Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hi There ;) (FxF, FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jMurphy69

Star
I'm a girl, a girl looking for another girl to role play with. No guys please. Oh and All Character's 18+.

Pairings:
Sister/Sister
Cousin/Cousin
Roommate/Roommate
Best friend/best friend
Girl next door/new girl in town

Plots:

1. My character works in an adult toy store and your character comes in looking for a toy. My character notices yours and realizes she's never been into a toy store before so she comes over and offers to help her pick one out. They hit it off and exchange numbers and decide to hang out sometime.

2. Our character's are neighbors, your character has just moved in and her window happens to be directly across from my character's. Was thinking your character happens to see my character masturbating. Was thinking your character never thought she was attracted to other girls and but can't get the visual out of her head.

3. Our character's are sisters or cousins and end up on vacation with the family. Was thinking they were short a hotel room and our characters have to share a room with a single bed. One night after raiding the mini bar they lose their inhibitions and end up getting frisky with each other.

4. Our character's are roommates and best friends. My character is a good girl, makes good grades in college, has a steady job, etc. Your character is a wild child, not doing so well in school, always out partying, etc. Your character gets into a dry spell of sorts, hasn't had sex in a while, etc. Thinking that my character is tired of hearings yours complain about not getting fucked on the regular and she goes out and buys a strap on. One night she hears your character masturbating and decides that it's time that your character gets laid.
(Thinking the characters are both straight in the rp, or at least start off that way. Maybe they're both bi-curious.)

PM or Thread.

Message me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom