Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire/Werewolf RP (MxF) *Updated w/ Plots*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
I've been craving a Vampire or Werewolf RP. You can choose rather if you want to be a vampire or werewolf it's your choice. I'm fine with pairs of: VxV, WxV, and WxW.
I will most likely play as a werewolf, but i will play as a vampire if you request it. It can have plot or just be a smut it doesn't matter to me. Here are some plots I had in mind.

Plot 1: An End to Chaos?
A vampire and a werewolf are arranged to be wed to stop the fighting between the two species. The vampire a daughter of the vampire lord. The werewolf son of the werewolf clan. They are suppose to meet officially at a masquerade party. They grow to love each other, but as natural enemies fights and arguments will erupt causing a potential break of truce between the two species and lots of angry sex.
PM me if interested more details will be discussed if necessary

Plot 2: Moon and Blood
When a lone wolf and a banished vampire meet of course a fight would erupt, but when a group of hunters want both of their heads they'll have to work together in a temporary alliance to defeat the organization, but will their relationship become so strong they rather die then be separated from each other or will they hate each other

Plot 3: An Alpha's Alpha
(Werewolf Man/Werewolf Girl)
When a girl on the verge of death is found in the nearby river of a man whose a lone wolf away from forest packs. He knows she's a werewolf too, but he doesn't want to get involved with forest wolf business. Despite that he saves her anyway. Turns out this girl is not only a werewolf, but an Alpha! But he has a secret he was her pack's previous Alpha. She wants revenge for her pack's betrayal, but will the man help her or leave her to fight alone in a terrible battle

so much they'll just kill each other again?

ease PM me if interested. I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom