Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stanford Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWHW

Moon
Located between San Francisco and San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley, Stanford University is recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions.

Stanford offers a laid back well oriented and friendly learning environment for it's students with a good faculty and extracurricular trips to many different places around the globe we give the best learning adventure to our students as one of the top educational facilities in North America.

Where two people met

Jasper Moore

Age: well you could check the ID but I got a fake one outta high school
I'm 19 but my photo ID says I'm 21

I grew up in a pretty bad place mom wasn't happy with me dad was no where to be found. And eventually my mom just kinda left me when I was ten. I got taken into social services. Found a good home for me. I consider my foster family my real family. Now then I was home schooled 'til I was twelve. Sent to middle school, went to a school that was normal public high school. Played hockey and soccer, Got good marks partied smoked weed, made a little money from it too. Then I got accepted into Stanford....

I'm taking Biology, chemistry, art history, and economics

Got three tattoos: A cross with my mothers name under it... Dead she might be she lives through me....
On my chest I have, learn from yesterday, Live for today, pray for tomorrow.

Mila Kunis was actually 20 and a half. She is a smart girl and she's in college. She doesn't have a fake ID, because that would be wrong. Sometimes she can do wrong things, but sometimes a rule breaker. Anyway, into her background. Mila was the only child in the family. Her parents were married and lived happily. They pretty much rich, but not to much. Her parents would only care about the money, but not their daughter. Mila would always feel left out and beg her parents to see aunt like everyday. Until one day, they agree to move her in with aunt, because it seemed they couldn't afford living with each other, so Mila lived there with the rest of her life, well until her high school years. She pretty much had fun with aunt in young age, until she grown and wanted to do own things.

As she doing that, she did really care about her work and making her way to college, so she got to accepted Stanford.It was awesome. In college, she learns health, taking special classes for fashion, chemistry, and lastly, history. Lastly you should know about Mila is that, she have no tattoos. Just a plain body with a soft skin. Her eyes are light greenish color and lipstick is a pinkish and redish color. Sometimes she does like to have style and match up a little, but not to much. It's just the Mila Kunis way.

Jasper walked into the main building, it was his first day there and he had to make it to the orientation. Which he had no clue where it was. He looked at the building list and couldn't make any sense of it. Dressed in a white t-shirt that was well fitting and due to his back back showed off his chest and the leanness of his abdomen. A hat to block the sun from his eyes. A diamond earring and a silver chain with a cross pendant that had some diamonds in it. Low cut blue jeans that were relaxed giving a baggy look to them His belt showed a green belt that had a double prong buckle. Even on the last available tightness, the belt was slightly too big letting his pants sag. Wearing a pair of new pair of tennis shoes that were white with red and blue accents. His skin was a carmel tan colour. Just a couple days ago over the weekend he was at his grandmothers having a barbecue celebration for his acceptance to stanford. Where he had eaten for than his fair share, good home made eats and still there were left overs. On saturday he went to party where he got trashed with his friends for the last time until he gets to leave campus. They all went to different colleges or universities. But were keeping the business going to keep the money supply coming in. Thinking of making maybe a national network where they could involve other people once they had proven their worth. Then On sunday he broke up with his girlfriend, seeing as she was leaving state. Saying he didn't want anything between them and there was no way a long distance relationship would work. She cried for a couple days, he went on to stanford. Being dropped off on monday. Today, he walked up the courtyard to the big school hugging his foster mom and grand mother. Once on campus he was lost with out a clue, he just wandered aimlessly around the grounds of the campus. Turning heads of girls getting glares from their boyfriends if they had one. He would always smile, wave tell them to call or hook up with his finger and his thumb being used as a phone by his head.

When he went into the main building it was crowded first day everyone was in a rush no one had time to give directions. He had to fight tooth and nail to get to the main office. "Hi, I'm Jasper Moore, Here's my letter." He handed it to her, she looked at him like he was an idiot or something. He gave her a screw you confused look. She checked a list and handed him a pile of things. A list of supplies needed, a schedule of classes and some papers on the dorm room thing, which he really wasn't interested in, but he could always start moving enough product to rent an on campus house if they were available. If not he'd find a car an apartment and what ever else. He turned around and got ready to face the first day chaos once again. Just trying to find an exit it was like lord of the flies. He laughed at the comment in his head. Then he went to a door and got outside Jasper took a breath. then went on to find the orientation building. Which would be no easy task.

Mila enter the building, it also her first day in Stanford College. She pretty much know to where go because she was looking up it up all last night, and especially the pictures, seeing how it would look. As Mila arrived, she had on a The Teal of the Night Dress that up to knees, while the other half was showing. A pair of sunglasses to cover her eyes from sun. They are kinda sensitive. A belt around her dress, holding to stay in place and her upper chest opened. Along with that she had an Meredith Wendell Circle Canvas Handbag and Meredith Wendell Double Wrap Tail Bracelet with Glass. And lastly an Barneys New York CO-OP Wide T-Strap Sandal; which perfectly matched it. Her skin was white. Before leaving her boyfriend to go to Stanford, they gather all of Mila's and her boyfriend's friend to a little party and glad she reaching this far. Some of her friends are still in high schools,probably from being held back. But Mila was different. For last day before going off, she spend time with aunt and uncle a little bit, besides her parents. They probably had another child. Mila really didn't care. And finally today, Mila was dropped off from her best friends. Her boyfriend couldn't able to drive her because he was working at early times. Mila smiled and hugged, before going the in the building. As she did that, she went in the building.

When she enter the building, it was like a angry mom in her. Mila felt like standing in place and wait for the angry group to settle down before going through. Mila was pretty lucky and well organized because while she online last night, she did a few calls about her classes and such. She pretty lucky to get a fax schedule from her email besides going to the main office. It was easier then that. As Mila was waiting, a few guys looked over at her smiled, trying to a bit flirty. Mila didn't have time for them, so looked away. Then suddenly, saw the the crowd getting a bit calm. Mila signed, placing the sunglasses in her bag and walking towards the crowd, towards the orientation. It was so pushy and like you making your a way to get a plate of food from a backyard as she did that.

Jasper stopped when he saw her, teal. Dayum he thought to himself as he walked over to her. Giving her his best smile. She knew where she was going so he hoped she could help him, and maybe have a little bit of a flirt. He stopped in front of her checking her out. "Hey, there, I'm Lost, do you have a name or should I call you pretty in teal?" He asked being funny with a boyish smile. If she replied he stuck out his hand to shake hers. "Name's Jasper, I'm lookin' for the orientation building, really been walking around looking clueless for the most part…" He made an awkward smile looking around like he's been making a fool of himself since he's been at the school. Keeping eye contact, he would wait for a response, if she gave him the directions he would follow looking back with a smile. If she were going to the same place he would offer to walk with her, If she didn't know he would shrug. "Well, I guess that makes two of us." Jasper said. Continuing on what he was doing. If she had tagged along he would look at her and ask, "So which state you come from?" walking hands on his back pack straps. Looking at her with a smile, walking down the path way, sun shining bright birds singing, he stopped to pick up a flower from a flower bed decorating the grassy plots along the campus. "Hydrophyllaceae Nemophila, Baby blue eyes." He said handing it to her with a sweet smile. "I'm taking Evolutionary Biology for a major, What about you?" He asked her trying to make small talk…

Jasper stopped, at the building looked at the girl if she was with him, smiled. "Thanks for helping me find this place, I'm sorry for making you royally late for what ever you were going to do as well." He said with a smile offering a hand shake, "If we see each other again, then you gotta let me take you for lunch." He said with a smile like they had shook on that deal. Being clever, before he walked towards the building, he stopped yet again. "I never did get your name?" He said asking for it again he wouldn't leave until she said her name or just left. Jasper might have even blushed being as socially vibrant as he is. Everyone looked at him as he walked in. "How nice of you to join us half way into the speech." The dean said, Jasper went hunting down a seat winding up between a guy with glasses who looked like a white steve Erkel and a jock who looked like he was only there for his arm and his good looks. It was starting out fantastic, he didn't even listen to the speech given by the dean he was too busy thinking about the girl he had just met....

Mila felt her body being stopped by someone. She looked over at the young man and just gave a laugh, which sounding she didn't have time. "Oh lucky you. I'm going to the orientation myself" "And haha, funny. But I have a real name then that statement" she just gave smiled, still not giving her name to Jasper, just leading herself and guy she just met to the orientation. While they were walking, she started picking up that he started to start a conversation with her. She tried avoiding blushing, "Well I do health, taking special classes for fashion, chemistry, and lastly, history. That's all." she smiled, then heard what he said about which state she lived from. Mila bit her lip, "Oh. New York, until I moved her when I was five to live to my aunt.." she continued on, but still not telling her name. Then Mila paused and they paused. "I guess were here." she whispered, hearing the dean talking. She then stretched out her arm and gave back an hand shake, but awkwardly. Having the flowers that he picked out for her, and placing it in her other free hand. Then jumped when she heard the dean voice. Some deans' had deep voice, like this one.

As Jasper was about to enter the orientation, Mila started blushing when he stated about taking her lunch. She thought was kinda sweet of him, even though she hardly knows the guy. She just rolled her eyes, and walked inside the room behind Jasper, but going towards a different. As Mila enter, she heard a guy whistling at her. Probably telling her hot she is; she ignored. "Damn, babe" he called out, ready to clap his hands,but the dean looked at him. "Oh sorry, sir" he said, looking away and took a quick glance over at the girl then back at dean. Mila bit her lip and just paid her attention towards the dean. This usually happened at her high school back in the days-. As Mila was thinking back for a second, she remember the flowers and slowly placed it in her bag, without ruining it. Then looked back up. She hardly can focus. She felt eyes looking around her or the guys.. Mila hoped this ends sooner. After this would finish, she would go up to the guy, quickly telling her name and off to classes, for the day.

Listened to the guys call out to the girl he had just entered with. As the dean brought his speech to a close seeing that he was losing interest in the students. "Before you head to your classes please see that you take care of housing situations if you haven't done that already. Thank you for choosing Stanford university." The dean said dismissing the students. Jasper got up and instinctively looked for the girl he was thinking about has he walked to the door. Girls passing him gave him eyes and smiles from both sides. He smiled back, walking up the stairs to the door. Jasper waited for the people to clear out a little before he approached the door. winding up getting shouldered into her between two other people. "Wow, can you feel a sense of urgency to get out of here?" He asked the girl who by chance was the same girl he came in with. Looking over to her for a response, as they burst through the door. Once outside Jasper took a deep breath "Whoa am I ever glad to finally be outta there." He said to anyone that might have been listening taking a deep breath he started walking to the biology department.

Mila glad that nightmare was over. She quickly got up from her sit and over to Jasper, noticing he was waiting for her. She just shook her head and out the doors she went. "Welcome to college" she chuckled "Don't you usually see that in high school?" she added, crossing her arms and slowly walking by his side to her class. "Anyway, since you were so eagerly wanted my name..My name is Mila" she smiled, wondered if the guy would stop bothering her about her name and other personal stuff. "Happy?' then dug her head inside her bag, reaching for her phone. She glanced over and saw no new message. That sucked and put back in. Mila took a deep breathe and exhaled, happy to out. She glanced over at Jasper and signed. "So..Jasper tell me about yourself before I reach to health" she said, taking a paused from walking and standing in front of Jasper, with her arms crossed and the sunglasses in front of her face. "But don't tell me your history.- Some people got bad histories.What I mean by that, i mean by a sad way" she added, and let him start his life conversation.

Jasper walked along side her as they talked, "I didn't see much of that at all in high school, mind you I spent most of my time, outside or in the lab…" He said, they continued down the path, "Well Mila, it's really nice to meet you don't be a stranger." He said with a cute smirk. He noticed that she was looking at her phone. She seemed a little disappointed that she didn't have any notifications. Then she looked at him and asked for some good times in his life… She really wanted to make him think apparently. He stopped as she stopped in front of him Asking for no sadness…. "Hmm well I was home schooled until I was 13 sent to middle school and eventually high school then here at stanford…. I didn't know my parents, but I grew up in a pretty nice house, good people retired teacher for a step mom and a heart surgeon for a father. I like long walks on the beach especially with a girl I just met who might let me take her out for luck at the beach after classes." He said to her giggling like a school boy smiling. He waited for a response, while waiting he took off his back pack opening it and ripping a piece of paper from a note book small enough for a phone number. He wrote down his number and gave it to her. "Look we're gonna be late so ugh, maybe I'll be able to share a little more and learn a little bit about you later on." He said walking up to her then to the side to go past her. "Don't forget to call, really nice to meet you Mila and thanks for your help." He said to her kissing her cheek before he jogged off to the biology building. Getting inside he was late again, he just found a seat as quick as possible and picked up where ever the professor was. Only five minutes late, he was sitting beside some guy and on his left was another goofy looking guy. He just sat there drawing graffiti of Mila's name and pictures of her in his not book. They were cartoony but well drawn as well as the graffiti.

Before Mila could say anything, she slowly took the piece of paper from Jasper and blushed a tiny bit, holding it in her hand for awhile, before walking off to health. Luckily, she wasn't late because she made her classes for 9:30. But she couldn't believe that he gave her phone number, it usually takes a day to get a guy's phone number, but was she really that interesting. Sometimes she find herself a bit of annoying person sometimes with the talking and such. "Yeah.." she whispered, and walked off having a strange feeling. After feeling the strange moment, Mila shook her head to get out of the feeling and go to Health class before she could be late, when she reached, so saw a few students going in. Mila let out a heavy breathe and enter, start fresh start. Mila walked in calmly with her books her hand, and sat next to this girl that had an similar face as Kirsten Wigg, but didn't say anything to make her feel bad. As Mila placed her books on the desk, the professor began with a loud noise. "Welcome to college, students.My name is Mr.Hall, but you can call me Mr.H if you want" he smiled, and turned around to the board and started writing on the board. Damn. He writes fast she said to herself, and started writing down the notes in own words besides copying it. Her aunt will tell her tips about college, quiet helpful. When she looked, she saw he was done and looking for some pages for them to work on while he doing else. Mila rolled her eyes and continued to work, it was just starting.

Sat in class and didn't pay attention the whole time caught day dreaming. Health, somebody had copied down the notes and put them on his desk while they were leaving. He looked at them then got up chasing after the one who left the notes. Jasper didn't even think he heard a word the professor said through the whole class. When Jasper made it to the door the person was waiting for them. Dressed in every day shorts and a t-shirt, "Hey, I'm Billy Mac Clay. And you owe me one….. My cousin is Freddy Gibbs, it's through marriage so don't ask." Billy said. holding out his hand. Jasper shook it, same way he shook his friends hand, slap the palm and pound the knuckles. "Freddy told me how you could make a lot of money, well I can help you…" Billy continued Jasper looked at him like he was a clown but humoured him anyways. "A'ight Billy, how are you gonna help me?" Jasper asked billy while they walked. Billy looked back at him with a confident smile. "I can get you a customer base. Just get a room in the local house or anywhere thats available near here, I'll let people know you got the good stuff you just make sure you get it here and we'll make it a deal, I want in though give me a twenty-five percent cut." Billy offered, Jasper thought about it twenty-five was a pretty big number. "Alright man you're in but you only get ten percent we'll discuss a raise at a later date once I judge if your cool or not werd?" Jasper haggled in reply. Billy thought for a moment and shrugged. "Ten percent to start plus an open discussion for advancement I'm in." Billy replied shaking Jasper's hand then they split way Jasper going to find out where he would be able to get a place near or on campus. Looking at his schedule he apparently had time to find a housing option. So he pulled out his lap top and found a shady spot on some grass where he could browse local apartments or small houses for rent around the area. Talking to his friends especially Freddy to see if this Billy Mac Clay character checks out. He was looking around the sites when he found a small one floor house that was near by he might be able to bring in enough to afford. He'd have to move a little bit more than he was already though. Jasper would write down the information then he would email back home to some buddies better left unmentioned looking for some wheels. They might be able to help him out so he would give it a couple days. Packing everything up he would have to run his heart out to make it to class on time.

As Mila was about to get up, the girl that she was sitting next to her smiled. "Hi. I'm Ashley. What your name?" she smiled, looking over Mila. Mila glanced over and smiled back, "Mila." she answered, giving a pleasant smile. Ashley smiled back, and nodded. "Nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends one day?" she said as she about to walk off to neck class. Mila didn't know but just nodded. She really didn't want to say anything mean. As Ashley walked out, Mila walked out and going to her special fashion classes and what does to mean to have fashion. This would be probably be Mila's favorite class of them all because she truly loved fashion and the style she be wearing, like right now. She also back at home how a few friends that works at fashions stores and let her design her own clothes. That was cool. Mila loved style and sexiness.-- After while, she stopped in front the door, which it seems to be her next class that it stated in the paper for classes. Mila looked at the number and saw she was in the correct room. She entered and saw that she pretty early again, so the time she have the left; she would use it to go on her phone. Minutes later, the teacher came in. "Morning students. Glad to see new faces. My name is Ms.Bloom and I'll be your fashion teacher" she smiled, and handed them out a paper. When Mila got hers she carefully looked at it, and saw it was just a tiny test about fashion. Luckily it didn't count towards your grade. So Mila just nudged her shoulders and began as soon as she got it. Her friends usually tell tips about the type of leather they use for the clothes. It seem pretty easy to Mila, but she rush through it because she didn't want to hear finished already or..you seem you know everything about fashion; etc. So minutes later, she already done, just wanted a few students to pass up their papers before hers. So that's what she did. Then waited for the next instruction from Ms.Bloom. Moments later, Ms.Bloom got her all of her papers back from the students, and started class. "Before I start..Welcome to Fashion" she smiled, and started a few facts on the board about fashion which talked about when it was invented and how it became so popular. Mila already knew a facts, but some she didn't. They were really interesting. She hoped time does away to fast, she enjoying her time.

Walked into the room he was actually on time…. An impressive display of athletic ability. Jasper thought to himself with a smile. Hadn't even broken a sweat, he walked in and found a seat. The professor at the front of the room. "Good day class I am your teacher Mr. Hamilton." The professor said as he started getting his things together to begin the class. Jasper was actually going to pay attention this time as he was in art history what a good time to learn. He thought, copying down the notes listening to the professor talk on and on about this stuff that happened in the past. Jasper never really understood why people had such a fascination with looking back and reminiscing mostly because it can't change. But he respected it and appreciated it for the culture and the artistic values of the greatest artists of all time. So as he sat there looking around wondering why he had even wanted to come to such a place. Jasper also let his mind trail to his stomach as a loud stomach growl broke the silence followed by an uproar of laughter. That wasn't supposed to happen. He would just stick it out till the end then maybe he might get a call to go for lunch. As the class continued and bored down he wasn't sure what he picked the class for other than to make a full schedule… And maybe find some girls that are into Michelangelo or leonardo, Donatello, Rafael, you know the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Thats the response he'd often get from his little step brother Harris, who was totally into teenage mutant ninja turtles. He hadn't even gone to go get his text books. Obviously Jasper was here for his good looks, sport playing abilities and grades not his organization or time management. Looking down at his schedule he would be done up until later in the afternoon when he did the last class Economics. Unfortunately that meant getting some money brought up for him. He had way too much stuff going through his head. On top of it all he was really tired having partied the entire weekend before being here and now going to all his classes feeling like he was some sort of slime puked up by a space alien then trampled by a herd of rhinos.

As time passed by, Mila never felt bored out, she felt like she wanted to learn more from this. But then again, there's always an next day. Then Ms.Bloom looked at the clock and gasped. She didn't knew she was gong overboard. She slightly laughed and opened her mouth to speak. "Okay. Well discuss more tomorrow. I went a little overboard" she laughed again,and dismissed the class. Mila wished there weren't a class in the room,so she explain more.It was getting interesting, until this came. Mila signed and got up from her seat and walked out the room, placing the notes in her bag.Then off walking to new set of class, and that was chemistry. To the tell the truth, sometimes can be boring at some point, but actually be fun when you some labs and stuff. Even though, Mila was interested that, she had try something new. When she reached to the class, she enter the class and took her seat; it was empty. She placed her bag on the empty and just gladly remove whomever need the seat. As Mila was waiting for the class to come in and teacher to begin, she went in her bag and got lotion for hands. It started itching her and felt dry, so placed it. Then back in the bag it went and placed her supplies that she need came out. Then a few moments later, a few more students came in and so as the teacher. Mila nudge her shoulders and watched the man to began the teaching. Mr.Stolz turned around and gave a big grin. "Hi.My name is Mr.Stolz and I would your chemistry teacher" he smiled, and wrote his name on the board. Mila just gave a short chuckle. He's name was kinda funny, because it almost sound solve but with a z. She then shook her head and pay attention up front, ready to write her notes on her notebook.

Jasper walked into the room. Late again but because he was on the phone home getting some people to bring him some stuff up with some cash to establish a post. He looked around and noticed an empty seat by a girl. Quickly getting to the seat he put his bag down pulled out a notebook. Looking over he noticed that he was sitting next to Mila. "Hey, now you can't argue with this hugh, like it was meant to be." He said chuckling, he had taken chemistry to add into the sciences. Getting a pencil out he started writing down the notes, Stolz..... He thought about the name and laughed so hard inside he could barely keep it from getting out and disrupting the class. As any guy would be expected to do. Jasper kept writing listening wondering when it would be over... To pass the time as he was caught up and listening to a introductory speech. He wrote on a note, passing it to Mila. 'Hey, did you wanna come get some food after class?' Seeing as she still hadn't said yes and she did shake on having lunch with him if they saw each other again. Thanks to a little bit of a lasso he tied with the hand shake. Leaning back in his chair, Mila seemed like the girl who wouldn't pass notes in class so he figured he'd have to wait until the end of class to see if she would or wouldn't. Though she would have to admit he is pretty persistent and at least some what funny with his attempts. Maybe the funny part was wrong Jasper didn't really know, all he did know is he would like to know whats going through her head. Mila had him struck and he didn't know why but he wished he could explain it cause then at least he'd be able to work with it... Right now he's just going off a plan you'd draw out on your palm or last nights napkin you used to wipe the big mac off your lips. Jasper went back to copying down notes realizing that he had zoned out for quite some time and missed an entire board. What a dweeb Jasper called himself mocking how foolishly he was loosing his train of thought to the girl he just met, which wasn't uncommon just being a dweeb is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom