Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F/Futa- come one, come all! Currently craving demon play~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemasterj

Super-Earth
Hey there, thanks for looking at this! I've been here a little bit and I'm looking for some good rps, so listen up if you're interested. I'm fairly open to trying most things, so long as it isn't with another guy- sorry for the loss, but dudes just aren't my thing.

Notes

I'm not the best roleplayer in the world, that much I know. And, showing that, I'll admit I'm not good at sustained writing. So, I average about one, two paragraphs per post. Trying to improve, but I don't blame you if that's off-putting. I'd like to do this with someone at a similar level, but if you do more I'll do my best to match you.

I'm on kinda fairly often, so expect at least a few posts a day~

For characters, I'll either describe their physical appearance or send a link to what I imagine they'd look like.
For the whole plot to smut ration, I prefer something like 65% plot, 35% smut but I don't mind switching it up~
Kinks/Fetishes/possible symptoms of insanity
Futanari
Submission and Dominance- preferably with my character as the sub.
Slime girls/goo girls, but I'm more than willing to try different types of monster girls.
Uniforms
Hypnotism/Mental Manipulation.
Crossdressing
Tentacles
Teasing
Manipulation
Incest between siblings/cousins- parental incest seem to usually weird me out, but not all the time.
Magic/fantasy, whether the setting or simply fantastical elements.
Sci-fi, for the sheer possibilities and aesthetics that it entails.
Aaandd any I've forgotten are most likely in my F-List, right here~ http://www.f-list.net/c/mc

Roles/pairings
I'm into a fair few fandoms and using their universes would be pretty good, although not really an active participant minus most so forgive me if I'm a bit dull with certain terms regarding them. And, I'll try most pairings- assuming they're... Never discovered the anime term of whatever for it. Hetero/straight pairings. Usually, I prefer OCxOC or OCxEstablished, me being the OC.
TWEWY
Dangan Ronpa- would love something involving playing chihiro and one of the girls.
Kingdom Hearts
Blazblue- Nothing spoiling CP, seeing as I'm a 360 player.
Phoenix Wright-up to the first Apollo game.
Final Fantasy IV
Nier, although rping that is... Iffy. Blame excess sadness.
Persona series- 1 through 4, not just 3 and 4.
SMT series
Harry Potter- craving~
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- up to the second season and the film, so I'm probably gonna be confused by references to the original books.
Death Note
Mass Effect- Currently craving~
Dragon Age
Fallout- Primarily 1, 2 and New Vegas, but I'm not adverse to 3.
Batman- mostly through the Arkham games, the movies and some of the graphic novels.
Discworld
American Gods
Dresden Files- Up to date, including most EU stuff, would love some OC stuff.
Dr Who, although I'm mostly used to the post revival series.
And that's all I can think of. Feel free to ask me for any others, though- If I've knowledge of it, I'll try if I don't loathe it.

As for roles themselves, I'd say the ones I can think of probably aren't too unique, so suggestions are always welcome.

Craving Something brutal and violent- I'm talking rape, bloodplay, violence, femdom, the whole bunch. Preferably in an established universe, but I'm open~

Adding onto this, something set in the Dresden Files universe- preferably pre-Dresden himself, mostly as everything will be a lot less volatile. Perhaps something with one of the Fair Folk?

I'd also love to do something Persona 3 based. Either MC x one of the SEES girls or something involving Minato/whatever the film is calling him and Minako- that's MC and FeMC, to put it simpler- meeting up- say, the worlds being messed up, maybe like IS and EP, Minako's world being the original iteration that was messed up. She got sent to Minato's world to help guide him by Philemon or something similar. Most likely around the time when Ryoji is first introduced.

And, finally, I'd love something based off of Incase's art. Feel free to ask for examples~

Craving Idea (Doing this under the assumption of it being Mass Effect, but I can adapt~) He smiled as he sat down in the bar, relaxing after a long day looking for a new omni-tool upgrade. But, his luck being what it is, Illium proved lackluster today. Maybe tomorrow.

But, those thoughts were out of his mind. He's a young human on one of the most thriving planets among the stars, from a monetary standpoint at least, with a full wallet and a night to drink away. He motioned for the bartender and motioned for a simple glass of water, just to hydrate himself as he looked about.

What he didn't know, of course, was that there was a predator about. What kind, he couldn't guess. Could be that kindly looking Quarian sitting on that table in the corner, mask altered to show her face. Cute, he thought. Maybe that Asari sitting a few seats down, maybe none of them. Either way, his night was going to end with him in pain and drugged.

-Misconstrued Mistakes- There's a school for magic they say, buried deep in the heart of the Dusk Forest, once proud but now perverted, its studied focused on sexual energies and how to manipulate them. Two of the students- whether they be human or furry doesn't matter- end up, through the mistakes of one of them, being forced to room together for the rest of the year. Standard rivalry with two horny teens/college students that ends up developing further. Whether a one shot or developed, I don't mind.

-A chance encounter- You're a girl or a futa, fairly normal for the world you're in- ours, but perhaps the residents are a bit more varied than ours- walking home one day when you find a branded person lying on the street, wounded and unconscious- the glowing sigil on them showing their cursed nature, randomly changing form, whether it be gender or species. You take pity on him and take him home to tend to his wounds. After that? Well, who knows? It could develop in a fair few ways.

-Rescue?- An insanely simple one, and non-consensual. My characters fleeing from their home village of Xion, having resided there till they were eighteen. They took the first chance they had to escape from the rather... Opressive leadership, intent on breaking everyone to be subservient. A single rugged backsack and a small wallet are their only belongings in the whole world, with barely enough money to even pay for a night at an inn.

Of course, nothing is ever simple. He lasts barely one night with the supplies he took and, barely into the next morning, he's out of food. But, as he forages for food, a small bit of luck strikes. He's found by a woman, your character. She takes pity on him, taking him in for the day. Whether a loner living by themselves or a hunter for a village, he's grateful for her kindness. Well, apparent kindness. Of course, finding a young, defenseless human... well, nobody would mind if he went missing, would they?

Pictures~

Just a few pictures for ideas or character descriptions~

http://i.imgur.com/x4qxkqA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Sxmr0A6.jpg Something based on a variant of this would be amazing~

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/672229/7e8e7588a0/ Pretty much anything involving these would be great~

Simple ideas, i'll admit, and all I can think of for now, but I'm not adverse to listenign to suggestions and ideas- the opposite in fact, so don't worry about asking for anything different.

That's it, I guess. I've got an F-list thing, simply so I don't have to list everything I'm into that I forgot/couldn't be bothered to include, so... boop. http://www.f-list.net/c/mc. Feel free to PM me if you're interested or post here, I don't mind doing a thread- my MSN address is more for usage if I know you/am interested in a fairly long term roleplay. And the Yahoo one for roleplay primarily. So... Add the Yahoo one, I guess, unless I've known you for a bit.

In conclusion, well, thanks for your time and hopefully, if you like the sound of this, we could RP. Through a thread or PM preferably, though. Apologies for the somewhat formal tone and if it doesn't sound too appealing.

RE: Looking for MxF and MxFuta, welcome to ideas.

Detailed Plot Ideas:

Full Moon. Persona 3 setting, during the games events- just after Shinjiro is introduced. Could be Minato x OC or established character.

A quiet groan escaped the confines of the bed, rather odd considering beds normally make no noises minus the creaking of springs. Another followed it, ending as a head popped out to see the time. Minato groaned in exhaustion, seeing it to be half seven. Of course. The one day of the week he wasn't in school, and he woke after five hours sleep. Just what you want, isn't it?

It wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the Midnight Hour keeping him up, a young boy perched on his bed being mysterious as ever. Don't... Don't ask. He didn't understand it himself. Some weird contract he signed upon entering the SEES dorms- primarily female dorms, but repurposed for those who fought Shadows- containing Minato and his classmates, along with three upper years.

Again, don't ask. He scarcely believed it. The Midnight Hour, for the record, was a... Hidden hour, one in the infinite second between days. It lasted an hour or so, all electronics minus very, very specific equipment stopped working, people who transform into coffins, monsters known as Shadows would appear in certain locales. Most people transformed, at least. Some didn't. Some fought. Minato and those in SEES were some of them.

Right now, though? He didn't care for any of that. It'd been two days since the last full moon, two days since they last fought a shadow of the major arcana- Hermit, if he remembered right. Exhausted and wanting to go back to sleep, the azure haired boy slowly crept out of bed, keeping his dressing gown wrapped around his frame, and went to the shared kitchen to get a drink, oblivious of the footsteps behind him.

Out of this world. (Demonic setting, corruption focused.)

Demons. It brings up a lot of ideas, doesn't it? evil, corrupt, hellish, sinful. All of those things- lovely to some, truly detestable to others. Some see them as ones working to destroy the world, others see them as saviours. The truth is, they're both wrong. The truth is, they're both right. It's arrogant to assume humans are the only beings out there that have different factions, different opinions, different moods. Demons do too.

There are a few who know this, those with magical capabilities. Not many left in the modern world, hunted down in the past or having their talent die out before they could train it. A few did survive, however, such as (placeholder name). 17, skinny with a maddened look in his eyes, Name was one of the last- hell, maybe the only- wizards under the age of 90 that knew of demons.

Only because his master had finally passed away of old age. Name had inherited his library, his goods, everything to his name wsa now Name's, so long as he never killed another man. Simple stuff, really. The thing is, his training had ended early because of this, and he wasn't as strong as he could be. He knew this. He hated this. So he wanted power. He wanted a Pact.

A pact is, as the name implies, a deal between a mortal and demon, the latter granting the former power. In nearly every instance it requires payment, whether it be the sacrifice of a virgin, the selling of a soul or something else, it's insanely rare that a Pact is free. Name was counting on it being free. All he could offer was his submission to the demons will, to follow their orders.

Dangerous? Of course. One of the most dangerous things he could do, really. But it was worth trying. If he was strong enough, maybe he could free himself. These thoughts lead us to were we are now, Name kneeling just outside of a circle to contain the demon, reciting their name. It had to work, he needed this power. He wasn't going to be the weakest any longer.

Awakening. (Set in the Dresden Files world, post-Changes, can be adapted for other universes.)

It'd been six months now since that night. It was one of the most important magical events in centuries, and James Dai was affected more than he should have been. He was just an apprentice to a wizard in the middle of nowhere, after all. But everyone with even a tiny bit of talent had nightmares, and he was no exception. The Red Court of vampires was wiped out for the sake of a little girl, killing thousands, hundreds of thousands. One of whom was his master.

He never knew he was being tutored by a blood thirsty creature, so he was terrified upon finding... Corpse is too nice of a word. Burnt out husk of a vile creature, heart removed from its chest is more fitting. He wasn't a fighter, so if whatever did it came for him, James thought he'd be dead. Not that he would be, but he didn't know that.

So he ran. For six months, he ran. Up till he ran into a member of the White council, the governing body for mortal magic in the world. He was taken in, an unknown wizard with an unknown master being seen as a danger.He would've died there and then, executed in case he was a warlock...

At least, if it wasn't for the sake of a guardian angel, or whatever's close enough to one. He didn't know who she was, hear or see her due to being hooded, he just knew he owed her his life. Which he would be, seeing as he's now her apprentice.

Which leads us to the present. He's waiting in a fairly quiet room in the main stronghold of the Council, waiting for her. For the start ofa new life.

Forest Guardian. (Magical based, no specific universe.)

Lost. Not the TV show, but the actual act of being lost. That's a good way to describe the man- barely a man, really, eighteen by days- who's currently wandering about in Xion forest, tired and on the edge of giving up.

He'd ran from his village the day he became an adult, not wanting to spend another day there. All narcissistic, conceited and generally loathable. It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do, only taking a few days supplies, but he thought it'd last him long enough.

He was wrong. Three days in and he had a single meal left, and about a days worth of water. Yeah, not good at all. He'd came this way after hearing rumours of a benevolent spirit that would offer refuge to those who wanted it, a kind, beautiful woman with an open heart. It was his only hope that she was real.

Companionship. (Nier based, OC x Kaine. Before game, possibly romance.)

The Shades were getting even more violent lately. A few villages had been destroyed, mostly during storms- damn things were harmed by the sun, thrived in the night. So far, five were gone in the past year. (Place holder name) was the survivor of one of them.

He didn't care much, truth be told. 19, he was an orphan and didn't care much for the people there. Probably on account of... Well, his hand. It wasn't there. In its stead was a gauntlet, an obsidian black facsimile of a hand with a glowing gem in the center. He was called a freak, unwanted. He never knew how it had gotten there, and he didn't really care. It made him stronger than everyone else, and gave him access to magic.

It's why he survived, in all honestly. The Shades were insanely resistant to most damage done to them by mortal weapons, and seemed to gain strength from absorbing blood. Magic, though? That hurt them. Especially fire- cauterizing any wound means there's nearly no blood, along with deterring anybody from going near the burning ones. But survivng wasn't all he needed. He needed people.

IT turned out he missed the people in his village, even if they hated him. It wasn't even talking, though that was nice. IT was their presence, knowing that living, breathing things lived around him. It was reassuring, therapeutic. Plus, it was always good to have some eye candy to ogle. So he'd set out to search for someone, anyone to talk to. His first stop? Facade.

A town suspended over a giant canyon, they were supposedly extremely isolationist- perfect for him, to be able to live his life without much contact unless wanted. So, this had led him to the outskirts of it, the cave just before entering Facade. Or so he thought, at least.

What greeted him was a small camp before the cave, fit for one- two at a push- people, a small fire dwindling in the center. And next to it? A figure with a large blade at the side, looking almost like a giant cleaver. The figure- no, woman, it couldn't be anything else- was sitting on a log, sighing. Her clothing was... Odd, to say the least, obscene in public for most. In ohter words? She was insanely interesting to him, causing him to speak up as he walked forward. "Hey, you friendly?"

RE: Looking for MxF and MxFuta, welcome to ideas.

I can do the first, is it?
Girl and guy in a room. That would be nice c:

RE: Hey, listen! Looking for literate F/Futa here, come on in~

Updated once more, mostly because apparently I write role examples in the first person when I don't pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom