heavy and light) – Solon will be in bondage quite a bit as he cannot be trusted. Solon will also use bondage on the Sisters when he wants it.

Technicalities

Posting Length - No less than 2 paragraphs. Ideally, 3-4 paragraphs make me happy.

Posting Availability - I cannot get a post out to you every single day, so if you are someone who needs those immediate responses I am not a good roleplaying partner for you. You will hear from me if two days go by and I am finding it hard in my RL to sit down and write up a response.

Posting Medium - I can play via threads, private messages here on the forums, or in e-mail.

A Special Note
Yes, I've roleplayed this with someone before. If you recognize this storyline then get back into my roleplaying life and let's finish the good fun, please! You know who you are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom